Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ink

Notte

Supernova
So, we have a thread about piercings, but what about our Blue Mooner's ink (tattoos, duh).

I have three so far.

Black angel wings on my back: Visual

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter emblem on my right wrist: Visual

And five roses with a bat on my left upper chest: Visual

Just got this one about 3 weeks ago or so. I wanted Thor's Hammer but with a twist, the thing I like most about it is the dragon knotwork that looks like a beard coming down from the helmet to form the hammer. Of course the ravens on either side being Huginn and Muninn. It looks a little faded, crappy camera, but I've not gone back to get it touched up yet either.

Pic1

and

Pic2

I only have one tattoo and I got it in July 2009. It's a very simple graphic and probably to the casual onlooker a bit cliche-looking. However, I find beauty in its simplicity plus the meaning behind it means a great deal to me.

My Tattoo

The meaning behind this tattoo is layered. The choice of flower, the forget-me-not, was deliberate. The flower symbolizes remembrance and recollection. The fact that the flowers are on a single vine connected together symbolizes how the flowers themselves (each blossom representing something specific to me) are indeed one unit, where each thrives on the existence of the other and lives in harmony with it. The blossoms themselves each represent 2 different things. They each represent the past, present and future. And they each represent a specific individual, namely my hubs, my son and my daughter. Now, yes. I did get this tat before my daughter's birth. However, I knew I'd be having a 2nd child at some point and as such wanted a blossom for that child. So that, in a nutshell, is the meaning behind my tattoo.

I only have one at the moment. It's the Snake/Cross emblem on the back of Edward Elric's jacket in Fullmetal Alchemist. Added my own spark to it.

My Tattoo

I got this one on my birthday back in '09, it is one of metallica's logo, i got it because i am a huge fan of the band, and, it looks awesome, i am looking into getting my next one as soon as i have enough cash.

http://i44.tinypic.com/35b9hty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom