Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Lilly smiled at her, and then at Robert then whispered in Aurora's ear. "You best keep him, young lady" Then she answered Robert, "Liam is fine but I think he could use some male company. I think he is rather sick of me by now. Perhaps you could engage him in story telling or cards or something Robert."

Aurora smiled a little, "Maybe bring a long his grandsons as well in this boy time. I am sure Dad would like to see his grand children, I will come get the boys after a bit." she smiled a little.

Robert changed his shirt, then took Robert and Liam, one in each arm and carried them down to see her father. "Hey Dad, he said Thought you might enjoy some time with the boys. It seems that the women want some time alone apparently. How are you feeling?" He handed Liam to his Grandpa.

Aurora turned to change once Robert was gone, her back was turned to her mother as she slipped on a new blouse. She then picked up Lilith. She looked at her mother, knowing what she was thinking. "Everything is fine once again between Robert and I"

"Good, My dear, I wouldn't want to see you hurt that badly, either one of you. I love Robert almost as much as you, you know. It would break my heart if you were to separate."

Aurora smiled a little. "I love him to much for us to ever separate." she then looked at Lilith. "plus i don't think he would ever leave his children, he loves them to much"

"You sound worried he might not love you that much. Did I hear that right?" Lilly asked. "I'ts not good for a wife to have such doubts. Whatever gave them to you"

Aurora looked down a little. "I do not know, sometimes i do worry that in the end I am still not the right woman for him, that he could have so much better"

Lilly scoffed at her. "Nonsense! has he ever said that to you? Your a princess for goodness sake. Stop looking at your self as the slave you were when you met him." "The man has done things for you, Liam never did for me! so stop worrying"

"No of course he has never said anything like that to me." she drew a deep breath. "perhaps your right mother, maybe i am over thinking this. I love him so very much"

"That's my girl." she said "I think you better feed the boys seconds, or your going to spoil another blouse," Lilly said noticing how swollen Aurora still was.

Aurora looked at herself and she was still rather big. "You are probably right mother." she then set Lilith down and went to her father's bed room she knocked on the door and then went in. "hello dad, I came to take your Grandson's to feed them"

Robert and Liam gave her the boy's and continued their conversation. "She really is a wonderful mother, Dad" Robert said. He got out the cards and they started a game of Gin, now that their hands were free.

Time past for all of them. Liam was doing better, the whole village supported him and young men took turns helping him. Liam began to be able to walk on his own a bit with the help of a walker. But he could not go far with out being tired out. Lily, Aurora and Robert were there to help him.

Aurora and Robert were able resume their normal lives. and return to their home. The children have gotten bigger they were walking on their own now, eating food and sleeping through the night, although Aurora still nursed them. they were days away from their first birthday.

Aurora and Robert were getting a long better now, the children keeping them busy, and they worked hard to enjoy as much time alone with each other as they could.

Robert returned from the park with the three children in tow in a wagon he had built just for them. The triplets were the pride of the whole community as they rode behind Daddy in their "carriage" as they called it. Robert scooped up all three in his arms, and as he carried them somewhat roughly in the house, they we a bundle of giggles.

Aurora had spent the day cleaning the house, and cooking while the children were gone. She heard their giggles as Robert brought them home, she came out of the kitchen and smiled. "well it sounds as though they had a good time with Daddy."

"Yup" he said " they are tired and hungry though and giggles will turn to tears pretty quick if we don't get them down for a nap! I'll give them some fruit to hold them off if you like?"

"I have some lunch ready for them, I had a feeling they would be hungry when they got back." she took Liam from his father. and bought them into the kitchen and sat them in their seats. She had some pieces of bread and cheese cut up with some fruit from them to nibble on.

Robert sat down with the kids. "How about me ?" he said only half joking. He watched his children eat and as they finished, one at a time he took them to their cribs and sang each one a little song.

aurora smiled a little and shook her head as she watched the children eat. Once Robert had them all to sleep she got him a plate with some bread and cheese and fruit on it. "alright now you can eat"

He laughed at the child's meal she had just served him. "I deserved that he said, but if you don't mind, I'm a bit bigger boy" he said smiling as he leaned over the counter and kissed her warmly.

"Yes thank you love. He sat and ate quietly as he watched aurora work in the kitchen. She seemed so at home in her own house. It made him feel complete.

Aurora began to cook dinner. "We have to begin to plan for the children birthday, it is only in a few days you know." She looked over her shoulder at him with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom