Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

AUGH! Too many other things!

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Hmm... never started one of these. I can always change the title if needed I guess. Might as well start this now as GAMING CHAOS is about to erupt. To any reading this, I am not accepting new RPs unless they sound very good for me or I find myself with some wiggle room. Expect slow response times.

First, I work this upcoming Labor Day weekend and have to prepare for that even before the weekend starts.

Then Dead Island comes out.

Then a whole lot more. Torchlight II, Saints the Third, Sims Pets (maybe), LA Norie (yes, for PC!), Arkham City, Minecraft 1.8, others I am forgetting and the biggest of them all, SKYRIM with its potential 300 hours of gameplay.

Not to mention a rumored Amazon tablet and all 700+ episodes of Star Trek free to Prime users already out!

This is TOO MUCH!

Its from HBO's Game of Thrones. I have not seen it, but I have read all but the most recent book. (Not enough time! HA!) Here is the entire scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0qjl9PfbSw

O_O You'll have to tell me how Skyrim is. I love the Elder Scrolls and am waiting to get this game once it comes out on PC.

Luke Mason said:
O_O You'll have to tell me how Skyrim is. I love the Elder Scrolls and am waiting to get this game once it comes out on PC.

I only know as much as the internet knows. I have it preordered and asked time off from work, planning to play as much of it for the first three days as I can. Which is why all RPs will be put on a dead stop when 11-11-11 comes around. There is bits-and-pieces of a 40 minute demo from Quakecon out there. If they released it for public consumption I do not know.

At this very moment, I am clear and okay. Despite downloading 7 free books to my Kindle last night!

I am now running the perfect number of RPs... AND I JUST CAME UP WITH A NEW IDEA I ADORE!!!

I think I am going insane now.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=21548&pid=769748#pid769748

Back
Top Bottom