Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Way To Feel (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniper

Planetoid
Braydan walked briskly from his car, looking over his shoulder to see if there was anyone he knew around him, looked forward, and continued walking at his brisk pace. A few minutes late, he looked aver his shoulder once more, and opened a small, dank door in front of him; it opened up into a room almost the exact opposite, this one being big and somewhat clean. He looked around. The site of moaning and withering individuals made his pants tighten. Obviously, he was in a strip club.

David was getting restless, not to be satisfied with his normal at home routine he needed something more to satisfy his hunger. Someone to touch, someone to feel even just for tonight. He couldn't take it anymore the urge burned inside him. He grabbed whatever cash he could find and headed to the local strip club hoping that they'd be able to please him. Keeping his head low he made his way inside and sat near the stage in a dark corner. His eyes wandered around the room hoping to find the one to satisfy him. A waitress asks him if he'd like a drink and he accepted. He drank deeply feeling nervous like his urge would force him to do something drastic.

He looked over into one of the corners of the room; there was a slighly man sitting in the corner, practically inhaling a drink that he held. Hmmm, Brayden thought, what could I do with this one?
He sighed, guessing this man wasn't drunk enough yet, and went in search of one of the dancing sluts that was on her sex shift. He fingered the money in his pocket, and walked confidently up to a skinny black-haired woman, a cheap tan slathered onto her body. He groped at her breast, waiting for a reaction. Of course, she reacted quickly, plastering her body to his, grinding himself against his bulge.
The whole time, his eyes were slitted on the man in the corner.

gripping the drink in both hands he took a long look around the room. He wondered why for some reason this man caught his gaze and held it for a moment longer than casual eye contact. He had thought about men before but never imagined that he'd actually act on it. Momentarily trying to come to his senses he thought to himself "I'm just gonna head to the men's room jack off and head home like i usually do." he finished his drink and planted it assertively on the table. he passed by the strange man on his way to the restroom momentarily catching a look once again but he tried to act casual and fixed on his path to the restroom. he took some time to clear his head and wash his face in the sink.

Braydan just barely noticed when the man had went off to the men's room. The woman was still doing her ministrations on him, but that was the least of what he wanted. He pushed away from her, ignoring the sounds of her, "Hey! What about my money?", and slipped in behind the other man. 'Hmm...' Braydan thought, 'My stalking skills are still in order; he hasn't even noticed me and I'm right next to him!' He put his hands in the sink, washing them of the slut's peeling tan.

"So," Braydan asked the man, cocking his head to the side. "Why would you come and sit in the bathroom when there's a world of wonders out there?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom