Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Demon's Run (Misstressflame & Sianine)

sianine

Moon
"Hurry up, Vixen! If you fall behind and I half to come find you, you're setting up AND tearing down our next camp site." Zak yelled back down the road at a young demon girl. A few months ago, Zak had rescued Vixen from a violent, and extremely horny old black mage, and, currently, he was helping the girl escape from the place, hopefully to get to Demon's Run. A town on the edge of the Underworld where demons weren't feared and were treated fairly.

"Im coming." Vixen replied back as she quickened her pace and quickly brushed through the crowd of street walkers. She didn't want to get stuck with all the dirty work while Zach sat back and watched. "If you didn't walk so fast you wouldn't have to worry about losing me." She complained as she finally caught up to her traveling companion. He was larger than her and took much wider strides in his step which made it difficult to take in their surroundings when he was in a rush. "Where are we in a rush to anyway?"

"Remember that girl from the inn? Catherine? Yeah. That one you kept me up all night with." Zach said, laughing and nudging the demon girl's arm. "Well it turns out she knows where to find a guy with a map to Demon's Run. We're heading to Barrows Town out near the eastern sea to find a map maker." Zach nodded and fixed his pack, causing several objects to jingle around. "Oh! and did you pick up the food we need? I'm not going hunting again. I don't care how good your after hunt massages are. They get me way too riled up." Zach laughed again and nodded at the guard near the gate, causing him to open the huge wooden doors and show the wide open road to the east. "Ready to get moving, or did you want to do something first?" Zach asked, winking when he said "do".

"Of course I did, its all right here." She said patting the messanger bag filled with food and supplies resting against her hip. "Oh, I think your cute when you get all riled up." She teased as she slide her fingers between his and hugged his arm. Her eyes glanced over to the gate back towards Zack. Vixen lightly bit her lip but it wasn't a nervous bit. It was what she did when she got an idea or became a little excited. "I think Barrows Town can wait a little longer for us." As they approached the gate and the large wall, Vixen turned thier direction at an angle so instead of going through the opening she walked over against the wall and turned to face Zach. Her hand slid gently up his arm, her head tilted slightly as she leaned in to plant a kiss upon his lips. Her hands sliding onto his shoulder blades and she massaged her fingers into the muscle. Oh she could melt at how firm his muscles were. "You feel a little tense." She mused as their lips parted, ready to rile him up again. "I can't let you travel like that."

Zach smiled and gave her a kiss in return. "Oh? Well we wouldn't want you to be upset." Zach said in a low voice, slowly tilting his head and kissing her neck, raising his hands and sliding them down from Vixen's middle onto her hips, gently swaying them with his own power. Oh how he loved the curves on this girl. After a few seconds, he decided on something. He knew he would take this usual game all the way this time. Vixen had been running through his mind too much not to anymore. Sliding his hands up Vixen's body, he went further than he had before and gently wrapped his hands around her large, firm breasts. "You do know I'm not letting you get away this time, right?" Zach whispered softly into Vixen's ear, his voice filled with the lust generated from her massage.

Goosebumps ran over each trace of skin his hands touched. He was taking her hints. Even better he was taking them and running with them. She rolled her head to a side, a shudder running though her body as he planted another kiss. He had found her weak spot and so soon. She tried keeping composure to stay calm with her normal voice. He was making it hard as his breathe tickled her ears. Her ears twitched and she sheepishly turned her head hoping to hid her blush. "I was hoping" She responded with a soft breath. Her tail curled around them and snuck between his legs where the flat part of the tip began to rub up and down the bulge in his pants.

Zach winked at Vixen and suddenly pulled her into the trees so that the were hidden from view from the road. Almost immediately, he pulled of his shirt and began kissing her with passion, running his hands all over her body, taking in every bit he could reach. He then smiled at her and pressed her against the wall, teasingly rubbing his bulge against her as he returned to kissing her neck.

She giggled at how quickly he pulled his shirt off. Her hands pressed against his firm abs as she went into another kiss. Her lips began to part in the kiss so that her tongue could snake around his. She could feel the heat in her rise, the excitement growing while his hands explored her body. She gasped as the cold stone pressed against her back. Her thighs twitched and she felt her pussy begin to seep into her panties from his hard bulge rubbing against her. Was he really that aroused over her. She blushed at the thought even more at her dirty little wish that their clothes weren't blocking him. She really was a demon of lust. A soft moan parted her lips. She closed her eyes for a moment, oh no he caught her neck again. Her fingers curled over his back and her left leg lifted and curled around his giving him better access as she let the wall support her. Her heel dropped to the ground allowing her soft stocking to rub against his leg. As he rubbed against her she felt her top sliding up from the friction. It hardly covered her on a normal basis. It took no time for his tease to work the hems past her nipples and the rest slide right up with nothing holding it down.

Zach noticed what his teasing had down and he smiled at Vixen before getting slightly aggressive. He suddenly undid his fly and unleashed his hard member, rubbing the tip against Vixen's skimpy lower garments before quickly pulling them off of her, almost immediately pressing the tip of his large cock against her soaked pussy, teasing her even more as he moved his hands down to toy with her breasts, rubbing her nipples with expertise. He then stopped for a moment and whispered, "I want you to say what you want me to do. I want you to beg for it."

Tingles ran over her body as the cool air hit her skin. Aside from her gloves and stockings she was practically fully exposed to him. As modest as she was, especially for a demon, the heat grew between her legs. She pressed her face down onto his shoulders, muffing a sound as his thick cock finally found its target. Her leg coiled even tighter around him. He kissed his neck swallowing another moan while he played with her nipples. She was melting in his hands. Her hips began to rock against his cock. She was so wet her pussy slide against him with ease, lubing his hard rod. It felt so good that when he stopped she could not bring herself to deny him. "I want... I want you to stick it inside me." She pulled off his neck to look at him. "Please Zach..." she breathed out with a hunger in her voice that even surprised her. "I want the real thing, I want to feel your hot cock inside me."

Zach smiled and kissed her deeply before suddenly ramming himself inside her. After he let the waves of that first warm pleasure pass over him, he slipped his arms under hers and pressed his palms against the wall, making sure she was holding onto him. He winked at her and suddenly began thrusting, slowly and deeply, making sure Vixen felt every inch. To add to the pleasure, Zach kept up his neck kissing, and he rocked his hips in a way that made his cock strike Vixen's g-spot with every thrust. Obviously Zach knew exactly what he was doing, as he planned for this moment for the longest time.

She gasped moaning into his lips with the first thrust. Her arms arms wrapped tightly over his shoulders hugging him close against her while her perky breasts pressed against his chest. Pleasure traveled quickly up her body as her inner walls wrapped around his cock like a glove finally satisfying her desires. Vixen leaned her head back against the stone wall. "Ohh..." She moaned as he began to thrust inside her. His warm lips kissed her neck and her breathing grew heavier with each second. "Oh Zach..." She moaned out his name. Her body a jult each time he hit her spot. He could tell the first time she was caught off guard as her eyes grew wide. "It feels gooddahh." She encouraged as she bucked her hips against his. She flared her wings to the side to cacoon around them and pushed up on the one leg that was still touching the ground, though she was barely on her toes.

"Exactly the same on this end." Zach moaned out, taking in every detail, from the warmth of her pussy to the electric tingle her body gave his. It was so lock and key, Zach's pleasure matched hers exactly, causing him to speed up his thrusting. It wasn't long before he suddenly reached down and pulled Vixen's free leg up so she could wrap both around him, allowing him to thrust hard and faster, each of her moans driving him more and more wild.

Her legs clung around his hips. The pleasure was rising with each thrust, her soft stocking covered feet curled and massaged into his lower back. Her fingers massaged into his upper back, shifting each time her body shifted up from the force. Wave after wave traveled through her body like electricity. The sound of his moaning and their skin hitting together as she moved her hips against him only added to the to her lust. "So heavenly.." She could barly moan the words out, his deep thrusts were driving her mad. She could feel the pressure building and soon she just couldn't take any more. Vixen rolled her head into his shoulders as he continued to pound into her. "Im ahh... oh Im gonna cum.." She coed into his ears panting just before her head rolled back with a cry. Her body tensed and her pussy clenched around his cock before she convulsed and cam hard on him.

" I think I there too...!" Zach moaned out before gasping suddenly as her cumming on him pushed him over the edge and he unleashed his held back force inside of her. Despite his orgasm, his body refused to stop completely, as it continued to weakly thrust inside of Vixen, keeping the two of them together until at least their bodies calmed from the passion, or one of them passed out from the pleasure.

Vixen leaned forwards, her body relaxing as she hugged Zach. Shudders coursed through her body as he continued to slowly rock inside her. Her pussy twitched around him. For the longest minute she was extra sensative as he pushed through her orgasm until her body could fully calm. "I did not know you had this in you." She coed softly in his ear as she caught her breathe. With her head resting on his shoulders her light panting brushed her breathes against his neck.

"There's a lot more I can do if you're up for it." Zach whispered, smiling and nibbling her ear lobe slightly. "I am quite skilled with my tongue, if you'd like to find out." Zach smiled and gently fondled Vixens firm breasts, rubbing her nipples slowly. As he did so, his Alpha Human side showed and his member began to harden again inside Vixen. "Or would you rather me fuck your brains out?" Zach asked, smiling eroticly.

A smile grew on her lips when he informed her that he wanted more. It was just what she wanted to hear. As good as he was it would have been disappointing to end it so early. "Mmm.." She moaned softly as he toyed with her. Her nipples were so sensitive it took no time at all to work her back up. She leaned forwards kissing him upon the lips for a good long kiss before pulling back so that her lips were mere centimeters from his. "Its so hard to choose." She complained. "You know I'm a demoness." She said as her lips trailed passed his to kiss his cheek "We are known to be greedy..." then trailed even further to kiss just before the ear. "So naturally... I want both." She whispered lustfully in his ear before her tongue slide up past his earlobe and up the crevices of his ear.

"Well, if you want to be greedy, you have to give something first." Zach said, winking at Vixen and pulling out of her, slowly lowering the girl to her knees. "And what exactly do you think I'd like to get?" Zach smiled and brushed Vixen's hair away from her face and gently stroked his hard, throbbing cock, hoping she'd get the idea.

Vixen's wings folded against her back as she was lowered onto her knees. She rolled her eyes up to look at Zach, the smile never fading from her lips. Then she looked in front of her as he stroked himself just inches from her face. It was not rocket science to figure out what he wanted. Without a single word her hands gripped his knees and gently traveled up his legs. She lightly grazed her nails teasingly over his inner thighs as she sheepishly stuck her tongue out and licked the cum of the head of his cock like it was ice cream. "Mmmm." She smiled at the taste like it was a treat. Her hands stopped at his upper thigh, she used her thumbs to brush over and tease the crease where his pelvis and inner thigh met. One hand pushed his hand away before falling back into place. Then she tilted her head and licked her tongue beneath his length and upwards then to the side. She took her time at first. They were short shy licks almost as if she were hesitant. Her tail swayed behind her happily. Then she placed her lips on the side and suckled the thick flesh as if she was trying to give him a hickie. She seemed to want to lick every inch of him clean of her cum before she would take him fully into her mouth.

Zach smiled and moaned softly as Vixen performed her magic. He gently held her head, not grabbing it, but simply supporting it. "You go ahead and do whatever you like." Zach said, winking. "This time, I'm your toy."

His moans were music to her ears. She looked up at him as he spoke but her tongue never stopped. Soon his cock was clean and glistening from her saliva. She pulled off glancing up at him with a glisten in her eyes and a smirk on her lips. She licked the excess cum from her lips then moved on to a more sensative part of him. One hand slide over and began to gently roll his left sac while her lips gently kissed his right. She licked her rough tongue over and around his sac. She was more gentle than ever before, careful to tease him but not set him off. Once one was clean she switched to lick clean the other though instead of rolling the other sac she teased his cock with her hand took a firm hold of his cock and stroked him a few times till she was content he was nice and clean.

She pulled back, lightly biting her bottom lip as she stared at the head of his cock straight on. He could tell by her heaving chest, the light flush in her cheeks, that she wanted this. Practically worshiping his cock was turning the girl on. Vixen finally parted her lips in an 'o' shape and slide him about an inch in. She sucked in then slide her tongue against his head licking over it in a circular direction as if she was licking over a lollypop.

Zach jumped slightly at the shocks of pleasure Vixen's tongue provided. "Well well. You've done this before, haven't you?" Zach said, smiling and stroking Vixen's hair, moaning softly and occasionally gasping as sh worked her skills on him. To Zach, Vixen's lips and tongue were magic, teasing and activating every pleasure point along Zach's shaft.

Vixen's cheeks grew pink from his comment but she did not stop or hesistate. Slide him into her mouth another inch pulled her head back to his head then took him another inch deeper. Her head bobbed at a steady rate as she suckled on his cock taking him in inch by inch. Her tongue pressed up beneath him the first two times. Then it began to wrap around his thick sausage. At first it looked like it could only wrap around him once but the deeper she went on him, the longer it seemed her tongue was able to get. After six or seven bobs she made a groaning sound as her throat relaxed and she took him fully in with her long tongue coiled around him from head to base. She sucked in as if trying to take in a breath of air then pulled her head back and back down all the way till she felt him slide against the back of her throat. The demon's pussy twitched for attention from all this play but instead of using her hands her tail went between her legs to rub against her slit. Vixen closed her eyes and moaned from the pleasure before she began to bob her head again taking him fully in each time.

Zach moaned loudly and held Vixen's head, holding her down slightly when she went down far. "Holy fuck..." Zach moaned out, rolling back his head and panting softly, his hips needing focus to stop from bucking. He could easily tell how horny Vixen was just by listening to her, and he moans drove him even wilder.

Back
Top Bottom