Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Roxanne's moans the whole time he had been playing with her had really turned him on. Tim loved that sound she made. When she finally came he was instantly rock hard for her. He had a massive bulge in his underwear. He continued to lick her as she rode out her orgasm. Once she came down from it he licked up every last drop of her juices. He raised up and looked into her eyes, licking his lips. He moved up her body and kissed her tenderly. He shifted so he was laying next to her. He was really happy that he had been able to play with her in that way and make her cum. He knew they were not done yet though. He wasn't sure what she wanted to do yet, but he was sure that at the very least they would be making love. He kissed her a few more times, letting her recover a bit.

When he finally raised his head up and looked into her eyes, Roxanne looked back into his as she tried to steady her breathing. When he kissed her, Roxy kissed him back, her hand resting on the back of his neck as she did. "You, my love, are one amazing man." She said, moving on her side so that she could look at him. When he leaned over and kissed her a few more times Roxanne smiled against his lips and then moved so she was sitting at his feet and took a hold of his boxers, slowly sliding them down. "Looks like my man is turned on to say the least." She said, taking her hand and teasingly stroking his rock hard member with feather light touches. "Good to know my man finds his girl so sexy." She said with a purr, half expecting him to add other words he would use to describe her looks, if for the only reason, so she knew she wasn't just a good time to him. "Why don't you tell me what you want your girl friend to do?" She asked as she continued to stroke him.

Tim had a big smile on his face when Roxy called him amazing. As she sat up he lay on his back. He raised his hips a little to make her removal of his boxers easier. He watched her eyes as she revealed what she had done to him. Her light touch just fueled his fire. He let out a soft moan. He was ready for whatever she wanted to do. He raised his head a bit and looked into her eyes. "Your man loves you and really does thing you are beautiful and very sexy. All of that contributes to what you see now. As for what to do, that is up to you. I had my fun with you. Now it is your turn to do what you want with me. You can tease, use the toppings, or we can just make love. The choice is yours. Of course, if you want me to take control I can do that. I just want whatever will be best for you." He smiled, wondering what she would choose. There were so many options and he didn't know what to expect.

As Tim raised his head she stared back into his eyes, white continuing to think of what she wanted to do. He had already dominated her today and she didn't want to just copy what he had done nor did she want to really tease him after he had made her feel so good. Roxy continued to stroke his member, her touch was normal now as she began to help him reach climax. After a few minutes her hand began to move faster, hoping her touch made him feel good.

Tim loved how her hand felt on him. He leaned back and couldn't stop his hips from pushing up against her hand. He let out a moan and shut his eyes, getting lost in the feeling. He found it amazing that she was even using her hand like that. I felt much better than when he touched himself. Suddenly he remembered something he wanted to see and opened his eyes. He looked over at his girlfriend and made his request. "That feels so good baby. I...I want to see you touching yourself at the same time though. Please. Show me what you look like when you imagined us being together. Rub your pussy while you stroke my cock. I think that would be just so hot." He looked between her legs and imagined it, hoping to see the real thing soon. She already had him close to his climax. Seeing her mastubating at the same time was sure to be a quick route to orgasm.

Roxanne nodded at Tim's request and quickly slid the ring off of her finger, letting it fall onto the bed and then she moved her free hand down to her already wet slit and rubbed against it, as she touched herself her right hand, the one on his cock, slowed just a little. Her goal becoming that the two of them came together. She put one finger into her pussy, soon it was followed by a second and a third. It took several minutes but soon she began stroking his cock at the same pace she was fingering herself. Roxanne closed her eyes, moaning his name. "Baby... It feels so good." She moaned.

Tim smiled as she agreed. He watched as she moved her hand between her legs. He also felt her slow down, causing him to come away from the edge of orgasm. The sight of her playing with herself was even hotter than he had imagined. She just made it better and better too. She had him squirming in his place, lightly humping againsther hand. He tried hard to avoid release, figuring she wanted to reach it together. She was really going at it like she did. His eyes were locked on her. He watched her fingers plunge into her pussy and the look on her face. He moaned loudly. "Ohh yessss Roxxyy. So damn good. You're gonna make me cummm." He knew it was going to happen at any moment. He pressed back against the bed. It was building up quickly. He bit his lip as he moaned more. All it would take was a few more pumps of her hand. The motion of her hand would also determine where his cum shot. He knew it would be a big one too.

As he announced that he was about to cum Roxanne took her hand away from his member and moved so that her head was between his legs. She then took his cock in her mouth and began to suck and lick, attempting to get him to climax with her mouth. As she did this, she continued to finger herself, her juices beginning to run down her thighs now and in the position she was in, on her knees, she was sure he could feel it as it covered her inner thighs. She could feel it was building up quickly, but her sucking became faster, the sound of his moans fueling her.

Tim was really surprised when Roxy let go of him. He wondered if she was teasing him. Then she moved and it was clear again. Not only did she star sucking him, but he got the best view of her playing with herself. It had him massively turned on. He knew he was going to explode, but he also knew that as soon as he was finished he was going to fuck her. She was building up a need inside him that he could not contain. He almost constantly moaned. He felt her warm juices drip onto his face from her fingers and on his cheeks from her thighs. Her mouth felt wonderful. She really knew how to bring him pleasure. He watched her intensely, trying to burn the image in front of him into his mind so he would never forget. He wanted to add it to a growing list of images he had of her in his mind. Things he could use when they couldn't be together. But that thought was soon wiped from his mind as he reached his climax. It was paired with one word he moaned out. "Rooooxxyyyyyyyy!!!" His eyes shut, his head leaned back, and his cock pumped his load into her mouth.

As he finally climaxed, Roxy swallowed whatever she could but most of his massive load ended up escaping most of it running down her chin and ending up on her breasts while some of it didn't stop there and ended up on her stomach. Once she was sure he was done cumming, Roxanne removed her mouth from his dick and began to lick it clean, her eyes filled with lust. All the time she continued to play with herself so both her pussy and inner thighs became covered in her sweet, sticky juices. Also, so that he could burn the image into his mind if he wished to. A few minutes passed and she raised her head, looking up at him. "Did I make my man feel good?" She asked with a lustful purr to her voice.

Tim was out of breath and lost in the amazing feeling of pleasure she had brought him. Her licking kept him turned on and rock hard. She was covered in her own juices as well. He lifted his head and licked her thighs clean. He got another good look at her horny pussy. He knew she was still full of lust. She she got up he took a good look at her body. He was amazed at how good she looked with his cum on her chin, tits, and stomach. He grinned at her. "Baby, you made me feel great. You are so good at that." He looked into her eyes with his desire clearly showing. He gave a knowing smile. "Now you know what is next and I know you want it. The only question is, how do you want it? My dirty girl. Is there a position you always imagined us in? How did imaginary me fuck you when you played with your pussy like the dirty slut I just saw you being?" He looked at her dripping wet pussy and really wanted to just bury his cock deep inside. He knew that if she didn't give an answer soon he would have to just pull her down onto him and get started like that.

As Roxy stood in front of her full length mirror, examining her body, using her hands to play with his seed that covered her body it made her shiver with pleasure when he began to talk dirty to her and she moaned, it almost having been enough to push her over the edge once again. Roxanne closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan as she remembered every detail of the scene she had fantasized about so many times. She then opened her eyes and walked over to her closet, a wet sound being made as her slick thighs slid against each other, feeding her lust even more. She pulled out some rope and returned to the bed, laying it on the bed. Roxy then stuck her fingers into her pussy, getting them nice and wet before putting her hand just above his head, just out of his reach. "Your dirty little slut imagined you tying her up nice and tight with rope, making it so she couldn't move and teasing her until she was begging for your nice hard dick. Now, I know you can smell the sweetness of my juices on my fingers, my love. Why not be a good boy and lick my fingers clean?" She asked, teasing him as her free hand moved to his dick and began to stroke it. "Then you can tie me up and tease me, Master. Then fuck me nice and hard making me so sore I have no choice but to allow you to spoil me for the next several days." She said with a grin.

She never ceased to amaze him. She could be such a sweet, loving girlfriend, but when the time was right she turned into his horny little slut. A girl that got dripping wet just for him. He watched her as she played with the semen on her body. He licked his lips at the sight. When she didn't gie an answerhe was tempted to just go take her, but she seemed to have something in mind. He heard the sound as she walked. He let out a soft moan, wanting to be between those legs. When he saw her emerge with rope he was somehow not surprised. He wondered how long she'd had that rope sitting in her closet, waiting for the chance to use it with him. He could onyl watch as she pushed her fingers inside her again. He looked at the raised above his head. They looked and smelled inviting. He was already getting to the point wherehe knew her scent and it was bringing back good memories.

He listened to her description and smiled. He pulled her hand down and sucked on her fingers, swirling his tongue around them and cleaning off all her juices. Then he got up. "Don't you think you are being a little too demanding of your master? Telling him exactly what to do? I think once you are all tied up I will do whatever I want with you." He winked and started to take command. He moved the rope aside and then tossed her onto the bed. He quickly got on top of her like he was trying to hold her down and force her to do this. He was playing the role of her master and making her play the role of the slave who might not want to be there. He took the rope and started to tie up her arms. He was really glad he had studied how to make knots for this purpose using the internet while he had looked up recipes. He knew exactly what to do to make sure she couldn't move at all while also making sure she didn't get hurt too much by the ropes.

He took the time to make sure it was all done right. When he finished he had her securely tied to her bed. Each limb was attached to a corner and she was spread open for him. He could do what ever he wanted to her. And the whole time he had been working his balls had dragged along her skin and his hard cock rubbed against her, occasionally leaving trails of precum. He knelt, straddling her stomach, and looked down into her eyes. "Now you're all mine. That body belongs to me. When I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for days." His gaze dropped down to her tits and he took hold of them, rubbing them gently. His palms ground against her nipples. A few seconds later he slid his cock between them. He pressed them together around his shaft and started to move. His hands moved until he was pinching her nipples, pulling on them to keep her breasts pressed together around his dick. It didn't last too long. He pulled away and got off of her.

He stood next to the bed for a minute and looked at her helpless form. He thought about how he should proceed. He also made sure to take his time, just to tease her. When he moved close again he kissed her forcefully. As he pulled back he slid his hand down her body, between her legs. It rested just above her pussy, waiting. "So, you are stuck here now. Are you sure you don't regret it? I can do anything to you now. Anything at all." He grinned and kissed her again. His hand started to rub her pussy roughly. He wanted to see her squirm while tied and unable to move much. He teased her clit. He knew exactly what he wanted to do with her. He would bring her to the edge of orgasm and then stop he'd keep doing that until she begged him to fuck her. But she wouldn't get it right away. He smiled to himself, ready to go through with his plan.

Roxanne let out a scream as he tossed her onto the bed, just as quickly taking on the role of the horny but unwilling slave as Tim had taken the Master. "Perhaps I am being a bit too demanding but good sluts know exactly what they want from Master, do they not?" She asked as she tried to struggle against him as Tim began to tie up her arms. "Get off of me! I don't want this!" She yelled, playing the part he had given her well. Soon her arms were bound together but she still tried to struggle, although her attempts were worthless. "Let me go!" She yelled at him, trying to move to bite his hands and arms as he tied her arms to the bed posts.

When he moved on to tying up her feet, Roxy tried to kick at him although with each movement her inner thighs merely gliding across each other due to how wet they were, making the same sound they had when she walked from the mirror to the closet. "I'll kill you when I get free!" She hissed, seeming to truly believe she was the slut she was playing the role of. Even as he tied her legs to the remaining two bed posts she tried to struggle as she watched him.

When all four limbs were attached to a corner, making it so he could see every inch of her beautiful body, she still tried to struggle but the rope kept her anchored in place. "My body nor I will never be yours!" She hissed, still trying to lunge and bite at his arms and hands whenever they got close enough to her head. When his gaze dropped to her chest she watched him, trying to resist the urge to moan as he took hold on them and began to rub them, her chest still sticky from his seed. As his palms ground against her nipples, she helplessly moaned. Then, when his dick was slid between them, she felt her mouth begin to water at the smell of it, like a dog when it smelled at tasty piece of meat. When he pinched her nipples she screamed in both pain and pleasure and when he pulled away and got off of her, she whined.

Roxanne watched him as he stood next to the bed, studying her, as if he was deciding where to start his fun play time with her. She struggled as he stood there, but couldn't get the rope to move an inch. When Tim leaned in and kissed her forcefully, she tried to pull away, glaring at him as the kiss ended. "Keep your dirty mouth off of me!" As he began to slide his hand down her body, resting it just above her wet pussy, her body quivered with pleasure. "I don't care what you do to me, I'll never be yours!" She yelled and when he kissed her again, Roxanne bit his lip. When he began to rub her pussy roughly, Roxanne began to helplessly moan and her body squirmed under his touch. Roxy was left helpless as she moaned and squirmed as her body reacted to him.

Tim loved how into it she was. She was playing her role so well. It really let him get into his. He was also glad his knots were holding and keeping her in place. He pulled away from her when she bit his lip. That had caught him off guard. His hand between her legs rubbed harder. To punish her for biting him he used his other hand to slap one of her tits. It was the best he could come up with since he couldn't spank her in that position. He then gripped that breast and played with it just as roughly as he was rubbing her pussy. He pushed a finger deep inside her and then added another. He soon had four pushing in and out of her cunt and moving around inside. He ignored any words she spatout and focused on getting her near her peak. The sight of her reaction, however, was enough to keep him hard.

When he got her to the point he wanted he pulled his hands away and let her come down from the edge. He watched her, expecting it to be the time when she struggledmost, wanting to touch herself and achieve her orgasm. He leaned in with a smirk on his face. "You're lucky you don't have a gag, or at least haven't showed me your gag yet. Knowing you, my nasty lover, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you have one. But I kinda like hearing you this way. We will save the gag for another time. Now, I know you want to cum. You don't get to cum until I'm fucking you. But you don't get to have me fucking you until I hear you begging me for my cock. You have to make it convincing too. You need to really want it, no, need it. I want it to sound like you will die unless you have my cock inside you. Got it?" He laughed and then returned his hands to their previous positions, starting to bring her toward orgasm again.

When he pulled away when she bit his lower lip Roxy glared at him. "I hate you." She hissed and when he began to rub harder she moaned, trying to hump against his hand, but the rope kept her pretty much in place. When he smacked her breast she winced and screamed in pain, then when he began to play with it she hissed at him. "Damn it, stop it!" She yelled. By the time he had four fingers going in and out of her, however, she couldn't stop her helpless moans.

When she was at the edge and she pulled his hand away, Roxy tried to struggle against the ropes to get her hands down to her wet pussy. Her struggling lasted for several minutes before she finally calmed herself down. When Tim leaned in only to taunt her Roxy tried to bite his lip again, clearly she played the part of an unwilling slave extremely well. "I have one, it's hidden in my closet." She said as she looked at him, hearing him say she wanted him to bed her got her going again and it didn't take took long, when he began to finger and play with her again, she began her begging. "Please, Master, will you fuck me nice and hard. I need it really bad. It's like my drug and I'll do anything for it." She said. "Please, baby, I'll die without it. I need your seed inside me. Don't you want to own every last inch of your slutty slave?" She asked, a purr to her voice.

Tim chuckled after finding out she actually did have a gag. He wasn't sure how she had attained it, but that didn'tmatter so much at the moment. He figured her closet was hiding a number of kinky treasures. That made him wonder though. He heard her start begging right away. That made him laugh a little more. He grinned at her and pulled his hand away. He brought it up to her lips and made her lick it clean. Then he leaned in close once more. "Ok baby, I'll fuck you, but first you need to answer a few questions and make me a few promises." He paused for a moment and then continued. He was quite serious and wanted real answers from her. "So, I notice you already have all these kinky things. Didyou get them hoping to use them with me? Did you really expect I would be into these things too, even if I was into you? Or maybe you had these things becauseof some other guy. I know I took your virginity, but you make me wonder. Am I really the first guy who has ever done anything sexual with you? Am I the first guy to tie you up and do any kind of bondage with you? What other toys do you have hidden away just waiting for me to use on you?" He looked into her eyes. He was fairly certain of the answers, but a small doubt had entered his mind and he didn't want it to grow.

He let her respond and then moved on to the promises. "Ok baby. Now please promise me these things. Promise that I will be the only person to have sex with you in any way. That I will be the only person to tie you up, gag you, or dominate you in any way. That I will be the only person you call master. And that whenever you feel desire burning you will come to me so I can help you satisfy it. Can you promise me all of that?" He waited patiently, ready to fuck her once he got her promises. He wanted to hear them so he would never doubt her even a little. He hated that feeling. He didn't even care that she was not exactly in any position to make truly sincere promises. He trusted that she would give him an honest response.

When Tim brought his hand up to her lips after pulling away from teasing her wet pussy, she eagerly licked it clean on her own juices. When he leaned in close to her once again, she looked into his eyes and as he began to speak she could tell he wanted real answers. "I started getting them about a year ago. Joey started giving them to me. It started about the same time I realized I like the bondage stuff and every time he gave me one I just put it in the closet, not really knowing what to do with it." She said, looking up at him she paused. "I only ever thought about using them with you and I don't even know how he found out." She said, imagining what the look on his face would be when it registered that all the sex toys and bondage gear she had, had been gifts from Joey. "Baby, I only kept them at first because I didn't know what else to do with them and then when I fully came to terms with the bondage thing, I only ever imagined using them wit you." She said, tears beginning to fill her eyes. Certainly, he didn't think she had done anything with Joey, did he? She pushed the thought to the back of her head for now. "Yes, you are the first guy who has ever done anything sexual to me and yes you are the first man to tie me up and do any kind of bondage with me. Plus, you are the only man I would ever want to do anything romantic, sexual, bondage or otherwise to me." Roxanne paused again and thought for a minute. "Just about anything you can think of that are basic in bondage, you ca find in there." She finished, hoping she had extinguished any doubt.

By the time she had finished answering Tim's questions and he had moved on to the promises he wanted her to make, Roxanne looked as if she was on the verge of tears. The thought of him having even the slightly suspension that she was cheating on him hurt her. "I promise you that you will be the only person to have sex with me in anyway, that you will be the only person to tie me up, gag me, or dominate me in anyway and that you will be the only person I ever call Master. I also promise that whenever I feel the desire burning, that I will come to you, so that you can satisfy it." Roxanne said, her eyes never leaving his as she made her promises. By the time she was done, tears were beginning to run down her face and she looked away from him. It was as if she were embarrassed for him to see her like this.

Tim watched Roxy as she answered his questions. She looked really sincere. The response surprised him, but he believed her when she told him he was the only one she thought about doing those things with. He also understood why she likely kept them. What could she do with them other than bury them in her closet? He was a little unsettled learning that Joey was kinda creepy, sending things like that to Roxy. He saw the tears in her eyes and he realised that he had been stupid, worrying about her lying to him about things. He knew her well enough that he shouldn't doubt her. When she made the promises he saw her sincerity and it made him really happy. She looked away and he really felt bad for hurting her like that. He placed a hand on her cheek and turned her head to look at him again. He smiled and leaned in, kissing her lovingly. When he pulled back he looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry for being silly. I trust you. I love you. And I promise all those things to you as well. I love only you and only want to be with you." He brushed her tears away and kissed her once more.

When the kiss broke he looked into her eyes once more, this time the lust was burning again. "I think I made you a promise that if you answered my questions and made those promises that I'd give you something..... but I can't remember what. Maybe you can remind me. What is it that you want from me? I think I remember something about a hot, wet hole and something big and hard." He grinned and nibbled gently on her earlobe. His hand slowly moved between her legs again.

When Tim placed a hand on her cheek, Roxanne was still hesitant to look at him and at first fought as he turned her head so that she was looking at him again. It wasn't that she was scared of him, but she was still hurt, knowing that he had he had questioned his trust in her. When he leaned in close and kissed her though, she returned his kiss with one just as loving. When Tim looked into her eyes after pulling back, she looked up into his, certain that he could still see hurt within her's. "No need to be sorry." She said, looking down and away from him. Despite his words meaning a lot to her, she didn't look up at him until he brushed away her tears and he kissed her once more.

When he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, the lust and raw desire for her within them was more than enough to get her going again. Roxanne moaned as he nibbled on her earlobe and began to hump at his hand lustfully as it slowly moved in between her slick legs again. "It was that you would fuck me nice and hard, Master." She said breathlessly, getting right back into her role as his slave.

It pained Tim to see the hurt he had caused her. Even though soon after she was back to being his horny slave he kenw hewould need to make it up to her later. He had not trusted her when he had no real reason for it. But it was not time to deal with it. Clearly she wanted him inside her. He needed to give her what she wanted. He quickly stood up. "Ok baby. One hard fucking coming right up. I hope you are ready for it. As I said before, after this you are going to have a hard time walking for days." He winked at her as he moved onto the bed. He climbed over her leg and knelt facing her between her legs. He looked down at her pussy and it looked really sloppy as it dripped her juices. It was very ready for him. His cock was rock hard and dripping precum from the tip.

He looked into her eyes and licked his lips. He shifted forward until he was pressing against her. Her moist pussy lips looked very inviting. He pushed forward with a very small amount of pressure and slipped right in. It brought a moan from his lips right away. She was just as hot inside as she was wet. He was amazed by how much his teasing had done to her. Without waiting he started to thrust in and out of her. He shifted his position so he could go into her all the way to the base with every thrust. Each time he caused her body to move forward and back with him. The wet schlick sounded out each time he moved even a little. A loud wet smack filled the air as their bodies met over and over. And he was just getting started. The smell of her juices filled his nostrils and it fueled his passion. He even had the lingering taste of her lips. Every sense worked together. He moaned her name and a number of curse words that he just couldn't hold in. All because of her.

Roxanne watched as he stood up, his words only making her more aroused and making it harder to wait for him. In fact, as she listened to him she was struggling against the rope he had used to tie her up, despite knowing it was useless. Roxy needed relief, her pussy still getting wetter. When she saw Tim move onto the bed, her struggling seemed to instantly stop and she watched as he climbed over her leg. Something about the way he was moving made her think of a wolf or lion stalking it's prey. "Do you like what you see, Master?" She asked as she watched him look down between her legs as she only continued to get wetter. she then looked at his rock hard member, watching as it dripped precum. Not only did that seem to fuel her desire for him but it also seemed to make her mouth water as her mind wandered to thoughts of licking him clean after they were done fucking.

Roxanne looked up into his eyes, licking her lips as well and watched as he shifted forward; unable to stop the moan that escaped her lips as Tim pressed against her. "Did I do that?" She asked as she could feel his rock hard cock against her wet pussy, trying to sound innocent. As he entered her, Roxanne could feel her tight pussy changing to fit him. As he began to thrust in and out of her right away, Roxanne began to moan uncontrollably, finding it pleasurable. When he switched positions, though, so that he could go all the way into her, that was when the pain started. It took her a few minutes but Roxanne realized it was the pain setting in from their earlier fun in the shower and that it would only get worse after this. Soon after this she realized that Tim had been right, that after tonight she would be sore for a number of days. The wet sounds of their love making fueled her arousal and she began to find the wet smack that filled the room every time their bodies met almost hypnotic. In fact, if Tim wanted to he could use the noise to put her into a trance. "Master.." She moaned helplessly.

Tim told her he liked what he saw with his actions. Their bodies seemed to fit together perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle. He heard her call him master again, moaning it. He smiled, his hips never stopping. He went harder and faster, soon he was pounding wildly into her. He was fueled by his intense passion for her. If it was what she wanted and it made her feel good then he would do it for her.

With her tied in place he really didn't need to guide her body with his hands. He reached forward with one and he started to tease her nipple. his other hand stayed lower. He rubbed her clit, pinching it every few seconds. He started to lose his ability to even notice the rest of the room. He was lost in their intimacy. They were the only two things in existance, connected perfectly. He loved her. He started to get closer to his peak, but he didn't slow down. He continued to push his cock into her helpless body. That thought led to another and it hit him. Her kinky fetish wasn't just something dirty. It was actually a wonderful symbol of how much she loved and trusted him. She was willing to let him tie her down and be completely at his mercy. That was how much she trusted him. With that in mind he paused for a moment and leaned forward, kissing her passionately. When the kiss ended he started to fuck her hard and deep again. His moans got louder and deeper, he looked and sounded like a wild beast.

When Tim reached forward and started to tease her nipple while his other hand stayed lower, teasing her clit by pinching it every few seconds; Roxanne tried to struggle against him as she moaned both helplessly and lustfully. Like him, she began to lose her ability to notice anything but the two of them and despite the ropes that held her down and restricted her movement or the way he was fucking her so roughly; Roxy felt even more connected to him as she had the first time they had made love. Like Tim Roxanne could feel herself getting closer to her climax and she hoped they would orgasm together. As Roxy thought about it, it did say a lot about how much she loved and trusted him. Not just the bondage, either, but also the way that despite the hurt she felt from his distrust in her that she was able to go right back into this slave roll she had taken on. The two of them would deal with the hurt she felt later, probably soon after they were done and she was freed from her restraints.

Tim felt Roxy's body starting to change. He was already learning the physical signs she gave off when she got closer to orgasm. He knew he was getting there too. He started to slow down his rhythm. Instead he would thrust fully inside her and stay there for a moment as his hips shifted in a slight circular motion. It made his cock move around deep inside her pussy, stirring her up and making him feel amazing. After a moment of that he would pull back out almost completely before quickly slamming back into her. It felt just like a slow rhythm with some extra hip movements. His hands worked harder on her nipple and clit. He wanted to make her cum. He wanted to bring her that pleasure. As he reached the point that he knew he would cum he moaned out her name. "Roxxxy. I'm so close baby. I'm going to cum. You do it too. Now. Cum for your master. All over his cock." He thrust into her again, trying to hold it in long enough so they reached their peaks at the exact same time.

Back
Top Bottom