Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raiders in the Dark(Chiffon&Caspian)

Caroline scrubbed her face in the washroom, then went used the facility and came back. She looked okay. She just didn’t feel okay. She washed her face again with steaming hot water then turned the taps cold and splashed the water on her skin. The shock of the temperature difference felt amazing. When she looked back into the mirror she felt complete again.

Padding her way back to her room, she wondered if Jared would still be there when she got back or if he would have left. She paused for a moment outside the door, steeling herself for whatever she would find. It was fine, this morning had been fine, nothing was wrong, just her own sense of disappointment in the situation, that was all. Taking a deep breath she opened her door and padded into her room.

Jared waited in her room. Perhaps at that one chance at redemption would be waiting for him. He waited by the door with bated breath. When the door swung open he picked up Caroline by the hips into the air and pulled his mouth onto hers.

He kissed her hard and deep.

"There," he said, "I may not be able to clue into things all that well, but at least I can tell you how I feel. You're amazing Caroline. I am sorry that I am such an oblivious fool some days."

Caroline laughed then gently pushed him away.

“That’s okay I understand.” She smiled at him as she moved to pick out her clothes for the day, knowing if she looked at him too long she’d likely start crying. She turned to Jared as she went to her panty drawer and opened it.

“If you still wanna go for coffee latter, just text my phone. I’m goingto try and get some studying in before then though.” She picked out a pair of blue and white polka dotted panties and set them on the end of the bed as she rummaged for a bra to match.

“And you should likely take your laptop with you so you can do the same.” She winked at him knowing he should study, but that he likely wouldn’t.

Jared nodded, "yeah, that'd be a good idea." He was, of course, a little disappointed with himself. Especially considering how the morning could have begun. Instead, as Caroline turned around he quickly tossed the panties into his laptop and folded it closed. Jared grinned to himself as he walked to the door with his laptop and the pilfered panties therein. He planted a kiss on Caroline's cheek and walked down the hall to his own room.

As he unfolded the laptop to retrieve the panties he noticed that there was a new folder on his desktop. He double-clicked it and saw the two pictures of Caroline. He could feel the almost instant erection spring to life. He was hard within seconds. Had she done that? Had she done that for him? He could only think of two things. Stroking himself to get rid of the massive erection and then going back and telling her he had discovered her present. While he considered his options he ran the smooth-textured panties through his fingers.

Where the hell? Caroline was sure she had pulled out the matching panties to go with the bra, but damned if she could find them. She sighed and picked out a sheer white pair that were nearly see through, while not the matching ones, they matched well enough. She got dressed, twisted her hair up into a bun and then grabbed her books.

She was headed to the library today. Locking the door behind her, and ensuring twice that it was indeed locked, she made her way into the heart of campus. She picked her way through to the library and the floor that she wanted.

She shivered.

As urban legends around campus go, this library had spawned a lot of tall tales, rapes and assaults ranked among the top of the lists. As a result, most students avoided it if they could, which made it a perfect place to study for Caroline. Even if it was a tad creepy. Really, raped in a library? and then coerced into carrying his baby, and marrinig him? Did they get any taller for tales than that?

She found a chair and spread her books out and began to study.

Jared was only partially satisfied after taking care of his urges. He tucked the now-soiled panties into his laundry basket. He looked at his books and decided that it was time to study after all. He bundled up his laundry with the freshly stolen panties and piled a couple text books on top of the clothing. He grabbed his sociology text and his notes, perhaps he would be prepared for at least one exam this week. He made the trek down the stairs to the basement. Remembering that he forgot his quarters he ran back up the stairs to gather up a few coins to do the wash.

Caroline stretched. And looked at her cell phone.

No text from Jared, yet.

It had only been a couple hours but she was pretty sure she was done for the day. She didn’t really need to study as much as she did, to keep her grades up, it was more habit so when something needed to be studied for she wasn’t off in the clouds daydreaming about all the other things she could be doing. Gathering her books into her bag, she made the lonely walk back to the dorm.

She wondered what Jared was doing as she looked down the hall to his closed door. But she turned away from it. She’d left it open for him to get in touch with her if he wanted to do something tonight, so she’d leave it at that. If he called, great, and if not, well that would just reaffirm everything from this morning then wouldn’t it?

Jared gathered up his quarters and saw his cellular phone sitting there. After he found the picture on his laptop he wanted to say something... but didn't know what. He pondered as he walked down the stairs to the laundry room. For a second he could swear that he hear the closing of Caroline's door, but decided he should get downstairs to do his laundry.

He got to the basement and piled the clothes into the washing machine. He ran the panties through his fingers again just for a second. He knew if he played with them too long he would get a hard-on. He didn't need someone walking in on him holding panties with a huge erection. That would be hard to explain. So he threw the clothes into the wash and started it with some soap.

He flipped open his old Motorola Razr and texted to Caroline: "Whatcha doing?"

Caroline had just finished putting her books away and doing a light dusting when her phone went off. She found it and flipped it open. It was a message from Jared.

“Not much, you?”

She wrote back and sent off. She wondered if he’d been thinking about her all day or not. She puttered about tidying, while she waited for him to respond back to her.

"I am just in the basement doing some laundry. I made an interesting discovery today."

Waited to see if Caroline would take "the bait." The fact she left the picture on his laptop was enough to let him know what her true feelings were. He wanted to discuss it, her forwardness was exciting and alluring. Jared put the phone down and studied for a moment, waiting for the inevitable response.

Caroline stretched out on her bed, as she got his text.

"I am in my room laying on my bed, naked." she sent.

Then to answer to him so wrote; "Ooohhh what did you discover?"

She knew she was teasing him, but she enjoyed the flirttation, and he seemed to as well, even if he hadn't taken advantage of it this morning.

Caroline stretched as she waited for Jared to text her back. It felt good to just relax on her bed. SOOOOooooo good.

Jared read the first response and there was an immediate desire to forget his laundry and go running upstairs. His mind raced. The dreams he had been having, the sensation of her hand on the flesh of his cock. His mind raced with the idea of bedding Caroline.

"I found a very provocative picture on my laptop. A provocative picture of you!" Jared replied to the second text that came in. He knew she was teasing him now. She must have planted it in there while he left the laptop in her room. She had wanted him to find it. Jared suddenly began having a physical reaction to the teasing.

"I approve of the picture though, and I approve of the cutie posing for it. ;)" Jared texted back, hoping his emoticon would translate into something her phone would recognize.

“Mm you do, do you?” She wrote back before angling a photo for him of her cleavage, and sending that along to him as well. She laughed as she hit send and then took another of her breast, her fingers in front of her nipple hiding it.

See how he liked that, then.

She shook her head. He seemed to like her, seemed to want to flirt and touch, but then not. She tucked her hair in behind her ears as she contemplated their strange relationship. Not that it was a relationship, but it is was something more than just friends and yet not.

Jared received the texts and replied:

"Yes, I do. I would like to see more of her."

His request was answered before he managed to even send the message. When he opened the pictures he didn't know what to do. He was in the laundry room, now with a full erection and his wash was only 2 minutes from being done. He pondered for a second and flipped his trusty motorola open. He undid his animal pyjama's, the ones he wore at night, and pulled them down around his waist. He was wearing underwear, but it wasn't hiding a thing. He snapped a picture of his hard cock tucked behind his underwear and sent it off in a MMS.

A giggle came from the door by staircase where one of the girls from a different floor caught him with his pants down. His back was to her and he was able to tuck his hard-on away and pull up his pants. Before he even began to start explaining the girl just laughed and said "It's ok... you're not the only person who sends pictures of their junk. I'll let you be." She ran up the stairs with her bag of laundry, cackling.

Jared flipped open his phone and texted Caroline. "You are SO much trouble. You have no idea what just happened."

Caroline’s phone sang with a message received. She slid it open to read the message Jared had sent, and was greeted with a picture of...oh my... that looked like...yes, that definitely looked like Jared’s barely sheathed erection. She smiled. So he WAS affected after all. She lay there grinning when her phone chirped again with his message.

"You are SO much trouble. You have no idea what just happened."

She laughed as she typed a witty response.

“Got caught with your pants down huh? So not my fault!”
She wondered if whoever walked in on him had been good natured about it or not. But then that added an element to things too, now he’d suffered a little, maybe he’d actually want satisfaction for doing so.

The buzzer went on the drying and Jared bundled up his clothing and threw it all into his basket on top of all his study materials, studying was an unlikely prospect at this point. He handled the panties again, running them through his fingers. The silky material was soft against his fingers and he could feel the familiar tug at the front of his pyjamas. He had to get back to his room fast.

He bolted up the stairs and passed the girl who had caught him taking the picture. "Nice to see you with pants on there Campus Cop!"

Jared would have turned beet red and died of embarrassment any other day, but right now he had other things on his mind. He flew into his room and slid the laundry across the floor. He turned to the door and closed it behind himself and made his way over to Caroline's room. He knocked and waited standing so close to that if he were any closer he'd be in Caroline's room.

Caroline jumped at the sound of the knock on her door. She grabbed a soft t-shirt, and slipped it on, forgetting it was nearly see through. She padded to the door and opened it, jumping a bit to see Jared, right then and instantly in her room.

“Why, hello,” she said a smile in her voice. She knew she’d teased him pretty hard, literally. But having him just show up was better than the consequences she had imagined. Now they would see, wouldn't they?

“What can I do for you Jared?” She raised her eyes to his, mischief sparkling in the soft light given off by her bedside lamp. She smiled at him, her lips full and waiting.

"I came here because I have a problem. It's a problem that you created actually."

Jared stepped into the room and closed the door behind himself. He lowered the front of his pyjama bottoms to reveal his erection jutting forward from the front of his underwear.

"This, this is my problem. This is my problem, but it's your fault and we need to figure out how we deal with it."

Jared was not usually this forward with women and he never dreamed he'd talk to Caroline in this tone, but when his cock began to throb hard and heavily, he couldn't stand it. He had to do something about it. He had to do something with Caroline.

Caroline was stunned, but also a bit turned on by his tone and forwardness. She looked at him and smiled innocently.

“I did nothing, Jared.” She said reasonably, though the sight of him worked up and right there, sent tingles through her entire body. She wondered if he’d be so forward to demand his satisfaction. She let her eyes rake over his body. Lord he was hot, his erection thick and long. She gently moistened her lips as she let her eyes meet his in a silent challenge. She could feel her nipples tightening under the thin fabric of her shirt, in response to seeing him hard and ready, fully exposed.

“Just what do you think we should do about your problem? I think you seem to be handling it just fine.” She shrugged a bit, teasing him further.

Jared could no longer contain himself. He walked forwards and his hands found Caroline's waist. He pulled her body into his and planted his mouth on hers. His hands caressed her back, holding her against him. He continued to kiss her, inhaling her scent through his nose as his lips pressed against hers, coaxing them open.

His hands traced down her back and caressed her ass firmly with his fingers and the palm of his hands.

The tip of his tongue darted out, trying to find the tip of hers.

Meanwhile his hands had traced up her ass, catching on the opening of the bottom of her shirt. He curled the fabric of the t-shirt into his fingers and began to lift it towards the sky.

Caroline melted into Jared’s arms as he kissed her. When he grabbed her shirt, she let him, and as he lifted it off her body, she chose not to stop him. She looked at him, topless, her nipple hard and peaked crowning her breasts. She ran her tongue nervously over her lips as he took in the view, his eyes trained on her chest.

Caroline grinned as she slowly dragged her fingertips over her nipples, causing them to peak and pucker even more. Jared’s eyes tracked her moments like a cat ready to pounce. Caroline stepped back until her legs were pressed against her bed. Her chest was heaving with excitement. The look in his eyes, said he’d been teased just about too much. As he advanced on her she felt her pulse race with anticipation.

Jared swept forward and picked Caroline up off of the floor. He was careful while he had her up in the air, his arms around her legs. He didn't want to drop her, after all. As she kicked and squirmed a little he brought her down gently onto the bed. He came down softly on top of her, his body pressed against her own.

He was still rigid from the teasing and the sight of her naked breasts had been enough to make his cock throb with anticipation. It was a deep, aching throb; aching with purpose and desire - with lust. He kissed her breasts and brought his lips up to her mouth. He took Caroline's free hand and placed it on his stiff hard-on.

"Feel that? You did that. That was you. Now it's my turn." Jared's fingers locked into the belt loops of Caroline's pants...

Caroline felt the state he was in quite easily through the fabric of her jeans. She locked onto his eyes, and did nothing to stop him from accomplishing his goal of stripping her of them. She lay there for a moment, the cool air a shock on her warm skin, as Jared looked down on her. She smiled at him.

“Show me what you’ve got Tiger,” she teased as she lay at his mercy.

Caroline’s heart was pounding; this is what she had wanted wasn’t it? To have him worked up into such a state, he couldn’t walk away from her, wouldn’t want to walk away. She let her hands find her hips, and slowly slide up her body under his watchful gaze to her breasts, where she caressed her nipples for his viewing pleasure before crossing her wrists above her head, giving him silent consent to do whatever he wished with her.

Jared's fingers still were hooked into the belt loops of Caroline's jeans. He tugged at them, sliding them inch by inch towards her feet. As Caroline arched her back a little the jeans came sliding down quickly down her tapered legs. He pulled them off of her feet and dropped them to the floor. He looked down and surveyed Caroline's beautiful body, wearing only a pair of sheer, white panties. Jared was familiar with them, but seeing them on Caroline was so much better than seeing them in his hands.

Jared kissed his way up the inside of Caroline's legs, slowing down as his lips pressed against the inside of Caroline's thighs. He kissed slowly, changing from side to side. His lips pressed down onto Caroline's sweet mound, and moved up kissing her stomach and her breasts before planting his lips against Caroline's. He kissed hard and inhaled the heady scent of Caroline's skin and hair.

The feel of his body, over her was delightful. The weight of him, comforting as they kissed. Her hand stroking through his hair, she sighed softly against his lips. Caroline pressed her hips into his as they last entwined Jared on top of her, his body between her thighs. She could feel his pulsing erection, hard and thick against her. She looked up at him smiling softly.

“Jared,” she softly whispered. “Please...” The word was nearly pleading as she pressed herself closer to him. Her body was on fire and the only cure was his touch.

Back
Top Bottom