Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love [XxMoonlightRomance & Jugger82]

"I...am what your people call a werecat...I was born this way...as unlike werewolves and vampires, there is no transformation of humans into such creatures...I have the ability to change into this form and a human form..." He smiled and pulled her close as he laid next to her. "I could not tell you before because my kind are forced to keep quiet unless we make humans our mates...which you have accepted. If we reveal what we are...we are eliminated, as are the humans more than likely. If someone in your life has been secretive...this is probably the reason...But anyway...you are my mate. Now we would just have to wait one month to let my seed inside of you begin to make your next egg fertile...then I will climax inside of you so that you will have my child."

Roxanne watched Atlin with unmistakable fear in her eyes as he explained what he was and when he pulled her close as they laid together she struggled against him "Let go of me, you monster!" She almost screamed. "I'm not staying here, Nathan will come looking for me and he won't let you keep me." Roxy reminded him, half expecting him to either climb on top of her and pin her down or tie her up again. "I am not your anything and I will never have any children of yours!" She hissed. "I will never love you, either."

Hearing her last words shattered his heart, his mind becoming blank as all the feelings he had before for her were now broken and replaced by a strong urge to dominate and force her to be his. "Your bitch Nathan won't save you! Wolf boy won't be able to do shit!" He roared out, growling like a leopard as his eyes leered at her. He mounted her once more, his body seeming having gotten heavier as he began to erect and force himself into her once more. This would be her life for the next week...endless rapings and no compassion from the once beloved Atlin. Of course...Nathan was snooping around, trying to find where she was and soon he was on a streak and found where she was. An old shack in the middle of the jungle. He was in wolf form when he arrived, and growled as he watched from afar, hearing Roxanne get raped once more. He transformed into his human form and kicked the door open. "Get your ass off of her you pussy!"

As her words registered with Atlan she could see the hate and anger for her in his eyes. "What do you mean wolf boy and he cares about me a help of a lot more than you do. You don't drug and kidnap someone you love!" She snarled at him. When he tried to mount her again Roxy tried to kick and push him off, which she could have probably done easily in human form. But, as she soon found out, with him him in this form she couldn't. When he forced himself into her Roxanne screamed out in pain. Of course, she had no idea that Nathan had tracked her down and had been watching from afar, listening as Roxy was being raped once again. When she heard the door being kicked open she looked over and was shocked to see Nathan standing there. "Nathan!" She said happily, glad to see him. "How did you find me?"

"No time to explain!" He told Roxanne as he glared at Atlin, who had dismounted Roxanne and began to get his clothes back on. He glared at NAthan and roared out like a tiger. "Leave me and my mate alone! I'll kill you if you tamper with our love!" "Blind fool! She doesn't love you! You drugged her! I can smell the Human Nip from here you asshole!" Nathan said with a tone that could melt the icecaps. He growled at Atlin, his fangs showing as he seemed to have his nails become sharper than a humans'. "Let her go...and I swear I won't rip your fucking head off!"

Roxanne kept her eyes on Nathan, sure that he could tell she was in pain and too exhausted to move. She didn't even remove her eyes from Nathan as Atlin dismounted her to get dressed. "I'm not your mate!" She snarled at Atlin, but with how weak she was from him raping her it came out more as a like a bark would. "And if you even think about hurting Nathan I will kill you, Atlin." Roxanne watched Nathan as he went on and when she saw his fangs and that his nails were becoming sharper, it seemed as if she was slowly putting two and two together. "What the hell is human nip?" She asked, interrupting the two as they threatened each other.

"Human Nip is a drug created by Atlin's people to drug and take advantage of humans! It isn't always used for rape, like he did for you!" He yelled out as his eyes seemed to change into a more feral like state. He growled as he leered at Atlin, who had pounced forward and began to attack Nathan. The two began to struggle and fight, attacking and trying to kill one another and it seemed like Nathan was losing when he was thrown into the wall. Atlin stood up, unhurt as his red eyes glared at Nathan and began to approach the limp wolf...but Nathan was playing opossum. He would wait for Atlin to get cose enough before he'd lunge forward and bite his tail, the main weak point of the werecats where any sort of weapon could harm them.

Roxanne listened to Nathan as he explained just what Atlin had used on her that made her feel so high and horny. Even still, with her body so sore and weak she was still horny and high. She watched the two of them as they fought, helpless to stop the two of them. When Nathan was thrown into the wall, Roxanne, like Atlin thought he was losing. Of course, she didn't know that it was all an act on Nathan's part.

When Atlin got close enough, Nathan lunged forward and bit at Atlin's tail, causing him to wail out and flail around, swinging Nathan around in circles from side to side, but Nathan wouldn't let go. He kept chewing onto his tail harder and made sure to dig his teeth deeper into it. Eventually he was thrown off and Atlin fell to his knee, panting hard from the sudden panic attack as well as the work out. Nathan then got up and rushed to Atlin, quickly jumping up and bringing a knee to the chin and Atlin went through the wall. Atlin fell hard to the ground and began to watch as the side of the house fell on top of him. Nathan began to pant hard and walked over to Roxanne and began to pick her up, his body aching and weak as it seemed to go back to normal. "Lets go..." He said as he began to walk her out, making sure she was still in his arms carefully as he headed back to their dorm...which would be two hours to walk.

Roxanne watched in shock as Atlin got close to Nathan, thinking that he was going to be finishing him off and that Roxanne would be his to keep, to see Nathan lunge forward and dig his sharp teeth into Atlin's tail. She then watched as he finished off Atlin before walking over to the bed where she lay and picking her up. As he walked out of the building with her she figured right now would be as good a time as any to ask him. "Nathan, what are you?" She asked, having seen him transform right before her eyes. "And I want the truth."

"Its none of your business." He said coldly to her as he continued to walk with her. He kept his eyes off of her naked body and kept them looking straight forward before he sighed. "I'm...a werewolf. Alright?" He said with a frown as his features seemed to disappear the closer he got to town. "This was the reason I couldn't tell you before, and the reason I've been getting more distant from you...You can't say a thing, because if anyone finds out, we're dead...both of us. Though...I might not be, because under the circumstances I'm not at fault for revealing myself...though you however might want to keep quiet about this..." He warned.

Roxanne was ready to snap at him when she was given a cold response when she asked what he was and she was a bit surprised when he actually told her what he was. With finally knowing what he was, Roxanne almost felt numb as what he was sank in. "So that's why he called you a mutt." She said, lifting her head so that it was no longer resting on her chest. "You didn't have to save me and I don't see why you did, honestly. Since you want to be so distant from me." She said, not looking at him anymore, but at the ground. Clearly she believed he didn't want to be close to her like they were before he moved. She did nod, though, so he knew she heard what he was saying about not telling anyone.

"I was pushing you away slowly over the e-mails because I knew that...the pain of leaving you would be too painful. I'm going to live far longer than you ever will, and seeing the woman I've befriended the most die while I remain young...its just too painful for me." He sighed. "I was turned about three months before I came to this place...If you notice thats about the time the e-mails began to start to fade...I really was busy. I was busy tending to my 'pack' but...because I was more human than the rest, I was allowed to come and live amongst humans as a reconnaissance mission in a way...to learn more about humans without getting caught, as most werewolves are basically wolves who walk like humans. This is why I've come back...to come and see if I could actually stay with you...to relish the last moments we would have together. For you, it would be the rest of your life...for me...its pretty much as long as I'm not killed with silver."

Roxanne began to tense up as he explained all of this to her and by the end she was weakly against him, trying to get away from him. "If you were distancing yourself so much why come back at all?" She asked, Roxanne sounded hurt, like it was now in her head that Nathan didn't care about her anymore. If he were to look into her eyes, Nathan would see just how hurt she was. "Maybe I should try and get a different dorm room or something, that'll make it easier for you when anything happens to me." She said, her tone going from hurt to numb.

