Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Twincest please? Multiple plots inside.

Star Pupil

Old soul
I've been having the urge to play with twins, or in my yaoi plot below as a twin, and I'm looking to get more than one group roleplay out of this, so if you see people in the thread it doesn't mean that I'm not looking anymore.

I have a few ideas for a plot line depending on the types of players I get. This is hetero, of course. I will being playing female.

Ideas-Modern
Twins/Schoolmate
Twins/Sister
Twins/Babysitter

Ideas-Fantasy
Twin knights/Princess
Twin Demons/Female anything
Any other suggestions are great.

And, if anyone is interested, I'd be more than willing to do a yaoi group roleplay involving the twins and their father...that one is more specific, so if you don't enjoy force, its not for you.

One twin can do no wrong, while the other is a disappointment and a failure to their father. Because of that, he holds hostility to his father and his twin brother. He loves his brother, but one day he simply snaps and forces himself on his twin. Eventually the father finds out and does the same to him, and of course we can throw in other elements to the plot.

Please be literate(good with spelling and grammar, plus capitalization) and be able to write at least one solid paragraph. I will be averaging out on two solid paragraphs after my intro post.

I might be interested in a few of these ides, depending on what you had in mind (outside of the obvious guidelines that you have listed here). Any of the three modern ideas might be fun, as well as the Twin Knights/Princess idea.

Gotta start somewhere, right? I'll cross my fingers if you think that it will help. Alternatively, I might be willing to play both twins if noone else steps forward.

The plot with the twins and their father sounds fun ; ) Yaoi is all I do so if you have any more ideas I'd be more than willing to hear them. Just wondering which twin you would be though, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom