Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Group RP Idea (Possibly Filled)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Intro

Hello all! As before, I am looking for people who are interested in participating in a group roleplay, set in a fantasy world.​

Plot

The royal family has been threatened. Both the king and queen were assassinated in an effort to take the throne that watches over the country. Now, the only one left to take it back is their only son, Dirune. As he is just a young man, he flees his home, only taking with him a blade and his guardian, in hopes of finding a safe haven until he can return for his people.​

Extra Information

Basically, this consists of three people: the prince, the guardian, and the explorer. The guardian will, obviously, be a woman that has battle experience and knows more about the world that the prince does. In fact, the village man knows more then the prince, though she has the least battle experience. As for the history and types of races and animals they could find there, we can discuss further, as well as the intentions of the character with the others.

The Roles

The Prince: Played by Lord Dakol
The Guardian: Played by Snowe
The Explorer: Played by Jugger82

Please let me know if this catches your fancy! ^_^

RE: Group RP Idea (Open)

I am definatly interested in the role of the explorer :) here is my kink list if you would like to see it

http://www.f-list.net/c/Alexis%20Domar/

RE: Group RP Idea (Needs a Guardian)

*Flaaaaaaaaaaaail* I'm so in if you'd like. I totally have her all planned out. Tehehe.

I've always liked that whole male prince female guardian idea as generally it's the entire other way around.

Is there any chance I could play said female guardian? ^-^

RE: Group RP Idea (Needs a Guardian)

Snowe said:
*Flaaaaaaaaaaaail* I'm so in if you'd like. I totally have her all planned out. Tehehe.

I've always liked that whole male prince female guardian idea as generally it's the entire other way around.

Is there any chance I could play said female guardian? ^-^

Yeah, sure. But it looks like our Explorer is gone. *facepalm*

RE: Group RP Idea (Needs the Explorer)

Aww, that's failness. Guess we gotta wait!

Back
Top Bottom