Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Day Before You (closed for MoonlightRomance and Josu_T)

Roxy smiled as she was pulled into his lap so that she was facing him. Like him, she was glad that with them there was no need to make things official like they would have had to do with anyone else. "How did we not know sooner?" Roxanne asked, as she thought about it she realized the feelings must have been there on both sides for years and it was shocking to think about how neither one of them picked up on those feelings; especially given how much time they spent together. Then, when he took hold of her hand again, Roxy smiled. Though, when he kissed her again a couple more times she pulled one of her hands away gently and moved it so that it rested on his chest. Now that they were boyfriend and girlfriend Tim was her's and she didn't want to keep her hands off of him. Of course, when school resumed after Winter Break their friend's wouldn't be shocked to hear of their relationship. In fact, most of them had probably seen it coming for a while now.

When she let go of one of his hands and placed hers on his chest he smiled and wrapped his free arm around her. He held her around her lower back. After a while longer his other hand slipped free and both hands rested on her back. They moved slowly over her, caressing tenderly. His lips pressed against hers often, kissing her happily. He started to kiss slowly along her face and down her neck to her shoulder. When he got there he just held her there like that. He spoke softly, looking past her finally now for the first time in a while. "This is better than I thought it would be. I have always wanted to just hold you close and while holding you just know that you feel the same as I do, and now that I am, it is perfect." He saw the tv and realised that the movie had been over for a while. He smiled. He had barely seen any of it and he didn't care.

Roxy smiled as she felt his free hand wrap around her so that Tim was holding her around her lower back and when it was followed by his other hand wrapping around to her back as well she moved her free hand to his to the back of his head; beginning to run her fingers through his hair. She found tight muscles relaxing as under his gentle touch as he caressed her. Then, when his kisses became more frequent Roxy couldn't help but return the favor with kisses of her own. When he began to kiss along her face she removed her hand from his chest and pulled her hair back so that it wasn't in his way. As he moved down to her her neck she couldn't help but to let out soft moan, one that she hadn't been able to suppress. After the moan she felt herself tense up some, unsure of how he would react to it. "You're right, it is perfect." Roxy said. "You and I together are perfect, Tim." She agreed. When he realized he was looking past her for the first time and at the television she too realized that the movie had been over for a while she also found she didn't care. "Did you want to move up to my room?" Roxanne asked, looking back at him instead of at the television now. "I promise my bed is more comfortable than the couch." She added with a smile. Up in her room she had a full size bed with plenty of room for them to do whatever they wanted, even if that was to just cuddle and kiss for the rest of the night.

Tim could only agree with her that they were perfect together. He was a bit surprised when she asked if he wanted to go to her room, but quite happy at the idea. Her bed definitely sounded comfortable. He nodded and kissed her softly. When he pulled back he smiled. "That sounds great. I don't want to let go of you though. I only just now got you in my arms and a moment apart from you is a moment wasted. I hope you won't mind me carrying you." He held her a little tighter and didn't give her a chance to tell him not to carry her. He got up from the couch with her in his arms. He had one arm under her enough to keep her up and one arm around her back, keeping her chest pressed against his. He started to walk slowly toward the stairs.

When he kissed her softly she smiled against his lips, then when he pulled back almost as if it had become some kind of reflex for her, Roxy looked up into his Ice Blue eyes. As she listened to Tim speak, Roxanne was ready to answer him with a 'Yes' but she found that almost as soon as he was done speaking his arm was wrapped a little more tightly around her and that he was standing up from the couch with her in his arms. As he walked toward the stairs with her in his arms Roxanne moved her arms up and wrapped them loosely around his neck, supporting some of her weight so she wasn't so hard for Tim to carry. "How's that?" She asked. "Oh, and for the record, I don't mind you carrying me."

He smiled at her and kissed her again. "I'm glad you don't mind, and you're helping a lot. It would help even more if you would keep those legs wrapped tightly around my waist. Not to mention how it would feel much better too." He grinned and started up the stairs. He went very carefully, not wanting to fall or drop her. When he made it to the top he felt relieved. It wasn't much farther to get to her room. Once there he stepped inside. A few steps to her bed and then he carefully laid her down on it. He didn't lift up though, he just stayed above her. His lips pressed against hers again and he kissed her passionately.

She smiled back at him and kissed him in return. "Are you sure that would actually help and you aren't just looking for a way to me as close to you as possible?" Roxanne teased Tim as he began to make his way up the flight of stairs. She could tell he was going slow so that he didn't fall or drop her. When Roxanne was about to move so that she could wrap her legs around his waist, so that she could support more of her own weight they had made it to the top of the stairs. As they did she could feel a feeling of relief wash over him, Roxanne figured it was because he now knew he wouldn't drop her. When they made it into her room and he made it to her bed and laid her down carefully on it, she smiled up at him. When his lips pressed against her's once again to treat her to passionate kiss Roxy returned the favor with a kiss just as passionate and as they kissed Roxanne moved one hand to the back of his head while her free hand found one of Tim's hand and held it, lacing their fingers together as they kissed. Roxy still couldn't believe this was real, she was finally with the one man she knew was her soul mate and they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

Tim moved them more until they were both fully on the bed and completely comfortable. He stayed on top of her, keeping just enough weight on her to have that amazing physical connection. Their lips were locked together. He only paused so they could breathe. He held her hand happily. The moment was really right, just as it should be. He loved her more than anything. His free hand moved over her slowly, exploring her body. He avoided any of the more private areas, not sure if she wanted to do anything more than just kiss and cuddle. He had her now and he didn't want to mess things up by being stupid and doing something wrong.

Roxanne smiled as they were taking a break to catch their breath and she felt his free hand exploring her body. She found it sweet how he considered that all she might have wanted to do tonight was kiss and cuddle with him. "You don't have to be afraid to touch me where ever you want, my love." Roxy said in a whisper to him. "After all, I am yours' aren't I?" She asked before kissing again. This time as they kissed Roxanne ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed. After letting the kiss last several minutes she pulled back just enough so that they could breath. "You don't need to be afraid that you're going to do the wrong thing and scare me off." She assured them as she looked into his eyes. This is all she wanted to do for the rest of the night: to kiss and cuddle with her boyfriend. She wanted their first night together as a couple to be perfect and so far it was.

He nodded to her and then kissed her again. He relaxed and let his hand move over her entire body. He wanted to get to know every bt of her perfectly. He wanted to know her by every sense alone. He already knew how she sounded exactly. Sight was easy as well, at least clothed. He wanted to know her by touch and by smell, taste, and he wasnted to know every part of her by sight. He wanted to be that connected with her. His hand moved over her breasts and her ass. He slowly explored her. He continued kissing her with love and passion. Eventually he lifted up again and spoke a little nervously. "I...I want to see you how I haven't seen you before, at least since we bacame old enough to care. I want to see you naked. It doesn't have to be any more than that, but I want to really know you. I hope that doesn't sound wierd." He searched her eyes for her reaction.

As his hand slowly explored her, running over her chest and her bottom Roxanne couldn't help but to let out a soft, involuntary moan. Not necessarily because of arousal but because of the way his touch seemed to awaken her body, making her feel things she had never felt before. As his hand continued to explore every inch of her that wasn't covered by clothes, Roxy took comfort in the fact that Tim continued to kiss her with all the same love and passion as before. It seemed, to her at least, that it was his way of assuring her that this was all real and that he truly did love her; that she wasn't just some booty call to him. She returned every one of his kisses with one of her own, filled with just as much love and passion. When he eventually lifted up again Roxanne watched him, listening to him as she did. "I want to see you, too. I want us to be completely physically and emotionally connected, Tim and I want to be connected in every other way possible." Roxy replied, feeling the same nervousness as him, but she hid it much better. Sure, the two of them knew each other as best friends but there was so much more to discover about each other now that they were lovers. Roxanne squeezed his hand gently, wanting to assure him that what he had said about wanting to see her nude hadn't scared her off. "Why don't we shower together?" Roxanne suggested. "It would be an excellent opportunity to see each other nude. We could wash each others bodies, and hair too, if you wanted. Then, when we are done we can come back here, to my room and cuddle or watch a movie or whatever you want." She said, hoping she was helping to make him comfortable. As she waited for a reply she kissed him, this time moving her hand from the back of his head and letting it explore his body as they kissed, just as he had done with her.

Tim looked down at her after the kiss broke. He nodded and smiled. "That sounds like a good idea. I am glad you are thinking the same way I am. I just don't want to move things any faster than you are comfortable with. I love you, really, and I want this relationship to be perfect because you deserve it." He kissed her one last time before raising up and then helping her up. He went with her toward the batrhoom. Once inside he turned to face her. He looked into her eyes happily. He wasn't quite sure what to do now though, whether to just undress themselves and show eachother or whether to undress eachother. They would have plenty of time to explore eachother in the shower, but there was just something so intimate about pulling the clothes off of eachother. He decided to just pull her close and kiss her once more and figure it out as they went. His hands moved slowly over her back, playing with the cloth covering her, loosening it and starting to gradually take it off.

Roxanne smiled against Tim's lips as he kissed her once more before standing up from the bed. "I'm comfortable with just cuddling and kissing tonight and you deserve a perfect relationship just as much as I do, my love." As he lead her to out of her room and down the hall to the bathroom she never let go of his hand. Once they were inside the bathroom she looked up into his eyes as her rested against the wall. "I see you decided not to carry me this time, my love." She said softly, it didn't sound like she was hurt by it. It sounded more like she was joking with him. When he kissed her close she found her free hand almost automatically rested on his chest as they kissed. As his hands moved slowly over her back she could feel any trace of tension that might have been there disappear as his touch sent waves of relaxation through her. As Tim played with the cloth that covered her back, loosening it and slowly taking it off she began the intimate process of undressing him, too. First starting by undoing the three buttons at the top of the collared, short sleeved shirt he had worn over before beginning to loosen it, slowly taking it off as she did.

Tim eventually pulled off her t-shirt. Once he had felt her doing the same with his shirt he kenw they would be undressing eachother. His hands then slid down her newly exposed skin until they reached her jeans. He undid the button in front and then unzipped them. A moment later he had pulled them down. He left her there in her underwear. It was a beautiful sight, but not all that he was hoping for. He kissed her once she had him down to his boxers. Then he reached forward and unclasped her bra, carefully taking it off. He took a few seconds to admire her upper body now that it was naked. Finally his hands went to her panties and he slid off the last remaining piece of clothing on her body. Once they were both naked he just looked at her, amazed by how beautiful she was and how perfect she looked.

As Time slid his hands down the skin of her torso that was now exposed, except for what her bra covered Roxy felt chills go through her. Something about Tim touching her and seeing her like this, after what had been years of both of them wanting to be together as lovers made her feel alive. Roxanne mirrored Tim's movements, running her hands down his torso, digging her nails lightly as she did, until she reached the fabric of his pants. However, she made sure it wasn't enough to leave any marks or hurt him. It was more to gauge how he reacted to it. Roxy unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before pulling them down. Now, just as she was left in her panties and bra, Tim was left in only his boxers. When Tim reached forward and unclasped her bra, she watched his hands as he did. A look of surprise in her eyes at how gentle he was being, as if she were a fragile artwork made of glass that might shatter if his touch was too heavy. Finally, when he moved down to her panties she moved her hands down to his boxers and slowly slid off his boxers. Then, as they stood nude before each other, Roxanne looked at his body, but also watched how Tim reacted to seeing her nude for the first time. Roxanne could see the look of amazement and awe as he looked at her and she found her cheeks turning a pink, rosy color. "Y...You really think I'm beautiful, Tim?" She asked, almost sure that he would be shocked by her question when he hadn't even spoken a word.

Tim stared at her a little longer and then nodded. He quickly moved in and kissed her softly. "Yes, I really do. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and seeing you like this just confirms that. You are stunning, absolutely gorgeous. Definitely a perfect ten." He smiled and kissed her, then pulled her into the shower. He stayed there for a moment with his arms wrapped around her. Finally he reached over and turned on the water. He loved the feeling of her skin against his, of their bodies really pressed together. As the water got to a nice warm temperature they got under the spray. Then his hands started to move over her body, exploring again, getting to know her completely.

Roxanne watched him as Tim continued to stare at her body for a moment or two more before answer, somehow taking comfort in the fact that he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. "And you are the sexiest man I have ever seen. You are definitely the sweetest, too. " She replied after kissing him back. When he kissed her again she smiled against his lips before she was taken by the hand and lead into the shower. Then, as the two stood there for a moment Roxanne smiled, resting her head against his now bare chest and looking at him him. When Tim finally reached over and turned the water on she lifted her head from his chest and moved in his arms so that she was now facing him, more so that they could get closer. When the water warmed up and they got under it, Roxanne mirrored Tim and began exploring again. She wanted to have every part of his body memorized.

Tim was happy to hear her call him sexy. As he stood there in the shower with her he felt completely at ease. His hands moved over her, he caressed her back at first and moved his hands over her ass. He explored as for down her legs as he could. Her skin was soft and smoth, very nice to touch. He moved his hands around to her front when he had explored and memorised her back. His hands moved over every bit of her, very slowly over her breasts. The last place he moved his hand was between her legs. Slowly and carefully his fingers slid along the soft flesh. It was different than anywhere else on her body. He watched her reaction as he rubbed it a little. He wasn't really trying to do anything specific to her, he just wanted to know what would happen when he did certain things. He wanted to see her reaction and know what to expect.

She too felt at ease as the two of them stood in the shower together, exploring each other. No longer was there anything they had to hide from each other and as that fact sank in more, the more relaxed Roxanne became. Like him she had started with exploring his back, spending the time to memorize the back of him all the way down to his ass. When her hands were on his ass she squeezed it softly to see how he would react. Then, she moved her hands to the front of him, starting with his shoulders. Very slowly she moved her hands down his chest. "This is where my head is going to be for the next week when we sleep." She said to him with a smile, sure he wouldn't mind it. When she felt his hands moving to between her legs Roxanne's hands had made their way down to his stomach. The first time his fingers slid along the soft flesh Roxy let out a soft moan and in the back of her mind she wandered what he would think when he realized that she had actually been wet since they had seen each other fully nude for the first time. Roxy found her muscles tense up a bit as he continued to slide his fingers along the soft flesh."I hope he doesn't think I'm some kind of slut." She thought to herself before letting out another soft moan. In an attempt to keep him from worrying Roxanne finally moved her hand down his stomach and down to the one place she hadn't explored: his member. Roxanne began to stroke it with a light touch, looking up at him as she did to see how he was reacting. Surprisingly, it eased her mind a bit when she realized just as she had been wet before his hands found her way between her legs, that Tim had probably been hard just as long.

Tim had smiled at her comment about where her head would be at night. It sounded really nice and very comfortable. When he heard her first moan he smiled. He had been getting harder and harder with each passing moment. The moment her hand touched him there he was rock hard. He couldn't hold in the moan that escaped from his vocal chords. He started to rub between her legs more. A finger parted the soft lips and explored between them. She was damp there and he knew it wasn't the water from the shower. She was wet. That made him really happy and got him turned on. He decided to try more and see how far things might go. He slowly started to push a finger up into her. As he did he kissed her passionately.

Just as Tim had Roxanne couldn't help but smile when she heard him moan. "I'm glad you are enjoying it, my love." She said to him as she continued to stroke him. She she felt him begin to rub between her legs more she couldn't stop the moans of pleasure from escaping her lips. When he used a finger to part the lips and explored between them Roxy could feel just how easily his finger slid between them and she moaned again. Roxanne was continuing to stroke him, wanting to hear him moan more. Then, as he slowly started to push his finger up into her Roxanne moaned into their kiss. The kiss lasted several minutes, and when their lips separated just enough so that they could breath, Roxanne spoke. "That's all for you, Tim." She said with a smile, clearly talking about the dampness that was between her legs. Roxy wanted there to be no doubt in Tim's mind that he was the one who had did this to her.

Tim was a amazed at how hot, wet, and tight she was. He couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like with his member in there. He continued kissing her. Once it broke he smiled at her words. He was sure she knew that his stiffness was because of her. He hadn't been doubting that she had become so wet because of him. He kissed her softly and then asked, "Do you want to stay in here? Or would you like to move back to the bed? I think we would be very comfortable there. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. And if you are ready, maybe we could continue this in there. I think our bodies know what we want. I want to be connected with you forever. I want to share the most intimate embrace."

When he kissed her she smiled against his lips. "We could move back to the bed." Roxy said with a smile. He was right, there was no doubt in her mind that anything or anyone else had caused his stiffness. "I'm ready, that is if you are." She said, something about the way he referred to what they were doing made her feel at ease, like this was how they were supposed to be with each other. "I think our bodies and hearts always knew what they wanted, my love. Our minds just needed to catch up a little." Roxanne said with a smile before leaning in and treating him to a passionate kiss. She knew that if they continued that they would end up in the shower again either before the night was over or in the morning and the next time it wouldn't be to explore but rather to wash each other. "I love you." Roxy said in a whisper.

Tim's hand caressed her face softly and he looked into Roxy's eyes. He smiled and nodded. "I love you too. More than anything. More than anyone I've ever known or will ever know. I am glad out minds finally caught up with the rest of us." He kissed her lovingly and then finally reached over to turn off the water. When they were out of the shower he took a towel and helped dry her off. When they were both dry he lifted her off her feet and carried her in his arms. He leaned down and kissed her softly before going out the door and walking down the hall to her bedroom. He didn't care that their clothes were still on the bathroom floor. He got her to he bedroom and laid her down gently in the middle of her bed. He then stood at the foot of the bed, looking at her, stunned by her beauty. He was still rock hard and very visible to her. He smiled. "You are so beautiful. So sexy. Just...so amazing."

Roxanne smiled when Tim's hand came up to her face and she looked up into his eyes, seeing the same love for her that she had the first time she had looked into them. "I'm glad too and I will never leave you." She said, clearly convinced, just as Tim was with her, that she would never anybody like she did him. Roxy returned his kiss as he finally reached over and turned the water off. She watched him step out first and followed him, where she found him waiting with a towel, and he began to dry her off. When they were both dry Roxy wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her off the floor. She kissed him back before he left the bathroom and carried her down the hall to her room. Once they made it to her room and he walked over, laying her gently in the middle of the bed. As he stood at the foot of the bed she could tell he was looking her over, once more finding himself stunned by the beauty she possessed. As he looked her body over again she was looking at his. When she spoke her cheeks were a rosy pink color from blushing. She smiled up at him. "And you are just handsome, my love. You're sexy and amazing too." Roxy said, reaching her hand out for him to take so she could pull him down gently to lay beside her. As beautiful as he made her feel by being unable to keep his eyes off of her, Roxanne longed for his touch.

Back
Top Bottom