Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for IM roleplays on Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpgirl85

Moon
Hi there. I am looking to flesh out a few detailed IM rp's on yahoo. I am very open minded and prefer a good mix of storyline and smut in my roleplays. Very few limits. Prefer modern realistic storylines the most with all sort of genres such as action,adventure,drama,thriller,horror etc. I also like dark and gritty plots.

Not a big fan of romance, I will most probably say No to plots involving that element. Especially looking for roleplayers who enjoy twists and turns in the storyline.

Feel free to leave me an IM or an add request on Yahoo. Going to provide info about my yahoo IM in my profile.

rpgirl85 said:
Hi there. I am looking to flesh out a few detailed IM rp's on yahoo. I am very open minded and prefer a good mix of storyline and smut in my roleplays. Very few limits. Prefer modern realistic storylines the most with all sort of genres such as action,adventure,drama,thriller,horror etc. I also like dark and gritty plots.

Not a big fan of romance, I will most probably say No to plots involving that element. Especially looking for roleplayers who enjoy twists and turns in the storyline.

Feel free to leave me an IM or an add request on Yahoo. Going to provide info about my yahoo IM in my profile.

im sent

Update:

Well then, here I am, looking for long term roleplaying scenarios. I am fine with all sort of story themes and comfortable with most time periods. I can also venture in to alternate reality. Action, adventure, horror, thriller, drama etc. are all genres that I like.

I also have a penchant for dark, gritty and depraved scenarios as well as a great liking to exploring roleplays of the most perverse kind. I like roleplays that have a good mix of storyline and erotica.

P.S - I don't use preset characters, rather wing them on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom