Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raiders in the Dark(Chiffon&Caspian)

She was nervous as they got to the mall, but excited too. She’d seen the outfit she’d wanted a couple of weeks ago, but she had saved her weekly allowances for the last three weeks so she could go and do some serious shopping. She pulled Jared into the shop and made him sit on the chair in front of the dressing room she chose. It was near the back so as to not make any of the other customers nervous.

She pulled several things a couple of shirts and a pair of jeans as well, just to make things super interesting. Then she pulled off the panties and a red corset, as well as a negligee and a couple of printed bras. She tried on the sweaters first and modeled them for Jared.

Then the third item she tried on was just a bra. She opened the dressing room door, dressed in just her jeans and a purple and gold embroidered bra. She twirled for Jared. “do you like?”

Jared looked around from side to side rapidly, gasping.

"Are you crazy?!?" he laughed "Of COURSE I like it, but..." Jared was a little shocked and surprised by Caroline's brashness. He never would have expected that, and to see her in jeans and a bra in front of him was more than just a little exciting. The front of his jeans rubbed against his suddenly aroused member. He didn't know how much more he could take, and there were still a few other things that she was going to try on. He thought he had seen her pick up a neglige and a corset, wondering if he was going to have to see her wear that. Was she trying to give him a public hard-on? If she was, she was going to succeed.

Caroline smiled, as she closed the door to the change room. She knew precisely what she was doing, and how this little modeling show was affecting him. She stripped out of the bra and shimmied into the negligee. This one she would take.

Getting out of it she hooked herself into the crimson corset.

The effect was stunning. Her breasts looked amazing as it cinched in her waist and gave her a sleek look. Over top of her jeans it looked as though she had stepped out of a men’s magazine. She opened the dressing room door.

Her eyes found Jared and sparked with mischief. Given the way he just inhaled, this one was going to be a keeper too. She ran her hands over the curve of the corset.

“So does this one pass?” She asked trying to keep the smile out of her tone.

Jared nodded silently with wide eyes, his mouth agape. He thought she had been brave before, but this was bold - daring to the nth degree. He blinked and watched her as she turned around with a giggle and wandered back into the changing room. Clearly she had brought him here to torture him. He was wishing desperately that he had been wearing underwear. He was certain he was going to have an interlocking pattern embedded onto the head of his cock as it was pressed painfully against the fly of his jeans. He winced when the door closed, but he wouldn't have missed this for all the tea in china.

Caroline smirked at her reflection as she closed the door to the change room. Jared was definitely having a hard time out there. She slipped back into her clothes and bundled up the purchases she wanted to make. On her way out of the change room she winked at Jared.

“Thank you for being my critic.” She said as she led them to the check out.

She whipped out her card to pay for everything, $300 later she was very very glad she’d saved her allowance for a couple of weeks. She then took the bag in one hand, the other slipping in under his.

“So now that I’ve had my fun, I think we need to stop at the drug store, and then is there anywhere you want to go?” She glanced at the face plate of her cell. They still had plenty of time, but it was getting to be mid afternoon. Lunch or dinner might be in order after they completed their shopping.

Jared couldn't think of anywhere he wanted to go offhand.... but he had gotten paid on Friday for his work in the dorms. He had budgeted about $200 for food, toiletries etc. He was the proud owner of about $80 extra, and it was time to splurge a little. He decided that he wanted to take Caroline for Ice Cream. The line up was small, but the experience was slightly excruciating due to inept staff. During that time Jared made the best of the experience making jokes and such, wishing he had taken Caroline for coffee instead.

They made their way to the shoppers drug mart at the end of the hall and Jared followed Caroline in, but prepared to walk off on his own to ensure that he didn't have to be around if she had to purchase anything too personal.

Caroline laughed at the ice cream counter as she tried to keep Jared’s spirits up. The girl was an idiot granted, but there was no point getting frustrated. They just wouldn’t be back, and neither would their friends...or their friends. Word of mouth was pretty harsh in the college town and usually a place shaped up or shipped out.

When they wandered into Shopper’s, she caught the nervous glance Jared gave her. She laughed softly leaning in to whisper in his ear.

“We are here for only one thing...well two.” She said as they walked down the isle with deodorant in it. She grabbed a stick of the citrus scented stuff she liked and then steered Jared down to the condom isle. She was blushing by the time they stopped, but safety was on both of them. No matter how much she had enjoyed being with him naturally, they couldn’t take that risk again.

“Do you have a preference?” She asked looking at the different kinds and the personal lubes as well.

Jared blushed a little when Caroline picked up the bottle of lubricant. She had, probably on purpose, picked up a flavoured variety - something that caused him to think about all the wonderful things that he could only imagine her lips and her tongue were capable of.

He looked up and down the boxes of condoms and selected the textured variety with ribs and texture nubs. If they were going to wear something, it might as well be something fun! He didn't know what to do about lubricant though.

"I'll get these. If you see something else you like we can get it." He smiled, trying to be far cooler on his exterior than he was inside. The idea of using all of these exciting products was starting to cause him to rub up against the zipper of his jeans again.

Caroline smiled as she reached around Jared’s waist and took the condoms out of his hands. She selected a bottle of lube that was “silky”, and whispered in his ear. “I’ll get them,” she said huskily as she let her free hand grope his jeans briefly. Oh he was having a hard time alright. She laughed as they made their way back to the cash. She grabbed a bag of Swedish berries and arched an eyebrow at Jared.

“Want any other sweets for movie treats?” She asked as they stood in line for the register. Caroline had passed off her bag of clothes to him as she rummaged in her purse for her debit card again. As they went through the register the old biddy behind the counter scanned the condoms then did a double take turning them over and over in her hands before putting them in the bag. Caroline nearly laughed aloud at the obvious mortification on the woman’s face.

As they left arm in arm, the purchase safely tucked discreetly into the clothing bag, Caroline leaned in to Jared again.

“Can I buy you lunch?”

Jared shook his head.

"Nope! I am a rich man this week. I have 80 bucks to my name and since you have purchased prophylactics, I must insist that I pay for lunch! Not only that, but you will have the most expensive meal that you can find in the food court! Nothing is too good for the likes of M'lady!"

Jared grinned broadly. He was going to at least ensure that she wasn't bearing the full burden of their financial relationship. Not only that, but Jared would still have about 40 bucks that he could set aside for a nice date down the road. Perhaps that nice restaurant where there was a deck out back. Sure, there were men who hit on the waiters there, but they sure knew a good restaurant when they saw it.

Caroline smiled at him. She enjoyed that he was trying to share, but she knew things were tight for him. She stopped and pulled him into her for a kiss.

“Let me take you for sushi, my treat, I invited you out after all, so it’s no fair if you start paying for “my” date with you.” She nuzzled against his neck. “Besides, I’m sure there will be plenty of opportunity for us to go out again.” She smiled a dazzling smile up at him.

She led him out of the mall and down the street a ways to a shanty of a restaurant. “It doesn’t look like much, but it’s all you can eat sushi and Korean BBQ. And I kinda have a craving right now.” She shrugged as she opened the door. Slipping inside the smell of BBQ meat was mouth watering.

Jared tried to resist, but couldn't. Since it was her date, all he could do was acquiesce to her requests. "Fine, but I get to do all the cooking of the barbeque." Jared crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow in mock protest. "At least that way I can earn my dinner." Jared smiled, he couldn't think of a recent time when he had been as happy as he was right now. Considering how happy-go-lucky Jared was, that was quite an accomplishment.

Jared was ready for lunch when they were sat. They filled out the sheet looking for the sashimi first and everything else came second. He was starting and a few slices of well cut salmon were just what the doctor had ordered.

Caroline smiled and let him have his way. She sat across from him as he placed an order for several times then handed the sheet to her to add to. In moments a waitress appeared and poured them some tea, and whisked their sheet away. Then came the parade of sashimi and rolls.

The waitress lit their personal BBQ, and soon the meats arrived. Caroline was amused watching Jared. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

“This is one of my favourite spots for a treat. But I have to admit I am enjoying being here with you more than any of my other friends. I think you are hired.” She laughed softly as he took to grilling some chunks of marinated beef and pork.

Jared grinned broadly. "Well, if I'm hired, what's the best way to ensure that I stay on permanent?"

Jared started cooking the meats and sipping his aromatic green tea. It was earthy tasting, it made his lips tingle. He perked up at the sight of the sashimi and enjoyed a few slices of both the tuna and the salmon. Jared poured a little soy into a dish alongside some wasabi. The hot, piercing flavour was something he enjoyed, though in small doses. He offered the green paste to Caroline to see her reaction. He grinned.

"Want some? You seem to have a flair for the spicy. Perhaps this would also be up your alley?"

Jared topped up Caroline's tea, just in case she took him up on his offer.

Caroline made a face and shuddered.

“No thank you! I can’t stand the stuff. That and horseradish...blech!”

She was still smiling though as she watched Jared dredge his salmon through his soy combination. She picked up a piece herself with her chopsticks and dipped it into her pure untainted soya sauce. She put the salmon into her mouth and let it melt on her tongue.

Oh yes... that was exactly what she wanted. It was so good it was nearly orgasmic, and given Jared was watching her with sheer delight in his eyes, maybe close enough was good enough. She winked at him as she picked another piece of salmon and moaned softly as she chewed it.

Jared chuckled at Caroline's reaction. He grinned when she turned it away. It was something that not everyone enjoyed, he respected that and enjoyed the flavour of it on his roll.

He watched the sultry poetry as she deftly picked up a piece of salmon from the square plate and dipped it into the soy sauce. He watched as she tapped the salmon once or twice to drain the excess of soy and then slowly opened her mouth, anticipating the salmon. It was like watching lovers kiss as the salmon rested itself on her tongue and she slowly closed her mouth over it. As she moaned taking in the delicious, seductive sensation of the raw fish Jared had to adjust himself again. Watching her eat the sushi delicately was an erotic feast for the senses, not just the sense of taste.

Caroline noticed Jared shift in his chair. She smiled at him, winking.

“You going to turn that before it burns to a crisp?” She asked teasing him, knowing full well she had distracted him.

She took a piece of a Buddha roll, and dipped it in the soy before eating it with the same relish she had the sashimi. “I have to admit this place is so addicting, I love it.” She smiled as Jared seemed to blush under the heat of the BBQ . He was by far, too cute.

Jared jolted and flipped the meat over on the crossed metal grill. He had lost focus of cooking, how blundersome - something that fit into Jared's personal description. He watched as the roll disappeared into her mouth, and was jealous of that role for just a second.

He flipped the meat, raising his head to look at Caroline's eyes as she smiled. She was cute and playful with a mischievous side. She was like a kitten who knew that it was up to something it shouldn't be, and was flaunting it anyways. Kind of... bratty.

Caroline winked at Jared. She was enjoying teasing him. But there was something freeing about having a relationship with him. It was as though they were discovering each other all over again. She held out her small plate for Jared to put some of the cooked meat on to it.

“So, are you at least enjoying yourself some what?” She asked, knowing he was lost in thought about something. Maybe she had pushed him too far by teasing him so much in the dressing room. She shook her head gently. No, that couldn’t have been it. Any red blooded male would have enjoyed that just as much as he had seemed to.

“What’s wrong Jared?” She asked softly, suddenly concerned.

Jared was lost in the thoughts of Caroline, simply. He was wondering how he could have allowed himself to miss out on what they were currently enjoying for so long. He suddenly looked back on all the time lost and sighed slightly.

"Nothing is wrong. Everything is right, it just should have been right for longer. It's a shame it took so long for us to find each other. On the other hand, I am so happy we did. I'm also a little distracted by the contents of your shopping bag."

Jared chuckled. His mind played out what everything would look like when it was just the two of them in her small, intimate dorm room. He also wondered how he was going to get her panties back to her. Perhaps he might have to bring her over to his room, and plant them on her after. Jared plotted for a few seconds and then looked into Caroline's eyes. He leaned up over the table and kissed her. Then he immediately jumped back and said "OW OW OW OW OW! Fire hot!" He fell back, uninjured and laughing. "That was the hottest kiss I have ever heard of."

Caroline laughed.

“Silly boy,” she said as Jared made a show of being burnt.

“You shouldn’t be leaning over an open flame.” She smiled and bantered with him through the rest of the meal. She turned down dessert being stuffed from the sushi, sashimi and BBQ. She paid the waitress and then looped her arm into Jared’s as they left.

“So, I think I am ready to go home, unless there is anywhere else you want to go?” She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Jared wanted nothing more than to go back to Caroline's room, lay back down on her comfortable bed and watch something on Netflix. There was also the strong desire to make love to Caroline. Especially after the non-stop teasing he had been subjected to. He hoped that Caroline had in mind the same thing that he did. Perhaps before they went to her house a little dessert might be in order.

"I'd like to stop at a bakery and pick up something sweet. How about you, could you go for a little dessert and then head back to to campus for a bit? We can watch some netflix and get up to all sorts of trouble after?" Jared grinned.

She laughed at Jared's comment.

"No fair reading my mind like that." She said pouting a little in mock dismay. She had been thinking a stop for something sweet then on to their rooms, would be a perfect way to end the evening. She might even model the negligee she had bought. Looping her arm back under his, she looked up at him.

“So what exactly did you have in mind for something sweet?” She grinned. He had to have known she had a sweet tooth from when they were kids. But she was happy to indulge him now if it meant more time with him.

Being with him like this today, it felt like this was so natural, and the way things were meant to be. Almost like they’d been married for ever, but still madly in love.

Jared was unsure what he wanted as for something sweet. He always had a weak spot for key-lime pie. Perhaps that would be the choice. There was no way to tell until they got to the local bakery. Jared was happy enough for anything, and a nice bottle of milk-to-go would be the perfect cap to the key-lime pie, or whatever the treat was. He took Caroline to the best bakery within walking distance. They had an exotic mix of pies, pastries and delicacies that drew Jared in from afar. They walked into the bakery and the smell of fresh pretzel buns wafted out the door to greet them.

"Oh man, this is gonna be good, no matter what we pick!" Jared loved the smell of bakeries.

Caroline smiled as they walked in. The display case was laden with fresh treats on one side and fresh baked bread on the other. She winked at Jared.

“So, what does your heart desire?” She asked. She had already chosen a strawberry and custard filled croissant topped with whip cream as her choice, but wanted to make sure they both got something yummy. And the pretzel buns were so different, maybe a half dozen of those for breakfast tomorrow.

Caroline was lost in through as she looked at all the offerings and waited for Jared’s choice.

Back
Top Bottom