Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where Are My Ladies At? Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Here is what I look for in a partner: 2 paragraphs per post at the very least. I will not roleplay scifi, ancient, historic time frames and events. All characters will be of human descent with no tails, highly abnormal body modifications, and such. I would like an even amount of plot and smut.

Still interested? If so, continue reading! Rape, seduction, casual encounters, I play all those and more. Sometimes, I don't mind a bit of romance here, a bit of smut there, and of course, plot everywhere! I am feeling a bit experimental so throw something new at me! Something with twists and turns that is going to make me hurl...just kidding. I am really open (practically a book) so throw some of your ideas my way!

Current Craving(s)
Doctor/patient/nurse

Ideas
Professor or teacher/student
Student/Student
Friend/Friend
Librarian/Anyone
Father/daughter's friend
Father/daughter

RE: Where are my ladies at?

I definitely would be interested I think. There are a couple of pairings I liked. if you'd like you can go over my thread and let me know if you find anything interesting. I am a regular on YIM ;)

Articulate_Roleplayer said:
I definitely would be interested I think. There are a couple of pairings I liked. if you'd like you can go over my thread and let me know if you find anything interesting. I am a regular on YIM ;)

I so missed this posting! PMed!

I like your friend x friend, student x student & teacher x student :3.
I also have my own ideas for a RP, PM me?

I'd be interested in doing etiher a Male ProfessorXFemale Student or Male TeacherXFemale student rp. Pm me for my plot idea I have in mind for one of those rps.

Hello! I'd be interested in role-playing with you :)
Here are the pairings that caught my interest the most:
Friend/Friend (Best friends, gf/bf, etc)
Librarian/Anyone
Father/daughter's friend

We could also do student/student but one student tutors the other so more like tutor/student :p

RE: Where Are My Ladies At?

I'm interested in the teacher/student RP, sned me a message if you want to crank up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom