Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[D&D 3.5] DDDDD: Dungeons, Dragons, DDs and Dicks.

Admiral Squish

Super-Earth
A sexy game of D&D! Seems pretty self-explanatory. Finally, nerds get to party too!

The world you live in has been irrevocably sexualized. Years ago, a great plague spread across the land, amplifying the sexual appetite of all who encountered it. Some embraced the change, seeing it as a welcome step toward universal love. Others were ashamed by the new urges that sprang up within themselves and their neighbors, and suppressed their sexuality harder and harder. Most simply went on with their daily lives, and just screwed their mates more often. In fact, to this day, nobody knows if the plague still holds the world in it's grip, or if everyone just adapted to the new lifestyle. But none will argue that the world hasn't changed. Sex itself is not nearly so taboo a subject, in most circles, though some kinks may still provoke a raised eyebrow or two. The more extreme kinks have taken the place of traditional sex in the public eye, things to be spoken of only in private, and sometimes not at all.

I will be running this game in a moderately realistic fashion, albeit with a little wiggle room for the sake of sexiness. But when you get captured and raped by lizardmen, they aren't just going to give you your stuff back and let you go once they're finished. Chances are, you're on the menu after they're done.

Here's the meaty bits you need to know about the campaign and what your characters should look like:
System: DND 3.5
Player Count: 3-6
Style of Play: A mix of Roleplay and Hack & Slash, with a liberal infusion of Smut.
Allowed Content: Considering I have a pretty massive library, if something doesn't show up on this list, ask.

• Core Material
  • Complete X Books
  • Races of X books
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook
  • Tome of Battle
  • Tome of Magic
  • Magic of Incarnum
  • Sandstorm, Stormwrack, Frostburn
  • PHB II
  • Book of Exalted Deeds, Book of Vile Darkness
  • Ebberon materials (some adaptation required)
  • Cityscape, Dungeonscape
  • And the Book of Erotic Fantasy, of course. (Some material will need adaptation)

Character Creation:

• Backstory: At least a full paragraph, preferably more.
  • Experience: 5th Level (or ECL 5 for characters with LA/RHD)
  • Wealth: 9000 GP
  • Ability Scores: Roll 5d6 best 3, or 40 point buy
  • Hitpoints/Health: Max HP at 1st, then roll or take average at each level. You can't suddenly change your mind if you roll low, so be sure.
  • Alignment: Game's open to all alignments, just make sure they're decent enough folks to cooperate with the rest of the party.

Other Notes: I will also allow most homebrewed material, and some personalization of classes and feats, though I will have to check the material for balance before I approve of it.

Please post a general idea of what kind of character you’d like to play, and what kind of kinks you are particularly keen on, the kinds of things you, or your character for that matter, would like to see involved in the game as it goes on.

In this game, 5th level characters should be rather exceptional, and will most likely be somewhat famous. About on the level of a B- or C-list celebrity, a professional athlete, a crime lord, or a bishop.

Finally, here are some helpful sites:
The Hypertext d20 SRD contains a good summation of most core material, along with some stuff from UA and the Expanded Psionics Handbook.
Mythweavers Will require you to make an account with them, but they have a great setup for online character sheets. They'll even help fill themselves in.
Invisible Castle Is the dice roller I mentioned earlier that will allow you to link the results of your rolls.

Posting interest. ;)

Should I repost my character here or something? Given that we've got a week left there's a small chance I'll end up editing things a bit, in terms of backstory and whatnot.

Kanya The Deadly Dancer.
catgirlw.jpg

She looks nice! My sheet will probably be up somewhere soon.

I would be happy if the DM could take a look at my sheet and say if it's okay or not.
As for the fluff... I'm working on it.

Yunaila, the White Lady
(She doesn't have wings.)

Background: Yunaila is the bastard daughter of a wealthy baron's wife and a powerful, errant vampire who ravished her while her husband was away at sea. Despite the immense grief this caused, and the death of her mother shortly after giving birth to her, Yunaila was, to the surprise of many, warmly embraced as his own daughter by the vain and greedy baron, who saw power and potential offered by her dark parentage. She grew up in the huge coastal mansion of her seafaring father, and became accustomed to being waited upon by servants and given whatever she desired, but when she was about nine she surprised her father by asking him to teach her swordsmanship.

