Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora did her best to pay attention, but it was hard as she tried not to look at him. she was glad once the king was dressed. She stood in a corner waiting for her next command. At times she felt like she was a dog, waiting for her masters orders as that was all a dogs life was and now that was her life as well.

The king looked at his new servants downturned face. It saddened him to see the light gone from her eyes. "Were going on a picnic" he announced. "Have the stable boy prepare the carriage and driver. Then go to the kitchen and have the cook prepare a picnic basket for two, and get a bottle of wine from the wine steward. We will leave in an hour. "

Aurora bowed her head. "yes sir" She moved from the room once again this time to the stables first then to the kitchen. She wondered what the king was up to, did he really mean she would be going the picnic as well, no that seemed wrong, her probably had some plans with a prettier woman one more suited to be with him. After about an hour she returned to the kings chambers knocking before she entered. "Sir, the carriage is waiting for you outside, along with the food you have requested."

"I shall require your company Aurora" he said. "Come with me." As they approached the carriage, the king paused and with a wave of his hand bid her to come forward and enter the carriage. The driver took her hand and helped her in as he would any lady in the company of the king. The king then entered and sat beside her. The driver closed the door, and they were off into the country.

"Do you like picnics?" the King asked. "I enjoy them very much, they are so much finer with company. I do hope you enjoy being mine."

Aurora closed her a moment wondering if she was just dreaming, but then once again reality hit her, he just needed her to come along to serve lunch. She entered the Carriage and thanked the driver for helping her into the carriage. She sat down and was shocked to find the king sitting next to her.

"Has the cat got your tongue my dear?" "Dont be afraid to speak. There is just the two of us here" "Don't you like picnics?" "It's a glorius day relax and enjoy it. You have a beautiful smile. It would be a shame to hide it."

Aurora was taken back when he said she could speak. "My lord, i did not think it was a servants place to speak to the king." She bit her lip a moment. "I have not been on a picnic in so long, but i remember as a girl my father would take my whole family, it was so nice."

The king smiled broadly at her, the sweet soundof her voice pleased him so. " My dear it is always permitted to answer the king's questions, and when we are alone as we are here, I give you my permission to speak freely, with respect of course, but freely.

"I have brought you today because I enjoy your company, and I hope you enjoy mine. You are not here to serve. Our driver will see to that, it is part of his job. Today you are to relax and enjoy yourself. It will please me if you do so. You are not here to work."

He took her hand in his and ran his fingers over hers. He was surprised given the hard work she did how soft her skin was. He looked up at her and their eyes met. The king's expression was happy and relaxed. His smile said he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Aurora shocked show on her face. She could not believe he was saying he could speak to him. She blushed a little when he said she would enjoy in the picnic with him. "Thank you my lord" She smiled at him, her eyes seemed brighter then the had before. She fingers wrapped in his hand suddenly. She hoped it would be ok

They drove slowly through the country side. Other carriages make way for the royal carriage. They had the world at their fingertips. The carriage pulls off the road near a beautiful lake and onto a soft patch of green grass overlooking the water and stops. The driver gets out and helps them out of the carriage. "This is my favorite place for a picnic" the king said. "Don't you think it's beautiful. The driver spreads a blanket for them, and sets out lunch. He serves them both a glass of wine.

The king smiled at her. Where were you born my dear?

Aurora looked around as the got out of the carriage, she was so happy to be out in such a beautiful place. She had not been any place like this since she was brought to the castle. "It is so wonderful here my lord." she couldn't take her eyes off it until the driver handed her a glass of wine. She took a seat on the blanket facing the king.

She paused as thought of the best way to answer his question. "well i can't remember where i was born, however the last place my family was when i was captured was in Ireland. My family and I are travelers Sir."

"Well a beautiful traveler you are my dear, beautiful indeed. How old are you mey dear? I'm told that travelor girls dream of a royal wedding. Do you? He took her hand and gently pulled her around so she was sitting in front of him with her back against his chest. He kissed her gently on the cheek and wrapped his arm around her. He could feel her heart beating. things just couldnt be better for him.

He picked up some grapes and fed her from the vine. He chuckled asa single grape fell from her lips and down between her breasts inside her dress.

"I am 19 years my lord" Aurora rested against him. she felt his heart beat against her back. Her own seem to beat even faster in her chest. When kissed her cheek she thought she was going to melt. "My lord my dream for to find a man who loves me just as much as I love him, there is nothing else that matters to me. I have seen so many woman forced into marriages that they don't want." She paused as she felt the grape fell down into her breast. her chest heaved a moment she tried to get it out but there was no way to do so with out being exposed to him.

