Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to Love (DareToDream & Loveme)

Marcus closed his eyes when Bella began to speak, using the momentary darkness to help stabilize his thoughts and emotions. Taking a deep breath and then another, he finally opened them and let his gaze drift down over her nightgown again. His grip on her shoulders was still strong and his body fairly shuddered with the energy coursing through him. All he would have to do is lift her nightgown, free his shaft, and take her right then and there. It would be easy, so very easy, to have what he wanted and there was nothing she’d be able to do to stop him.

It was then that her words finally sunk in, her reaffirmation that she had done nothing to rat out Luke and himself. He hadn’t wanted to believe it before, had held that hatred for her deep inside, but now he knew it was true. It was just a gut feeling really, one that speared through his heart with ease, drawing his gaze away from her body and back to her face. Staring into her eyes, he studied the emotions he saw there; need was present as well as arousal but so was pain and exhaustion.

“I can feel it, Bella. My body hums with it and all I can think of right now is ripping that gown off you.” He took a few more deep breathes before continuing. “I want you, Bella. I want to keep you pinned to this wall, feel your legs wrap around my waist, and plunge myself inside you. I ache for your cries of pleasure and crave the feeling of your juices flowing over my cock as you cum.” He closed his eyes again, his body visibly trembling with need. “Now is not the time though” he whispered, his voice hoarse and his eyes still closed. “But one day…one day I will take what I want.” Letting her go then, he stumbled back towards the mess on the floor and scooped it up then hurried towards the kitchen, putting much needed space between the two of them.

When Marcus opened his eyes after she finished talking, Bella could see that he finally believed her. He actually believed that she was telling the truth and she was. Taking a deep breath, Bella watched his gaze roam over her body once more. When he finally let his eyes drift back to hers, she knew he could see all of the emotions that she was experiencing. The want, the need, the pain, the exhaustion. She tried to tear her gaze away from his, but she could feel her body heat rising and she knew he could too.

When he spoke, Bella took a deep breath in and held it as he spoke. She held it until he finished talking and could feel herself wanting to ravish him. Feeling his body trembling, Bella laud her hand against his face, but let it drop as he spoke once more. Now is not the time... His words echoed throughout her mind as he key her shoulders go. When he fumbled backwards, Bella could feel herself sliding to the ground. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she let the tears fall once again. Her life was screwed up, she had a master that beat his sons, beat her. She had her masters sons, that she had become attached to over the last few days. It had all happened so quickly. Shaking her head, she stood up shakily.

She thiught about going to check on Luke, but remembered that she had given him the pain medicine an hour ago and knew he would be sleeping. Yawning deeply, she wanted to sleep and knew the only way too was to ask her master. Shaking her head, she stumbled towards his office. Walking down the stairs, she stopped and knocked on the door. "Come in" she heard quitely. Taking a deep breath, she twisted the door knob and walked in. "I was wondering... If I could maybe take a nap... I haven't slept for over 24 hours..." Letting her voice trail off, she kept her eyes on the ground as her hands fumbled with the hem of her gown.

As he hurried across the floor, the vision of Bella sliding to the ground, tears streaming down her face was playing over and over again through Marcus’s mind. It was an odd image to stick there but he couldn’t seem to shake it. She had seemed so emotionally overwhelmed, like she was glad he had said wait but also sad that he’d said it. Shaking his head, he realized that he’d probably never fully understand women no matter how much he wanted them. Make no mistake too, he thought; he wanted Bella. Wanted her in the worst way. He wasn’t sure if it was because he felt something for her or because Luke and his father wanted her so he wanted her more but in the end, it didn’t matter.

As he pushed through the kitchen, he dumped everything in the trash can and then put it away before moving to the fridge and pulling out a soda. Leaning against the sink, he stared out the window and downed the drink, letting it burn its way down his throat while soothing him at the same time. When he finally got himself under control, he pushed back into the living and, not seeing her there, headed back up stairs to sit with his brother.

When the door opened, the old man smiled as his little slave walked in. His gaze swept over her body, taking in the way the nightgown clung to her curves, and a lecherous grin slipped into place. Raising his head, he met her gaze and tilted his head to the side. “I’ll tell you what, my little slut. Take off that night gown and come sit on my lap and when I’m done playing with you I’ll let you sleep.” As he watched her, he pushed back from his desk and slowly began to undo his pants, fully expecting her to comply with his wishes. Though she was tired and no doubt sore, he didn’t give a rats ass; he simply wanted to feel her pussy slide down his shaft so he could fuck her one more time.

Bella had to catch herself from groaning out at his words. Biting her lip, she nodded slowly. It was either have no sleep, deny the man in front of her or listen to him and be able to sleep. It wasn't a hard choice, not right away atleast. Thinking back to the time she had spent in the pit, how he pounded straight into her and beat her... She was still sore as hell from it all and the last thing she wanted was to go through any of that so soon. Never again would suit her even better, but she feared that wouldn't exactly happen.

As she walked closer to him, she watched as her Master pushed away from his desk and started to undo his pants. Whimpering more so to herself, she knew it was going to be painful. Her insides hadn't had any time to heal, which was going to cause them to hurt worse after and during. Shaking her head, she moved the thoughts from her head and slowly trailed her fingers down her body. Tugging at the hem of the gown, she tugged it up and over her head. Letting it drop down to the ground beside her.

Of course, the only thing he had allowed her to wear was the gown. Now completely naked before him, he was given the chance to see the bruises and damage he had done to her skin; even when she was fully cleaned. Taking a deep breath, Bella turned herself around and slid into his lap. Her legs hanging on either side as she faced him. "Yes Master, I would appreciate that... After your done, sleep." Bella whimpered as she felt her body stretch out against the man, his cock ready to explore her insides, ready to devastate her. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and held it until he was ready.

He watched as emotions played across her face and the old man couldn’t help the grin that formed on his lips. It was clear that she still hurt and the thought of sex right then didn’t sit too well. She’d learned from her punishments though and slowly approached him, her hands lifting the nightgown off her body and dropping it to the floor. His gaze swept over her nubile curves for a moment and he felt his cock harden more. The bruises and cuts didn’t bother him in the least since they were part of her training as his new sex slave and she wouldn’t have them if she hadn’t disobeyed.

When she slowly straddled his lap and began to lower herself onto him, he had a moment of pity for her and reached out, grabbing onto her hips. “Wait just a moment, my pretty little slut” he murmured. “I will use something to help ease your pain a little bit; you’ve earned that much for your good behavior today.” Shifting her so her weight settled on his knees for a moment, the old man reached around her and opened a desk draw, drawing out a bottle of lube. When he moved his head back, it came alongside one of her breasts and he couldn’t resist, suddenly clamping his lips over one nipple and sucking it into his mouth, his tongue playing over it.

Releasing it finally, he looked at her and smiled then poured a gob of the lube into his hand. Gripping his hardened shaft then he slowly began to coat it in lube, getting it nice and slick. When it was firmly applied, he wiped his hand against his leg and gripped her hips again, drawing her forward so his tip rested against her entrance. “Now it is time to please your Master, my little pleasure slave” he said. His hands drew her down then, drew her down slowly, his shaft easing into her entrance and filling her. His head dipped again, capturing her nipple a second time, teeth scraping along its edge. When he lifted his head again, he grinned. “Fuck me” he said, the command in his voice firm and strong.

Bella was actually thankful for her masters pity at that moment. Lord knew she wasn't in the mood and she wouldn't have any natural lubricant and she knew he wouldn't of caused her to have any. Shifting her own weight onto his knees, she grimaced as his mouth closed around her nipple. When he released her nipple, she bit her bottom lip and watched as he grabbed the bottle of lube. Rubbing it along his cock, making sure it was lubed well. Now that his cock was starting to harden and he had shifted her weight back to it's starting place, Bella whimpered softly. "Thank you master." Something told her to tell him thank you, because if she hadnt it would probably lead to another punishment and she didn't want to risk that. Not now, not when he was about to let her sleep.

When he eased her onto his shaft, she could feel him filling her up. His words echoing through her mind as she rested her hands behind her on his knees. His lips and teeth grabbing hold of her other nipple, taking her by surprise yet again. Her eyes closed, waiting for the command that came soon after his lips left her nipple. "Fuck me..." His voice was a command, strong and meaningful. At that moment, her mind left the present and thought of Luke and Marcus. Especially Marcus, who wanted her just a few moments ago, as did she. She wondered if it would upset him that she was fucking his father; but then she assumed he would be use to it. Know that if she wanted to sleep, she would have to earn it some way.

Her mind quickly came back to the present as her body started to move against his cock. Grinding into his lap for a few moments. Later, she began to move her body up and down along his shaft slowly and easy. Wincing every few minutes as the pain shot through her body. It wasn't long, that she began to think. Maybe the sooner her master gets his pleasure, the sooner she could go to sleep. Right after, she began to move her body faster and harder against his shaft. Her hands gripping his knees tighter as she moved faster.

The old man waited for the moment, his eyes closing as soon as she slid her tight little pussy down over his cock. His slave was doing well that night, obeying her orders, thanking him for using the lube, and now riding his shaft slowly. His hands rested on her hips as she moved but soon slid to her breasts, cupping them. As his fingers played with her nipples, he let the sensations slowly creep over his body, enjoying what she did to him. “Mmm, that’s nice, my little slut” he murmured when she began to move faster, drawing a moan from his lips.

“Very nice. Keep fucking me, baby. Make your Master cum.” His fingers started to roll her nipples then and tug on them, getting into the moment. Moans flowed from his lips the more she rode his swollen cock, her tight little body pumping up and down on it. In his current state, he even imagined she was enjoying it and wanted to do this as much as he did. “Yea….oh god…..yea, just like that” he moaned louder, his voice filling the room. “I’m going to cum soon, baby…going to fill that pussy of yours.” He clamped his eyes shut and bore down on his muscles, wanting to last as long as he could.

Upstairs, Luke stirred and slowly woke, looking over at his brother. Just then a deep moan split the air and the boys could hear their father speaking. Marcus grimaced, well aware of what Bella was doing, and though he knew she probably had no choice he still couldn’t help being jealous. He hadn’t taken her because she was so hurt but his father had no qualms abusing her. “Is that Bella?” Luke asked, drawing his gaze to his brother. “Yea. Dad is having his way with her again. Trust me, its better that she give in – he really did a number on her this time.” Luke nodded and closed his eyes, resting a bit. As he did, he whispered one more time. “Watch her back, Marcus”. With that, the young man passed out again.

Bella hadn't wanted it, not from him or anyone else; that was until she got healed... But that didn't seem like it was going to happen any time soon. The pounding he had given her earlier in the week had made her bleed, had made her sore and abused. She knew it would take longer then just a few days for it to heal. But now with this added strain and pressure, she couldn't imagine how long it was going to take her body to heal. Even Marcus had flinched at how bad she looked and he had seen and witnessed a bunch of beatings from his father; whether it was him, Luke or another slave. her stomach ached at the thought of Marcus and Luke being beat. It had made her cry seeing them that morning and it was all because of her.

As her master spoke, she stopped day dreaming and came back to reality. The harder she was moving, the more her insides began to hurt once more. But Bella didn't stop, she kept going. All to get him to cum, he would let get be when he did. It wasn't long after and she could feel him rolling and pulling on her nipples, sending tings of pain down her body. Sure, on any other ocassion it would of felt wonderful. But not now, not when she was trying to hold back the tears. As she felt his muscles trying to hold back and his groans becoming louder, she gave it all that she had left in her. Screaming out in pain, she could feel his body convulse. He had had his pleasure, his finish. Bella groaned deeply, whimpering softly as she stopped moving. Her body clumsily trying to move away from him. "Sleep now....?" She asked softly, watching for his answer and as he nodded she bowed softly.

It was the sleep that she needed, maybe it would help her. But nothing could help her out of the situation she was in. She would trade being here with him forever if Marcus and Luke could be set free and not have to deal with him anymore. Whimpering, she slowly picked her dress up and carried it in her hands. She wasn't worried with pulling it on, she was far too tired and hurting for that. Bella slowly made her way out of his office, get body slow and leaning against anything that would prop her weight. Wincing everytime she moved, she knew she had to get up the stairs; some how. As she came to the bottom of the staircase, she could hear Luke's soft snores, which made her smile gently. It let her know that he was okay.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled her way up the stairs. Her body aching, she groaned every step she took. Her body giving out at the top of the stairs as she fell to the floor. Whimpering, She knew Marcus would hear her, but she didn't care. Knowing now that she needed to get up, she threw her dress to the side and screamed lightly as she pulled herself up. Groaning once more, she pushed herself to the door of the room she had slept in a few nights ago. But before she could open the door, her body gave out again. This time, it was for good. Whimpering, she slowly pulled her legs up to her chest as the tears began to fall. Her eyes closing softly, she laid there until she fell asleep.

Luke had passed out like the lucky bastard that he was but Marcus wasn’t so lucky. He sat there in the dark, listening to the sounds of his father fucking Bella and all he could think about was how he wished it was him. Though his moods where the little slave was concerned seemed to be rising and falling like a roller coaster, he couldn’t help it. Her entry into their house had turned his life, as well as Luke’s upside down, and a small part of him hated that. It wasn’t her fault though, she certainly hadn’t asked to be kidnapped and then purchased by their father, a man more evil than any Marcus could have imagined.

As the sounds of passion continued, Marcus reached out and slowly stroked his fingers over his own cock, which had grown hard in his pants. Just the thought of Bella riding him, instead of the old man, had him straining so badly. If Luke hadn’t been passed out in the bed next to him, Marcus would be masturbating until he came, there was no doubt in his mind. Closing his eyes, he imagined all of it, their sweaty bodies coming together again and again and when the sounds finally ended downstairs, a groan slipped out.

It took him a few moments to register the sound of movement on the steps and he stood, moving towards the door. He opened it just in time to see Bella fall to the floor with a deep groan before her tears started to fall. Standing there, staring at her, Marcus froze for an instant, unsure what to do. He was the strong one, the one who showed no emotion, and he didn’t know how to handle this. Then he remembered Luke’s words. Watch her back. Squeezing his eyes shut for a moment, he took a deep breath and then entered the hallway.

Bending down, he scooped the broken slave into his arms, cradling her against his chest. “It will be ok, Bella. Everything will be ok” he mumbled as he reached out and opened her door, pushing it in with his foot. “You just need some rest. I promise.” Mumbling more words that he though were soothing, he got her settled in bed and slowly pulled her covers over her. “Just rest now. I’ll be sitting right over there to make sure no one hurts you again tonight.” He wasn’t sure when he’d come to do that decision but as soon as he said it, he knew it was true.

It wasn't like Bella had meant to turn their lives upside down, in fact her whole world had turned upside down. She had come to terms a long time ago that she would be here forever, with Marcus and Luke; and not to mention their father. The only thing that brought her happiness out of the situation, was knowing that she would be there with the two brothers. Selfish of her? Maybe, but she didn't care, not any more.

As Bella fell to the floor, she noticed Marcus opening the door to Luke's bedroom. A few moments had passed and she heard no movement or no sound; except for her sobs and whimpers. As she took a deep breath, she could hear footsteps moving towards her and someones arms scooping her up. They were gentle, so she knew it would be Marcus; since Luke was still probably out cold. When he cradled her into his chest, Bella snuggled her face into his shoulder blade. She felt safe in the mans arms, whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, she would figure out later.

When he mumbled in her ear, she nodded slowly. When Marcus settled her in the bed, she closed her eyes once more. At his next statement, she slowly lifted her eyes and smiled a small smile. "Thank you...." She mumbled as she let the tiredness overtake her body and push her into a deep sleep.

Hours passed as she softly slept in the bed, the same way Marcus had laid her down. She was dreaming of Marcus, in another environment then the one they were in right now. They were on a date it seemed like, at a nice restaurant. "Marcus.... I like you... a lot..." Bella spoke softly, more so in her sleep then anything. But it was still loud enough for Marcus to be able to hear her.

Back
Top Bottom