Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[D&D 3.5] DDDDD: Dungeons, Dragons, DDs and Dicks.

Admiral Squish

Super-Earth
A sexy game of D&D! Seems pretty self-explanatory. Finally, nerds get to party too!

The world you live in has been irrevocably sexualized. Years ago, a great plague spread across the land, amplifying the sexual appetite of all who encountered it. Some embraced the change, seeing it as a welcome step toward universal love. Others were ashamed by the new urges that sprang up within themselves and their neighbors, and suppressed their sexuality harder and harder. Most simply went on with their daily lives, and just screwed their mates more often. In fact, to this day, nobody knows if the plague still holds the world in it's grip, or if everyone just adapted to the new lifestyle. But none will argue that the world hasn't changed. Sex itself is not nearly so taboo a subject, in most circles, though some kinks may still provoke a raised eyebrow or two. The more extreme kinks have taken the place of traditional sex in the public eye, things to be spoken of only in private, and sometimes not at all.

I will be running this game in a moderately realistic fashion, albeit with a little wiggle room for the sake of sexiness. But when you get captured and raped by lizardmen, they aren't just going to give you your stuff back and let you go once they're finished. Chances are, you're on the menu after they're done.

Here's the meaty bits you need to know about the campaign and what your characters should look like:
System: DND 3.5
Player Count: 3-6
Style of Play: A mix of Roleplay and Hack & Slash, with a liberal infusion of Smut.
Allowed Content: Considering I have a pretty massive library, if something doesn't show up on this list, ask.

• Core Material
  • Complete X Books
  • Races of X books
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook
  • Tome of Battle
  • Tome of Magic
  • Magic of Incarnum
  • Sandstorm, Stormwrack, Frostburn
  • PHB II
  • Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Vile Darkness
  • Ebberon materials (some adaptation required)
  • Cityscape, Dungeonscape
  • And the Book of Erotic Fantasy, of course. (Some material will need adaptation)

Character Creation:

• Backstory: At least a full paragraph, preferably more.
  • Experience: 5th Level (or ECL 5 for characters with LA/RHD)
  • Wealth: 9000 GP
  • Ability Scores: Roll 5d6 best 3, or 40 point buy
  • Hitpoints/Health: Max HP at 1st, then roll or take average at each level. You can't suddenly change your mind if you roll low, so be sure.
  • Alignment: Game's open to all alignments, just make sure they're decent enough folks to cooperate with the rest of the party.

Other Notes: I will also allow most homebrewed material, and some personalization of classes and feats, though I will have to check the material for balance before I approve of it.

Please post a general idea of what kind of character you’d like to play, and what kind of kinks you are particularly keen on, the kinds of things you, or your character for that matter, would like to see involved in the game as it goes on.

In this game, 5th level characters should be rather exceptional, and will most likely be somewhat famous. About on the level of a B- or C-list celebrity, a professional athlete, a crime lord, or a bishop.

Finally, here are some helpful sites:
The Hypertext d20 SRD contains a good summation of most core material, along with some stuff from UA and the Expanded Psionics Handbook.
Mythweavers Will require you to make an account with them, but they have a great setup for online character sheets. They'll even help fill themselves in.
Invisible Castle Is the dice roller I mentioned earlier that will allow you to link the results of your rolls.

Admiral Squish said:
...Judging by people who have actually posted the requested information in this thread? You.

Well... I suppose the recruitment period needs an extension then. :sleepy:

Plenty of people shared interest in the previous thread, maybe there was just some confusion.

Aiden grew up in the slums of life. Never knowing who his parents were, or where he truly came from. He was raised by the beggars and the less respectable citizens of the town. His learned to talk from bards and town criers and although he seemed slightly slower than most, he soon surpassed many in his vocabulary. When he was 13 years old, he was walking the streets listening to the local gossip when he overheard something he was sure he wasn’t supposed to hear. There was some large attack that was planned on the local thieves’ guild by the local magistrate. He didn’t know why he felt the urge to tell someone, but he did. He knew where the guild hid and knew that he would be able to get there before the soldiers did. Once there he told did as he normally did. He begged, hoping for money until the leader came out. He was always the one to deal with the “demon-brat”. After Aiden had taken a few blows for his begging, he looked up at the man, coughing blood with a smile.

“Would you feed me for information?” He said and at that moment he had what he needed. He told the leader what he had heard and what was going down. As it turned out to be true, the leader decided instead of feeding the pitiful boy, he would take him in and raise him. That was the start of his secret broker life. It started with small secrets, affairs of the nobles, movements of various people and guilds. Soon, Aiden had learned how to not only make his way in life, but defend himself. He then met his tutor, a Halfling bard by the name of Jethro. The stories he had were vast and it seemed there was always more to the tale. He fascinated Aiden with simple parlor tricks and various spells. It was him who taught Aiden how to tap into his natural arcane abilities. Soon the two of them were a double threat. It was when Aiden learned too much about the guild that his life changed for the best.

One night when Jethro and Aiden were working the local pub, a dark man came in and sat near them. Jethro told Aiden to be careful with that one, but he assumed that he would have been safe. He recognized the man as a fellow guild member. As the night went to the closing time, it was soon only the three of them. The bartender had gone upstairs for some reason. As Aiden was ready to talk to the dark figure, he flipped his wrist and Aiden felt the cold steel in his stomach. Jethro came to his rescue, beating the man senseless before tending to Aiden. The wound was almost fatal; there would definitely be a scar. He was taken to the local church and healed fully. Jethro stayed by his side the entire time as Aiden tossed and turned in painful hallucinations. When he finally recovered enough, Jethro explained what had happened. Angry, hurt and confused, Aiden set out to get revenge on the guild. There was little he could do but ruin their plans. Jethro kept asking him to leave with him, find a new place and a new start. Aiden couldn’t just leave, not the only place that felt like home to him.

By this time, everyone knew where to go when they needed something. The other guilds to the nobles would ask for information, for times and places to do their business. Jethro and Aiden soon were no longer hurting for funds. The last time Aiden saw Jethro was a storm blasted night. It was as ominous as some of the tales Jethro would tell. They were leaving the tavern after a long night of story-telling and flirting. Normally Jethro refused to drink at the bar, paranoid that the booze was never as good as his own. But this night was special. A dancer had come in to entertain the locals and took a liking to Jethro. He bought the entire tavern enough drinks to drown a dwarf. As the three of them made it into the middle of the street, the woman asked if he had any source of light, as she was afraid of the dark. As soon as Jethro pulled out his sunrod, it glistened against something fast. A dagger had been flung from the darkness. It landed expertly in his throat as he fell and started to cough and choke on his own blood. Aiden fell to his knees, no longer caring if the woman was the cause or not. He wanted to make sure his friend was fine. However, he was not as luck as Aiden was. Jethro smiled as he looked up at Aiden, his eyes slowly glazing over. “Well demon-brat, I told you we should have gone somewhere else.” He laughed through the pain and blood. He pulled a small ring off of his finger and placed it in Aiden’s hand. “Here, it’s my good luck charm. I know it won’t fit, but keep it safe for when you come and join me.” He said as the life left his body in a bloody pool at Aiden’s feet.

That was the last straw for Aiden, he decided he could no longer sit back and let the thieves guild do this to him. He had a few guards that were in his pocket, so he decided that now was the time to call in a favor. With a small group of them, he stormed the guild’s hideout. After all he had learned from this place, all of the secrets and all of the tricks, he was easily able to guide the gaurds through all of the tricks and traps. Soon he was face to face with the man who adopted him. They fought, much like when he would teach Aiden how to fight. But after the years, Aiden had learned a few things from other places. It wasn’t long before he had the upper hand. Sword positioned at his throat, an evil smile on his face.

“Will you spare me for information?” the man asked as he was back in a corner. “As soon as you have killed me the guards out there will take you into custody and you will rot in jail alone, just like before you came to me.” He said with a pained laugh. Aiden’s hands were shaking as the tip of his rapier pressed against his skin. Aiden knew that regardless how this ended, he would have to leave. He was planning on doing that, something Jethro would have wanted. Aiden sighed and looked deeply into the man he called father’s eyes.

“Make sure you say hi to Jethro for me.” He said as he pushed forward and plunged the blade into his throat. He held it there, feeling the life seep out like Jethro’s did. With a sense of accomplishment and a sense of agony Aiden pulled his blade out, just as the guards came in.

“Now come and make this easy on yourself. There is an awful large bounty on your capture. If you come quietly, I will try to get you mercy.” Aiden merely laughed and shook his head.

“There is no mercy for me, only adventure.” He said as he threw up an impenetrable wall of darkness and felt his way for the last escape route he ‘forgot’ to let the guards know. He escaped through the sewers, making it all of the way out of the city. Once there, he just walked until he couldn’t walk anymore. He would stop at each tavern, making his money as a story teller, and the occasional pickpocket, never staying in one place for too long.

Character Sheet

Bleargh, I just found this--is it closed, or still open for submissions? If it's open, I've got an idea I'll write up and submit within the next 24 hours.

If not, just let me know.

fig

figliaperduta said:
Bleargh, I just found this--is it closed, or still open for submissions? If it's open, I've got an idea I'll write up and submit within the next 24 hours.

If not, just let me know.

fig

At the moment we seem to be sorely lacking in players, so not to speak for the DM or anything, but there is almost certainly still an opening for you.

Yey! Writing up a paladin, using the 'Paladin of Freedom' variant in the linked SRD. Not sure if he'll be elf or human yet, but he's got a...bad history with slavers.

Elf pretty vs. human constitution...hmm...

fig

I'm still willing to run my Crusader for this! I didn't know if I needed to specify in this thread or not.

Sorry, everybody, for the silence. My new job is trying it's best to kill me, but I'm still here.

Yes, submissions are still open. Though, if I may, we already have a crusader character. How about a cleric with a more martial focus? We could use some real spellcasting abilities.

I probably should have made that more clear, then. This is the 'real' submissions thread. The stuff posted in the other thread was all warm-up for this.

Admiral Squish said:
Yes, submissions are still open. Though, if I may, we already have a crusader character. How about a cleric with a more martial focus? We could use some real spellcasting abilities.

Was this aimed at me or Lyra? Couldn't really tell...

I'll write up my elf paladin and a human cleric, and just let me know which you'd rather.

fig

Here we go for the description, character sheet is here. Went with the cleric.

Name: Saren
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Alignment: Chaotic Good

The favoured son of a merchant prince, Saren Tiosna spent his childhood in the lap of luxury. His father's home was a private oasis from the desert outside filled with exotic smells, sounds, and sights--his father's wares, passing through on the way to their new owners.

But the business soured on Saren when he was about fifteen. He rarely saw his father except when he was included on business dealings, and even then he was dismissed from the man's presence as soon as they were concluded--just like the customers. And then he saw the orcs. Oh, not just the ones his father kept about as bodyguards and enforcers in case of ...quality disputes. The ones who brought in the goods--elves, in this case, what must've been nearly a whole clan. Men, women, and children, many battered and bloody...

...Saren was not brave that day. He took off running to the nearby city, having helped not a single soul. Two weeks of living on the streets taught him much about the realities of life, and he finally took refuge in a temple offering assistance to 'runaways.' Mistaken for an escaped slave, he signed on for seven years' service to the temple in exchange for education and training.

Eventually, he corrected the good clerics' assumption, but even now, after the conclusion of his seven years, he remains associated with the temple, spending about half his time there, and half wandering the desert helping yet more slaves to escape, providing healing and direction to those who often have few if any resources to survive.

Over the past five years of work, he's become fairly well-known amongst the slavers of his desert home, and even the slaves are starting to speak of 'Saren the Chainbreaker' with awe.

He follows a strict code of ethics which includes regular tithes to his temple, a strict refusal to bind undeserving creatures against their will, and not turning away those unable to pay for services. He is dubious on the ethics of Summoning spells, and would really prefer to ask nicely first.

Sexuality: Saren prefers men, and will very definitely only sleep with a willing partner.

Appearance: Saren is a small, lithe man, usually clad in chainmail. Bits of broken shackles adorn his armor. His long black hair is usually braided to keep it from getting hung in the links of his armor. He has pale blue eyes. He carries a large wooden shield covered in canvas, with a gold dragon's head painted on it. For weaponry, he carries a spear, a shortspear, and a morningstar.

OOC notes: Using the 'Divine Scoundrel' type from Complete Scoundrel as guidance on build, and Trithereon for the god from Complete Divine. Domains will be Liberation and...probably Good. Not sure on a prestige class, yet, if I elect to go that route. Anything else you'd like to know?

fig

figliaperduta said:
Was this aimed at me or Lyra? Couldn't really tell...

That was you. But it seems you went with it anyways.

Well, first and foremost, let's go over the crunchy bits.

How did you roll those ability scores? Those seem rather low for 5d6b3/40 PB.

Everyone, you really don't have to worry about your charisma scores. I'm going to assume you all have an effective appearance of 10-12, or your charisma score, whichever is higher. But love comes to all, even ugly schmucks.

Looking at your equipment, I would suggest ditching the shortspear and enchanting the longspear. Either getting a simple masterwork shortspear, or perhaps a dagger for close range. If you take a flaw, you could pick up weapon focus with the longspear, then Short Haft (PHB II) next level. Or you could grab the war domain with a god that has one of the reach weapons as his favored weapon. Or take two flaws, grab proficiency and focus with a glaive or a guisarme or a better reach weapon. The options go on.

As for your armor, I would strongly suggest you go with a breastplate, full plate, or a chain shirt. Those are, mechanically, the strongest choices for armor.

Stealthy is a relatively weak feat. I would suggest trading up for something with more of a mechanical impact. Combat Reflexes, Power Attack, maybe the Weapon Focus (spear) mentioned earlier? I'd also suggest taking a look at the Stand Still, Combat Reflexes/Combat Expertise/Improved Trip combo.

I only see like 6000-7000 GP of gear there instead of your 9000. Could you give me a breakdown of prices?

Now, going into the backstory and fluff bits.

Honestly, many of your character's aspects seem more lawful than chaotic. He just opposes evil law particularly hard. The strict personal code is really the core of the lawful alignment, in general, and his single-minded determination to oppose slavery resonates well with it. But, I suppose that's more a function of how you play him, so it's hard to make an accurate statement at this stage.

However, there may be some issues regarding the character's sexuality. I hate to say it, but I don't think I can play out MxM pairings. I'm personally very straight, and while I would have no issue with your preference, I doubt I would be able to perform very well. I might be able to put down the words, but I would get nothing out of it and the quality would probably suffer. I could try to arrange for another RPer to come in and take over when there's an NPC you want to get down and dirty with, or perhaps I could just brief a partner you know who would be willing to play a few parts?

Well, we might have a cleric, and we DO have a crusader, beguiler, and swordsage. So, most of the roles are filled. Perhaps a traditional wizard/sorcerer, or a fifth wheel?

I could create a wizard then, been a while since I mucked about with magic. Hmm, 5th lvl, color spray won't be so useful.

Quick question, now I don't have a copy of Book of Erotic Fantasy; but I do have one of Encyclopedia Arcane Nymphology, would you accept things from it?

Admiral Squish said:
Everyone, you really don't have to worry about your charisma scores. I'm going to assume you all have an effective appearance of 10-12, or your charisma score, whichever is higher. But love comes to all, even ugly schmucks.

Well, Charisma doesn't really equate beauty in my mind anyway (just look at various monsters like dragons, demons, and devils (although those can be sexy in their own ways)). Wouldn't it make more sense to just assume that the characters look like they look to the extent that that's been represented? Or, given the nature of the game, to assume that they're all good looking (the kind of people that would draw eyes in a crowd of average joes) unless specified otherwise?

I'd be a little wary around Nymphology; mechanically some of the spells might be kind've broken in combat situations. On the other hand, it would be my first time actually seeing it in action, and it could definitely add to the sexiness.

I really just want the penis ring of quantity, could be amusing. That or the ring of girth, just how many rings could one keep on their penis? Mechanically you're only allowed one per hand after all.

Those 3rd-party books are a bit risky...

*double checks*
Ring of girth feels a bit like cheating, but I'll allow either ring. You can only have one.

Hmm, well here's what I have thus far.

Don't have a back story yet; but I have an idea for description and I wonder just how expansive is our pantheon for this setting?

Backstory:
He was not always what he had seemed to be. Benen grew up in an isolated town far inside the forests of the capital. His father, the towns blacksmith, and his Mother was the high enchantress the the Elven Empress.. yet he found solid work as a Scout for the empire. He had never before set foot inside of any human city, let alone outpost. But his journeys have brought him here, lost to the void of the Sex plague, his city so far gone from the eyes of the world that he had not Encountered it before his first visit to the outside world.

It was he that brought it back, an insatiable urge to fuck anything and everything. His people called him a sex fiend and a nymphomaniac. Until the entire village in 10 years time came down with the same plague that struck the heart of the world. Now Benen has been set out on a quest, cursed by his own mother to see the evil of things before they happen, to walk with ghosts, in there own realm. And to hear the unseen, slowly hoping it would drive him mad.

6 years now he has walked with this curse, and many more shall he endure it, for his pleasure is far greater than the horrors of his own dreams.

Character Sheet: Benen

well here Is Benen... with his back story... all is well, nothing changed about him.

So, when do you think the new deadline will be?

Also, just so there are no surprises, I think I'm going to refluff my character's armor as a chain mesh vest; so basically she wears a dress and a leotard underneath, and only wears her armor in unusual situations (she probably purchased it recently with the idea of traveling elsewhere by herself). I'm also considering changing her name to something more European, mostly because Hoshimi is conspicuously Japanese and probably kind've out of place.

Edit: Right, her name is now Yunaila, possibly 'Naila' or 'Yuni' for short.

Well, I'm working all weekend, unfortunately. It'll probably be sometime next week, depending on how my schedule looks.

Umm, as strange as it might seem I think I'm withdrawing interest, at least for the moment. Life is getting pretty weird. Perhaps it would be better to postpone this whole project, or perhaps I could join in later or something.

Hmm, unfortunate. I was just about to declare the sheet/detail deadline to be monday, with time for review/editing/tweaking until wednesday. I may still hold that, but I'm no longer sure.

I have never done DnD forum roleplay before, but using your links I think I can learn. If you happen to be still looking for more people and don't mind a relatively new person to DnD I would love to join up! If you are cool with that I will then post my sign up. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom