Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Well are you wanting a big party? or just the family Robert asked. I am fine with either I know all the people in the villiage wiill be excited about it."

Aurora turned around now and stopped what she was doing, "Yes that is the thing, the village is so very excited I don't see how we would be able to not celebrate with them. what do you think?"

Yes I think we should have a public party. Maybe two days at least. like when we first arrived and were married.

Aurora smiled. "i think the village will like that, there has not be a party since our wedding, maybe the night before through the day of their birthday"

"Yes, of course the triplets wont understand anything more than the cake, but the community certainly will."

Aurora smiled, "and i plan to make them each a cake to enjoy, I think they will have a good time with everyone wanting to play with them and see them"

"That will be fun, watching them eat it and make a big mess, but they will have fun doing it." "why don't we take a walk, and leave the kids with your mom," he said "its been a long time."

"it has been a long time, in fact i was thinking that maybe after their birthday we go a way for the night, My parents would take them overnight and it would good for us"

"Yes it would," he said " but maybe for tonight, we can just take a walk and then go to the warm spring. How does that sound? or is there a better place?"

"the springs are fine. You can go see if my mother is available and I will make sure their dinner is ready for when they wake so my mother does not have to worry about that"

Robert went and found Lilly and asked her to babysit, which she was happy to do and returned to Aurora. How is the kids dinner coming? Want my help?

"Yes, Mom is on duty and we have the evening off. I can't remember the last time that was true. he wrapped his arm around her and the walked quietly out the door. they took the path back by the little cabin, it was a place of many emotional memories, both good and bad, but on balance more good.

Aurora was excited to have some time a lone with him. She loved her children however it was nice to just be a way with her husband. She held his hand as they walked "It is such a perfect evening"

They walked down the path in the warm afternoon, the sun low on the horizon. Evening was comming on and the creatures of wood were beginningto wake up for thier nocturnal activity, making a concert of sounds. They found a large rock along the path and Robert sat down and pulled Aurora into his lap and began softly kissing her as they sat surrounded only by nature.

Aurora walked with him just enjoying being out in nature, the woods always were one of her favorite places, now it seemed that her favorite places were any where he was. she sat on his lap with a smile. "are you happy my dear husband"

"I couldn't be happier", he said. " we needed this time. He kissed her softly and hugged her close. As he loved her he remembered the first time she had sat in his lap before the fire in his chambers. This was ever so much better for she was his and only his, now and for all time. He smiled and kissed her lovingly . "Aurora I wish this night might last forever, he said.

aurora smiled as he said he was happy, since their last fight, Aurora has struggled to make sure he was happy, she still feared loosing him one day for him to realize that she was not the one for him. "You say that now, but soon you will be missing the children and will want to be racing back home to be with them" she smiled and giggled

"Not this evening my dear!" he said. " I intend to keep you late into the night my love!" the warm spring was but a few minutes away and he picked her up in his arms, she still felt light to him just as she had that first time, and having reached the warm spring he set her down and began slowly undressing her. She was as beautiful as ever she had been, and none the worse in his eyes for having given him three beautiful children. .

Aurora giggled as he picked her up and carried her to the spring. She let him undress her, although part of her wanted to rip his clothes off and climb into the spring, she let the evening build and just enjoy him. Her breast were getting smaller as she was no longer needing to breast feed as much, her milk was slowly drying up and her body was returning to it normal state.

Robert loved the look of her body, and also that if he were to play at her breasts a small amount of milk was his reward. as he undressed her her he took the time to lovingly kiss her whole body leaving nothing lacking attention, even her feet. He loved this woman, she was his ideal, and always would be.

Aurora felt his hands roam her body, she shivered just from his touch, loving every moment. She smiled a little as she slowly backed away from him and stepping into the hot springs, as she did she beckoned him into the water with her with a shy smile.

Robert could never resist her. He stripped off his clothing and joined her in the warm water. The moonlight shown brigtly on the pool, and they cemented their love, as they sought each other out beneath the cover of the water.

Aurora smiled as he joined. as he entered the water she moved closer to him, her body in the water, just the tops of her breast were exposed. her long hair in the water no soaking wet, but she did not care. all that mattered was this moment a lone with her husband.

They laid together in the warm water, he massaged her soft breasts and pulled her on top of him her silky body felt so good sliding along his. His cock grew hard and it wasn't long before it caught in just the right spot. Robert grinned at her when it happened.

Back
Top Bottom