"Well...The reason I came back at all is because...it would be selfish of me to just kick you out of my life because you'd die long before I would. I had to think about it from your point of view...a friend who suddenly just disappears in your life, never to be seen again or heard from and you don't know why. You'll probably just blame yourself and do something that you'd regret...and I didn't want you to harm yourself...so I came back. Look...you can switch dorms if you want...but I'm here...and there isn't anything to change that. You can forgive me or not, its your choice. Not mine...But know you'll always be my best friend."

"You belong with your pack, not among humans." She said, clearly hurt that he had distanced himself from her, or tried to. But, the fact that he was a werewolf didn't seem to bother her. "I already have blamed myself for the distance put between us and I already have put some things I regret doing." She said. "I forgive you. Hell, knowing all of this hasn't made me mad at you. If I mean so much to you why not turn me? I mean, that why you wouldn't have to worry about losing me because of age.." She said, unsure of how he would react to the idea of her as a werewolf.

"Not an option." He said to her. He looked to her with a frown. "Immortality isn't a gift...its a curse...It may sound amazing and fun...but death is true beauty, the end of all sorrows and the start of new...Besides...becoming a werewolf isn't all its cracked up to be. There are protocols and I have to look after you because I'll be your Sire. I'll be responsible for you, and if you don't sate urges you could break out into a frenzy...and you have to learn how to control your transforming. Why do you think I waited four years before I came back?"

"But if you were to turn me you wouldn't have to deal with humans anymore, and you wouldn't lose me." She argued. "Besides, you know I've always loved wolves. Remember when we were little, I used to call you my wolf because of how protective you were over me?" She asked. There was a look in her eye that she was sure Nathan would see, that said she wanted to become a werewolf.

Nathan bit his lip. He was losing his edge and control of the situation. "Look...You don't want to be a werewolf alright...? You won't be able to control your urges unless I force you to...and it might not be pretty...you could kill someone if I don't restrain you but...Grah!" He said before sighing. "Fine...Fine...but...you have to promise me one thing...You have to listen to everything I say...and first off, you have to put the ring away to someplace where you can safely store it in your room...since its pure silver, it'll hurt you if you wear it or even touch it."

Roxanne actually was surprised when he agreed to turn her, but she could tell he still didn't want to. "Okay, when we get back I promise I'll put it somewhere safe." She said, resting her head against his chest once again. Roxy let it stay silent between them for a few minutes as he walked before speaking. "If you really don't want to do this, then why are you agreeing to?" She asked, looking up at him as she waited for a reply.

"Because...Because you're a grown woman now and you can make your own life decisions...besides...I know how much you want to stay with me...To never lose your best friend...and I don't want to lose you either...as much as I was trying to make the pain lessen by the time that would happen..." He sighed and held her close. "You're all I've got other than my pack. You were always there for me, as I was always there for you...Why should my decision over your life change that between us...Right?"

When he held her close to him Roxanne moved her arms so that they were loosely wrapped around his neck. "As much as you were trying to distance us to try and lessen the pain that time would bring for both of us, the distance only intensified that pain." She said, it was almost like she had been reading his mind. "In a way it sounds like you don't even have them. Maybe it's because I'm not one of them yet, but it seems to me like they just want to see what they can get out of you, Nathan." She said with a sigh, unsure of how he might react to her last comment.

"The pack looks after each other. Everyone has to do their fair share of work...otherwise we'll be let off, and unable to fend for ourselves for food and such for those who were turned into something other than hunter-like werewolves." He sighed. "Though...I'm the most human, so I'm the weak one...yet I can sustain myself by living within the human world, which is why they allowed me to stay with you."

She nodded. "What do you think I will turn into?" She asked, looking up at him as she awaited an answer. "And I bet most of them couldn't understand why you wanted to come back to spend time with a human." She said, just guessing on how werewolves really were based on movies and books.

Nathan shrugged. "They were either mind wiped during the transformation so that their new life had nothing to do with their old, or they only retained fragments of their past life. I'm lucky...I get to keep all my memories to the best of my human ability." He said with a shrug. "Look...are you sure that you want me to turn you?" He said as they began to enter the dorm. He was dodging students to make sure they didn't see the raped and naked body of Roxanne. "You can't turn back...No matter what. Just...think on it for a bit."

Back
Top Bottom