Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to Love (DareToDream & Loveme)

Bella's body was physically gave out. The beating he had given her the previous day, the beating she had just taken, along with brutal fucking he had given her. All of them equalling up to a body that was physically and mentally drained. She had lost all sense of sight, sound, the only thing she had left was the sense of feeling. Everytime she would close her eyes to try and sleep, something would graze over her body. Not to mention the leaches that were all over her body, getting a great feeding on her blood.

She wanted to try to sit down, but she was to scared of what else was in the mucky water. Bella ha already tried to get as far away from it as she could. The germs, bacteria and fungus were all over the open sores on her back. The burning sensation that was once there had slowly faded away. The young slave had lost the pace of time. She had struggled for awhile and was going to try to sleep some of the pain off... But she couldn't. The pain and the creatures were keeping her up. At some point, she had started to cry again. Fear, pain, sadness, every horrible emotion anyone could have was what she was feeling at the moment.

Whimpering, she tried to think of other things. Focusing on Luke and Marcus in the room. Marcus had been watching over his brother when she had left them. Maybe she should of wrote them a note explaining what had happened, but her gut told her they would of ripped it apart without even bothering to read it. The though of them in the house with a warm blanket wrapped around them made her realize how cold she had become. The put was dark and cold to begin with, add water to the equation just made it worse. She didn't know how long he would leave her there, but it would probably be awhile with the way he was mad. Shaking her head, she tried to think of Marcus. If he had started to wake yet. But little did she know, he was thinking of what she was doing. But he didn't know, if he did he would say she deserved it.

Bound, restricted in a dark, dank pit. Filled with snakes, leeches, bacteria that was eating away at her back. A face that was swollen from the hits, eyes that were red from trying to sleep and failing and tear stained cheeks. He would definitely say she deserved it for being a traitor. But only if he knew the truth....

The TV played for hours, the old man slumped in front of it, empty beer cans scattered round his feet on the floor, lying exactly where he’d tossed them. Laughing at the show currently on, his meaty hand thumped down on the armchair and the sound drew his attention. Staring at it, a vision of his slave entered his mind, her tortured body bent over it, face buried in the couch, her pussy stuffed full of his hard rigid cock. His lips parted as he watched himself pound inside her only this time she was moaning and thrashing from the attention he gave her, her juices flowing freely as her climaxed, drawing a deep moan filled with ecstasy from her lips. In that vision, he didn’t stop, his thrusts getting harder, her breathy moans begging him for more. He closed his eyes and enjoyed it and when he felt himself getting hard, he slipped his cock free from his pants and stroked himself until he came, his hot seed bursting into the air and soaking his hand. With a grunt, he turned off the TV and shuffled upstairs to his bedroom, where he took a steamy hot shower filled with more visions and another climax.

Upstairs in Luke’s room, movements could finally be heard, tortured moans coming from the bed. He stirred lightly at first and then seemed to start thrashing more, his body tossing and turning as the young man fought against sleep. When he finally threw off slumber’s blanket, his body shot straight up as an anguished moan fell from his lips. Marcus was at Luke’s side instantly, his hand gently massaging his back as he tried to get his brother to relax. “Luke..Luke…it’s me. You’re ok. You’re safe” he murmured to him. After what felt like five or ten minutes but was probably less, Luke turned his head to stare at Marcus, his eyes wide. “Marcus? I feel like I’ve been run over by a truck.” No sooner were the words out then his brother collapsed, his body falling back to the bed. He was out another hour this time before he seemed to wake for good, his head turning to look at Marcus. “Water?” he croaked. His brother was up in a flash and heading downstairs.

By then the old man had returned to his couch, his head swiveling when he heard steps on the stares, gaze narrowing. Marcus paused for a moment when he saw him but said nothing, simply keeping his head down in a submissive way. His father let him pass and he hurried to the refrigerator to get the water and then passed back through. Stopping, he lifted his gaze and looked at the old man. “Where is Bella?” he asked, his voice soft. For some reason, it worried him that she wasn’t there with his father. The old man grinned at the words and pointed out the window. “The pit. She’ll stay there until morning.” His son’s eyes went wide but he said nothing, simply nodding and heading back upstairs, not wanting to anger his father with further questions.

