Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Redemption and Ragnarok (TouketsuSafaia & Caspian)

Kjeld nodded, still stunned by his dream. "It was just a dream, but it felt so real. Lars was there. Lars was there and somehow, somehow he knew your name. He knew... I don't know what he knew. He told me you and I were coming..." Kjeld shook his head for a moment. "It was a dream, but it was more than that. I hope that I have the answers soon. Perhaps as we travel tomorrow morning more will be made clear. We'll know more soon, I know it. Kjeld held her close to his body and embraced her, feeling the full warmth of her entire body against his. He kissed the back of Aasta's neck and soon the dream began to fade and Kjeld was softening to the warmth of Aasta's delicate body.

Aasta smiled as Kjeld sunk into her body, relaxing and forming perfectly with hers. The kiss to her neck sent thrills down her body, she wrapped her own arms around his, holding him close to her. She was here for him no matter what. Her eyes closed slowly, she would drift back off to sleep soon, but not before she spoke to Kjeld. "Sleep now Kjeld, the meaning will be made clear soon enough." She says sleep lacing her voice as a yawn escaped her mouth.

Kjeld woke, the scent of ice and smoke were in the air. He opened his eyes and nestled into Aasta to get another minute or two of warmth and comfort before getting out of the cocoon that he and Aasta shared under the furs. A part of him had clearly been awake a lot longer. He was hard and gently trapped between the soft upper thighs of Aasta while she dozed. He chuckled lightly to himself with a broad smile. This was the best leg-hold trap he had ever heard of.

Aasta awoke slowly as Kjeld moved, his cock stuck between her legs made her moan softly as he rubbed between her. "Nnn Kjeld." She mumbles softly while opening her legs slightly to let him free. "Nn I don't want to wake up.." She complains softly as she opens her eyes and yawns. "I know we have to though after last night we had better do this often, I could so very much enjoy us at night." She says while rolling over to look at him.

Kjeld wrapped his arm around Aasta and whispered into her ear. "I am pleased that you were pleased. There will be long, cold nights and I can think of nothing better than being wrapped with you in our furs next to a roaring campfire. Kjeld shifted so that he was no longer trapped with his manhood stuck between her thighs. He rolled onto his back, procrastinating getting out of the warm bed.

Aasta smiled before rolling to the side of the bed, she pulled the covers off her warm body covering in gooseflesh, she hurriedly found her clothes, pulling them on to limit the cold air from touching her cold body. Her nipples were hard, even under her fur clothes, she pulled her shoes on as well. Hopping around slightly as she pulled on her furred shoes, she finally finished and grabbed her brush running it through her hair. "It's cold out here."

Kjeld nodded with a chuckle. "Yes. Yes it is, but that's all the more reason for us to keep warm together tonight while we are on the trail.

They got dressed, ready and made their way to the headsman. The local shaman anointed them, again, with a small streak of wolverine's blood. Kjeld instantly felt the presence of their path. His cheeks tingled and he could hear Aasta's heartbeat as though it was his own. The headsman nodded to them, signalling it was time to go.

"Just one thing travelers. Firstly: if you follow the path there should be another village about three days of travel south of here. Do not stop there, they will beg and plead, but you must not tarry there. Time becomes strange and they have many tricks. Secondly: Although winter is approaching, the farther south you travel from here the warmer it will become. The trees become strange and the path will take you through strange places. Be aware. Finally: be careful what you hunt for. Some creatures are marked and belong to some fell monster. Be careful."

The headsman turned his back and the village followed suit. They were not permitted to watch them depart in this village either. Kjeld turned to Aasta.

"Off we go again. I think the traveling will be a little more pleasant from here on in."

Aasta had her furred clock on her back and body as well, she walked close to Kjeld as they left the village, she was glad to be gone of the place. Though she would miss the loft where her and Kjeld had first coupled. She smiled thinking back on it, though she knew it would not be the last time. They would probably do the same thing tonight if they weren't so tired from traveling. In her hand was the spear he had bought for her, she stared lovingly at it, the first thing he had got for her, it made her feel good about herself, though she knew just how silly it was.

"What do you think they mean by some of the creatures are marked by a fell monster?" She asked him curious. "And I wonder why we should not stop at the village three days from now." She was extremely curious about what they had meant, of course she knew they wouldn't find out about the village. But more then likely they would have to fend themselves off from some beast of other, and for food they would have to hunt.

Kjeld shook his head. "I don't know. I know that there are many things that I have never seen, and I know that we must not be far from the land of the stone giants. Who knows what we might find. I fear we will know more, and yet I would rather we didn't find out." Kjeld shrugged. "But we have each other to watch out, so I am certain we will be fine."

They began on their trek, the going along the path was easy and level. The path was well worn by sheep, carts and various livestock. They were only a half-day's travel when they came upon a clearing. There was a creek running through the clearing, offering fresh water and shelter from the wind on the northern edge, along the large trees. "Shall we make camp here Aasta? Or would you like to press on?"

Aasta looked around the clearing they came upon before nodding her head to Kjelds question. "I think camp would be a good thing, who knows what tonight might bring and this seems like a great spot to sleep and relax. Should I help you with making camp or should I get started on a fire and making some food?" She questions curiously while setting her pack down and kneeling in front of it, she started to look in it, her spear right in reach of her hand in case she would need it.

"please, feel free to start the fire over near this tree and then you can get a fire going. I am going to build us some shelter and take a quick look around.'

Kjeld listened to the woods. There were no foul winds blowing and the air had a sweet scent on it. It was wholesome and he decided that this was a good place. He pulled down a few large, heavy branches and laden them with cedar fronds and large leaves. That would make a fine shelter for the night and they could keep the fire fairly close to them as the ground was mostly damp and wouldn't be a wildfire risk. As things got warmer Kjeld was worried that fire might not always be a possibility without a lot of work. He smiled as Aasta got the fire crackling nicely and he walked a few steps into the dense forest just to smell the wind.

Aasta got the fire going fairly easy she sat there before getting out some of the food they got, she started to munch on it slowly enjoying the taste. She could feel her need for Kjeld growing inside of her, she continued to eat the food slowly trying to keep her mind off Kjeld though she didn't look away from him. She finally tore her eyes away from him, as she felt her pussy drip down her thigh, she looked at the fire while chewing slowly. This was going to drive her crazy, she cleared her throat while finishing what she had in her mouth, she stared up at the sky which was beginning to darken slowly.

Kjeld looked at Aasta as she chewed her dinner, wondering what was going through her head. He kept stealing glances at Aasta as she performed whatever tasks she had set herself to. The sun was setting and the first stars of dusk were appearing in the light. "There are Thiassi's eyes. They look upon us, perhaps keeping us on the path of the Norns. Whatever that path is Aasta, I am glad we are on it together."

Kjeld threw three large logs onto the fire, creating an abundance of heat and then got up and wrapped his arm around Aasta. He pulled her gently backwards, laying her head on his chest so they could both gaze up at the light.

"Whatever they mean, those stars are meant for us Aasta. It is said everyone sees them different, and for all their beauty and radiance I cannot help but gaze at you instead of the distant stars." Kjeld's hand came to rest gently on Aasta's breast as they gazed at the stars.

Aasta smiled setting her head back against Kjeld's chest, she stared up at the stars about them, listening to Kjelds deep resounding voice bubble up from his chest. It was an erotic sound that it made her lips tingle between her legs, she smiled more glancing down as Kjeld set his hand upon one of her breasts, they only sat there doing nothing.

It pleased her more then it should have, she supposed, but she kept her mind on looking at the stars above her. "I am glad this trip has been with you as well Kjeld, we have both learned a lot together, and lot about each other, and a lot about ourselves. And I only hold to be taught more, by you, by the people we meet up with, the animals and most of all the Norns who lead us to where we need to be..."

She closed her eyes turning her head slightly to press the side of her cheek against his chest and shoulder, where she leaned up and kissed him softly on his chin. It was a sweet jester, one that was innocent and full of her caring feelings for the man who held her, the man who made her feel like a woman, not a fledgling as all the others had. She was no longer an outcast among people, she was with someone who knew he and was still learning, but he was willing to learn more.

Kjeld smiled and pointed out the constellation of the anvil, his family's totem constellation. Coming from a family of Blacksmiths, he explained, that was the constellation that they looked to for change. There were 12 stars in the constellation, each signifying an important part of blacksmithing. When Aasta kissed him on the chin he smiled. It was a very sweet kiss, it made him feel warm inside in a way that made him feel satisfied and cared-for. Something he had not felt before Aasta in many years.

Kjeld stroked her hair back behind her ears and raked his fingers gently through her hair. It was soft and smooth, like gossamer threads being woven around his fingers. She was tough as stone in many ways, but when they were like this together she was soft and delicate.

"I look forward to the time we will have together, however long it is. I hope that when we cross the bridge into Valhalla, we will remain together after that. For who-know's how long. Until Odin and his followers lay all the lands in the sleep of Ragnarok." Kjeld smiled. He gently pulled Aasta over onto her side so that he could return her kiss.

Back
Top Bottom