Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected Love [XxMoonlightRomance & Jugger82]

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Yeah, course we do." He said chuckling as he kissed the top of her head again to comfort her. "Lets just...rest for a bit. Alright? You must be tired after that cry."

(So so so sorry for this post. While I was typing, something came up.)

Roxy smiled and nuzzled into his shoulder after he kissed her head. "Okay." She agreed before yawning, now that Nathan mentioned resting she realized that she was tired from all the crying she had done. "Yeah, I am kind of tired." She said, allowing her eyes to close as her head stayed on his shoulder.

(You're fine. =])

"Just go ahead and sleep on my shoulder if you want to...I'm not going anywhere for a while." He smiled and began to rock her left and right gently, still holding onto her as he tried to lull her to sleep. "Just relax and sleep Roxy...I'll wake you up when morning's come, alright?" He said with a smile, his eyes closing as well to enjoy the silence in the room as he sat there with his best friend in the world.

Roxanne smiled as he began to rock her gently from left to right, taking comfort in the fact that he had said he wasn't going anywhere. "Alright." Roxy agreed, yawning as the gentle rocking motion from left to right relaxed her and made her ever more tired. Within minutes of replying to him she was asleep with a small smile on her face.

Eventually, Nathan laid her down gently when she had fallen asleep and yawned himself. He was tired...and didn't want to get the top bunk. Shrugging, he laid down beside her, her being in his arms as he held her close with himself slowly drawing to slumber. It was within moments that he fell fast asleep aside her.

Roxanne slept peacefully through the night. Feeling Nathan's body beside her's kept the nightmares that usually had her tossing and turn away for the night, replaced by peaceful dreams of what it was like when the two were younger. The next day she woke up earlier in the morning, getting her shower and getting ready for the two classes she had. Roxy kissed the sleeping Nathan on the cheek before grabbing her things and slipping out the door, heading off to her first class.

Waiting in her class was her old friend Atlin. He knew her pretty much after Nathan had left, sort of filling in the hole in her life somewhat but not to what wasn't replaceable. Atlin smiled as he seemed to think about Roxy, his outside personality very cuddly and friendly whereas he could become easily angered and protecting with violence, should the need arise...which isn't often.

(Without the ears and tails for when he's in human form.)

When Roxy walked into her class she smiled when she saw Atlin. "Hey." She said to him, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek before hugging him. "I'm guessing you don't want to be here either?" Roxy asked with a small laugh. Of course, she didn't know what he had planned afterwords. She took her seat beside him. "So, how was your summer?" She asked, having not had seen him since they graduated.

He seemed to purr and feel so warm inside when she kissed and hugged him. Turning to look at her, he nodded and smiled to her. "Yup! Though...It was such a pain to not be able to see you Roxy...! I missed you so much...!" He said as he smiled to her lovingly, showing his clear feelings to her, though he had never asked her to make anything official between the two of them. "And you?"

"Pretty good and I missed you too." She said with a smile. "I got here a few days ago and to my surprise Nathan is my room mate for the year." Roxy added, the smile on her face not fading. Though, as she told him, she expected to see jealousy in his eyes. She had picked up that he was showing his feelings for her but wasn't sure how to respond.

When she heard of this 'Nathan' whom she spoke of before, his eyes lit up with fury and he bit his lip. "Some guy dares comes between me and my love...!?" He said moreover to himself...though he wasn't embarrassed to show his love for her. "I won't let it happen! Never!" He said, biting his lip as he seemed to keep ranting on about how she would be his and not anyone else's, though it was more a mental rant.

Roxanne watched him as his eyes lit up with fury as she brought up Nathan. As he spoke to himself she could hear him mumbling, but was unable to make it out. In an attempt to calm him Roxy reached over and took his hand. "Why don't we just skip class today?" She suggested. "We could hang out and can go to your dorm or where ever you want." Roxanne offered, ready to go anywhere he wanted.

His eyes lit up with curiosity when she said they could go to her dorm, and blushed somewhat as he looked down. "R-Roxanne...Are you saying that...you want to go to my dorm alone...just me and you...and no distractions...?" He was too 'innocent' to even be considered the perverted type. He was more of a childish adult most of the time, but whenever a time called for it he would act his true nature and be strong and proud.

Roxy nodded to his question. "Yes, that's what I'm saying. I'll even turn off my phone so nobody can interrupt us." She said with a smile. "And we will do whatever you want. If you wanna watch a movie and cuddle that's what we'll do or anything else you want to do." She added. As with Nathan she had no clue what he really was, she had always thought he was human.

"Does...Does that mean you would also...?" He was trying to see how far he could get away with this. He wondered if he could get away with what he believed she was hinting at. "Would it be possible if we...would ever...you know Roxanne..." He blushed at the thought of it and it was clearly obvious of what he was thinking of, unless she was a bone head and missed the signals.

She nodded and smiled. "Yes, if we both wanted it it's possible we would." She said, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek again. Then, she paused for a minute before kissing him on the lips. "How about we get out of here before class starts?" She asked, going to pick up her things.

Oh wonderous day! He was so excited that he would actually...do it with her, to become her first as well as she becoming his. He smiled and nodded as he picked up his things...just a folder and a pen. "Lets go then!" He said as he took her hand and began to lead her out of the class, but not in a way that made it seem like he was hurrying to his room. He was so...He didn't know the word for it. He was just happy to be with Roxanne. She kissed him on the lips and pretty much offered...didn't she? Once they were inside his dorm room, he was glad to see his room mate was out in classes. He smiled and walked her in before closing the door behind the two of them. "Well, it isn't much, but its home!"

She smiled, glad to have made him happy with her answer and picked up her bag and purse. When he took her her and began to lead her out of the class room she moved her fingers so that they were laced with his, falling into place in the gaps between his. When they walked into his dorm room she looked around, noticing his room mate wasn't there made Roxy smile and lean over, kissing him on the cheek. "Well, at least all your stuff is unpacked, most of mine is still in boxes." She said with a smile.

"Yup! I don't have a lot of stuff so...Yeah!" He said cheerfully as he walked over to the TV and began to put in a movie. "This is a double feature! Want an action movie or a comedy?" He said as he sat back and watched as the previews began to start. It was one of those movies where you couldn't fast forward through the previews...He always hated those kind. Even if you hit the Menu button on the DVD remote it wouldn't go. "Whatever you want! You're the guest here!"

She watched him as he walked over to the television and put in a movie. "Comedy is fine with me." Roxanne said, walking over and sitting over on his bed. Of course, by the time the movie ended, she almost always was. "I'm sorry if I'm asleep by the end of the movie." She apologized in advance, even though she was sure he already knew she would be.

"Oh don't worry about it! I'm sure that um...before the movie's over..." His cheeks turned a cherry pink as he thought about them making love. He began to purr at the thought of it and he laid his head in her lap, looking up to her with a smile. "Roxanne...Are you serious that we might...You know...Go for it? I mean, if you still want to back out before we actually start...I'll understand."

"I meant it." She said, looking down at him with a smile. She found it sexy how he purred and when he laid his head in her lap she began to run her fingers through his hair. "Yes, I meant it and I don't want to back out." She said. As they watched the previews before the actual movie Roxy seemed lost in deep thought. "I can't stay here too late tonight, though or Nathan will worry." She reminded Atlin.

Atlin nodded. "Its alright...just stay as long as you want Roxanne..." He whispered to her as his face began to nuzzle into her stomach as it laid on her lap. He sighed deeply and relaxed a bit before he opened his eyes to look up to her. He wondered if foreplay would get the mood going even more...so he began to slowly reach up her stomach, his hands sliding across her clothes until he began to grab her globes on her chest, massaging them gently to see what kind of reaction he'd get out of her.

"If it were up to you I'd never leave your side though, right?" She asked, smiling as she continued to stroke his head as he began to nuzzle into her stomach. She then noticed him opening his eyes and as he looked up at her that his hands began to slowly reach up her stomach, not stopping until he was at her chest. When he began to grab at them, massaging them gently she couldn't help but moan. It just felt so good!

Seeing she was enjoying it, he was glad to see she was going with it rather than rejecting it. He continued to massage her breasts...loving the feel of the soft melons in his hands. He pressed his hands into her to push her into the bed somewhat as he sat up, still fondling her breasts as he erected in his pants. His cock was clearly seen to her. "Roxanne...it feels so amazing...Your breasts are so soft..."

Back
Top Bottom