Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora sighed softly as she felt his touch. Her face still against his neck gently kissing it. She hoped that it would have take some of her nervous away.

He laid he in the bed and covered her with the sheet again alowing her to watch as he finished undressing. When he pulled off his breaches his huge cock popped out fully erect and he heard her gasp. The king set his clothing asisde and slipped beneath the sheets and laid near enough to feel her heat, but didnt touch her. " My darling" hesaid, "I know your curious, take your time and explore me"

Aurora couldn't believe his size, she feared that he would not fit inside her. She watched as he climbed into bed under the sheet. she was so near his naked body. when he instructed her to explore him it took a few moments for her to reach up the courage, but finally her small hand trailed down his chest to his stomach. Stopping right before she got to his manhood.

"Don't be afraid my darling, It doesnt bite, and in time it will be your best friend. For now, just get to know it. It belongs only to you my love." Rolling on his side facing her, he leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips then trailed kisses down to her nipple and began suckling her gently.

When he turned it caused her hand to slip down and it brushed against his manhood. finally after another moment her small hand wrapped around it, as best it could, his manhood was to big to fit in her hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze as he sucked her breast.

Rolling back on his back, he pulled her to him so that she was lieing against his side tucked under his arm. He was pleased that she did not release his cock, but gripped it a bit more firmly. He cupped her ass in his huge hand and his other hand trailed gently and light as a feather down her side till he played in the soft furr between her thighs.

Aurora moved with him. after a few moments she felt his hand near her womanhood. It was lightly covered in baby fine hair. Her hand froze a moment when he touched as no man had ever touched her there before.

The king smiled at her trying to sooth away the fear he saw in her eyes. "I wont hurt you my dear" he said, he simply ran his fingers through the fine hair and along he slit. he slowed his exploration and allowed her to relax a bit. Within a few minutes he began to feel moisture leaking from her. he brought his finger to his lips and tasted it. "you taste wonderful my dear" he said. He resumed his play and in the meantime her own play was beginning to have an effect. His breathing quickened and he said" in a moment or two something wonderfull is going to happen, Don't be afraid."

Her body was responding to his touch, she couldn't believe what he was making her feel. She felt her womanly slit grow warm and wet, and she longed for more even if she didn't understand. She under sure what he meant but she gave his manhood another gentle squeeze. She noticed he seemed to be enjoying himself.

As she did this the king stiffened a bit and she felt a small amount of wetness at the tip. "dont stop!" the king said. He was breathless and seemed to have trouble speaking.

Aurora was a little shocked by the wetness she felt. she moved her hand down his shaft, unsure if that was what was suppose to him. She was hope it was though.

Suddenly the king called her name "Oh Aurora!" and large wet gobs of sticky fluid shot all over her, the bed and the king from the end of his cock. She looked shocked and scared, but the king just smiled and wiped the salty fluid from her face with the sheet.

Aurora was taken back by what just happen. she had just made the King cum and she didn't even realize it. Whatever had just happen the King seemed pleased about. But she stayed silent, unsure what to do now.

"My dear Aurora," the king said, "You dont know what just happened, do you? It may seem strange to you, but its a very good thing for a man. It feels wonderful! Theres only one way you will understand. Please trust me, You will like this." The king had her lay back on the bed. He spread her legs wide apart and kneeled between them. Then gently he began to lick her, up and down her slit teasing it open and intruding with his tongue. He watched her clit begin to swell and circled it with his tongue. Her back began to arch, and she began to groan the squeel with delight. Suddenly she went limp and he kissed her gently on the lips."Now you know my dear"

"I um.." she manged to say as he moved her so she was laying on her back. Her long hair splayed about the pillow. She wanted to protest when he pulled her legs wide but she couldn't. Suddenly she felt the warmth from his tongue and it sent a shiver down her spin. As he continued her head grew fuzzy, she her pulse raced and then sudden release, it was so wonderful. She started to call out his name but stop herself know it was not right, still though it was most wonderful feeling.

"That my darling, is what you just did for me" now we must get some sleep. He pulled her next to him and wrapped his arm around he and cupped her breast. he pulled the covers over them and the fell asleep. They woke as they had started, to the sund of birds outside his window. He kissed her gently.

Aurora slept deeply that night, her arms wrapped tight around him, her face nuzzled into his neck. Even in her sleep she looked beautiful. when he began to stir she grumbled not wanting to move from this happy place. But her eyes fluttered open sleepiness still in them. She smiled up at him. "Good morning, sire."

"Good Morning" he said. He got up and put on a robe, then carefully closed the curtains on the bed." Be quiet as a mouse"he said. Then he pushed her clothing under the bed, and went out, and finding the matron, told her to fetch the bath steward and have him fill the tub. The king then climbed back into bed with Aurora. The kissed and played while the bath steward worked.The bath steward was shocked, he haden't done this in over a week, but who was he to argue. The king got up and closed and locked the door. " It is time for our bath my dear" he said smiling.

Aurora smiled was so bright on her face. A he slipped from the bed Aurora stretched she felt wonderful. She kissed and nipped at him a little loving just these moments when he could be free to be with her. Once king move again from the bed to lock the door and came back she smiled even brighter. "really?" she questioned when he said it was time for a bath, it had been so long since she had a proper bath. she climbed out of bed but then relaized just how cold she was. She a playful smile, she undid his robe the whole time looking in his eye and she slipped inside the robe with him and move to the bath. It made it a little strange to walk but she was having a good time toying with him.

There was no need for a screen this day. They washed each other and played in the water for more than an hour. he even washed her beautiful long hair. They sat naked by the fireplace and warmed up afterwards letting the heat dry her hair. The king had her dress him and then had her return to the bed, and closed the curtains. He went out of his chambers and summoned Esmarelda who would be he maid. he brought her in the bedchamber and swore her to secrecy. Then he brought out the naked Aurora, and told her maid to get her clean clothes and see she was dressed. she was then to summon the seamstress. The king sat by the fire as Esmarelda didthe chores which only yesterday were Auroras. When Auroa was dressed he had her take her place beside the king in her very own chair. They waited there for the seamstress.

She felt so happy as their day started their bath was wonderful, it was so relaxing and nice. She had to wait in the bed again she wondered if he was to join her again. She shocked to find that he had brought in another maid, who helped her dress although Aurora did most of it on her own, then the maid to work. She moved to sit with the King. "It is strange to see someone else doing the job i have done for so long, my hope sire is that you do not fall for her" she joked with him a little.

Esmarelda is your maid my dear. Starting today she does your bidding. In four more days your chambers will be complete, and she will care for your every need. Of the work you do for me, you may choose to do it yourself or leave it to her. There will be a passage between our rooms so you may enter my chambers privately, whenever we wish.
Only you and I and your maid and the carpenter will know of it. The carpenter and your maid are sworn to secrecy.
They were interupted by the arrival of the seemstress.

Aurora smiled a little when he explained the arrangements for her new life. She kissed him passionately. "I love you" She whispered in his ear the seamstress entered.

The seamstress came in and Robert took Aurora's hand and the stood. The seamstress, bowed deeply first to the king, and then to Aurora. and then addressing the king, she said "how may I help you Sire?" "Have you ever seen so beautiful a princess?"he asked. "Why no! sire" she answered. "It shall be your privelige to produce an entire wardrobe for her in the next week. You shall spare no effort or expense. I expect you to dress her to match her incomparible beauty! Do you understand?" She bowed deeply several times to the king and said "Certainly Sire, it shall be done as you have commanded." " she will stand now for your fitting. I will wait and read by the fire." The king kissed Aurora's hand and turned and sat in his chair by the fire picking up a book. The seamstress lead Aurora to a small stool in the middle of the room and had her stand upon it, and went to work.

Aurora blushed at the way he was talking about her. it was one thing when he told her how beautiful he thought she was, however when he told other people it was another thing. Aurora stood on the stool as she was asked. Turning and moving as the seamstress asked. She heard her comment a few time at how tiny she was. She glanced over her shoulder a few times to the the king smiling thinking how happy he makes her.

Back
Top Bottom