Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Immortal subject (nightsorcess and Raishe)

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
she was slumped against the wall of a cell. Her head felt dizzy and she pressed her palm to her forehead. What the hell happen. She thought in her head. She finally found herself able to move again, but she felt weak. She tried to call out but her throat felt so dry.

She then remembered it had been days since she had fed, that would account for her weakness. She had been helping some fledgling when she had been caught, she didn't sense any of her kind around here, which was good atleast she knew they were safe.

((I apologize for the slowness of my reply))

Jake was observing her. She couldn't have known it, but he was. He was watching that... that animal scrounge in the dirty cell he had put her in. He hit a button connected to a intercom and spoke into it. "Hello!" his voice was a bit cruel. "How are you today?"

He had been searching for a specimen for months... A vampire... Those filth mongrels, given the ultimate gift of immortality and they wasted it, killing and recruiting. It was disgusting. So he decided, Why should they be immortal? Why should they have such freedom, such amazing everlasting life! He had to find one... find their secret so he could share it with those who deserved it! Those who would hurt no one else.

Aurora flinched when she heard his voice over the intercom. It rang so loudly in her ears. She looked up and looked around again. "what the fuck do you want with me" she yelled back but her throat was dry and raspy. She knew if he was to enter this room she was going to rip him limb from limb. She didn't know what he was doing, but by the sound of his voice it wasn't anything good.

"I plan on studying you." He licked his lips, nervous. How strong was she? "How exactly were you turned?" He needed to know more about the virus that afflicted her, but he realized that she was gorgeous. Beyond gorgeous. Even her pale skin made him want her.

Aurora was shocked at first he knew what she was but how. She slowly rose to her feet using the wall for support. "I am not some fucking animal, you can not lock me in a cage and study me" She growled. She was angry that was clear, her vibrant purple eyes help the same fireyness.

Jake was a little frightened by the timbre of her voice, the growl was intimidating and sent chills down his spine. He felt compelled to help her but he wouldn't. "You ARE an animal. And you ARE locked in a cage and I'm going to study you, regardless of how you feel about it. I won't let you continue to kill. I refuse to." He was watching her, studying her every move. Her lithe movements were beyond graceful, even relying on the wall for support each move spoke of power. "You can either cooperate or I can use force. It's up to you"

Aurora gave a short mocking laugh. "You really are just another ignorant human aren't we, most vampires do not kill, in my whole life time i never killed a soul." That always pissed her off to no end, humans thinking Vampires just comb the streets killing drain a persons blood just so they could survive. "I will never cooperate in this little game you are playing."

She... didn't kill? Not at all? He... couldn't believe it... His father had been killed by one of these accursed blood suckers. He needed to get revenge, but he also needed to know... Why could they survive forever if they took life so easily. "Even if you don't kill, I've seen it happen. More than once. And I cannot abide just watching. Immortality should be shared amongst all! Not hoarded to anyone."

Aurora let out a laugh. "Many vampires don't kill, just like many mortals don't kill, however just as in the mortal race there are killers in the vampires race there are too. However the only difference is our kind can sense them and do what ever is necessary to correct the problem." She still clung tight to the wall however there was power in her stance "people are weak, you think living forever is easy. You have another thing coming."

"What's so hard about eternal life?" He tried to keep the trepidation from his voice, but couldn't help the tremble that showed. He was beginning to feel like he made a mistake and a rather large one. He had hated Vampires his whole life, but... if they weren't all bad, how could he persecute this one... He walked down to her cell, looking at her through the bars.

Aurora starred him down, she was powerful and it showed. She had a regalness about her, but yet at the same time she look gently and beautiful. Her purple eyes, her raven hair, her slender body all things of men's fantasy's. "There is an emptiness is being alive for so long and still unable to find anyone to share it with, that is the biggest down fall."

"You have no one you love enough to enjoy their company for eternity?" He was shocked. Who couldn't love her. She seemed very kind and gentle. She was so far from his ideas of a vampire. "I'm sorry for this... I-I seem to have misunderstood you..." He was saddened by what he had done, no better than anything the one who had killed his father, definitely.

She shook her head. "You think it is easy to find someone to share forever with. It's to painful to think about." She sighed softly and then she felt her legs give out from under her. She slide down the wall to the ground

He swung open the cell door and ran to her, kneeling beside her. "Are you alright? I'm so very sorry... how can I help you?!" He felt beyond ashamed. He had mistreated her, a woman despite her vampirism. He knew that his father wouldn't have approved of this. That he would be very angry with him. So he needed to do anything to help her.

Aurora was shocked to see him enter the cell. She wondered what game he could be up too. She pushed him away. "I will not fall from any of your tricks mortal." she looked at him angry. She was not going to be used as some lab rat, even if it cost her her life

Aurora brow wrinkled she didn't understand what he was thinking. She didn't think though she could trust this mortal. Aurora moved to get up but her strength failed her and she slumped back down.

Back
Top Bottom