Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Tim looked into Roxy's eyes and saw all he needed there. He smiled at her and moved in close. His hands moved over her body slowly. He grabbed some soap and started to clean her, using it as an excuse to tease her and play with her. He leaned in and placed soft kisses on her skin. He lowered down, kissing her all over. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin beneath his hands. Eventually he kissed up her body to her ear. He spoke softly. "So, my naughty girl. What are you thinking about right now? What has you so turned on? Are you thinking about the last time we were in here together? Or maybe about what we were doing in the living room. What is it that has you so wet? and don't say it is just the water. What do you want? Tell me." He grinned and slid his hand between her legs. He gently sucked on her earlobe as his fingers rubbed softly. His other hand pulled her body close to his.

When Tim began to speak into her ear, Roxanne found his tone, his breath on her ear and and the way he was beginning to tease her body with his hands added to her arousal and clouding her mind, making it hard to think. She loved how he was trying to being dominant over her. "It's just the water, Master." She said, clearly lying to him but she was testing him to see what he would do if she lied. Roxy let out a helpless moan as his hand slid between her legs. When she was pulled close to him the heat of Tim's body only fueled her more.

Tim had to hold back a chuckled as she told him that it was just the water making her feel wet. Her moan told him otherwise. He let out a sigh and moved his hand away from her. "Well then, I guess you aren't really enjoying me touching you and you don't want anything from me. I should just get clean and we can go get started on cooking." He let his lips brush against her as he pulled back. He took a step away and let his eyes roam over her body. He was hardening quickly. She had lied though, so he was denying her what he knew she wanted. He took the soap and started to wash himself. He stopped looking at her and started to ignore her. If she wanted him now, well, she would have to beg for it. She would have to make up for lying to him.

As he pulled away from her, Roxanne whimpered. "But Master, you touching me feels really good and I want you to dominate me." She said, him refusing her his affections feeling like she was going into some kind of withdraw. When he stopped looking at her and began to ignore her Roxy moved closer and moved her hand down to his hardening member. "Master, please, I'm sorry I was a naughty girl. I'll do anything to make it up to you." She said, speaking in a sexy purr and beginning to stroke his member.

Tim held back a smile after hearing her whimper. He heard her admit the truth and he let that smile emerge. When she moved close he quickly put the soap away. He felt her hand on him and he had to force back a moan. He cleared his throat and leaned in again. He kissed her cheek and spoke softly again. "Really? What exactly are you sorry for? Are you sorry for lying to me?" He moved his hand to slide over her body again. He continued asking questions, pausing for a moment between each one to give her a chance to give a simple answer. "Is it true then that you are wet? Are you wet because you are a dirty girl who was thinking about her master's big hard cock filling up her naughty little pussy? Do you understand what the consequences for lying to me about that are? Will you ever lie to me about that again? Do you want me to fuck you?" As he asked his last question his fingers slid between her legs and rubbed her slit. She had him rock hard and ready.

As Tim began to rub her already soaked slit, Roxy moaned as she found it became harder to focus on his questions and to think. "Yes Master, I'm sorry for being a naughty slut and lying to you. Naughty girls get punished." She replied, as she became more arousing having to take longer to reply as her mind became sluggish. "Yes, I'm wet just for you, Master. I was thinking about Master's nice hard cock filling up my tight pussy and Master tying me up, dominating me." She said, pausing as her mouth watered at the mention of his cock. "Yes, lying to Master is really bad and I'll like never lie to you again. Yes, I want you to fuck me nice and rough to teach me a lesson." She replied, clearly the pleasure she felt was helping to slow her brain down. Roxy soon was humping at his hand helplessly. "Punish me, Master!" She purred.

Roxy's sexy voice and naughty answers had Tim really turned on. He felt her grinding herself against his fingers. Clearly she wanted something inside. He grinned and nibbled gently along her jaw. One finger pushed inside her and slowly moved around. His other hand moved along her back, then down over her ass. He squeezed it gently for a moment. That was followed by a sudden sharp smack on her right ass cheek, then one on the left. He didn't say anything. She knew why. He pulled his finger out of her and slid his hand away. "Yes, you are a very naughty girl who must be punished. I need to make sure you never lie to me again." He smacked her ass again and took a step away. "Now bend over for me, facing away. Now, quickly." His voice had suddenly become very stern and commanding. He stared at her as if he expected her to already have done as he told her. His hand looked poised to strike again if she waited too long. His other hand took hold of his shaft and stroked it lightly, making sure it was ready for her and teasing her with it in case she looked.

Roxy moaned as he pushed one finger inside of her, continuing to grind against his hand. "Thank you." She said to him, but given how lustful she had become it wasn't enough to fulfill her need. As his other hand moved along her back, making it's way to her ass Roxy tensed. She knew what was coming next. As he squeezed it gently, though, she let out a moan and it caused her to relax, clearly he had fooled her into believing she wasn't going to get smacked. When the first sudden, sharp smack came she let out a soft scream but she clearly enjoyed it. Then, when he repeated it with her left cheek, Roxy lost control and came all over his hand. "Yes, lying to Master is bad." She said in agreement and when she felt another sharp smack on her as she whimpered, despite the pleasure it gave her.

When Tim ordered her to bend over so that she was facing away from him, Roxy looked at him with wide eyes, shocked by the stern and commanding tone his voice had taken on. That tone was enough to tell her that her punishment would be far from over even when their shower was done. It made her shudder with pleasure to think of the things he was sure to do with her even after the shower was over. Roxy looked at at his hand, noticing it looked ready to strike again if she took too much longer. She then looked at his shaft, unable to keep herself from drooling at the sight of it before turning around, so that her back was to him and bending over. "You've been such a bad girl. You deserve severe punishment." She said to herself.

He heard her talking to herself and he grinned. He had seen the look on her face she she saw his cock. He was surprised that so soon after her first time she seemed addicted to his cock. He wasn't complaining though. He was just as addicted to her body. Once she was bent over he moved forward. He placed the tip of his dick against her pussy lips and started to rub against her softly. His hands went to her hips and he teased her for some time as part of that punishment that she deserved. Once he felt she couldn't handle any more and he knew he couldn't wait any longer, he thrust forward. His cock pushed into her cunt until it was buried completely inside. He only stopped once he couldn't get any deeper. She was already wet and sloppy. He had felt her cum from being spanked. She was really hot too. It felt great. He started to pump in and out of her with a steady pace. His hands on her hips kept things going really well. Then, without warning, he smacked her ass again a few times.

As Tim placed the top of his member against the wet lips of her pussy Roxanne sighed, unable to keep herself from trying to grind against him helplessly. "Please Master, fuck me." She almost begged as he rubbed against her softly, as he placed his hands on her hips and teased her until she couldn't handle it anymore it made her restless. When she finally felt him push inside of her she moaned. "Thank you, Master." She purred. As he pumped in and out of her her moans grew louder. Then, when he smacked her ass again she shuddered in pleasure even as she whined softly. Her ass was even starting to become red from his spankings.

She wanted him to fuck her, he really fucked her. He gave her all he had. He moved harder and faster, really taking her deep. His hands slid up her body and over her chest. He took hold of her tits and started to play with them, teasing her nipples. He was a little rough, no longer worrying about hurting her. Clearly she was into atleast a little pain. He used that grip to pull her upper body back so she was standing. It sent him into her at a really different angle. He was also able to lean over her shoulder and kiss her forcefully. When the kiss broke he spoke through ragged breaths. But he still had that commanding tone. "That's it baby. Take my cock. Take it all, my dirty little slut. You love this, don't you? Your cunt is ready and waiting for me to pump it full of my cum, isn't it? Tell me what you want now or I am going to stop."

"Yes, I love this. I love Master fucking me nice and hard." Roxy replied, looking at him. "Yes, my slutty cunt is ready for Master's yummy cum to be pumped into it." She said, answering right away this time, finding that his commanding tone was enough to push her over the edge. "No, bad girl. You must let Master cum first or he needs to give you permission." She told herself, trying to deny herself release. When he had forcefully kissed her she struggled but found it no use when he grabbed her face. "Please cum in me, Master. My pussy needs it." She begged, not realizing just yet how sore she would be after their rough sex.

Tim moaned as Roxanne responded in a really sexy way. He could feel from her body that it was true too. He smiled at her own self talk. He was really close, so she wouldn't have to hold on for much longer. Her begging was more than enough to make him cum. Without warning his cock twitched, swelled, and then released. He moaned loudly at the same time. "Ohhhh ffuuuck baby! cummmm noowww" He wanted to feel her cumming with him. His seed pumped into her and the sensation was truly amazing. Her body pulled a massive load from him. It seemed they had both responded quite well to the rough, kinky sex. He found that her calling him master really turned him on.

As he warned her he was about to cum Roxy's body quickly tensed up, beginning her own climax seconds after his. She moaned in almost unison with him and several seconds later, when she could feel he was done, she finished too. Roxanne rested her back to his chest and had it not been for Tim holding her, she would have probably fallen to the floor of the shower as she suddenly felt exhausted and weak. The pain from their rough sex was sure to set in later. "That was amazing, babe." She said softly, looking up at him as she let her head rest against his shoulder.

Time was so happy to cum together with Roxy. As he slowly came down from his peak he took a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and held her close, kissing her tenderly. She felt somewhat limp in his arms so he helped her stay on her feet. He didn't want her to collapse. He smiled as she seemed to agree with him about how good it was. "Yes it was." He felt himself soften and then slip out of her. A moment later he tured her in his arms so she was facing him. That gave him better access to kiss her. He stayed like thatfor some time until he had recovered. Then it was time for them to actually get clean. He took the soap and carefully washed her.

As she felt Tim wrap his arms around her she closed her eyes, feeling exhausted from the kinky sex they had just had. When she could feel his lips against her's she opened her eyes, moving one of her hands to the back of his head she kissed him back. "You play the part of Master well, my love." She complimented, her voice sounding tired when their kiss ended and she removed her hand from his neck. As she felt his member soften and slip out of her, she had to keep herself from wincing. A moment later when he turned her in his arms so she was facing him, Roxanne looked up at him and kissed him then watched as he took the soap and began to wash her. "Babe, I'll probably be really sore later, but you didn't do anything wrong." She said, know it wouldn't be at least two or three hours from now until the soreness set in, but she knew when it did it might be hard for her to walk.

He was very happy to hear that she enjoyed what he did. He wanted to be good for her and bring her the most pleasure possible. She warned him about her impending soreness. He was glad she told him it wasn't his fault, even though on a physical level it really was. He nodded and kissed her lovingly. "Ok, if you need any help at all, just let me know. I'll even carry you around if you want me to." He grinned and kissed her again, then continued washing her. It didn't take too long to get her as clean as he could. Then he focused on getting himself clean. Once they were both done he shut off the water and grabbed a towel. He wrapped it around her and held her close. He loved being so close to her, feeling her against him.

Once they were finally done in the bathroom it was time to actually be productive. He was worried about her being sore, so he insisted that she wait while he found the recipes that they wanted online. He went to the computer and did a search to find what he was looking for. He found a few other things as well. He printed off a number of pages and placed a few in his bag before bringing the others to her so they could start working on the food.

"I'm not going to demand you to carry me around, even if it does get hard for me to walk when the soreness does set in." She said, kissing him in return. "I don't give a damn how many times you insist on me being some kind of princess that deserves only the best treatment. It doesn't make it true, my love." She added before returning his kiss. "I could have cleaned you, my love." She said as she watched him clean himself only after getting her clean. When they stepped out of the shower after they both were clean she watched him as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. Then, when he pulled her close she kissed him. "I love you, Tim." She said softly. Not that she would admit it, but she did love it when he pampered her.

Once downstairs Roxy glared at him playfully as he insisted he sit on the couch and wait for him to look up the recipes. It wasn't what she wanted to do but she decided that she needed to pick and choose her battles so simply sighed as she sat on the couch. Roxy then watched him go over to the computer from where she sat, not paying too much attention to what Tim was doing as she remembered he wanted to look up some other stuff. After he printed off what looked like a pretty thick stack of pages, she watched as he placed some of them in his bag before returning to her. She smiled at him. "So, what do we have as recipes, my love?" She asked. Really, Roxanne did find it sweet that he worried about her so much.

Tim knew Roxy claimed she didn't want to be treated like a princess, but he didn't care. He would do it anyway. In a way it would balance out the whole domination act, but he also felt it just showed her how much he cared. He was also fairly sure that deep down she liked it. He enjoyed trying to make her feel special.

When he sat next to her with the recipes he started to show her the options. "We have a few soup ideas that we can make and have for the next few days. For tonight we have some fancier meals that should still be easy to make, but it depends on what we have. I also printed instructions on how to cook on a fire in a fireplace using household items. If the power goes out we should be able to set something up so we can use the fireplace to cook. But first things first. Dinner tonight. Do you know what we have? I have options for chicken, beef, and fish. If you don't know we can just take a look at what there is." He kissed her cheek softly. He was looking forward to a nice meal with her that evening.

As Tim explained what he had printed off it made Roxanne smile that he had thought ahead for what they might do in next few days but also thought about what they would need to know how to do in case the power did go out again. "Have I ever told you, that you are a genius, my love?" She asked with a smile. When he asked what they had here, she tried to think, but found she wasn't completely sure. "Mom and Dad usually have everything stocked ahead so we probably have anything we would need here, but we should look to see." She said before leaning over and kissing him on the lip. She too, was looking forward to what looked like it was going to be a romantic evening.

Tim chuckled and smiled at Roxanne's praise. He got up from the couch and went with her to look for their meal options. He soon found that they had what they needed for all of the options. The easiest meal option was for beef. He got the meat and everything else and placed it on the kitchen counter. He then set out the recipe and started work. There would be a salad, a side dish, and the beef with a nice sauce. He let Roxy pick the side dish and then they got to work. He thought they worked really well together. A nice team. Once they had things cooking and had a minute he showed her the soup ideas and they picked one and started working on it. It was fairly simple to do. Just some chopping and simple cooking and then letting it all simmer. Finally he got to work on dessert. It was a simple cake, but he also found some chocolate and he started to melt it using a double boiler, then made a chocolate sauce that would stay in a liquid form even if it cooled. Some whipped cream would add the final topping to make the dessert perfect.

It took some time in the kitchen to finish all the food. The soup would be left until well after dinner. They could have the dessert at any time that evening. Their nice meal came out perfectly. When they had it all finally plated he kissed her happily. "You did a great job on this. I don't think it would have turned out this well without you." He smiled and then had an idea. "Why don't you go get dressed up, if you feel like it, and I'll get the table set for us. We can put the food in the oven at a low temperature to keep it warm."

Roxy kissed him back, smiling against his lips as she did. "Thank you." She said, finding herself blushing some at the compliment. "I'm up to it, but how about you tell me what you're dying to see me in?" She asked before kissing him on the lips. Roxy imagined that he would pick to see her in one of the sexier dresses she had, but he could surprise her. In the back of her mind she also knew that they might end up making love once more before the night was over and before her pain got to bad, which, right now was just beginning to get worse. It did make her smile that despite being snowed in, Tim was trying to make this night as romantic as possible. In fact, it wouldn't shock her if he had several surprises in store for her before the night ended.

Tim looked at her and thought about what he would like to see her in. He also thought about the rest of the evening. Whatever they ended up doing he didn't want to hurt her. Finally he gave his suggestion. "I think any of your beautiful dresses. I've seen you in some very pretty things. Whatever you might feel the best in." He thought back to a certain one he had seen her in a few times and he reminded her of it. Then he added softly. "And maybe under it... some sexy underwear. I want to see what you might be hiding in that closet that you can show me." He smiled at her and kissed her again before letting her go upstairs.

The first thing he did once she was gone was to get dressed in some of his nicer clothes. He clearly didn't have his whole closet to choose from, but he had packed a nice pair of pants and a button up shirt, as well as a tie. Once he was dressed he got the table set. He found the good tablecloth and then set out glasses and cutlery. There weren't any flowers, but he put out some nicer candles that he found. Once it was all set he brought out the food and placed it on the table. He took a seat and waited for Roxanne to join him. At the lastminute he jumped up and turned on some music to add a little more to the atmosphere. The music played, the lights were off, and the candles were lit. He was ready for her to join him. The fire was lit in the fireplace and it added some more light to the room as well as a nice warmth.

Roxy had kissed him back before leaving his side and going up stairs to look through her closet. It didn't take her long to decide what dress she was going to wear, having decided on a Navy Blue one shoulder dress. She then also took a pair of black heels from her closet Then she went over to her dresser and took out a black thong made out of lace as well as a strapless bra made out of the same black lace. She then undressed, not bothering to close the door. It was odd, how she had been so shy about being nude in front of him a matter of days ago but in a matter of days not only was she no longer shy about letting him see see every last inch of her body but she had opened up to him completely and allowed him to see her kinky side. Roxy first put on the bra and thong, then the dress. The dress was a beautiful color and made her eyes look as if they sparkled. Then, before putting the heels on she put a ring on her right hand ring finger. It had been a gift from him last Christmas; a gold band that was in the design of a Celtic knot and in the middle of the design was an Emerald stone. She then sprayed some perfume which gave her skin a light scent of vanilla and then put the heels on, making her way down the stairs to meet him. Roxy hadn't wanted him to just find her beautiful tonight, but sexy, too.

As she walked down the stairs, she could see he was looking at her. She slowly made her way down the stairs and over to him, turning around for him to see all of what she looked like. "How do I look, my love?" She asked, smiling at him. Roxanne was sure he would approve, but hoped he really loved what she had picked out.

For some reason Tim felt a little nervous as he waited for Roxanne to join him. When he heard her footsteps on the stairs he got up and watched carefully. She emerged wearing the beautiful dress he could remember from the past. At first he didn't have any words. She was absolutely beautiful. Just as she spun around to show him the full look the scent of her perfume hit him and it added another dimension. He stared at her in silence for a moment before shaking his head a little to regain his senses. He smiled and moved in to kiss her cheek. "You look stunning. Truly gorgeous. You look really sexy, but in such a beautiful way." He took her hand and led her to the table. He pulled out her seat for her and then waited for her to be settled before he poured the drinks. Then he took his seat.

Once they were settled he relaxed a little. He looked down and happened to see her hand with the ring he had given her on it. That made him smile even more. She had apparently focused on every little detail and it made him very happy to know she cared that much. He felt very much in love with her. He started to eat and the meal had certainly turned out well. It seemed to fit with the atmosphere created. He wasn't sure how it happened, but it seemed to be the perfect evening. He was sure of one thing though. He wouldn't want to be there with anyone other than her.

Back
Top Bottom