Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora moved to clean up dinner as she did she was not feeling well. Like she was going to be sick. she tried to ignore it however she could not and darted to the trash and got sick. she paused for a moment making sure she was ok before looking at Robert, "Must have been something i ate" she said as she got herself a glass of water.

"Are you ok my dear?" he said. Perhaps you should lay down and rest. Robert hadn't seen Aurora sick like that since she was pregnant. He couldn't help wondering. The idea both worried and excited him, but he said nothing to Aurora.

Aurora drew a deep breath and took another sip of water, "maybe i should lay down, incase i am getting sick" the idea of pregnancy didn't even cross her mind because she was drinking the tea. She bit her lip and sighed as she went upstairs to bed.

Robert made her a fresh cup of tea and got her a plate of plain crackers, as he had when she had been sick before, and brought them to her and tucked her into bed. He sat by the bed. "You havent been sick in a long time." he said, maybe you should just take it easy foir a while. I can handle things. If I need help I 'll ask Mom, I know she'll be willing to help.

Aurora had changed into her nightgown as he came into the room she climbed into bed and looked at him. "You are truly to good to me. But really I am fine just rest while the children are sleeping, I am sure since we were away from the them they will want to spend time with both of us when they wake"

"Well have some tea and crackers, it should make you feel better, it always did in the past." He leaned over and kissed her gently. "For now get some rest. I'll let you know when the kids need you," he said. He fully intended to see she got plenty of rest.

Aurora took the tea and began to sip it. she looked at him "you know i feel like you are always forced to take care of me, I am sorry about that" she looked down a bit.

"I love taking care of you" he said sincerely. It was true that he did. While she was strong willed and independent, she could be a delicate flower at times, a quality he found most endearing.

Aurora sighed a little she still felt bad even if he was ok with it. She sipped her tea and nibbled the crackers and soon she was feeling better. "thank you that helped a lot, i am feeling better already."

Robert smiled. "I am glad you are feeling better, but maybe you ought to rest just a bit longer for good measure." He sat beside the bed and holding her head in his hands, kissed her tenderly. "There will still be plenty to do when you feeling completely rested and well. I promise to save you some." He said kidding her.

"well who wouldn't want to rest with someone like you taking them?" she smiled and kissed him softly. "And i know you will save some especially when the children begin to get cranky"

He held her hands and kissed her gently, and ran his fingers through her beautiful hair. " I'll let you rest for a little while. While the kids sleep. I'll get the kitchen cleaned-up. and when the kids wake up, we will see how you are feeling. Ok? "

"You can stay and relax, the mess will be there later for to clean up, you have already busied yourself with taking care of me, why don't you just rest a moment" she wanted him to take a few minutes for himself, he always does so much.

"I'll stay here with you if you like", he said, "I just want to be sure that you get some rest so whatever hit you goes away and doesnt get worse." He said, shaking his head and smiling.

"i know, I guess i am just so in love with my husband i hate to see him leave" she had a soft smile on her lips as she snuggled up against him

Robert sat there on the bed and ran his fingers through her hair, until gently until her eyes drifted shut and she drifted off to sleep. He quietly got up and went down to the kitchen, and cleaned up then looked in on the sleeping children. When he was through, he grabbed his book and returned to her side on the bed and sat there reading for two hours while everyone slept.

Aurora was happy sleeping in his arms, however she was tired so when he did moved she did not feel it. she slept for sometime before finally waking up. she looked around and then saw Robert was reading she smile a little. "hey there"

"Hi darling" he said, "You feeling better, now that you have had some beauty sleep?" he leaned down and kissed her gently. I love seeing your smile."

"I am, thank you for letting me fall a sleep on you" she kissed back softly "I hope you relaxed as well and did not sneak downstairs to the kitchen to clean up"

Robert chuckled, "Well I'm afraid I did, but I still had plenty of time to read. You and the babies have had quite a nap he said.

Aurora shook her head at him but smiled. "your impossible. I am surprised the children are still sleeping, my parents must have really tired them out"

He kised her quietly. "Well if we re quiet maybe we can neck for a little bit before they wake up" he said smiling. As he sat on the bed, he pulled her up into his arms.

Aurora laughed a little at his suggestion but she was thinking the same thing. She kissed back "Or maybe even do a little bit more"

Robert agreed and nodded. "we'll just have to keep the moans down a little bit" he said snickering. He started unbuttoning the night gown she had out on before laying down for a nap.

Aurora smiled, "yes we have to remember we are not all alone out in the woods" she said playfully as she felt his hands start to undo her night gown

Back
Top Bottom