Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Humiliate the Whore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
Hiya!

I've got a couple of new ideas to kick off the new year. My last few roleplays have all dried up, so I'm on the look out for a couple more.

Right now, I'm really craving a humiliation-based story, especially ones where ordinary women are put through embarrassing situations in public. And another new kink I've recently had is uniform switching and stripping at gunpoint. Bonus points if the scene is slow and humiliating for the woman involved! Check out my F-List!!!

1. The Robbery (Inspiration Pic) (Full)
In this one, I'll play as a group of women who are in the wrong place at the wrong time. They can be in a bank, a cafe or a place of work. Your character is an armed robber, either on his own or part of a gang. I can imagine the latter is a little more realistic, but the other guys can be background characters. He's here for money, and anything that the women may be carrying. Mobile phones, expensive jewellery, money in their handbags...
But he's not satisfied with that. He wants more. He's got a lot of time to kill, the police aren't coming. He wants them to strip to bra and panties, then to take off their sexy underwear, until they're standing in front of complete strangers... as well as a gun man with a wandering hand..

2. The TV Show
A slightly different version of the top idea, except it's revealed to be a television show... though this isn't an ordinary prank show where the host eventually shouts "cut". No, he's going to keep going along with it all..

3. The Ol' Switcheroo (Inspiration Pic)
I play a police officer, who is transporting a dangerous (female) criminal to prison. She's handcuffed, but also 'gagged and bagged' (a hood over her head) due to the officer being fed up with the woman constantly talking. Half way to the prison, things go bad. The boyfriend of the criminal shows up, and quickly subdues the police officer. He grabs the keys, rescues his little 'damsel in distress'... but that's not the entire plan. The prison is expecting a prisoner, and if she isn't taken to them soon... then they won't have enough time to escape across the border. So the two women switch places (one obviously more willing to do it than the other!) and the police officer soon finds herself in the jumpsuit, 'gagged and bagged'. She is taken to the prison, the hood concealing her identity and the gag preventing her from telling them what has happened.
(i) You play the boyfriend, who decides to have his fun with the police officer before handing her in.
(ii) Or we focus more on the prison, and have you playing as one of the guards that likes to have his way with the new prisoners. The officer is then raped for hours until the gag finally comes off. Or even then, will the guard believe that that's a "cop"?

4. WWE Divas
Have a strange craving to play as a couple of WWE Divas. Not much of an idea to go with it, though I'd be more than happy to take requests. Kaitlyn, Eve Torres, Summer Rae, Mickie James, Layla and Eva Marie are just some of the ones I'd be happy to play.

5. Harem
A senior gymnastics team (18 - 20s) win gold at the world championships, but the host country does not take their victory too well. On the way back home, they are kidnapped and sold in to slavery, where they will be the newest members of a lucky man's harem.

6. Olympic Sluts
Similar to the one above, but doesn't have to be limited to gymnastics. Either way, the only kind of training these little sluts are going to do in the near future is "oral training"...

7. The Bimbo Queen
She's the 2014 Bimbo Queen, a title she won after beating hundreds of other desperate whores in a bimbo beauty pageant. To celebrate her victory, she begins to travel across the country, going on talk shows and radio shows, where she ultimately ends up sucking the presenter's/DJ's cock, amongst other things.

8. Bimbo TV Show
A favourite of mine's. There's a game show where the object is to humiliate yourself as much as you can, while gagging on some huge cock and making all sorts of degrading noises. If those extra layers of make-up haven't destroyed your face, then you're not doing it right! For added fun, let's make it a MILF-daughter pairing. Can the bimbo make her mother proud, and how good a role model has mom been?

:)
* Blowjobs & Gagging Noises. Emphasising my struggle as I slurp and slobber over a big cock in my mouth. The louder and more humiliating the noises, the better!
* Bondage/Ball Gags. Mmmph!
* Breeding/Pregnancy. My sole purpose in life.
* Casual Sex Talk. Talking about how many men I've been fucked by like it were a normal conversation.
* Catsuits/Leotards/Leggings. Latex. Spandex. Orgasm.
* Curvy Characters.
* Dollification. Either turning in to an inflatable sex doll (*squeak!*) or turning in to such a bimbo, that I resemble a real-life Barbie doll that will never get old.
* High Heels. No woman should be seen without at least five inch heels.
* Humiliation.
* Multiple, Loud Orgasms. I can be *very* noisy during sex.
* MILFs. Characters between 35-50 years old.
* Name-Calling. Call me a whore, slut and bimbo. Put me in my place.
* Non-Con.
* Public Groping. On busy trains or in the office by the photocopier.
* Spanking. Bend me over your knee and spank me like a naughty little girl.
* Vibrators.

:-(
* Animals.
* Incest.
* Instant Messenger. I advertise on a forum because I write on a forum.
* Feet. Eww. Double eww.
* Toilet Stuff.

RE: MILFs/Bimbos/School Girls!

say, are it only lesbian roles? because the first two tempt me, but I only roleplay male chars..
if not possible, I'm okay with it, then I just search somebody else to dominate my char ^^'

aww really? fuu, I'm sorry to hear that >.>

well, I'm sorry for bothering you then~ really sorry ^^'

RE: Bimbo (and Breeding) Humiliation Thread

I'm fine with playing a female character, but I was wondering how do you do an rp were the goal is to be turned into breeding stock if there's only lesbians?

RE: Bimbo (and Breeding) Humiliation Thread

They're not lesbians. The girls are abducted by a group of men.

RE: Team Rocket Girls (Pokemon)

Interested in trying this trainer's one as a male trainer.

RE: Bimbo Catwoman + Kinks

It appears you have had some bad luck in getting some role plays started. The Bimbo Catwoman seemed intriguing and based on the multitude of scenarios and villains I feel this could be done if you were still looking for someone.

RE: Bimbo Catwoman / Ballerina + Kinks

If you'd like to discuss this through PMs, I would be more than happy to!

Also, new idea added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom