Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Birthday To Remember (BBB & Rage)

Scotty Rage

Supernova
The sun peeked over the horizon, and he was already up and preparing the boat. They would be arriving soon, so he wanted to make sure everything was ready. He didn't want any delays in getting the trip started. After all, Uncle Gabriel always came through for her. That's why he was her favorite. That's why he was the 'cool' uncle. He had never married or had kids of his own, so instead he had a tendency to dote on his nieces and nephews, but he had always been closest to his oldest niece. She was the first, and he was only ten years old when she was born. He was actually closer in age to her than he was to her father, having been the 'surprise' child his parents had never expected, but had loved all the same. Ronnie was his oldest brother, and had been the first of he and his three siblings to have children, giving him his beloved niece.

Since she had never had an older brother, and he had never had a younger sibling, he had fallen into the role naturally. He had been long graduated and even finished with college by the time she started high school and discovered boys, but he was always there to let her cry on his shoulder when one broke her heart, or to scare the guys with certain reputations into treating his niece respectfully. He never tried to discourage her from having sex or enjoying herself when she started becoming curious about it. After all, he would have been a hypocrite if he did. He simply encouraged her to know what she was getting into and to be safe, and most of all to respect herself enough to at least be selective of her partners. She was a gorgeous girl, after all, and had her pick of the litter.

Gabriel wasn't single because he was unattractive. It was quite the opposite, really. He was a well built man, not skinny and not overly large, but more of a medium build with a trim waist and broad shoulders. He was muscular, but not grossly so, giving him what some would call a rather ideal build. He was also fairly tall, around six feet, give or take an inch, with thick, long, dark brown hair that fell just past his shoulders and always seemed to frame his face perfectly. Deep blue eyes were the most noticeable feature of a handsome face with a strong jaw that often looked to have seen a few days without the touch of a razor. He was, by no means, a man that women didn't notice. His problem had always been finding the time and patience for relationships. He dated, of course, but just never seemed to get beyond physical needs and desires with any woman, and so he lived his existence as a bachelor. It wasn't a bad life, so he never complained.

Having taken over a share of the family business along with his brothers when their father passed, Gabriel did well for himself, and as a result, had been able to afford a few luxuries that made life rather enjoyable. One of his prized possessions was the yacht. His 'second home', as he often called it, was an eighty foot triple deck large cruiser, by far not the grandest in a harbor populated with megayachts that exceeded one hundred fifty feet in some cases, but it was plenty for his needs, with lots of exterior recreation space for sitting and enjoying drinks or sunbathing, as well as a comfortable hot tub on the lower back deck. The interior was quite roomy, with a decent sitting area that included a kitchenette and dining space, as well as a furnished area for watching the satellite TV on the middle deck, and two guest rooms as well as the master bedroom on the inside lower deck. The top deck consisted of the helm, where he naturally spent his fair share of time when at sea, though it was easy enough to plot a course and let the boat run itself for long periods as well when far enough from land. He had thrown his fair share of parties on the yacht, and was now preparing it for a very special trip.

His darling niece was a week away from her eighteenth birthday, so he had cleared his schedule and arranged to take her on a two week boat trip around the coast as her present. They would be stopping in several major ports along the way to refuel and spend a night relaxing, and would be on their way again, leaving out from Savannah, Georgia, where he kept the boat, and making their way around Florida and along the Gulf Coast. Their final destination would be New Orleans, Louisiana, where they would enjoy her birthday celebration before backtracking and making their way to Savannah once more. He knew she was excited about the trip, and had asked if she could bring her best friend along, to which he had agreed as well. After all, she would probably need someone to talk to while he was occupied with the things she would find boring, like manning the helm and keeping them on course.

Checking the diving watch he always wore, he noted the time, figuring she would be arriving soon, and so he finished preparing everything. After making sure there was plenty of propane to fuel the cooking range and oven, he began stocking the cold drinks and food in the fridge, figuring he had enough to hold them over until their next stop. At each port he would have a chance to replenish supplies while the girls went out to enjoy the different locales and probably get some shopping in. After all, what girl didn't enjoy shopping and grabbing clothes and souvenirs from different places to show off to their friends? Finally, when everything was done, he took a seat on the front deck and cracked a cold drink, sipping it patiently as he waited for them to arrive.

It had been a few hour drive, about four hours to get to where her uncle lived. Though it was worth, it especially since he was taking her out on his Yacht for her birthday. And better that she was able to bring her best friend with her. Aislyn sighed lightly and closed her eyes for a short moment and opened them back up a she looked down to see the boats rocking back and forth gently in the water down below the hill. Parking her car in a nearby parking spot she looked over towards her friend Kate as they groaned and stretched from their somewhat long drive. More than what they were use to driving for a day though standing out of her car, Aislyn walked around to the trunk and popped it open as she began to pull out the bags.

Kate soon exited the car as well to help her, setting the bags down. Enough clothes for two weeks along with what they would need to keep themselves busy on the yacht. Grabbing the bags, Aislyn began to walk along the sidwalk with Kate and towards the Boat.

Aislyn was young, now almost 18 years of age. Almost at the end of the trip she would turn 18 and finally be legal. She stood tall at 5'9'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep ocean blue. Her hair was slightly curled. She wore a light white tank top with a pair of blue jean shorts that hugged her bottom nicely. Her legs were long, tan and toned along with the rest of her body. Though she did have quite a few curves that complimented her appearance. The sound of her flip flops gently smacking against the bottom of her feet and against the boards along he dock.

Kate was as well 17, though she had just recently turned 17. She was a little bit shorter than Aislyn. Her hair a dirty dishwasher blonde and her eyes a light green. Her skin was slightly pale as she never really got out too much unlike Aislyn. Her breasts were about the same size as Aislyns at a nice 40 C, almost D's. She wore a black tube top with a pair of white shorts that hugged her thin legs, and wearing tennis shoes on her feet. Though after what seemed like about a five minute walk down the dock they reached the boat

"Uncle!" Aislyn called out and looked around, wondering if he was on the other side at the Helm or if he was below deck. Aislyn let out a soft grunt and set her bags down onto the top deck and leaned over to grab Kates bags and set them down as well onto the deck before helping her onto it. Leaving their bags at the sides to they were safe enough not to slide off she walked along the top of the yacht with Kate and she looked around before she caught sight of him and she smiled brightly "Hey!" She exclaimed before she ran up a bit and wrapped her arms around him. She smiled and kissed his cheek, hugging him close to her with her head pressing into his chest slightly.

She was a lot closer to him than she was to any of her other family members. Especially since he was closer to her in Age which she loved. She could get along with him so well, often teasing one another or if they both had a bad day they could just sit with each other and enjoy each others company. "Hey, how are you doing?" She asked with a smile before slowly pulling back and she tilted her head to the side and she breathed in softly. She smiled and rested her hands in the front pockets of her shorts as Kate stood next to her. "Oh, by the way. This is Kate, Kate.. this is my Uncle" She said, introducing them.

Gabriel heard the voice calling out for him and had stood from his seat just in time to catch sight of Aislyn running at him before she flung her arms around him to kiss his cheek and bury her head in his chest. Chuckling softly, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a light squeeze. "Hey yourself," he told her before she pulled away to introduce her friend to him. Looking to Kate, he offered a smile to the girl as he put his hand forth to shake hers. "Nice to meet you, Kate. I'm Gabriel." He then looked to the two of them and smiled. "So, are you girls ready to get moving? If we hurry, we can make Daytona tonight, maybe have a little fun partying with the locals."

He broke away from them to make his way to the lower back deck, where they had left their bags, so he could help them get situated. "Come on, let's get you two settled in and get this boat out to sea," he told them with a smile. Soon enough he had managed to get their bags separated into their rooms, letting each tell him which bag belonged to who, and was heading up to the helm. "Grab some drinks and snacks if you want. I'm gonna get our clearance and get us underway. And Aislyn. Don't drink all my booze." He gave her a playful wink before disappearing to head up top. He had been letting Aislyn drink a little over the past couple of years, though he never let her get carried away with it. He simply preferred she enjoyed herself in his company when she was visiting rather than hunting parties full of alcohol and trouble.

Once he had clearance, the boat was in motion and they were off, the land pulling farther away from them as he got enough distance to turn and set the course. Once it was set, and he saw they had clear water ahead of them, he locked it in and went back down to check on the girls. "Everything okay down here?" He walked to the fridge, grabbed himself a cold Corona Extra, then grabbed a slice of lime he'd already cut up to drop into it before taking a sip. Looking to the girls, he offered a slight smile. "Probably something on TV if you wanna check...and I have lots of Blu-Rays if you wanna put in a movie to pass the time. I'll be back and forth between here and the controls for a while just to make sure we're still on course and not about to hit anything."

He did have time to relax with them for a bit, however, and so he took a seat on the couch in the living room area of the main cabin, looking to Aislyn and tilting his head slightly. "So, picked out a college yet?" He had always taken an interest in her education, wanting to make sure she had the best available. Of course, given the resources of the family, as long as she kept her grades up, she had her pick of schools pretty much. "I mean, I guess you have time to think it over. I just wanna know what's been going on in your life lately."

Aislyn smiled up to him as he squeezed her back and she kept her arms around him, her left arm around the back of his waist as he held his hand out to shake Kates. Kate smiled and looked over to Aislyn after they were introduced and Aislyn smiled up to him. "Heck yes we are. Lets get outta here." She said quite excitedly, her smile bright and wide. Nodding their heads the two girls followed Gabriel, helping him carry their bags as they got their bags situated in their rooms. Aislyn gave Kate the nicer room of the two and she took the one which was just beside Gabriels. She already had a plan forming in her head, she was going to show him how she felt. Though she would have to wait til later, she wasn't going to wait until the end of the trip. She was going to make this trip worthwhile.

Though hearing him she laughed and bit her bottom lip as he winked and she playfully shoved him, returning the wink. Though both Kate and Aislyn got settled into the little hang out area below deck. Sitting down onto the couch, she laid down onto the couch as she tossed the remote control over to Kate. Kate caught it and began to flip through the channels before she got up to look through the blu-ray dvds. Though Aislyn looked up and over to see him grabbing himself a beer a sat down onto the couch. She rose her legs up before setting them down onto his lap and she looked up to him. She smiled and tilted her head to the side for a moment.

"Yea.. Kate's looking at the movies." She said as Kate was knelt on the floor and was looking through the choices. Though Aislyn looked back over to him and she sat up a bit, her legs still on his lap and she scooted a bit closer to him. "Mmm, well I haven't really decided yet." She bit her bottom lip and looked up to him. "I mean, I know i've got good enough grades right now. So mom and dad are still letting me choose which school I want to go to. I think I just want to go to the one here at home." She shrugged and she smiled softly over to him. "Easy to get to, save me money from having to travel." She smiled and touched his arm before she laid back down. She groaned and stretched her arms up above her head, resting over the arm of the couch as her white tank top slid up her body and rested just above her belly button.

She looked over to him and cocked her brow as she nudged him with her foot and she smiled. "Soo.. any women?" She asked and cocked her brow, she knew that he had one woman though that was a little while ago after she had caught him with her step-mom and had confronted her about it. Just the fact that he was making her scream her brains out only made her want him even more. She licked her bottom lip and she looked over to him with a smile. "No woman driving you crazy?" she asked with a soft laugh, "Not bad crazy a good crazy." She gave a playful wink and she smiled.

Gabe had taken notice of how his niece had made a point of staying close, though he didn't think much of it at the time. Once everyone had been settled in and he had taken his seat on the sofa, Aislyn had plopped herself down close to him and rested her feet in his lap. With a soft chuckle, he set his beer aside and began to rub her feet a bit for her, figuring she wanted one of his famous massages that she had always loved so much. He couldn't help but notice as she stretched herself out, her shirt pulling up a bit to reveal a bit of her stomach, that his niece had grown into quite the shapely young woman. He knew he'd be fighting the boys off of her on this trip, even if he was fairly certain she wasn't exactly innocent anymore.

"No, no women," he responded to her question as he continued to rub her feet and calves, looking out the window at the water reflecting the sky and sunlight. "Why would I need some chick all up in my business when I get to spend two weeks with my favorite girl, anyway?" He looked back to his niece and gave her a sweet smile, the very same one that seemed to steal hearts and make most women want to drag him off to a private spot. That wasn't really his intention, but it was simply the natural charm he had always possessed, and it was hard for most to resist. "So, what about you? Any special guy that I need to have 'the talk' with?"

He paused in rubbing her feet for a moment to grab his beer for another sip, setting it down once more. "You know, when I said don't drink all of my booze, I didn't mean you couldn't grab one if you wanted. Just try to be a little conservative." He looked to her once more and began rubbing her calves again, having gotten her feet fairly thoroughly. He had done this for her a few times before, rubbing her feet, massaging her neck and shoulders, never anything sexual, but just a show of affection to help her relax at times. Finally he looked over to Kate and tilted his head slightly. "Find anything in here you wanna watch yet? If not, I also have a DVD collection in the other cabinet. The player works with both."

As he continued to work on Aislyn's calves, Gabe glanced out the window once more. He could have sworn there was a hint of something in her tone and smile a she had asked him about if he'd had a woman. It was hard to put his finger on it, though. He hadn't known that she'd seen him with her step-mother some time back during a one time affair. He had kept his distance from the family since then, for the most part, though he could never stay too far from his beloved niece. She was still always welcome to come and visit him, and they had still done plenty together, but it was somewhat hard to face his brother, not to mention his wife, who likely felt a bit of guilt over it as well. He definitely had no knowledge of Aislyn not only seeing them, but getting the details from her step-mom about it after promising to keep it secret for her, or the plans she'd laid out since then.

After a while, he moved her feet from his lap, grabbed his beer and finished it off before tossing the bottle in the recycle bin, then headed back up top. "I'll be back," he told the girls. "Just have to go check and make sure we're still on course and not about to ram anything." Giving them a wink, he disappeared up the steps. A few minutes later he returned, grabbing another Corona from the fridge before looking to the girls and cocking an eyebrow slightly. "Either of you need a drink while I'm here?"

She breathed in lightly and closed her eyes just as he began to rub her feet, "Mmm... yea.." She moaned softly as he began to rub at her feet and calves. She loved his massages, they were so amazing. Often when she came to visit him, he'd either offer her one or she'd beg him for one. Whether it be on her feet, different parts of her body or her whole body. Sure, it wasn't sexual at all but she often wished it was. Though she looked over as Kate finally found a movie to place into the blue-ray player. A comical movie known as, 'Talladega nights' She smiled softly before she heard his question and she cocked her brow before she laughed lightly. "Me? Have a guy? Nah.." She laughed and shook her head.

"There aren't any guys who are interested in me. I've tried but I'm not their type." She shrugged and looked over to Kate who was keeping to herself right now. She wasn't really a very out-going girl especially when it came to people that she just barely met or if she had only known them for a little bit. But since it was Aislyn's family she kept to herself as she began to watch the movie.

Though hearing him, Aislyn looked back over to him and she smiled softly. "I know. I know. I'm just gonna wait til a little bit later." She grinned over to him though she sighed as he stood up to go check on the helm, pouting slightly. "Fine.." she said before she smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. Though he left and she breathed in lightly and her eyes trailed own his body as he walked past her, resting on his crotch and she blushed lightly though she didn't pull her eyes away. That was her target she breathed in lightly as she laid her head back down and she looked to the tv. Though it wasn't the tv that she was really watching she began to slightly gaze off into space, thinking to herself.

Though she didn't hear his question, Kate looked up to him and smiled lightly. "I'd like a beer." She said with a nod and a smile. Though Aislyn rested her head on the arm of the couch. Brought back slowly to a flashback once more. When she was looking for her step-mom and her uncle, she couldn't find them and searched and searched. Though after looking, she found them in her step-moms bedroom. Watching her thin, but toned naked body riding her Uncles shaft. The though sent shivers down her spine and she breathed in lightly. She remembered it like it was yesterday...

------
Flashback
------

It was her sweet 16th birthday, it as an amazing party that her step-mother had set up for her. Though the family was starting to leave and it began to grow boring now. The music playing out in the front yard and she began to look for her. They were supposed to go out shopping later that day to get her some clothes or at least some things that she had wanted for her birthday with the money that she was given. Rubbing the back of her head. Her hair shoulder length, her eyes a light blue and she was a little shorter and slightly chubbier then. She was a beautiful girl but not as she was now. Watching her friends leave she turned on her heel as she began to search for her step-mother.

Though alas she didn't know, her step-mother was in the house. Biting her bottom lip as she set her eyes on her husbands brother. She licked her bottom lip, she had been feeling neglected as of lately. Her husband was out of town and she had Gabe to herself. She was going to find out if what her friends had said was true. Was he huge, could he make her scream and make her feel like a woman. Like how a woman should be treated. After a moment she found him and she smiled softly, "Hey Gabe.. can.. I talk to you. I'll be upstairs." She said and smiled to him, turning on her heel as she walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. Though as she waited she slipped her dress off of her body. Clad in her black laced bra and panties and she stood just before the bed. She was going to have him whether he liked it or not.

She breathed in lightly and closed her eyes just as he began to rub her feet, "Mmm... yea.." She moaned softly as he began to rub at her feet and calves. She loved his massages, they were so amazing. Often when she came to visit him, he'd either offer her one or she'd beg him for one. Whether it be on her feet, different parts of her body or her whole body. Sure, it wasn't sexual at all but she often wished it was. Though she looked over as Kate finally found a movie to place into the blue-ray player. A comical movie known as, 'Talladega nights' She smiled softly before she heard his question and she cocked her brow before she laughed lightly. "Me? Have a guy? Nah.." She laughed and shook her head.

"There aren't any guys who are interested in me. I've tried but I'm not their type." She shrugged and looked over to Kate who was keeping to herself right now. She wasn't really a very out-going girl especially when it came to people that she just barely met or if she had only known them for a little bit. But since it was Aislyn's family she kept to herself as she began to watch the movie.

Though hearing him, Aislyn looked back over to him and she smiled softly. "I know. I know. I'm just gonna wait til a little bit later." She grinned over to him though she sighed as he stood up to go check on the helm, pouting slightly. "Fine.." she said before she smiled and stuck her tongue out at him. Though he left and she breathed in lightly and her eyes trailed own his body as he walked past her, resting on his crotch and she blushed lightly though she didn't pull her eyes away. That was her target she breathed in lightly as she laid her head back down and she looked to the tv. Though it wasn't the tv that she was really watching she began to slightly gaze off into space, thinking to herself.

Though she didn't hear his question, Kate looked up to him and smiled lightly. "I'd like a beer." She said with a nod and a smile. Though Aislyn rested her head on the arm of the couch. Brought back slowly to a flashback once more. When she was looking for her step-mom and her uncle, she couldn't find them and searched and searched. Though after looking, she found them in her step-moms bedroom. Watching her thin, but toned naked body riding her Uncles shaft. The though sent shivers down her spine and she breathed in lightly. She remembered it like it was yesterday...

------
Flashback
------

It was her sweet 16th birthday, it as an amazing party that her step-mother had set up for her. Though the family was starting to leave and it began to grow boring now. The music playing out in the front yard and she began to look for her. They were supposed to go out shopping later that day to get her some clothes or at least some things that she had wanted for her birthday with the money that she was given. Rubbing the back of her head. Her hair shoulder length, her eyes a light blue and she was a little shorter and slightly chubbier then. She was a beautiful girl but not as she was now. Watching her friends leave she turned on her heel as she began to search for her step-mother.

Though alas she didn't know, her step-mother was in the house. Biting her bottom lip as she set her eyes on her husbands brother. She licked her bottom lip, she had been feeling neglected as of lately. Her husband was out of town and she had Gabe to herself. She was going to find out if what her friends had said was true. Was he huge, could he make her scream and make her feel like a woman. Like how a woman should be treated. After a moment she found him and she smiled softly, "Hey Gabe.. can.. I talk to you. I'll be upstairs." She said and smiled to him, turning on her heel as she walked up the stairs and into her bedroom. Though as she waited she slipped her dress off of her body. Clad in her black laced bra and panties and she stood just before the bed. She was going to have him whether he liked it or not.

Nodding to Kate as she answered his question, Gabe grabbed her a beer and handed it to her after cracking it and dropping a lime slice into it. "Only way to drink Corona," he commented with a smirk before looking to Aislyn, who had apparently become lost in a bit of a daydream. Walking over to the sofa after grabbing a beer for her as well and setting it up, he kicked the sofa gently to snap her back to reality before handing her the beer and sitting down once more to enjoy his, letting her rest her feet in his lap again.

He stroked her leg idly as he casually glanced to the movie now and then, though often his gaze was transfixed on the window and the ocean beyond. Barring any obstacles or major disruptions, the boat would remain on course for the most part, though the helm did need attention from time to time to make alterations and adjustments. They had plenty of fuel, and would be making Daytona by nightfall most likely, if not a bit after. There, they would dock for the night, secure the boat, and enjoy the city a bit before getting some sleep. Then again, it was possible they wouldn't even exit the boat save to get some supplies, depending on how everyone felt.

After a bit of watching the movie, Gabe snapped out of his thoughts and stood, moving Aislyn's legs from his lap as he ran up top to make sure all was well once more. Coming back after a few minutes, he started to sit on the sofa where he had been, then paused, looking to his niece. "Hmm, you seem a little preoccupied. Bet one of your uncle Gabe's famous run downs would totally help you relax and focus a bit. What do you think?" He smiled sweetly at her and held his hands up, flexing his fingers a bit to emphasize his point as he gave her a playful wink. "You know you want it," he teased with a mischievous grin.

"Thanks.." Kate said and took the bottle into her hand before taking a sip and she breathed in lightly as it was quite refreshing a light crisp taste and she smiled softly. Though returning her glance back to the t.v, Aislyn was staring off into space and she breathed in lightly though she jumped a bit as she felt the kick to the couch and she groaned slightly looking up to him. She smiled slightly and rubbed the back of her head though she was still laying on the couch and she looked towards the t.v. She moved her legs so Uncle Gabe could sit down on the couch with her. Though she watched as he left and she groaned slightly.

Leaning up she stood up and walked over to grab herself a beer before dropping in a lime slice as well and she took a swig. Shaking her head to take her mind off of the flash back. She sat down onto the couch and laid back though she looked up as he sat down on the couch again after checking on the helm and she cocked her brow and she laughed softly. "Mmmm.. does sound amazing." She nodded her head and she took a sip of the beer and she smiled lightly. "Of course I want it.." She said and looked to him.

Though that wasn't the only things he wanted, behind those innocent looking eyes was a lust that she craved, that she needed to be sated by him. Though she hid it for now and she smiled, nibbling on her bottom lip as she wawtched his hand. "Of course I'd like one." She said and sat up with a smile and a wink back.

Gabe chuckled a bit at Aislyn's response to his playful offer, loving the way she was always willing to get into a little game of flirty innuendo with him. It was just something they had always done, though he had never really taken it too seriously, obviously. He hadn't been aware of the thoughts running through her head, though, or the plans she had for him on this trip. It was just playful banter, though he couldn't deny that his niece had grown into quite an alluring young woman, with the kind of curves that he absolutely loved to go with her angelic features.

Motioning for her to lay on her stomach, he climbed over her once she was in position, keeping one foot on the floor while he placed the other leg on the inside, against the back of the sofa so he was effectively straddling her nice, round bottom, though he kept his weight off of her. His hands moved to her shoulders and neck, starting to knead the muscles firmly, but not too hard. After spending a few minutes on that area, he moved to her upper back, around and between her shoulder blades, letting his fingertips press and work the tension out of her bit by bit.

Soon he was putting the focus on her spine and lower back, his hands sliding teasingly close to the curve of her shapely ass but never quite getting there. Once her back was firmly massaged, he worked her sides a bit, starting at her hips and working his way up slowly. As he got higher, his fingertips worked dangerously close to the swell of her breasts, but again didn't quite go there, falling just short of them, almost as if tormenting her, yet giving so much pleasure at the same time. He wasn't doing it intentionally, but had simply had no idea just how much it would affect her, being used to giving her such massages regularly.

All the while, his mind began to wander a bit, his hands really working somewhat on their own, being so familiar with giving her such treatment that he didn't really need to focus.

------
Flashback
------

Gabe had been helping with Aislyn's sweet sixteen, since her father was out of town and wasn't able to be there for it. He usually handled the part of the family business that required traveling and meeting with customers and business partners, while Gabe usually handled the more localized aspects of things. Ronnie had been dating his wife-to-be for a couple of years by then, and they were scheduled to be married just a month after Aislyn's birthday. Gabriel had liked her well enough. She was definitely attractive, and seemed to love introducing him to her friends, which usually resulted in him getting to know them quite a bit more intimately. While he was fairly certain the women told her about their activities, he had no idea just how much they had told her or how it had affected her.

Giving her a nod as he stepped into the house and she asked him to come talk with her, Gabe offered his usual smile. "Sure, be there in a minute," he told her. He was fairly certain it would have something to do with Ronnie and the wedding, and she probably wanted his advice. She definitely wanted something from him, but he had no idea just how far off he was on what she wanted. After putting some things away, he trotted up the stairs to see what she needed, pausing as he entered the bedroom to find his brother's soon to be wife waiting for him in a black lace bra and panty set that completely showed off her every curve delightfully.

"Wha...what...was it you wanted to talk about?" He couldn't help but stammer a bit as he asked the question, unable to deny the reaction it was already causing as a swell began to form in the front of his form-fitting boot cut jeans, which did little to hide it. Swallowing softly, he chewed on his lip gently, unable to stop his eyes from wandering over that firm, fit, deliciously curved body. "Is it...a little hot in here?" He found himself tugging at the collar of his shirt, though he made no move to turn and leave, even if he should have.

She as well loved the flirty innuendos, the ability to flirt and touch one another without things getting awkward. Though of course she wanted the flirting to go further than what he had in his mind. Just a little touch made her eyes close and she smiled as she laid down onto her stomach and groaned lightly, happily as she felt him straddling her. She turned her head to the side, seeing him from the corner of her eye and she bit her bottom lip. Enjoying his hands sliding up to her shoulders and then down to her round ass, only inches from it. Wishing she felt his hand on her bottom, rubbing and squeezing it.

Though she breathed in lightly and closed her eyes, feeling his hands sliding dangerously close to the mounds of her breasts and she gave a light groan though she blushed. She wondered if she had hear that, though she looked up a bit and it seemed he was kind of staring off into space. She wondered what he was thinking about and she breathed in softly as her fingertips grabbed onto the cushions of the couch. He was amazing at his massages and she wondered if she was the lucky girl who only got them. Which she was sure she was, he said that he didn't have a girl or any girls that he went with.

She closed her eyes, fantasizing that her friend had gone upstairs. He rolled her over and just ravaged her. Feeling his hands massaging her aching breasts as he pounded her into the couch. Though just then she felt his hands slowing down on the massage and she sighed lightly. She bit her bottom lip and waited for him to finish though she rolled herself over slowly as he wasn't fully straddling her. Which gave her room to slide over and his hands rested on her stomach. "Anybody there?" She asked up to him with a light laugh as she squeezed his hands.

She looked over to her friend who was watching the movie though she wanted to just elan up and kiss him. Pull him in but she knew she couldn't, shaking his hands to bring him back to reality. "What're you day dreaming about?" She asked with a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom