Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

**New** Character Personality, Looks, and Background Sheet (still working on!)

Hello Everyone! PLEASE DON'T POST until I'm done I have a lot to say. Thank you.​

Welcome To the New Character Personality, Looks, and Background Sheet. You might see that I have added something into the title and that is right, I have added Looks. For there are some role players out there that don't know to describe a character while using words. They use pictures to help them out. Which is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with that.. But I'm here today to help you all in how to make the perfect character just by how they look. Their personality and background could play a part of this. So First off, if you have all that down, personality and background down, great. If not, and not sure how to do that, well I'll post some below and when more come to me I'll post those as well.

Side-note:​
The Following is Copied and Paste For I Did Do My Research, but This is Here to Help All of You. Thank You For Your Time, and Have a Good Read.

Now than, when making a character, you want to keep the following in mind:

1. √Eyes
    √Lips
    √Nose
    √Face
    √Eyebrows
    √Forehead
    √Hair Style. Texture, and Color
    √Cheekbone
  2. Body Shape
  3. Skin Tone
  4. Blemishes
  5. Birthmarks
  6. Scars
  7. Tattoos

Why those? Well maybe because those are very important to the character. Blemishes, birthmarks, scars, and tattoos, you can describe by yourself because there are many different types. But I will show you how to make them all go together at the very in on having a great character.

With that said! lets start on number one. EYES

EYES

Eyes, one of the most important thing on a persons body for it is the eyes that most girls, and sometimes guys are attractive too. With that said, I will show you two different things. Eye color, and eye shape. There are different eye colors as all of you know. The Most Common and the Rarest. For eye color, I'll do what is common and rare for humans, and I'll tell you the many different colors and meaning for anime characters. Why? because there are some role players that like to make there character based off of anime characters. Now this does work for furries as well.

EYE COLOR

One of the first things that we notice when we see a person are his/her eyes and in fact, eyes are amongst the primary features that attract us towards an individual. Even in case of eyes, the aspect that first comes into notice is the eye color. Eye color is basically a polytechnic trait of an individual. It is determined by the amount and type of pigments present in the iris of the eyes. In this context, three elements are mainly considered, namely the melanin content of the iris pigment epithelium, the melanin content within the iris stoma and the cellular density of the iris stoma. The main reason for difference in the eye colors of individuals is the melanin content within the iris stoma. Read on to know more about various eye colors.

Most Common:

Brown
The eye color that can be described as the most common amongst human beings is brown, with the exception of countries around the Baltic Sea. It is the result of the presence of large amounts of melanin (eumelanin) within the iris stroma. People who have very dark brown irises might give the appearance of having black eyes.

Hazel
Another common eye color is hazel. Hazel eyes are the result of a combination of a Rayleigh scattering and a modest amount of melanin in the front border layer of the iris. Hazel eye color has also been defined as the medium-color between light brown and dark green. Hazel is common amongst people in America and Europe, while rare in African, Middle Eastern and Asian people.

Gray
Gray eye color is considered to be a darker shade of blue (like blue-green). This eye color is related to low melanin in the iris and is related to scant pigmentation throughout the body (like pale skin, light hair, etc). Gray eyes have been found to reveal small amounts of yellow and brown color in the iris. European people, belonging to countries like Russia, Finland and the Baltic States, often have gray eyes, while those in Southeast Asia rarely have this eye color. Gray eyes might seem to change between the shades of blue, green and gray, mainly because of the lighting changes.

Blue
Blue eyes are quite common amongst people, especially those born in Germany, Netherlands, Iceland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Estonia. The reason behind this eye color is low amounts of melanin within the iris stoma. In Central Asia and Middle East, blue eyes are pretty rare. Since the production of melanin generally increases during the first few years of life, the blue eyes of some babies might darken as they get older.

Rarest Eye Colors

Amber
Amber eyes can be defined as the ones having a strong yellowish/golden and russet/coppery tint. The reason behind amber eyes is the deposition of ‘lipochrome’, the yellow pigment, in the iris. It is a very rare eye color and also known as ‘wolf eyes’, since amber eye color is very common in wolves.

Green
Green eye color is amongst the rarest eye color, with only 1-2% of the world's population born with green eyes. The reason for green eye color is the production of moderate amounts of melanin. People born in Northern Europe and Nordic countries (like Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, and Netherlands) usually have green eyes.

Violet
Violet eyes are mainly seen in albinos. In effect, the eyes of some albinos appear to be violet because of the mixing of red and blue reflections. Violet eyes are either a form of blue eyes or a mutation.

Red
Red is probably the rarest eye color amongst the human population of the world. It is mainly seen in case of albinos and is the result of either large quantities of the ‘normally scarce’ red areas in the eyes or a small leakage of blood into the iris.

Black
Black is amongst the rarest eye colors in the world. Most of the people who appear to have black eyes have, in fact, extremely dark brown eyes that seem to be black.

DO NOTE! BLIND PEOPLES EYES DO LOOK GRAY

ANIME EYE COLORS

Any color you can think of. It could be use for an eye color. At this moment I can't find anything that has to to do with the meaning of eye color. So this thread is a to be continue until I can find the meaning someone where. Google has failed me at this moment.

More Information About Eyes

Amber or Golden eyes – see Brown - amber.

Black – anthracite. See Black - coal
Black – coal black (cliché). This word will sound too literal if you write "His eyes were coal", or "coal eyes". Always add the basic color "black" to make its adjective status clear: "His eyes were coal black" or "coal black eyes" or "black as coal." Coal black eyes look soft and muted (not hard and shiny), with perhaps a slight gleam.

Black – ebony. Dictionary Definition: 1. Any of several chiefly tropical tress ... having hard, dark-colored heartwood. 2. The wood of the ebony used in cabinetwork and for piano keys. Ebony is a soft, absorbent matte black. Ebony eyes look soft and subdued (not hard and shiny), beautiful, and black.

Black – jet (cliché). Dictionary Definition: 1. A dense black coal that takes a high polish and is used for jewelry. 2. A deep black. Jet is a hard mineral that shines and is carved into jewelry. Jet eyes are a luxurious, bold, shiny black.

Black – (mid) night black (cliché). Not only is it a cliché to describe eyes as "night black" or "midnight black", it is inadequate. What does such a comparison even mean in regards to moonlight or starlight?
Black – obsidian (cliché). Hard, black, shiny, and flinty like the mineral obsidian. For some reason, comparing someone's eyes to obsidian is not appealing, unlike the similar comparison of jet. It might be the flinty aspect of obsidian. Obsidian eyes have become a cliché, especially for people of color who are villains.

Black – pitch black (cliché). Dictionary Definition: Any of various thick, dark, sticky substances obtained from the distillation residue of coal tar. Pitch is essentially tar: soft, shiny, and extremely black. It's too bad it's a cliché because it's one of the few comparisons that convey shininess and softness. If you want to use it, you'd have to add some specific details of your own to make it unique.

Black - sloe-eyed. Dictionary Definition: sloe - 1. the blackthorn, 2. the tart, blue-black plumlike fruit of the sloe. Sloe-eyed - having soft, slanted dark eyes. Sloe-eyed is verging on becoming cliché, especially for innocent, beautiful people of color.

Black – smoky. Smoky black eyes are soft and muted, sultry, and dark. "Smoky" is a sexy word with connotations of the fires of passion.
Black – soot. See smoky eyes. Soot is ashes. This is a tricky comparison because it can seem dirty and unappealing. To say someone has sooty-black eyes implies soft and muted dark eyes that absorb the light, but there are probably better ways to make the comparison.

Black – velvety. This comparison emphasizes the softness and muted quality of the dark eyes and not so much their black color.

Blue – aquamarine (transparent blue-green). Aquamarine blue eyes are clear, piercing blue-green and are very striking. There is usually almost equal ratio of yellow to blue (with blue slightly predominating) in the iris. Aquamarine blue eyes tend to resemble the clear tropical seas of the Pacific.

Arctic blue - see ice-blue

Blue – baby blue, (cliché). Dictionary Definition: A very light to very pale greenish or purplish blue. As you can see, there is a huge color range between greenish and purplish which makes this comparison worthless. I tend to picture baby-blue eyes to be a light, faded true-blue (that is, only blue with no overtones from other colors on the spectrum).

Blue – china blue, (cliché). I couldn't find a dictionary definition for this, but I believe it refers to china as in fine porcelain and not the country China. I picture china-blue eyes to be a pale, clear blue, perhaps with a hint of gray. The word "china" carries a refined, aristocratic connotation.

Blue – cornflower blue, (cliché). Dictionary Definition: A garden plant ... having blue, purple, pink or white flowers. I picture cornflower-blue eyes to be a cool and muted medium-blue. The word cornflower has an innocent, unsophisticated quality.

Blue – crystal blue. Crystal-blue eyes are an extremely pale-blue with a lot of white rays in the iris, and they are clear and luminous.

Blue - denim blue. This is an unusual comparison that suggests the pale, faded blue color of washed blue-jeans. It has an appealingly homespun quality, but also a subdued and unsophisticated quality. You might describe an older cowboy or farm-woman as having eyes the color of faded denim.

Blue – electric blue. Electric-blue eyes are a pale to medium bright-blue. They are a true-blue (no overtones from other colors in the spectrum) and are extremely bright, energetic, and striking.

Blue – forget-me-not blue, (cliché). Forget-me-nots are dainty blue flowers. I picture forget-me-not blue eyes to be similar to cornflower-blue eyes but a slightly paler blue. The connotation of forget-me-not blue-eyes is a gentle, old-fashioned prettiness.

Blue – gunmetal blue. This is a striking comparison that you might use for a man or a hard-edged woman. Gunmetal-blue eyes are cold, hard-looking, and shining. They contain a lot of white in the iris that makes them appear blue-gray like metal. Guns are usually made of steel and when they're polished and oiled, they pick up blue highlights. Gunmetal blue has a dangerous, ruthless connotation.

Blue – ice blue, (cliché). See crystal-blue. These are extremely pale blue eyes that are colder and not as delicate as crystal-blue eyes. They contain a cold, pure light.

Blue – indigo. Dictionary Definition: 1. Any of various plants ... some of which yield a blue dyestuff. ... 2. A dark blue to grayish purplish blue. Okay, forget that part about "grayish" at least where eyes are concerned. Indigo eyes are an extremely dark navy-blue that verge on black. It is a rare and exotic color. Indigo eyes would probably tend to absorb light rather than reflect it since they are are such a dark blue.

Blue - laser-beam blue. See electric-blue

Blue – sapphire, (cliché). This is a deep, clear, luminous, shining medium-blue. It's very beautiful color, and of course sapphire has a rich, precious-jewel connotation. Unfortunately, it's just about the worst cliché imaginable for blue eyes.

Blue – sky blue, (cliché). Of course the sky can be many shades of blue or other colors. What's usually meant here with sky-blue eyes is a clear, light blue like the summer sky seen in the desert at noon. Sky-blue eyes are not as bright as electric-blue eyes, but are close. Unfortunately, the expression "sky-blue" eyes is probably the second-worst cliché after sapphire-blue eyes.

Blue – steel blue. See gunmetal blue.

Brown – amber. Dictionary Definition: A brownish yellow. True amber eyes are very rare in humans, and look exotically wolf-like. I picture amber eyes to be a clear, luminous warm gold color. Other ways to describe the same thing include golden brown eyes, honey-brown eyes, and tawny brown eyes. All of these terms describe essentially the same color, but can have some slightly different connotations. Golden sounds rich and beautiful, honey sounds sweet and sexy, and tawny has a pleasing sound. It's up to you which descriptor you like.

Brown - brandy. See Brown - cognac

Brown – champagne. Dictionary Definition: 1. A sparkling white wine ... 2. Pale orange yellow to grayish yellow or yellowish gray. This is a very unusual comparison, but I like it. It has connotations of wealth, beauty, and decadence. Forget the grayish part of the dictionary definition. Champagne eyes are a very pale golden color with perhaps a warm, subtle orange tinge. They will sparkle and catch the light. You almost couldn't call champagne-colored eyes "brown" since they're so pale.
Brown – chestnut. Dictionary Definition: Of a grayish brown to moderate reddish brown. Again, forget the grayish part of the dictionary definition. Chestnut eyes are a warm medium-brown with a hint of reddish or orange tones.

Brown – chocolate (cliché). Dictionary Definition: Of a grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown. Okay, forget the grayish part when it comes to describing eyes. Chocolate brown eyes are a medium true-brown. Chocolate has a sexy, decadent connection. However, it's been used to describe eyes too much and has become a cliché. Obsidianbookshelf.com, I wonder if "chocolate brown eyes" refers to dark chocolate, which is almost black-brown, or milk-chocolate, which is medium brown.

Brown – cognac. Dictionary Definition: A fine brandy. Brandy - an alcoholic liquor distilled from wine or fermented fruit juices. The dictionary definitions don't help much, and the image shows the cognac looking, well, orange. However, when writers describe brown eyes as looking like brandy, cognac, or whiskey, they tend to mean a medium, warm brown with a lot of golden rays in the iris and possibly some orange. The liquor comparisons are not emphasizing color so much as connotations of sexiness, sophistication, and decadence.

Brown – doe-eyed (cliché). Someone with eyes like a doe, or doe-eyed, has big brown eyes that look vulnerable and sweet like those of a female deer. It's a cliché and so vague as to be inadequate.

Brown – golden. See Brown - amber

Brown – honey (cliché). Honey brown eyes are almost the same thing as amber brown eyes or golden brown eyes. It refers to a deep, medium-gold, warm color that occurs with light-brown eyes that have a lot of yellow / gold in the iris. Honey also has a sweet, rich, sexy connotation. See Brown - amber.

Brown – nut brown (cliché). Nut brown eyes are a deep, medium true-brown. They are the darkest brown an iris can be while still showing a clear contrast between it and the pupil (that is, they don't look so dark that you can't easily see the pupil).

Brown – russet. Dictionary Definition: 1. A moderate to strong brown. 2. A coarse reddish-brown to brown homespun cloth. 3. A winter apple with a rough reddish-brown skin. I've got to admit here at Obsidianbookshelf.com that I don't know what a "strong brown" is. I think of russet color as an attractive medium reddish-brown.

Brown – soft (cliché and inadequate). In bad fiction, you'll run across "soft brown eyes" all the time, and it's almost meaningless. What it refers to is the tendency of brown eyes to look warm and inviting and to absorb light rather than to reflect it back and appear to shine such as eyes of a paler color like blue.

Brown – tawny (cliché). Dictionary Definition: 1. Light brown to brownish orange. Tawny brown eyes usually refers to a warm medium-brown with a lot of yellow-gold in the iris. See Brown - amber.

Brown – topaz. Dictionary Definition: Any of various yellow gemstones.

Topaz-brown eyes are a pale, clear, shining gold color that reflects back light and appears luminous. They are similar to champagne-colored eyes, but a slightly dark gold. Very beautiful.

Brown – velvety (cliché). See Brown - soft and Black - velvety

Brown – walnut. See Brown - nut.

Brown – whiskey. See Brown - cognac.

Gray – American spelling: gray. Australian, British, and Canadian spelling: grey.

Gray – charcoal gray. This is a very dark gray, almost black. Here at Obsidianbookshelf.com, I've never actually seen this color of gray in human eyes because the white rays in a gray human iris tend to make gray eyes pale. But I'd be willing to suspend my disbelief for a description of a fictional character's eyes.

Gray – cloud gray. Cloud-gray eyes are a soft-looking, muted, luminous, medium- to pale true-gray (by true, I mean an equal ratio of blue and white rays in the iris so that its color appears to be only gray with no hints of blue). For example, the eye in photo 6 looks blue-gray to me, not true gray. Cloud gray has additional connotations of dreaminess, melancholy, and moodiness.

Gray – graphite. Graphite-gray eyes are a medium true-gray that are paler than charcoal-gray eyes but darker than cloud-gray eyes. Graphite is the carbon substance used for pencil leads.

Gray – gunmetal. Gunmetal eyes are gray eyes with a hint of blue.

Gray – silver. Silver gray eyes are similar to cloud-gray eyes, but not a muted and soft-looking. Instead, they are bright and shining, holding and reflecting light. Here at Obsidianbookshelf.com, I've never actually seen this color of gray in human eyes either (cloud-gray is more realistic) but I'd be willing to suspend my disbelief for a description of a fictional character's eyes.

Gray – slate. Slate-gray eyes are a medium gray with hints of blue that is darker than gunmetal gray. It has connotations of coolness, due to the stony aspect of slate.

Gray – smoky (cliché). See cloud gray eyes. It is the same color, but has a sexy connotation. See also Black - smoky.

Gray – steel (cliché).

Gray – storm (cliché). For a better way to describe it, see Gray - cloud. Here at Obsidianbookshelf.com, I think that writers are trying for a "cloud" connotation that includes the passion and drama of a storm. But, aside from being an overused descriptor, it is inadequate and meaningless. Storms can color the clouds and sky black, gray, or even a sulfur-yellow.

Green – bottle green. This isn't the greatest color comparison in the world because it can make one thing of beer bottles or perhaps soda like 7-Up or Sprite. Bottle green refers to a deep vivid green that is luminous. This is an improbable eye-color for a human to have.

Green – cat's eye green (cliché). This is a pale vivid green that is luminous and may contain a lot of pale yellow rays in the iris.

Green – chartreuse. Dictionary Definition: A strong to brilliant greenish yellow to moderate or strong yellow green. This is a vivid light green that contains a lot of yellow in the iris. The green eye in Photo 7 is close to chartreuse (but true chartreuse probably wouldn't have the orange in the iris or the blue rim.

Green – emerald (cliché). This is a very dark, clear green that is luminous. It is a darker green than bottle green. This is an improbable eye-color for a human to have.

Green – forest green. This is a muted, soft medium green that may contain a few flecks of brown in the iris, but not the equal ration of brown-to-green that would produce hazel eyes. Forest green eyes are closer to brown than blue on the color spectrum and will tend to absorb light rather than reflect it and appear luminous.

Green – grass green. This is a medium true green that contains an equal ratio of blue rays and yellow rays in the iris. This may also be an improbable eye-color for a human to have.

Green – jade green (cliché). Here at Obsidianbookshelf.com, I've never liked jade-green as a comparison though it does sound pretty. This is because I know what the mineral jade looks like and it is generally a pale greenish-white that has a soapy looking luminosity. Only sometimes is it a smoky dark green with exotic black flecks, which is what I think writers are going for when they describe eyes as jade-green.

Green – leaf green. - see Green - grass green.

Green – sea green (cliché). This is a clear and luminous blue-green color that sometimes has a darker blue rim around the outer part of the iris. It's a very pretty eye-color but unfortunately it is a cliché. It can be sharpened with specific description: for example, eyes the blue-green of the Gulf of Mexico in summer.

Hazel. Dictionary Definition: A light to strong brown or yellowish brown. Hazel eyes are renowned for containing glints of many colors. Their predominant color seems to be a pale- to medium-golden brown, especially radiating out from around the pupil. However, they usually contain a lot of yellow and blue rays farther out in the iris that combine to look like green. So hazel eyes will have a brownish-green appearance. However, because of the blue rays in the iris, hazel eyes can sometimes appear more blue or gray, depending upon the colors worn by the individual. Hazel eyes can be very beautiful.

Violet – amethyst. This is a very pale, clear, true violet color with no hint of blue and is an improbable eye-color for a human to have.

Violet – hyacinth. Dictionary Definition: A deep purplish blue to violet. This is a clear, deep, vivid blue-violet color that is luminous and very beautiful. Those rare humans who have violet colored eyes like actress Elizabeth Taylor have eyes of this color.

Violet – ultramarine. Dictionary Definition: 1. A vivid or strong blue to purplish blue. 2. Having a deep-blue purplish color. This is a darker color than hyacinth and may be closer to dark blue than to true violet.

The Meanings of Eye Colors

Black. Black is an absolute and mysterious color that has connotations of night, secrecy, mysticism, goddess-worship (for example, Hecate and the various deities of the moon), intuition, sex, and magic. Black eyes may indicate a deeply intuitive, sensual, and secretive person who can tap into the powerful energies of the unconscious and who may have psychic tendencies.

Blue. Blue is an intense and energetic color that has connotations of the wide-open sky, sun energy, electricity, the power of conscious thought, and that which is direct and unhidden. According to the aspect of Hinduism involving the energy-centers known as chakras, the color blue corresponds to the sixth chakra, also known as the third-eye chakra, and is associated with visual psychic phenomena such as clairvoyance and seeing visions of future and past. Blue eyes may indicate a forceful, direct person who has an immense vitality and a gift for insight and observation.

Brown. Brown is a strong and rich color that has connotations of earth-energy, creativity, simplicity, strength, endurance, and fertility. Initiates into spiritual orders often wear brown robes to indicate their humility, simplicity, and stability. The color brown signifies their desire to ground themselves by renouncing all superfluous luxuries and dedicating themselves to becoming stewards of the earth. In living close to the land, they can free their souls to seek enlightenment. Brown eyes may indicate a strong and independent person who feels a deep connection to nature and the earth.

Gray. Gray is a fluid and subtle color that has connotations of water, weather, changeability, mysticism, and wisdom. Water energies are associated with the unconscious mind and the realm of dreams, and water itself can be deceptively mild in appearance while wielding an unstoppable strength. The smallest drops of water over time can wear away the strongest stone. Gray eyes may indicate a subtle and sensitive person who is attuned to the unseen and whose flexibility puts them several steps ahead of the crowd.

Green. Green is a vibrant and fresh color that has connotations of life-force, vegetation, rejuvenation, youthfulness, and health. In the chakra system, green is the color associated with the fourth chakra, also known as the heart chakra, and is associated with empathy, compassion and the power to heal. The fourth chakra is associated with the path of devotion that elevates spiritual love above religious ritual. Green eyes can indicate a youthful-seeming and compassionate person of boundless energy who has immense creativity as well as the gift of healing.

Hazel. Hazel is an exciting combination of the inner strength and independence of brown, the compassion and healing qualities of green, the fluidity and sensitivity of gray, and the intense vitality of blue. Hazel eyes indicate a person who can draw upon all of these qualities.

Violet. Violet is an exquisite and sophisticated color that has connotations of spirituality, nobility, psychic energy, and purity. The mineral amethyst has long been associated with the sacred in the history of the Catholic Church, and bishops and archbishops would wear amethyst rings as a symbol of their spiritual authority. Violet corresponds to the seventh chakra in Hinduism, also known as the crown chakra, and is associated with enlightenment and the transcending of the physical plane of existence. Violet eyes can indicate a refined and noble person who is both a natural leader and seeker of spiritual truth.

EYE Shape

1. Small Eyes Oriental eyes may fall under this category, but in general, this type refers to those peepers which are proportionately smaller than the rest of the face. Example is TV Host Toni Gonzaga. She first striked me as one with closed-set eyes but upon re-examining her face, I decided she fits this description instead.
  2. Prominent Eyes This group is opposite to the first type, in which the eyes are prominent and tend to dominate the facial features. Think round, anime eyes but in human form. These types sometimes convey a surprised look that needs some toning down but can also be expressive and doll-like similar to Anne Hathaway’s.
  3. Almond Eyes Having this shape may cause you to be subject of envy at some point because although almond eyes are common, they considered to be the perfect shape which any eye color or makeup design will work on. See the picture of an almond below for your reference. Notice that it is pointy medially and gradually rounded laterally. Primetime TV’s Darna, Marian Rivera, comes to mind when speaking of Almond-shaped eyes.
  4. Protruding Eyes Goiter probably pops into your mind when you hear protruding eyes but it isn’t limited among patients with thyroid disorders. Eyes like these don’t have to be huge in proportion to the rest of the face but they do have an exaggerated bulge from the socket which can be more obvious when the eyes look down or are closed. Penelope Cruz and Angelina Jolie both have these and they don’t look anywhere close to being a case of Grave’s Disease. Locally, there are a lot- from Concert Queen Pops Fernandez to Megastar Sharon Cuneta but we’ll pick the award-winning Cherry Pie Picache who first starred in an Eskinol Commercial with Vilma Santos and is now one of the most in demand actresses effectively essaying her roles whether as a clever villain or a devoted mom.
  5. Hooded Eyes These are commonly seen in aging eyes which lost its elasticity, thereby causing the droop. These can also be found on young people with folds of skin hanging over the socket line just because they are born that way. Asian eyes can sometimes have a hooded effect, making the eyes look closed even when they are not. Grey’s Anatomy’s Dr. Cristina Yang played by Sandra Oh enters the picture as an example for this eye shape.
  6. Deep Set Eyes Sunken eyeballs due to severe dehydration may illustrate an extreme case of deep set eyes but we are rather dealing with the eyes that lie deep into the socket commonly seen among Bollywood actresses. Women with these eyes are often considered a symbol of beauty such as Aishwarya Rai.
II. Distance​

These categories are not descriptions of an eye shape but the distance between them which will likewise have an impact on your makeup application .

1. Closed Set Eyes When the eyes have a narrow space between them, this means you have closed-set eyes. Internationally, Jennifer Aniston was cited as an example but we’ll choose the fabulous actress Cherrie Gil to represent our local scene. Between her small eyes is a thin, aquiline nose making the space appear narrower.
  2. Wide Set Eyes When the eyes are spaced farther apart than the length of the eye, where you can put more than one extra imaginary eye in between, they are said to be wide-set. TV host Pia Guanio has small eyes accentuating the distance between them, making her a perfect example for this category.

Lips

The things you use to kiss with. Now the following are what I know. If you know anymore types of lips please contact me so I could put it here for everyone to see.

• Thin
  • Plumed
  • Kissable

Yeah I have more things to add. Thanks to Goddess and Razgriz.

I just wanted to add a bit more about lips:
They can also be dry, as someone who has just survived a hot dessert
They can be smooth, specially girls with lipgloss
They can be thick, as plenty people from African American descent
They can be plump, but they can have thicker upper lip or lower lip

Also, the mouth can be wide, or small, and this makes a difference in the facial structure, each indicating how extraverted or introverted, respectively, may the character be.

The Following link will send you to a place where you can see some pictures of lips. They don't have much description for some, so I thought that this link would be helpful

NOSE!

Flat human nose shapes:
These under-projected shapes are a distinctive feature of Asian and African American faces. The nostrils are normally wide and flared with a very short bridge and rounded tip. A wide septum is also common. There are surgeons who specialize in this kind of ethnic rhinoplasty. If the columella is retracted, such as with Asian noses, then a surgeon can undertake augmentation surgery and give the tip definition.

Concave human nose shapes:
A concave or upturned nose is characterized by a curve which depresses in the middle with a protruding tip. The inward arching is normally caused by an overly bulky and bulbous tip, often a problem associated with Caucasian people. If the curve is slight, then this shape may actually look elegant. Depending on the individual structure and the extent of the angle surgery may be an option for enhancing the appearance. Reshaping the nose is a plastic surgery procedure called rhinoplasty. The surgeon can either reshape and refine the tip or build the bridge through augmentation techniques.

Convex human nose shapes:
A nose that curves outwards in the centre area and protrudes too far from the face is also referred to as the over-projected or Roman nose. In order to reduce the hump, the nasal bones can be cut back to achieve a more harmonious look. Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is one famous who’s undergone such surgery with great results.

Wavy human nose shapes:
A nose can have be wavy in two ways; looking front on or from a side view. Usually if the construction is warped from a frontal view, this is due to some injury or deformity. A perfect example of an anterior wavy nose is the contoured zigzag exhibited by Owen Wilson. From a lateral view, a wavy nose will typically have a nasal bump or hump, which can also arise from injury, nasal fracture or more commonly a genetic family trait. Often referred to as a “saddle” or “boxer’s” nose, the shape is characterized by a bump towards the base where the nasal bones are located, then dips in the middle area and elevates once again at the tip. This unfortunate shaping can be repaired by a plastic surgeon removing some of the bone and cartilage causing the nasal bump and inserting implants at the dip if needed.

Straight human nose shapes:
A lineal profile is commonly associated with narrow nostrils and a pointed tip. A straight nose is very desirable and appealing however an overly long dorsum can diminish the quality of this asset. Sean Penn has a completely straight bridge.

Big nose:
Big noses can have short or long bridge for the nose. These noses have wider tips with larger nostrils. People with big noses are generally dominating. They love to lead rather than follow.

Wavy nose: A wavy nose can be noticed because it has a typical bump at the tip of the nose. These noses therefore appear larger at the tip. People with wavy noses are considered to be very fun-loving in nature.

Flat nose: A flat nose has wide and flared nostrils. These noses may have a short bridge. A flat nose does not have sharp contours. People with flat noses are said to be helpful in nature and sometimes, a little hot-tempered.

Small nose: Small noses as the name suggests are smaller in length and are generally with an upturned tip. Small noses with upturned tips are also called snub noses. The tip in this case is neither flat nor round. The blunt, upturned tip gives an impression of a snobbish behavior. A person with a small nose is considered to be mischievous and shrewd.

Hooked nose: A hooked nose is easy to spot. It is also called as a hawk nose. This is because such noses are thin with sharp contours and a bend in the middle. The profile view of such a nose resembles a hawk’s beak. A person with a hooked nose is considered to be clever and good-natured.

Aquiline nose: An aquiline nose refers to noses that have a prominent bridge. The bridge is either curved or bent. This nose is also known as the Roman nose and appears like a hook because of the bridge of the nose. People with an aquiline nose are said to be very headstrong and ambitious in nature.

Face

Face Shapes
What shape is your face? Have a look in the mirror, hold back your hair if need be, and study the shape. Generally people's faces can be a combination of different shapes, so use this information only as a guide, not as a rule.

square.jpg

Square Face Shape
A square face has a broad, deep forehead, wide jaw line and square chin. Choose round style frames to soften the jaw line.

TRY: Round and oval style frames with sides set at the top of the frame.
AVOID: Thin, angular and square styles, and those with colour emphasis on the bottom rim.

» See below for examples of celebrities with Square Face Shapes​

Sandra-Bullock.jpg

Sandra-Bullock

demi_moore.jpg

Demi Moore

round.jpg

Round Face Shape
A round face is fairly short with a wide forehead, often with full cheeks and a rounded chin.

TRY: Styles that are wider than they are deep, and square or upswept shapes that draw attention to your upper face. Choose styles with high set sides, and those with colour or decoration on the temples.
AVOID: Small and round shapes and very large frames which will make your face look rounder.

» See below for examples of celebrities with Round Face Shapes​

vanessa.jpg

Vanessa Williams

diaz.jpg

Cameron Diaz

long.jpg

Long Face Shape
A long face has high cheekbones and a deep forehead. You can balance the face's narrowness with the right frame style. A style with all over colour will suit you.

TRY: Wide frames and those with a strong top line. A larger, square frame can give balance to a long, oval face.
AVOID: Small, square shapes.

oval.jpg

Oval Face Shape
An oval face is well balanced and softly rounded; the forehead is slightly wider than the jaw, which curves gently, and the cheekbones are high. An oval face looks good in most styles, so be adventurous!

TRY: Modern small, geometric styles.
AVOID: Styles that are uncomfortable to wear or that you feel do not suit your face.

» See below for examples of celebrities with Oval Face Shapes​

roberts.jpg

Julia Roberts

beyonce.jpg

Beyonce Knowles

triangle.jpg

Triangular Face Shape
This type of face shape has a comparatively narrow forehead and eye line, broadening to the jaw line.

TRY: Bold styles as they will add balance to the face.
AVOID: Small Narrow frames.

heart.jpg

Heart Face Shape
A heart-Shaped face has a broad forehead, tapering to a small neat chin and mouth. Choose smaller styles without decorative detail on the temples.

TRY: Slender, rounded or square styles, with lower set sides.
AVOID: Styles which are wider at the top; these will reflect the face shape rather than balance it.

EYE BROWS

Angled
An angled eyebrow has a sharp arch going up, then a dramatic slope coming back down. This shape works well for round faces, as it can help add depth and dimension. However, you must be careful not to make the angle too extreme, or you may end up looking constantly angry.

Arched
An arched eyebrow looks just like it sounds. It has a gentle arch that curves slightly upwards for most of the eye, and then gently slopes downward towards the outer eye. This shape works for most faces, but is particularly useful for opening up a low brow line.

Curved
A curved eyebrow is basically a half circle. The area that slopes upward and the area that slopes downward are just about even in proportion. This shape is wonderful for making angular faces seem softer and eyes brighter.

Flat
A flat, or low-angled, eyebrow has very little curve to it and goes along a basic, almost straight line. This brow shape looks good on people with widely spaced eyes or long faces, as it minimizes overall distance and helps your eyes appear slightly closer together.

This page has a bunch of links so please use them

FOREHEADS

That's easy to do. Just look at your own, your brother, mother, sister, father, aunt, uncle, your own child. I don't think I really have to do this one, but if I'm requested to do this, (and I hope I'm not) I'll put this up.

Hair Style. Texture, and Color

I will not sit here and do every last picture and description for hair styles.
So here is the link to it. I hope you would enjoy yourselves. Go nuts with this link

Acutally, just copy and paste

http://www.curlyhairsalon.com/hairtypes.html
http://www.blackhairandskincare.net/our-hair/
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5241540_different-textures-human-hair.html
http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types

For hair color, think of the rainbow

Cheekbones

The following links is just a link to some pictures.
http://www.femininebeauty.info/fashion-model-cheekbones

There are 5 different types of bone structure to our faces. The size and shape of of cheeks is determined by the structure of our bones and muscles beneath them.

By understanding which shape your face is will enable you to make the most of your make up and how to apply it to bring out the best of what you have.

High Cheekbones

High cheek bones start at the temples, they swoop down and arch close to the eye sockets. High cheekbones can look incredibly photogenic, but putting blusher in the wrong place can make them look sharp and bony. People that have long, oval or heart shaped faces tend to have high cheeks bones. Famous people with high cheekbones are Naomi Campbell, Uma Thurman and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Low Cheekbones

Low cheekbones start near the corner of the mouth and curve gently up towards the bottom of the ears. Low cheekbones make a striking beauty feature, but they can also make the face look heavy if blusher is applied badly. People that have low cheekbones tend to have triangle, square or round face. Famous people that have low cheekbones are Cameron Diaz, Christina Ricci and Jennifer Aniston.

Broad Cheekbones

Broad cheekbones usually mirror a strong or wide jawline. They are often a trademark of top models, but they go hand in hand with a broad face, so if blusher is not applied correctly, it can make your face look wider than it actually is. People who tend to have broad cheekbones have square or round faces. Famous people with broad cheekbones are Jodie Kidd, Kate Moss and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Centred Cheekbones

Centred cheekbones have prominent apples. This type of cheekbone looks great, but needs blusher to be applied carefully so that eyes and lips don’t fade into the background. People who have centred cheekbones tend to have oval, long, round or heart shaped faces. Famous people with centred cheekbones include Kirsten Dunst, Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman and Sophie Dahl.

Small Cheekbones

If you have a delicate bone structure hidden behind fleshy cheeks, you’re not alone. Many celebrities have barely there bone structure. The trick is to use a combination of blusher and highlighter to fake shapely cheeks. People that have small cheekbones can have any shaped face, but especially round. Famous people who have small cheekbones are Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore and Victoria Beckham.

Back
Top Bottom