Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Redemption and Ragnarok (TouketsuSafaia & Caspian)

Aasta had felt him shift down to smell her, it was an odd thing to do, but wasn't unpleasant at all, his massage was so good causing her many goosebumps. "Thank you." she mumbled slightly as he complimented her on her skin, she was very happy with her own skin as well. She sat up on her elbows slightly and looked back at him. "Kjeld thank you, come back to lay in the bed. We should be getting to sleep sometime soon, before it gets late, we need to gather supply's in the morning I'm sure." She says before laying back down and turning onto her side to face him, comfortable. As she turned her pale breasts were glimpsed again but she pulled the furs up hiding away her budded pink nipples, hard not from the cold but from his massage.

Kjeld nodded and rolled over onto his stomach. He was facing her. There was a nervous tension as he laid there. He was warm and comfortable enough. He was close enough to wrap her in his arms, but far enough away to ensure that there would be nothing that would make her uncomfortable with him. He wanted to reach out and stroke her hair, but kept his hand under the fur away from where it would get him into trouble. He was shocked at how long he had been without his wife or a woman in his life and how quickly he wanted to resume his life again with a woman. It was too late for that though. Kjeld and Aasta had a role to play now. Anything that happened between now and the end was dictated by the Norns, by fate. Only their weave would tell what was to be.

Kjeld's eyes became heavy, he nodded forward slowly and passed into the realm of dreams. In his dreams he saw Aasta as she was in the sauna. He drifted dreamily into sleep, smiling.

Aasta smiled softly her eyes slowly closed while she too started to fall into dreamland, her mind was on Kjelds body as she had seen it in the sauna. His shaft slightly hard when he had stood up, in her mind she seemed to see it more clearly, it made her body hot as she sighed softly, she soon fell asleep, dreams to be plagued by his naked form. His broad shoulders, his muscled chest, his strong muscled arms, his stomach, his muscled thighs, strong legs.

Kjeld awoke from his dream in the middle of the night. The fire had nearly died out and the room was cold enough to allow him to see his breath. He knew that he had to tend the fire before it went out if he was to get any more sleep that night. He crawled out of the warm furs and walked over to the grate and threw three small logs onto it. As they caught and sputtered with new flame the light of the room unveiled his shadow on the wall, casting the silhouette of his naked form onto the wall. He chuckled to see that his manhood was cast onto the wall and it was still in a state of arousal from his dreams. He smiled to himself and went back to the bed.

He pulled up the furs to crawl in and saw the naked form of Aasta under the covers. Her natural beauty was stunning and his hand reached forward to caress her skin. He barely had the willpower to stop himself. He certainly didn't want to wake her, and he most certainly didn't want to wake her in that way. To prevent such distractions he crawled into the bed and rolled onto his side with his back to Aasta. If he couldn't look at her, perhaps he could maintain his composure and prevent their trip becoming more awkward for her. His eyes closed and he could see her naked form again. He was like a man in a snowstorm who has spotted a bonfire. His desperation was almost madness, but he held himself firm until his body relaxed and he was ready to sleep again.

Aasta had been having dirty dreams all night and had moaned softly as he had reached out to touch her, from him doing it in her dream and without her knowledge in while she was asleep. In the morning though she awoke to the cold pale light of the sun shining on her, she opened her eyes her body was very hot and she almost couldn't take it. It didn't help that the first thing she happened to see was Kjeld's naked chest before her eyes, it so happened that they had happened to snuggle together while sleeping in the early morning cold.

It took her more then a couple minutes to realize just how close they where, his morning erection was resting about between her fold and it was when she had decided to pull away that she realize how wet she was. She had a hard time pulling away fully after they, she got up and put a log on the fire sitting by it her eyes closed while trying to relax her body. She also hoped that he wouldn't realize what position they had been in when he awoke and the reason his erection would be slightly wet, would be because of her.

Kjeld felt the shuffling of Aasta rummaging about and getting out of the furs. He was warm and the cold air in place of where Aasta's body had been caused him to protest in his sleep. Kjeld awoke to find himself rigid and damp. He could feel the slick wetness on himself and wondered what had happened. He recalled coming to bed but did not recollect anything happening.

"What is it that has happened to me," Kjeld wondered "did we... no I... It's been a long time since I have had a dream where that has happened."

Kjeld laughed at himself slightly. It had been a long time since he had a dream that had soiled the furs of his bed. Morning erections were common, but not where he had spent himself. That meant another trip to the sauna and to rinse off. He couldn't run about with his seed spreading itself wherever he went.

"Aasta, I am going to go clean myself again. It was so refreshing last night that I could not resist another." Kjeld said, making an excuse to get out before she realized what had happened to him.

"Funny, I would think I would remember a dream THAT good." Kjeld thought, shaking his head and walking to the sauna.

Aasta felt bad, as he had woken up right after her, she stood up. "I'll come with you, I need to talk with you about how our journey will be from now on." She says while walking out into the cold air, which budded her pink nipples again, sending goosebumps all along her skin until she got into the sauna. She stood off to the side chewing on her bottom lip, she could just not tell him what had happened this morning. So she would tell him here in the sauna, she sat on the bench he had sat on last night and left some room for him to sit as well, she patted the place neck to her as she noticed his erection again.

She pulled her eyes away from his erect member while taking a deep breath. "I have something to tell you about this morning mostly." She starts.

Kjeld sat down with her, his erection still bobbing as they moved. There was nothing for it, and although he was embarrassed, there was nothing that could be done. There it was, and as she looked at it, he knew that she wasn't scared by seeing him still hard. He felt a little shame as she looked away, wondering if she knew that he had spent himself in his sleep. When she explained to him that the moisture was from her, he chuckled at himself.

"Oh, goodness, I thought I was back to being a boy again, spending my seed in my sleep. I am relieved. Clearly our bodies came together in the night and though we did not engage, our bodies clearly were having natural reactions to the contact. I am glad we have this straightened away. I must confess something myself." Kjeld turned so that he could look at Aasta in the eye. He could feel that his erection was suddenly getting worse, instead of getting better in the heat. "Last night I wanted to caress your body desperately. I wanted to feel your skin against mine and to press my body against yours. I am glad that we were able to sleep so close, so comfortably. It has been a long time since I have been with a woman, and it has not been since I was first married that I have been with such a young, lively woman such as yourself."

Aasta nodded slightly, letting her breath out, she was also embarrassed by the way things had happened but knew it was only a natural reaction. "Kjeld, we both know things like this will only continue to happen to us." She swallows slightly before clearing her throat. "I'm sure i know just how difficult it is for you, when your so erect like that, I myself am dripping nearly and I would be far too embarrassed to be caught touching myself. W-would you be opposed to both of us relieving ourselves right now. Not helping or even touching unless of course it comes to it and we both agree but I can not handle this continual wetness seeping down my legs."

She looked down her cheeks flushed, she was very comfortable with Kjeld but him being the first and only man she has both seen naked and slept in the same bed with, she knew she would be excited, but by not taking care of it, she knew it would only get worse as time went by.

Kjeld knew that if they relieved the tension it would only come back, but at least it would come back later. Not immediately, or the first time they saw each other naked again. Kjeld thought for a moment, throwing a bit of steam onto the rocks. His erection was not getting any better, and even if it was awkward at least it was a relief. He knew that either way, if she started relieving herself after thinking of him they would end up bedding each other. It was only a matter of soon, or very soon. Kjeld, for the sake of Aasta, agreed though he was certain that this would only fuel curiosity in Aasta and a desire in his own heart.

"Aasta, I would not be opposed. It's a good idea and at least we can get our minds on other things. Just be careful, it could lead to something more." Kjeld's hand slid down his stomach and he rest his hands over his manhood, tracing his fingers up and down the underside of his stiff member. He leaned his head back and looked at Aasta's body and her face. His body reacted instantly, his manhood stiffening to it's fullest, thickest girth while he moaned slightly the steam veiling the walls so that the only things that existed in the world were Aasta and himself. He was warm, comfortable and beginning to give in to the feeling of his own hands on his manhood.

Aasta stared slightly as Kjeld began to rub himself, she couldn't hear his words she was curious enough before she seen him looking at her body, it caused her a shiver. She bit her lower lip before starting to tickling her fingers against her clit, her legs opening widely, she trailed her fingers away from her wet folds. Her wetness trailing, showing just how badly it was for her, she leaned back one hand beginning to tease her nipple, they were budded up again she she let a moan escape her mouth.

Her eyes trailing up and down Kjelds body her teeth dug into her lower lip as she fought to start moaning, something about the whole thing was just so erotic and then she remembered it was in fact her own idea, but she didn't care anymore and she began to rub her pussy lips once more, before slipping one finger into her with a loud gasp.

Kjeld watched as Aasta slipped his fingers along her wet, silken folds. He could still feel, in part, some of the wetness that she had left on him as he slept wrapped slightly in her folds. He moaned as she slipped her finger into herself while her other hand played with her full, beautiful breasts.

He moaned as the sensation of her wetness combined with the stroking of his cock made his body tingle and his back muscles tense. He wrapped his whole hand around his cock in a firm grip, stroking it up and down slowly, feeling his hand rub over the head of his member. He moaned again, watching Aasta please herself - as her finger slid in and out of the pink opening. There was more of a desperation in his stroking, he could feel that burning desire for Aasta. He knew this would happen. He would release himself and he would still desire her. More, since he did not already have her. He would resist.

Then his free hand reached out. He didn't even realize he was doing it, but his hand reached out and touched her. It started on just the top of the arm, the shoulder. It didn't take long before his free hand was tracing itself over Aasta's skin while his other hand was wrapped around his cock. With the sensation of her skin against his own he knew that he didn't have long to go. Soon he would explode in a climax, the likes of which he hadn't experienced in years.

Aasta gasped softly, her eyes opening as his hand reached out touching her on the arm, it was no where sexual but it sent shivers down her back as she started to finger herself faster, her whimpers filling the area as she watch Kjeld, she was so tempted to let him touched her, it was clear he wanted too. Her breathing grew heavy before she gave up shifting on purpose so his hand would touch her other breast, while she stared at him.

She wondered slightly what he would do now that she had pushed the boundaries a bit further, would he pull back or would he touch her, like they both wished. If he did back off, she might go into a frenzy and start something herself. She pulled her soaking finger out of her wet folds placing them to her lips licking them just a little.

Kjeld was being driven mad with the temptation to go further. They were just supposed to relieve themselves, to remove the pressure. Instead it was amplified - built up to the point of bursting from having to restrain themselves. Kjeld fought the desire to grab her free breast. It would be so easy. All he would have to do is stretch forward. He resisted...

He resisted for about 10 seconds. His hand traced down the front of her collarbone and chest and he found her free breast with his free hand. The feeling of the soft, supple skin beneath his fingers made him moan. He forgot about his cock for a moment while his free hand massaged Aasta's breast. He was amazed at how firm it was, given it's size. Her body was incredible in so many ways and he was exploring it in his own way. He pinched the nipple, firmly but not roughly. He rolled it around his fingertips, feeling it pucker from his touch. He moaned as he could feel an electric feel shoot down his spine and his body broke out in a warmth. The feel of a woman was enough to set his skin on fire.

Aasta's other hand on her own breast stopped as he grabbed hers with his hand, she moaned out as he rolled her nipple between his fingers, she ran the tip of her finger she had just licked against her pussy again getting it wet. She leaned forward softly rubbing her wet finger against his lips. "Taste what you caused Kjeld." She whispered without realizing it, her need had made her voice silky. Her other hand wrapping around his hand that was on his cock, she bit her lip softly. "I know we were suppose to touch..." She murmurs softly before moving her hand up his cock on her own rubbing the head of his cock. "But I just can't help it.."

Kjeld's blood boiled with excitement as the fingers of Aasta brushed against his lips, leaving her scent and her taste on his mouth. His hand massaged her other breast when she released it to grab his throbbing cock. His head tilted back as she rubbed the head of his cock. He breathed in deeply and released his grip on his cock, leaving it's full length and girth to Aasta.

He lowered his hand from her breast Android moved it down to her slick, wet cleft. He stroked his fingers between the folds of her sweet pussy and tapped his middle finger over it, feeling it harden under his fingertip. He rubbed io gently up and down, sliding his finger lower, towards the source of her wetness. He could feel wetness coming from himself as well, a drop of precum surfaced from Aasta's stroking.

Aasta gasped as his hand left her breast a whimper started to form on her lips until his finger tapped her clit causing her to moan out loud. Her hand wrapped fully around his cock before she slowly began to rub up and down feeling the warm skin in her hand. Her eyes only half open she noticed the drop forming on the top, she leaned down, just slightly and licked it up into her mouth before sitting back up as he was nearly ready to slip his fingers in her warm folds. She enjoyed the taste of that one drop on her tongue, her body was no longer thinking anything but of wanting this man.

As the taste of his precum left her tongue she moved closer to him, her eyes on his face while her hand swiftly stroked at his hard shaft. "Kjeld... I know you warned me about this... we both need this and I want it so badly.."

Kjeld heard Aasta moan and answered with his own gasp at the sensation of her hands on his cock. When she lowered her tongue onto the head of his cock he gasped again. He could not help but yearn for her, he wanted her now and he knew as well as she did that there was no turning back. Kjeld slid his index up into Aasta, watching the expression on her face while he slid his fingers into her wetness.

"I..." Kjeld gasped "I... know. I want it to. I've wanted it..." Kjeld moaned again as a wave of pleasure washed over his body. "I wanted it last night... maybe since before last night..." Kjeld could feel his abdomen tightening. He was on the precipice of either releasing himself or escalating. He looked in Aasta's eyes, hoping she could sense the desperation and exhilaration that was going through Kjeld's mind and body.

Aasta nearly lost it as his finger slipped up inside of her, she rubbed the head of his shaft up and down, while enjoying his finger inside her. It was her first time anyone other then her had touched her, his fingers left a wake of fire inside of her. Soon enough her body was clenching as she panting, she felt much warmer, many areas tightening. "K-kjeld!" She gasps before she came all over his fingers, her muscles in her folds tightening around him. Her hand still moving up and down his shaft.

Kjeld felt the pulsing of Aasta's pussy on his finger and knew that this would not be the tnd of this, but he wasn't concerned with that as he arched his back and groaned deeply. He shuddered as his cock erupted in a spray of thick, white cum. He arched his hips foward into Aasta's hand. He speng himself, but knew the desire for Aasta would be back soon.

"By the gods Aasta, that was incredible. I know we never planned on this, but I believe the desire will return. When it does I will be helpless to resist. Nor will I want to. " Kjeld slumped back against the wall, drained of energy.

Aasta also leaned back against the wall panting, dragging in her breath, the steam in the air not helping very much. "I would not blame you Kjeld. I won't lie, I would gladly have you take me to bed when the need comes back again. For now... I will wash off and go find our clothes before getting our stuff together. I'll be in the loft." She says licking some of his cum from her hand, before making her way to the pool, she pulled up a bucket of water. She dumped it down her body before washing her lower folds, her pussy was warm and wet still, she knew she had to wash it out now. She pulled her hair back, before turning towards the door, she smiled at Kjeld before heading back to the loft, the cold air budding her nipples as usual. In the loft her clothes were on the bed and so was Kjeld. She unpacked her bag getting out her comb to brush her hair, which she did, still naked sitting on the bed, watching the fire.

Kjeld watched Aasta stroll away out to the rinsing pool and sat back, pondering what he had done. He battled to control his guilt. He did have a wife, but she was long dead and she had betrayed him with another. He looked down at his still throbbing cock knowing it would not be satisfied with just stopping where they were. When the urge came again, it would come with a vengeance. It would not want to be denied. He would deal with that after.

As soon as the cold water trickled down Kjelds skin on his back and chest his body started to control itself. His manhood receded to it's napping state and his skin was less sensitive. He could hold a thought and wasn't in the stupor that came after such a release after such a long time. He washed and walked back to the loft, noticing that his clothes had arrived. He was comfortable naked, but they would have to gather some provisions. They had the rest of the day and the following day they were bidden to depart the village. He looked at Aasta as she combed her hair and watched the fire, wondering what her thoughts were. He decided that the best thing he could do is let her to think for herself. He threw a few logs onto the grill and lay back in the furs for a moment, feeling the luxurious fox and sable hair against his body.

Aasta felt Kjeld lay on the blankets, she smiled as she finished brushing her hair and put it up into a simple up do using her comb as the holder. She stood up, grabbed her clothing and pulled it over her body, covering her pale skin. She adjusted her breast back into place of her dress before going to the fire and slipping on her warm boots. She made her way back over to Kjeld. "I'm going to go out for a little while, look around, gather a couple of things I will need, will you be out getting the things you'll need soon as well?" She asks questioningly.

Kjeld nodded, his mind still trying to come to terms with everything. It had all moved so fast, but that was alright. It just took a moment to absorb. "Yes, yes I will. I will gather up some provisions and some other items as well. I will go to the alter and I will offer some mead and then I will see what news I can gather from the elders about the weather and the way."

Kjeld swung his legs off of the bed and wandered over to his clean leathers and hides. Everything was supple and oiled well, his woolens were soft and clean. Everything was ready for their departure the next day. He dressed slowly, relishing the feel of cleaned clothes against his skin and sighed contentedly. He hadn't felt this good in nearly two years. "Is there anything you need me to keep an eye out on for you?" Kjeld asked. He knew she was going to get some things on her own, but Kjeld thought it polite to ask anyways.

Aasta smiled softly. "No, but thank you. See you soon." She says before slipping out of the loft. She made her way around the small town before catching site of a weapon area, she looked around, wondering if she should get anything here. She passed it up though before gathering food, water, blankets, other things that they would need on the journey. She had everything she needed when she passed by the weapons area yet again, she paused to look, she did want a real weapon, but seen nothing that interested her.

Back
Top Bottom