Certain that this strange phase of tom-boyishness would pass, he obliged her, hiring the greatest fencing master he could find to teach her while he was away with business, as he often was. It was this teacher who saved her from ignorance and a life as a pawn for her father's political games. A mysterious man, he taught her not only swordsmanship but exotic magics, and moreover he tried to instill in her wisdom, compassion, and knowledge of the world beyond the baron's lands. She learned quickly, and when she was fifteen and the sword-master had departed, fled the only home she'd ever known in search of adventure and knowledge.

Having joined a large caravan of strange performers, she journeyed to distant lands and, quickly learning the value of money, has earned not only wealth but relatively widespread fame for her acrobatic performances- impressive demonstrations of leaps, flips, rolls, balance, flexibility, and sometimes, artistic swordplay. She has since been given various nicknames by her fans, one of the most popular being White Lady, for her deathly white skin. Only recently has it occurred to her, however, that her growing fame puts her at greater risk of being discovered by her vengeful father, and considered moving elsewhere or trying to find a more humble and inconspicuous form of work.

Personality/Description: Yunaila has the curiosity and adventurous spirit of a child, but also wisdom well beyond her short years. She is generally calm, kind, and honest, and while her master tried very hard to teach her humility, she sometimes still displays a certain haughtiness regarding her abilities. While not purposefully manipulative, she also has a natural charm and coy charisma which has helped to allow her a relatively easy life even outside the pampered mansion where she grew up. Her eyes have a strange power, and people often find it easy to lose themselves looking into them.

Yunaila is very petite, standing not quite five feet, with a lean and lithe physique; toned, supple, and firm. Her muscles are a bit denser, and her form more finely structured, than an ordinary human's, giving her a deceptive strength and durability. Her curves are subtle and girlish and her bosom is small, almost flat, leaving her with a look of being trapped in early adolescence despite being technically almost mature. Her skin is smooth and pale; as white as a cloud, and the wavy, shoulder-length hair which frames her child-like face is sky blue. Her ears, while not particularly long like an Elf's or Goblin's, are sharply pointed, and her large eyes are crimson- something she tries very hard to hide from people, at the suggestion of her instructor.

Despite her boyish and martial dispositions, Yunaila is fond of feminine clothing, and is often seen wearing silken blouses, skirts, and dresses. While performing, and often as an undergarment in place of panties and similar items, she is accustomed to wearing a leotard, and when expecting any danger she wears a light vest of fine, tightly woven mail with ties of red ribbon, concealed by dark blue cloth to appear more like a normal dress item. She is also fond of a pair of soft leather gloves which are enchanted to augment their wearer's reflexes, and wears a slender anklet of pink gold adorned with small sapphires.

Sexuality: Perhaps as a side effect of her deathly parentage, Yunaila's sexual appetite is somewhat more tame than one might expect of a young woman, particularly one with any exposure to the mysterious plague that swept through the land years ago. While she has urges and experiences arousal normally and frequently enough, her interests lie inextricably with physical training and scholarly pursuits, leaving her with little mind to waste her time indulging lust.

While traveling with the caravan of queer and errant performers, the other girls often teased Yunaila for her tiny bust and blue hair; really they had taken a liking to her, seeing her almost as a younger sister, and frequently tried to teach her lewd things. She sometimes indulged them, embarrassedly, half-heartedly learning to pleasure a man by rubbing and practicing fellatio on vegetables, and how to touch another girl, but she has yet to put those skills to any use, and has little real desire to. About the closest she's come to being with another person is wrestling nakedly with other girls in baths; she is presently a virgin.

As a player, virtually anything goes, with the exceptions of mutilation, excessive pain in a sexual context, (nonsexual) torture, scat, and watersports.

Character Sheet (edited, probably complete)

Updated with sexuality section and generally edited a bit. Please point out anything strange.

Question, I'm reading through the Book of Erotic fantasy right now. Would a tantrist be allowed? And, again from the same book, is Appearance in this?

*goes off to double-check the rules*

So, it's kinda like a wizard sans spellbook, but with more MAD. Seems harmless enough, I'll allow it. Just let me double-check those domains it mentions... None of the domain spells seem broken. But check with me regarding any other BoEF spells you want on your list.

As for appearance, no. I just think it's not worth the effort. If something specifically references your appearance score, use your charisma instead.

BoEF is notoriously poorly-balanced, and it's based of 3e rules, too. So, you can see why I would prefer to double-check material before allowing it.

In which way? Lol, anyways, I´m going to work on my character then. WOuld a doppelganger be able to get the runes etched into his body, or would they dissapear when he changes? Hmmm...

Anarchy_Kanya said:
But you know that a doppelganger is 8th level, right?

Heh, I was just going to mention that too. Another option might be a Changeling (half-human/doppelganger), from Monster Manual 2 or 3, or maybe a doppelganger monster class (if there is one).

Okay. The background for Kanya is up. You can find it in the notes of my sheet. Here's a copy for everyone to see and comment, if they like. The rest (description/personality) coming soon.

Background:
Kanya came from a distant exotic land where her people lived in small tribes. As a child she was captured by slavers and brought to the realm of humans. She was sold to a wealthy merchant who gave her as a present to his young son.
The young master liked Kanya very much and treated her more like a younger sister then a slave or servant. She quickly learned to speak and acquired basic education from her master's personal teachers.
Although the young master loved her, Kanya was hated by the rest of the servants. Everyone was looking down on her because she was just a slave, a toy that the master would sooner or later get bored of. This spite, combined with Kanya's natural liveliness and curiosity, were the reasons that she easily and often got in trouble, but despite that she rarely suffered consequences because her master always defended her. Soon enough the catfolk child noticed it and started making trouble deliberately to annoy her antagonists, without fear of reprisal.
A couple of years passed. Kanya has grown into a beautiful girl. As a child she loved to run, jump and play different sports, thanks to that she was very athletic and acrobatic. Although learning advanced stuff always bored her too much to care, she still became a smart girl, because the young master often talked with her about all kinds of things, unknowingly prompting her mind and personality to develop themselves.
Kanya's master was old enough to start learning combat. It was a family tradition to be trained in battle, but young lord didn't like it very much, he'd rather read books and talk.
The swordsmanship teacher was a handsome half-elf. At first Kanya was unfriendly towards the new person, made pranks on him and didn't listen to whatever he was saying. But soon enough he has won her friendship and later even her admiration by demonstrating his extraordinary patience (by not getting mad at her), wisdom and combat prowess during the training.
Kanya was always getting all fired up watching her master train, but didn't want to get in the way of his lessons, so she secretly tried to learn fighting unarmed, but didn't have much success. The trainer noticed her struggles. He agreed to give her some pointers and also convinced her master to allow her to join their sessions. The master had nothing against it, so she started to train alongside them.
Time went by quickly. Kanya became closer with the half-elf, but grew apart with her master. She had talent, necessary athletic capabilities and desire to learn fast, but her master wasn't getting any better, even after this much time. Although he really wasn't very suited for combat training, in reality he was just very jealous of Kanya. He loved her and couldn't stand seeing her with another man, even if it was just a friend. Young lord asked his father to end the training and requested that the half-elf is sent very far away from their home city.
After the half-elven swordsman left, Kanya's life became boring and sad. The catgirl had no motivation to do anything, and when she continued to train by herself, she did it half-heartedly. Her master saw it, and after long thinking filled with conflicting feelings, he allowed her to go.

First thing I notice, you need to transform that HP equation into a number.

Second, where are you getting those base save bonuses? Even multiclassing shouldn't get you a +10 base reflex save.

Third, could you put your class abilities in the second column, next to your feats?

Fourth: My math is probably wrong, but it looks to me like you're ~1000 GP short on your gear.

That was sitting for a while, huh...

But yes, Doppelganger is too high ECL for you to play. You could easily play a changeling, however, and they don't even have LA. You can find them either in MMIII or in the Races of Eberron book.

First thing I notice, you need to transform that HP equation into a number.
There is a number, on the left.

Second, where are you getting those base save bonuses? Even multiclassing shouldn't get you a +10 base reflex save.
Weird... Where did they come from, I don't know.

Third, could you put your class abilities in the second column, next to your feats?
Done.

Fourth: My math is probably wrong, but it looks to me like you're ~1000 GP short on your gear.
No, it's definitely spot on.

What about the background? Is it any good?

Well then, you still need to ditch the equation. That space you'll need to keep track of your HPs as we go into combat.

I'll have to check the background in-depth later on. You're never satisfied, are you? :p

Anyways, everyone needs to have ALL their information posted by Friday in order to be in the running for selection.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that...

Everyone needs to make sure they have ALL their information posted tonight. I have a shift this evening, but I'll announce those who got in Saturday mornin'.

Back
Top Bottom