Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kimiko Twins

Serenity

Supernova
The Kimiko Twins

The Explanation

This Role Play is based off of an already pre-existing Role Play that can be found here.

The Role Play consists of myself, Karameida Yamada and BlackWingAngel. In the RP me and Karameida Yamada play Identical twins named Tsukiko and Hikaru Kimiko [Kind of got the whole yin and yang thing with it]. At the start of the RP me and her are sealed and it is found out we'd been sealed for five-hundred years.

We'll talking me and her decided we wanted to start a Role Play that pre-dates us being sealed; going back to our "birth" and going from there, The setting would be almost Feudal Japan where it would be starting but through the entire thing we'd be going to different lands and facing different demons.

What we are looking for

We are looking for two extra players the two players would have to be demons. Thats all that we ask, you can decide what type of demon you'd like to be [Think of things like Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Koga; things like that] names looks, powers abilities and everything would be up to you. We would prefer two men.

If you're interested send us a profile with your character to both me and Karameida Yamada.

Ok so yeah thats pretty much it!

I'm posting here just mainly to introduce myself as Hikaru's other half Tsukiko! I hope that we can start soon!

I would be greatly interested in this if you're willing to accept a Blue Moon newbie. If you would be so kind as to provide me with a brief template of the things that you would like to be included in the profile then I would get it to the both of you tonight. We have name, species, looks, and powers here in the main post. Is there anything else or do you think that would suffice for the two of you?

Predatory Fantasia said:
I would be greatly interested in this if you're willing to accept a Blue Moon newbie. If you would be so kind as to provide me with a brief template of the things that you would like to be included in the profile then I would get it to the both of you tonight. We have name, species, looks, and powers here in the main post. Is there anything else or do you think that would suffice for the two of you?

Uhm no just send us in a profile, we'll review it and then decide there on to accept you.

Alright then, before I begin could I be so bold as to ask if the two of you are looking for malevolent spirits or 'good demons', as oxymoronic as that term should be. I only ask because Inuyasha was referenced in the original post and not all demons in that world were definitively evil (though most were).

Predatory Fantasia said:
Alright then, before I begin could I be so bold as to ask if the two of you are looking for malevolent spirits or 'good demons', as oxymoronic as that term should be. I only ask because Inuyasha was referenced in the original post and not all demons in that world were definitively evil (though most were).

Well the Demon's attitude and demeanor would be up to you...uhm but eventually both demons would end up accompanying both Tsukiko and Hikaru so they can't be "evil" per-say more anti-hero.

Well alright then. I think I might have an idea in mind then. I'll get to work on that and shoot you both a PM in a few.

Well due to circumstances one of the people was unable to continue so we are accepting applications once more.

<3

MyNameIsNothing said:
Sounds like fun, I'm in. I'll have a profile made and ready for both of you shortly.

Alright thank you for your interest once me and serenity have talked it over we'll get back to you <3

Gave a brief glance over to the primary thread. I might be interested, but I suppose I must ask, would you two be interested in a slightly more 'monstrous' demon? I ask because the characters you mentioned as references are all bishounen, whereas I tend to prefer more beefy, beastly sorts.

Admiral Squish said:
Gave a brief glance over to the primary thread. I might be interested, but I suppose I must ask, would you two be interested in a slightly more 'monstrous' demon? I ask because the characters you mentioned as references are all bishounen, whereas I tend to prefer more beefy, beastly sorts.

Oh jeese Im sorry...another guy applied for the spot already we are giving him a test run to see how well he'll work out.

Back
Top Bottom