The kings eyes followed the grape and he chuckled. "Today a king is jealous of a grape!" he said. "It has a finer, softer, warmer bed than I!" Lifting her chin with his finger, he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Those lips are sweeter than the grapes that fed them" and a prettier shade of crimson. He took asip of wine and offered her some from his glass. "For such a rugged country Ireland certainly produced a beautiful rose."

Her cheeks blushed as he noticed she was not able to retrieve the grape. but that was suddenly forgotten when she felt his lips on hers her head titled back just slightly and her lips embraced his. She wanted more but he had moved his lips a way and his wine was brought to rosey lips. she sipped it before softly speaking. "My lord i am nothing special, surely there are fine women then I to be sharing your company with"

"Hmmph!" he scoffed. " They think themselves to be finer, and fancier dressed perhaps, but underneith, cold as the stones in the road. The are not interested in me. Only my position or money, and the liesure that it brings. They haven't half the heart that beats in your chest. and not half so lovely either." "Don't underestimate yourself. If not for fortunate circumstance they would be scrubbin a kitchen floor somewhere, and not their won floor either!"

"You could be every bit as fine, but you would have something they do not, beautybeneath the finery."

She listens to his words, he really meant all that he had just said. It made her heart beat even faster knowing that. Perhaps there was more to this then she thought, perhaps her dreams were coming to true. She turned just a little to look at him she kissed his cheek softly. and then sighed just a little. "but still they one thing i do not my lord, they have the ability to be with you, i know in my heart that your never be able to choose me...." she sort of trailed off, what king would ever choose a servant to his queen?

"What ability they have, they have have by someone else's grace, and that grace is available to you. Just be patient my dear. A king choses whohe pleases. True enough there is protocol, but in the end, he will have whomever he really wants. The question is whom he wants and why. I will not marry politics. Niether will I court for them." The king had paid dearly for this choice. many an oportunity for greater riches or powerfor his kingdom had beenscrificed on the alter of love... or the lack of it. At 39 he was still a bachellor, and many feared ther would not be an heir.

She hoped what he said was true. that he would be able to choose her. She had such affection for him, in fact she thought she may be falling in love with him and quickly. there was just something about him that called to her very soul. "I can be patient my lord." She said softly as she placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "My lord please understand all that I am feeling for you now, is true and real, I would never use or hurt you." She felt she needed to say that.

He smiled at her. "My darling ( those words felt good coming from his lips), it pleases me to hear you say that. I will not toy with your affection. I have been looking for such a one as you since before you were born." He laid her back in his arms and as he did the grape rolled out brom beteween her breasts. He retrieved it with his lips and fed it to her from his lips following it with a deep and passionate kiss. As her lips parted to receive him, he explored her mouth with his tongue and tasted the sweet juice of the crushed grape within. He smiled and looking deep in her eyes. You my dear, will be a princess soon enough.

With every move he made it filled another one of her dreams. She was here in his strong arms, and he wanted her as much as she wanted him. she laid back in his arms her moth kissing him back passionately. she could taste the sweetness of the grape as well as the sweetness of his mouth as she kissed him. A soft moan escape her lips.

The driver interupted their passion reluctantly with a cough " aaah.... begging your majesty's pardon Sire, you directed me to have you back at the palace at 4 bells. If we are to do that we must leave in a few moments". The king smiled at Aurora lovingly." I am sorry my darling but duty calls. " He kissed her deeply one more time and then helped her to her feet. While the driver cleaned up the picnic he helped her into the carriage, pulled the curtains, and resumed his kissing. He well knew they had three quarter hours before the would arrive and he planned on making the best use of his time.

Aurora had forgotten the driver was there, she was so wrapped up in there kissing. She sat up and straighten herself out. She moved to the carriage and waiting for the king, she smiled as he entered the seat beside her. She kissed her back but she was starting to wonder how she would be able to do this back at the palace. She wanted to enjoy ever second. but was worried

The ride to the palace was pure plesure for the king. He held her kissing her passionately even down her neck and on to the tops of her breasts. It seemed to take only 5 minutes. When they arived at the castle, he helped her out ahead of him, wispered in her ear, I will see you after dinner, and headed off to his important meeting with the chaimberlain.

The meeting had been long and boring. The kings mind was only on Aurora and his after-dinner meeting in his room with her. He went to his chambers kicked off his shoes and sat in his reading chair in front of the fireplace. There he waited for her.

Aurora was sad that they had to spend time a part however she was glad to see that she would spend time with him after he ate dinner. It seemed to be forever before she finally was able to return to his chambers.She knocked on the door and when he said enter she did. When she did she looked tired, she had been worked hard when she returned from the picnic. Her hair was back up in a bun. She didn't say anything to the king however she just wanted to enjoy her time with him.

Back
Top Bottom