Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aye Cap'in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylamor

Planetoid
Running through the ally way behind the bakers shop, she stops. The Witch-finder had already condemned her. That morning her Aunt, the only family she had left, was burned as a witch. Now he was after her. Her heart beat loudly in her chest. Gasping to catch her breath the raven haired beauty leaned against the wall.

A shout from the main street caught her attention. " Find the Witch! Find her. Thou shall not suffer a Witch to live!!"
She started running once again. The ally twisted and turned until she no longer knew where she was. Crouching behind a wall of crates she tried to catch her breath. it was then that she heard the sea gull. Looking up she saw several fly over head. She must be near the harbor, maybe she could find help in a tavern or an inn. slipping around the crates she started to move between the buildings until she was on the busy street. trying to hide in the mass of vendors and merchants. Seeing the sign for the tavern, she slips in unnoticed. Averill was safe, for the moment at least. Moving along the wall towards what appeared to be an empty table. Taking the seat that was blocked from view of the door she tried to slow the fast pace of her heart. What do I do now? I have to find a way out of the village.

(( really craving this with a domminat Captain. ))

skylamor said:
Running through the ally way behind the bakers shop, she stops. The Witch-finder had already condemned her. That morning her Aunt, the only family she had left, was burned as a witch. Now he was after her. Her heart beat loudly in her chest. Gasping to catch her breath the raven haired beauty leaned against the wall.

A shout from the main street caught her attention. " Find the Witch! Find her. Thou shall not suffer a Witch to live!!"
She started running once again. The ally twisted and turned until she no longer knew where she was. Crouching behind a wall of crates she tried to catch her breath. it was then that she heard the sea gull. Looking up she saw several fly over head. She must be near the harbor, maybe she could find help in a tavern or an inn. slipping around the crates she started to move between the buildings until she was on the busy street. trying to hide in the mass of vendors and merchants. Seeing the sign for the tavern, she slips in unnoticed. Averill was safe, for the moment at least. Moving along the wall towards what appeared to be an empty table. Taking the seat that was blocked from view of the door she tried to slow the fast pace of her heart. What do I do now? I have to find a way out of the village.

So where thing going? I like the idea so far.

"seems you be looking for passage" said the tll man as h approavhed the tabe and sat. "i'v a vessel ready to sail in the hour, if you'd like to be on it maybe we can make a deal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom