Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy in the Family

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
So I have a few Incest Ideas needing more then just one character.

This will all be played over the Forum.

Note: I only accept Female playing as Females

If interested, post which idea you are interested in here or to me via PM

Idea x1: Mother - Son - Daughter
-The Son and Daughter are similar in age. They've always been close and have recently started exploring each other. They kiss, mutual-masturbate, and perform oral on each other but have never progressed beyond that. Unknown to them, their single mother has witness a few of their acts and finds herself extremely turned on. Its been a while since she has gotten any action herself so she waits for the two to get in the 69 position one day before barging in on them wearing her bathrobe. Of course, she has nothing on underneath it and quickly joins them. She decides she needs to teach her Daughter how to give head. And then eventually also about how to fuck.
-What to Expect: Incest, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Threesomes, Anal-to-Maw, Cum Facials, etc

Idea x2: Father - Daughter - Daughter (Brother - Sister - Sister also a variation on this)
-The Daughters are close in age or are twins. They've started fooling around with each other but have never had a cock before. That all changes when their Daddy walks in on them and decides that its time for him to show them the pleasures of what a Cock can bring them
-What to Expect: Incest, Girl on Girl, Vaginal, Anal, Facials, etc

Idea x3: Mother - Daughter - Father
-Father knew his wife was cheating on him. The rumbled hair. The smell of sex. He just couldn't figure out who it was with. So he laid a trap. He didn't tell her he was taking the day off work though he prepared like he was going to go to work. He left for work and came back an hour later. He sneaked silently into the house and followed the sounds of the moans. He burst into his bedroom, prepared to confront a man, but instead saw his daughters naked ass waving in the air as she went down on her Mother. Father didn't need any urging and jumped right in.

Back
Top Bottom