Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Excuse me, Professor. I have a question..." sydnie.cherie & ansem125

sydnie.cherie

Super-Earth
Yvee sat in the student advisory office, one bare leg crossed over the other as she twirled a purple Blow Pop along her tongue by the thin, white stick. She had no idea why she was here, but she'd received a phone call that indicated the importance of this meeting. So she'd blown off an her friends, dropped her books off in her off-campus apartment, and made a beeline here as soon as classes were over for the day. Now she watched people come and go from different offices in the building, waiting for an adviser to gesture for her to enter an office. Damn it, this was taking too fucking long!

Yvee stood up to leave when a woman with white hair pulled back in a tight bun called out to her back. Yvee turned around quickly, taking the lollipop from between her full lips as her eyes fell on what she thought had to be the stiffest dress ever. Did she starch it? Did people still do that? Whatever. The woman gestured for Yvee to follow her into her office. Yvee rolled her grey eyes, tossed her black curls over her shoulder, and followed the woman down the hallway to the last office on the right.

The woman gestured for her to take a seat, which she did with ostensible reluctance. The woman, whose name Yvee knew was Ms. Bass, took her dear sweet time sitting in her own seat, which only added to her ire. When she sat down, she took her time finding her transcripts, slowly organized her desk, and then folded her hands on the desk and simply stared at her.

An hour later Yvee walked out of the office with tears of anger in her eyes. Apparently she was in danger of failing. If she failed she would lose her scholarship. If she lost her scholarship, then it was back to the mean streets of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania she went. Not if there was anything she could do about it.

Yvee stormed out of the office building, heading back towards the hall in which her last class of the day had been held. She ignored everyone who spoke to her, a woman scorned. And everyone knows what is said about a woman scorned.

Yvee swung the door open so hard that it caught on the rug beneath it and remained open. She stormed through the halls, up the stairs, and down another hall until she stopped in the open doorway of a classroom.

"Cut the bullshit, Williams. You know why I'm here." Yvee stormed into the classroom, slamming her purse on a nearby desk to emphasize her anger. She put her hands on her narrow waist and shifted her body so that one leg was straight and the other bent, her stance portraying her headstrong defiance. "Why am I failing your class?" Before he could answer she put her hand up as if the gesture of her dainty hands could halt his words. "Why doesn't matter. What can I do to make it up?"

Personally, she didn't hate the class. She just felt that it was unnecessary. She doubted that she would use anything she learned in this class in her daily life, so she didn't pay attention. It was the last class of the day, and she rarely napped in between classes, opting instead to sleep through his class. She did just enough work to get by, or at least that's what she thought. Now she obviously had evidence to the contrary.

Yvee's first instinct was to go ballistic, but she somehow managed to quell the impulse. Her palms were itching to fly across this face, so she balled them into fists so tight her nails dug into them. She closed her almond shaped eyes and took a deep breath, hoping that she wouldn't see red anymore once she opened them.

"I can't fail. You don't-" She opened her grey eyes and stopped herself, not wanting to reveal her business to this man. "I'll lose my scholarship. I can't lose my scholarship." She unclenched her fists as she gestured emphatically.

Yvee stopped as an idea dawned on her. She always got what she wanted, one way or another. There was always one method of reasoning that worked with any man. Unless, of course, he was gay. Then it only worked if the right person tried it. She highly doubted that Mr. Williams was a homosexual. One couldn't be too sure these days, though she wouldn't know until she tried.

"Please, Mr. Williams." She pouted her glossed lips and made her long lashed eyes appear bigger than they were as she batted them. She held her hands behind her back as if she were handcuffed, pushing her breasts out as she rocked from side to side. "There has to be something I can do?" She began moving closer, stopping a little more than an arm's length away from him. "I'll do anything to keep my scholarship, Mr. Williams. Anything."

Yvee could have assumed he didn't know what she meant, but that was just ridiculous. The tone of her voice and the look on her face suggested exactly what she meant. Not to mention the fact that he was a college professor, and far from a complete idiot. So it could only be said that he was playing hard to get. Yvee lifted a perfectly arched eyebrow, silently debating whether she should call his bluff or give up on her insane plans.

She turned around and walked back to the open door of the classroom, peeking her head out into the empty hallway before she closed the door and locked it behind her. Neither of them were going anywhere until something changed, damn it. Yvee opened the buttons of her little black blazer that strained against her breasts to reveal a white inappropriately low cut lace trimmed camisole before she turned around, her large grey eyes fixed on him in order to gauge his reaction to her.

"Really?" She said, starting to move closer to him again, her too-short skirt swaying with every sauntering step she took. "I've seen you give other failing students extra credit work." Yvee returned to stand at the front of his desk, then bent over it so that he cleavage was almost spilling out. "There's no type of physical activity I could do, like community service? No oral exam? I'm really good with my mouth. I promise."

Yvee looked up at him, her surprise well hidden behind a sultry gaze as he instructed her to sit on the edge of his desk. She'd seen the way he looked at her and some of the other students, and noted the way some of the other students looked back at him, but she honestly expected him to turn down any advances. Maybe he did turn down previous offers, and she was the one to push him over the edge? Whatever the case, lucky for her. She had absolutely no intention of going back to Philadelphia. If it wasn't him, she'd be fucking someone else to stay in school, be it man or woman.

"Yes, Professor." She purred, standing up straight before she moved and sat on the edge of his desk. She leaned back, pushing her chest out slightly, with her legs parted just enough for him to give him a glimpse of her shaved lips.

Yvee said nothing as he touched her, afraid that the slightest word from her would change his mind. Goose flesh rose along her body where his hands moved along her bare skin, and she felt herself getting wet as her womb contracted in anticipation. She jumped, biting her lower lip when his hand ventured below her waist and under her skirt, her legs parting even more of their own volition. She nodded at him when he spoke again, her entrancing grey eyes fixed on the continual hardening of his cock.

"Why, Mr. Williams, I never imagined this side of you." She joked, smiling as she moved her hips in soft circles against his fingers.

Back
Top Bottom