Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Tim didn't have such a clear memory of the first time they met. They had been really young and it had been something he just did without thinking much about it. He did remember how they had become very good friends after that. It took some time for him to realise the full extent of his feelings for her. When that had happened things had really changed. Now they had changed again and they were even better. He smiled, happy that she thought of him as a soul mate. He no longer really cared about the snow. He knew that eventually the power would go out, but he also knew they could handle it. He tried getting her even closer and focused on the movie. It was a really nice story that he felt was almost as good a story as their own. Their was by far the happiest one he knew though. He was madly in love with her and he couldn't think of any problems that they would have to face.

Roxanne smiled, even though Tim hadn't said a word about what she had said calming his worries, she could tell it had. When he tried to get even closer Roxanne rested her head on his shoulder once they were as close as they could get. "I love you." She said to him as her eyes watched the movie that was still playing. Like him, she thought that no story was as beautiful and happier than their own. As they watched the movie Roxy pulled the cover she took the cover from the back of the couch and covered the two of them up, all of a sudden feeling cold.

Tim wasn't cold at all. Having Roxy as close as she was made him really warm. It was a wonderful feeling. She pulled the blanket over them and he helped get it tucked in so she would be warm as well. He was surprised the temperature was dropping as low as it was. He figured the snow around the house would provide natural insulation. He wondered if there might be an open window in the house causing a temperature drop. He'd have to check later.

The movie came to an end and Tim didn't bother moving. He just cuddled there with Roxanne and kissed her a few times. He wordlessly told her how much he loved her. In mid kiss the house suddenly went dark. The tv had turned off and the entire house was suddenly silent. It wasn't completely dark since it was mid-day. Tim pulled back a bit and let out a sigh. "Well, at least we got through the movie before it happened. I guess we should get things set up for being without power. Unless you think it can wait. I'm pretty happy here."

Like Tim, once the movie was over and the credits began to role she didn't move. She just stayed there, cuddling with her boyfriend and each kiss he gave her was returned with a soft, yet loving kiss of her own. Even after just a day of officially being a couple Roxanne didn't need to hear it from Tim to know that he loved her. She knew just how much he loved her by the way he would touch and kiss her and even in the way he looked at her when he thought she wouldn't catch him.

As they shared the final kiss and the television and any lights they had on shut off she didn't jump. In fact, she hadn't even noticed until Tim pulled back from the kiss, then she noticed that with the television off just how silent the house was. "Yeah, at least we were able to do that." She said, smiling weakly at Tim before looking out one of the windows, the sun was still high in the sky but she knew it would be beginning to get dark in a few hours. "As much as I would love to just kiss and cuddle with you all day, my love, we only have a few hours before it begins to get dark." She said, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek before tossing the blanket aside and going to get up, half expecting Tim to take a hold of her arm gently and to try and talk her into just cuddling for a little bit.

Tim took hold of her hand as he stood up. He smiled and kissed her again and then went with her to get things ready. They didn't need a fire yet. The snow did act as a natural insulation. The food was the first thing to deal with. They cleared out the fridge and the freezer and placed it all just outside the door in the snow. That would keep everything cold and good for them to eat. Then he went around the house and found the open window that was letting out the heat. Once that was closed he went and worked on a fire in the fireplace. Using the wood he had brought in he quickly had a good one burning. That brought some instant heat and light to the room. He made sure they could still get water and then they filled a large number of containers with water in case something did go wrong with it. Finally they set up a way to cook using the fire. With that done their basic needs were met.

When he took her hand Roxy looked back, pleased to see that he was standing up so that the two of them could get to work rather than staying on the couch and trying to convince her to cuddle just a bit longer. As he lead her into the kitchen she watched him and once they were at the refrigerator she let go of his hand, opening it up and beginning to clear out things like milk and ice cream; the things that would be the first things to go bad. Upon finishing that she helped him check the windows, the one that had been letting all the heat out a cold in was in her the guest bedroom. Then, once they were back down stairs she began to fill containers full of water, only about half way done when he finished the fire and joined to help her. The last thing hey did was set up a way to cook with the fire.

Upon finishing all of that she took a seat on the couch and watched him. "You know you look awfully sexy when you're working on a fire." Roxanne said with a smile and as he got close enough to her she took his hand and gently pulled him to her, kissing him on the lips. "Now, if the offer still stands and you would like to join me on the couch, we can cuddle all you want." Roxanne said, kissing him again.

Tim smiled at Roxy, blushing slightly at her comment. When she pulled him down onto the couch with her he wrapped his arms around her. He nodded and moved until they were in a comfortable position. Once there he kissed her a few more times. It was really wonderful. The fire added a nice warmth to the room that made it more comfortable. After some kisses he looked into her eyes. The emotional connection between them at that point was really strong. His hands moved over her slowly, caressing her tenderly. She had him really at ease. He started to kiss her again. Mostly on her lips, but also along her face, neck, and shoulder. Wherever it was easy to reach with his lips.

Roxy smiled, finding it cute as she watched the blush form on his cheeks. She knew it wasn't that she had embarrassed Tim, but rather that neither one of them were accustom to taking compliments from each other quite yet, although that was about the only part they weren't used to. Once they got settled their comfortable position she was sitting next to him, with almost no space in between them and her head rested on his shoulder as they held hands. Though, when he began to kiss her she welcomed it, lifting her head from his shoulder and moving her free hand up to rest on his cheek as they kissed. The room was made so warm by the fire that she no longer needed the blanket to keep her warm and as the two of them looked into each others eyes she saw all the love he had for her, with them there was no need to speak to express it. Then, as his hands caressed her body and he kissed whatever he could easily reach, Roxanne could feel herself completely relaxed and content; never wanting winter break to end.

They spent some time there together just enjoying being together. Tim hardly noticed time passing. He just cuddled close with Roxanne and kissed her happily. He couldn't remember a time when he had felt better. His heart was filled with joy. After a while he pulled back a little and smiled at her. His eyes met hers and he could feel their connection. Being so close to her and being so connected started to build up desire within him. He gave her one more kiss before asking, "Anything you want to do? I'll be fine like this if it is all you feel like doing, but don't hesitate to ask if you want anything at all. I'm yours and I'll do anything for you."

Like Tim, Roxy hardily noticed the time passing. You would think with them being without electricity and having only themselves to entertain each other time would seem like it was dragging on forever, but it didn't. It never did when she was with Tim. In a way, she was glad there was so much snow outside. After all, if the first floor of the house was berried in it, there was no way her parents would be coming home when they planned. The smile that was on her face never left while they cuddled and kissed and for the first time in a long time, she was truly happy. When Tim pulled back after awhile Roxy smiled at him and when their eyes met, she felt this connection with him, like they were two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together. Roxy too, could feel desire beginning to build up inside of her and she was sure the lustful look mixed with the love for him in her eyes gave it away just how much she needed him. When he kissed her once again before speaking she kissed him back.

When Tim spoke, Roxanne seemed hesitant to answer with telling him what it was she wanted to do. "I.. I make you to make love to me." She said, looking away from him and at the fire burning in the fire place as her cheeks turned a rose red color as she blushed. She was scared that if she wanted him to make love to her too soon that he would think she was some kind of nymphomaniac.

Tim caught the look in Roxanna's eyes and it just made his own desire grow. When she eventually answered him he simply smiled at her. She looked really nervous. That made her look really cute. He leaned in and kissed her to reassure her. When he pulled back he had just a few words for her which he spoke as he looked deep into her eyes. "As you wish." He kissed her again and then his hands started to move over her body once more. This time they slowly worked to pull off her clothes. In doing so he also had fun exploring her body and teasing her as much as possible. He kissed her softly all along her neck and shoulder and then down the top of her chest once her shirt was gone. He carefully removed each article of clothing on her and placed it aside. The whole time he gradually got harder and harder because of her.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile when he caught the look of raw lust and desire for him mixed with the ever present love she had for him. When he leaned in and kissed her, she was still looking down at the floor and was just as nervous as she looked but when he lips met her's it helped to calm her down some. When the kiss ended she looked at him, the blush still making her cheeks a red color. When she heard him speak she smiled once again and this time when he kissed her, Roxanne moved her hand to the back of his and deepened the kiss so that it became a lustful and passionate kiss. She could feel his hands moving over her body once again, his touch only helping to fuel her arousal more as he slowly worked on pulling her clothes off.

When they both needed air she removed her hand from the back of his head and pulled back enough so that he had access to her neck and shoulder, as he began to kiss along her neck and shoulder she found it had the same effect on her that his slow, teasing touch did: it only made her more aroused. When he kissed the top of her chest she watched him and looking down she noticed that he was getting harder. "Keep up your teasing, my love and I'll start teasing you back. After, I remember how much you loved it when I clawed at you back."

He didn't say anything in response. He was focused on her. He kept his lips just above her breasts until he had her completely undressed. Once she was naked he moved until he had her laying down. Then his hands moved to start teasing her more sensetive areas. He kissed down her chest and started to cover her breasts in kisses. He gently sucked, nibbled, and licked. One hand went between her legs and rubbed softly. He wanted to tease her and get her good and wet. He was already rock hard. His bulge strained against his pants.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile, more to herself than at Tim, when she saw the look of pure focus on his face as he undressed her. To Roxy, it seemed as if he thought she were some kind of puzzle that needed to be figured out. Once he had her completely undressed and moved her back until she was laying on the couch, she didn't fight him but simply looked up at him, into his eyes has he gently laid her down. Then, as Tim began to move his hands down her body, teasing the more sensitive spots that he had discovered last night and she could tell by the way he touched her that he wanted to discover every last one of turn on spots. When he began to cover her breasts in kisses, sucking, nibbling and licking as he went, Roxy was already softly moaning his name and a mixture of love and desire for him filled her eyes. As one hand went between her legs and began to rub her softly, she was sure he could feel he could already tell she was beginning to get wet and she began to hump at his hand as her moans grew louder. "You keep it up and I might have to start teasing you." She warned, fighting to keep her desire for him in check. Roxanne looked down and saw he bulge she had created. "Did I do that?" She asked, trying to act innocent. As she awaited a reply she moved her hands up the bottom of his shirt and up to the top of his back. "I wander what would happen if I do this..." She said with a grin, lightly running her nails over the skin of his back but her touch was threatening to dig them deeper into his skin.

Tim chuckled for a moment as she repeated herself, threatening to tease him. He continued to play with her, making sure she got wetter and wetter. When he felt her fingers running along his back it turned him on more. He could hardly handle it. He wanted her. He knew she wanted him too. His hand between her legs could easily tell that much. He started to focus the attention of his lips on her nipples. Whichever one he wasn't dealing with he teased with his free hand. Down between her legs he slowly pushed two fingers inside of her and started to move them around. He searched out those internal spots that would drive her wild. He would get her crying out for him to take her. It was just a matter of time. He didn't think it would be much time either.

As she ran her fingers down his back, Roxy didn't have to look down at what she was sure was his hardened member to know that she was turning him on even more. It was just something she sensed, because they were already so connected to each other. "You are such a tease, my love, but remember I can tease just as much." She said and when she could feel Tim's hand between her legs, she smiled. "That's all for you, baby." She said before using her nails to claw at his back. "Moan for me, my love." She said, it coming out as an order.

When he began to focus the attention of his lips on her nips, using his free hand to attend to whichever one his mouth wasn't, her moans grew louder. Between his fingering her and playing with her chest, she felt as if the pleasure was over powering her. If he kept this up soon she would be almost like a cat in heat, begging for him to make love to her. "Baby... That feels so good."

Tim didn't respond to her. Her body had told him all he needed to know already. He continued going at it, trying his hardest to either make her ask him to take her, or just make her reach orgasm. Either was fine with him. Her nails in his back didn't hurt much at first, but as she clawed at him more he suddenly felt it. He gasped in pain and pulled back a little. For a moment he tried to figure it out. When she had done that before, not matter how much it should have hurt, it didn't. Then he realised that this time the pleasure was not enough to overcome the pain. Her nails dug into his back again and he winced. "You know, there is a difference between teasing and trying to chase me away. Maybe wait to use those nails later. Right now they just hurt. You need to make me feel good before you start doing that." He leaned in and kissed her and then went back to what he was doing, trying even harder to drive her wild.

As he spoke Roxanne suddenly felt bad, she hadn't meant to hurt him. She moved her hands and as she listened to him, she winced, not because he had physically hurt her but she felt hurt that she hadn't made him feel good. "I... I'm sorry." She apologized and when he kissed her she kissed him back, but it was sad, not loving and passionate like it usually was when they kissed.

What he was doing still felt good, but her moans weren't as loud and she seemed like she wasn't fully enjoying it. How could she when she felt like everything she did to make him feel good just hurt him? "Tim.." She said, trying to resist the urge to moan, but his name came out as a half moan and as it did she wandered if he would even know something was wrong.

Tim didn't realise at first that what he had said had changed her attitude, but he picked up on it eventually. When she said his name he stopped and looked up into her eyes. He saw it all there. He smiled, trying to ease her mind. A moment later he leaned in and kissed her softly. Then he spoke quietly into her ear. "Don't worry. It just hurt a little. Everything else you do is great. That is fine, just later. I didn't tell you to make you feel bad. I love you. I am not mad at you at all and it doesn't hurt any more. Here, try this." He took her hand and moved it down to where she could touch him and make him feel good. He kissed her again and looked into her eyes lovingly. His hand between her legs started moving again, trying to tease more.

Roxy could tell when he looked into her eyes that he saw the raw hurt that was there. When he smiled at her it helped, but only to ease the tension in her now tight muscles, where it usually worked wanders on her. When he leaned down and kissed her, she kissed back and even though there wasn't as much sadness in it as before, it was still there. "No, it's not okay when I made you bleed. When I pulled my hands back there was blood under my nails.. That's not okay." She said, letting him move her hand down she started to rub and when he kissed her again she kissed him back with a passionate loving kiss, only a hint of sadness there now. As they kissed she moaned into it as Tim teased between her legs.

When she moaned into his lips he knew she was getting over having hurt him. That was exactly what he wanted. When he pulled back he let out a soft moan and smiled at her. "Please don't worry. A little blood isn't too bad. I feel fine now. Just relax and enjoy the moment. Let's make eachother feel really good. Just let me know when you want me deep inside. I know you're going to want it soon." He grinned and pushed a finger deep inside her and moved it around. He teased even more. A moment later his lips were on her chest again. She was already wet and that turned him on more. He wanted her and really hoped she would be able to get back into it and just have a good time with him.

As she listened to Tim speak, Roxy simply nodded. While part of her wanted to protest and insist that she shouldn't have been raking at his back, the other part of her knew that he was right: that he was fine now and that she just needed to relax, enjoy the moment and focus on making each other feel good. When he pushed a finger deep inside her and moved it around and placed his lips on her chest again as he teased her, she moaned. "Tim, I want you inside of me. I want you to make love to me." She said, it coming out as a half moan, making it clear her worry had been relieved and that she was getting back into just making each other feel good.

Her words were exactly what he had been hoping to hear. He pulled back and smiled at her. With a simple nod he moved between her legs and slowly got himself into position. He moved her so they would both be as comfortable as possible. Eventually he was ready. He looked into her eyes lovingly and kissed her tenderly. He shifted until the tip of his penis pressed against her. A few more slight movements and he was ready to push deep inside. Before he did he spoke a few words into her ear. "I love you Roxy." With another passionate kiss he thrust forward slowly and drove his length into her bit by bit.

When he pulled back and smiled at her, Roxy returned it with her own smile; her way of letting him know that the two of them were okay now. Roxy watched as he moved between her legs, getting himself in position. She didn't ask if he needed her to move like she normally would have, but instead let his hands guide her. When he was finally ready she was laying on her back, looking up at him as he kind of hovered above her, ready to enter her. When Tim looked into her eyes, she returned his loving gaze and when he kissed her, she kissed him back. When he shifted so that the tip of his penis pressed against her, Roxy could tell she had made him hard, just as she was sure he could tell his teasing had made her wet. "I love you too, Tim. With all of my heart." She whispered as a response and when he thrust into her, driving himself into her bit by bit, Roxy moaned into his passionate kiss.

He slid into her fairly easily. She was so wet that he didn't have to push hard. A few moments later he was as deep as he could get. He started to move slowly back and forth. The kiss didn't end. They fueled it with passion. He felt perfectly connected with her. Her words had sent a warm feeling through him. Being inside her just added an amazing level of pleasure. Eventually the kiss broke so they could breathe. He raised his body up a little and started to thrust harder and faster. He moaned loudly, unable to contain himself. She simply made him feel amazing. He kept the pace going as he lowered down again and started to kiss her neck. His hands ran over her body, trying to make her feel even better.

Back
Top Bottom