Bella had stopped trying to fidget around, figuring out that it made the snakes and leaches angrier. It was her worst nightmare, to be in a dark pit with snakes. But if he ever knew that, he would use it against her. The slave was starting to learn her place, knowing that if she was to ever lash out at him again like she had earlier that day, she would probably be right back in the same spot she was right now. She couldn’t see it, but her skin was shriveled up from the long stay in water and the fact that she was freezing cold.

Her mind had stopped thinking about Luke and Marcus, only focused on getting out of the pit, hopefully sooner rather than later. The woman didn’t want to see what she looked like, her face was swelled, and she would probably have a bruise in her stomach from where he punched her. However many leaches that were on her body, she didn’t want to know. The bacteria that was infecting her open wounds more and more.

Her head was resting against her shoulder, her eyes closed but not asleep. She was a slave, knowing that now was all it would take for her to listen to her master and to Luke and Marcus. Like they would talk to her anyway. Bella had learned her place, his slave. Shaking her head, she lifted her head up. She could hear footsteps waking on the gravel path way that led to the shed. A few moments later she heard the she door opening. Bella tried not to get her hopes up, because he could just be teasing her.

The night passed in a drunken state for the old man, one beer after another disappearing into his gut. He gave no further thought to his slave or her current predicament, knowing full well that she brought it on herself. Nor did he give any thought to his boys, both of whom were still hiding upstairs like the pansy asses that they were. At some point late in the night, he finally passed out, the last of the empty beer cans falling to the floor.

Upstairs, Marcus had returned with the water only to find Luke had passed out once again. Shaking his head, he continued to keep vigil over his brother, who roamed in and out unconscious for hours, each time being a little bit more lucid for a little bit longer. When Luke finally came fully awake, a deep groan leaving his swollen lips, Marcus brought the glass of water to his hand. “Drink up, Luke. You need it.” His brother did just that then took the pills Marcus handed him next. Finally, he could prop himself up in bed and look at his brother. “What happened? I feel like utter shit” he murmured, his voice hoarse. Marcus silently agreed with that assessment. “Bella told dad we helped her. He took his anger out on us. I think I have a concussion and am badly bruised; you look like you got run over by a Mack truck.” Luke grimaced as another wave of pain hit him and it was moments before he could speak again. “No way Bella told him” he said, barely able to speak. “It’s true, Luke. I know you like her but she told him. You heard her up there, she was enjoying getting fucked by him.” Luke considered that and nodded. “Damn it! I thought she was different.” With that he laid his head back down and went to sleep again. Marcus considered his words and then thought of what Bella had done for him but then he shook his head. “She’s not” he whispered.

When morning came the old man woke and trudged out to the shed, pausing at the edge of the pit. Staring down in it, he debated about leaving her for another day but then decided against it. Opening the trap door, he stared down at her. “Did my pretty little slave have a relaxing night?” he asked, his voice full of sarcasm. Reaching his hand in, he lifted her ball gag from her mouth and then gripped her hair, pulling her up a little bit. “Are you ready to take care of your Master now, my little bitch, or do you need to spend some more time in the pit?”

"You bitch...." Her mind was playing Marcus' words over and over in her head. Even when she heard the footsteps getting closer. It was like she knew Marcus and Luke had been talking about her. Believing that she had told their father, besides waiting to ask her the real story. But if they knew the hurt she felt; both physically and mentally, the way she stood up for them after their severe beating... Shaking her head, she dropped the idea. They would both hate her now, even after knowing the reason why she was in the pit.

As the door started to creak open, Bella could see sunlight for the first time in over a day. The warmth flooding down upon her cold and wrinkled skin. Looking up as she heard the man speak, she shook her head. When he took the ball gag from her mouth, she whimpered as he felt his hands twisting in her hair. His fingers lifting her up a bit from the pit. "Yes Master... I'm ready to take care of you. Please don't leave me in here any longer...." It all came flooding out so quickly, her voice dry and rough from nothing to drink. Bella hadn't thought twice about telling him the honest truth.

The pit had changed her, it left her more vulnerable and more willing to submit. Which is exactly what she done. Knowing the brothers wouldn't want anything to do with her, was another reason she submitted. After looking up, Bella closed her eyes. Trying to let then adjust to the sunlight. "Please master... Let me out...."

He waited for her answer, his mind already prepared to send her back into the pit to suffer for longer, but there was no need. His little slave spoke finally, her words exactly what he wanted to hear, the tone pleading and needy, just like a slave should sound like when talking to her Master. He studied her for a moment, looking for the lie, but he saw none. With a grunt, he reached down into the pit and grabbed the metal bar, using it as leverage to haul her out. As the gross water cascaded from her nude body, his eyes took in the leeches and he grimaced.

“You are a complete and utter mess, my little slave. We need to clean you up.” The first order of business was the leeches and knew just how to get them off. Taking a cigarette from a pack in his back pocket, he lit it and applied the burning end to one slimy creature, watching it fall off. Slowly, he removed the rest, one after another, letting each one of the burn until it released from her skin. Once they were all off, he kicked them back into the pit, knowing they would survive to terrorize again another day.

Next he pulled up a bucket that was sitting nearby and took the rag that sat on the edge and dipped it into the suds. “You’re not going into my house looking like this, my little pet” he murmured as his strong hands began to wash her body, wiping off the muck as well as the dried blood. He worked around the bar that her hands were secured to, leaving it in place. When that was done, he dropped the rag in the dirty water and pushed it away with his foot, his finger slipping into the loop on her collar. “Come, slave. The house awaits you.” With that, he dragged her from the shed.

When he stared into her eyes, she knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to find a lie, to see if she would dare try to get away with it. But Bella hadn't. Her words and eyes were proof enough. They pleaded, yerned to be away from the pit. When he grunted, she whimpered softly. Watching his arm come down and grab the bar, she felt her body being lifted up and out of the muck. Watching as the water cascaded from her body.

As he set her down, she noticed his grimace. Looking down at her own body, she could see the leeches that were attached all over her body. When she saw him lighting the cigarette, Bella closed her eyes and wanted to scour away. Holding her breath, she was happy to notice that he was burning the leeches away from her body. One by one they fell off and one by one she watched as he kicked them back into the pit. Some place she wished she never had to be again.

As he started to wash her body, she whimpered as he rubbed the rag over her stomach and back. She didn't want to see what her back looked like, her front was bad enough. Like she had imagined, there was a bruise right where he had punched her. The rest of her body felt a little better, even though the rag was a complete and utter disaster as he dropped it back into the bucket of dirty water. Bella was just starting to warm up as he slipped his finger through the hole in her collar. Before she could gain her footing all the way, he started dragging her off to the house. The slave wasn't complaining, wanting the warmth and cleanness of the house. She remained quite, not wanting to annoy him, just so he could go throw her back in.

She went willingly with the old man, her feet stumbling along the ground, just like he liked. When he reached the door, he pushed it open and virtually tossed her into the house, his arm pulling hard on her collar. She was in no condition to be of any use right now but he didn’t like that stop him from issuing orders. “Now get your obedient ass into the kitchen, slave and cook me some breakfast. Oh, you’ll find a nightgown on the kitchen table also – you can put it on but wear nothing underneath it.” He moved up behind her then, wrapping an arm around her waist. “I’m glad to see you’ve come around though, baby. Obey me from now on and I promise you’ll be treated better.” The old man placed a gentle kiss against her neck, as a sign of good faith. His treatment of her would directly be related to her behavior from this point forward, at least so long as she didn’t piss him off.

Upstairs, Marcus heard the door open and close and slowly stood, going to the top of the stairs to glance down. He could hear his father speaking to Bella and knew that she’d been taken from the pit, a thought that pissed him off just a little bit. Hearing the order for her to go to the kitchen, he waited for his father to leave and then went back to check on Luke. It was time to pay Bella a visit but not until she was in the other room.

Bella stumbled as he pushed her inside. The finger around her collar causing her to be pulled backwards as he threw her forwards. Coughing as the collar pulled against her neck. When he ordered her to fix him breakfast, Bella nodded willingly. She knew she was in no shape to do anything, but the slave didn't argue. Hearing that there was a nightgown on the table for her made her smile softly. She was still cold and even if she couldn't wear anything under it, it would still keep her warm and help her get warm. As his hands wrapped around her waist, she closed her eyes; listening to his voice. When the kiss to her neck came, she wanted to pull away. Holding on, she let out a breath as he moved away from her.

Bella still hadn't seen how she looked, but when she crossed the foyer to move into the kitchen she stopped at the mirror. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and opened them. A gasp escaped her lips as she looked her body over. Her face was bruised and swelled on both sides, the bruise was on her stomach, little spots were all over her body from the leeches, and turning around she could see the open wounds on her back red and inflamed. The bacteria had done it's job. Even though he had cleaned her skin with the rag, it was still dirty. She looked like crap and knew The brothers would think she deserved it.

Shaking her head, she turned away from the mirror and started towards the kitchen. Grabbing the nightgown, she pulled it over her body and whimpered as the fabric hit against her back. It was a dak red color, one that had short sleeves that were lacy and cane down to right above her knees. Taking a deep breath, Bella started looking through the fridge. Pulling out eggs and bacon. Setting them on the counter, she started to pull out some grits and the pans. After a few moments, Bella was stirring the grits and starting the bacon. The aroma was making her stomach ache and growl even more then it had been. She hadn't ate since Luke gave her the rest of his food. Thinking of Luke, her stomach turned. She wanted to go check on them, to see how they were. But she knew that they didn't want to see her. But as she turned around to flip the bacon, she could hear footsteps coming down the foyer.

The old man left her then, his footsteps taking him down into the basement where he had some quick work to get done. He knew she had come around after her time in the pit and wouldn’t try anything stupid, at least not until her body healed up, so he felt safe leaving her on her own for the moment. Making a mental note to give her some antibiotics later, he started whistling a fast little tune and was soon out of sight.

Marcus heard the kitchen door close and paused at the basement steps, listening to his father work. Nodding, he padded towards the kitchen and slipped inside quietly, his gaze locked on the back of their slave. Bella was working at the stove, her body encased in a beautiful red nightgown, clearly left by their father. It surprised him, actually; he didn’t think his father would ever do something like that but clearly he had. It made the anger that Marcus felt inside boil even more and in a few quick steps he was across the room and at her backside.

Reaching up, his hand slid into her hair, gripping it tight and he yanked her backwards, drawing her body tight against his. “That’s right, wear your sexy little nightgown and fix the old man’s food like a good little slave while Luke is upstairs almost broken in two because of you. We tried to help you, Bella and you betrayed us. My father should have left you in the pit for more than a day. Once you heal up, I think I’ll be taking you after all now that you mean nothing to me.” He let her go then and turned to leave, anger radiating from him.

Bella had heard the footsteps coming from the foyer, but assumed it was her master. As she felt the hands sliding into her hair and pulling her backwards, she could feel someones body against her back. When the man spoke, she knew exactly who it was; Marcus. Bella let him speak, hearing his voice grow angrier every time he spoke. When he was done, she felt the hands sliding from her hair.

Hearing his last words, made her stomach curl. But if he was truly mad at her, he would of took her no matter what. Coming to her senses, she called after him. "Marcus, wait..." Bella shook her head and tool after him. Grabbing his arm before he could leave. "I didn't tell your father that you helped me, I woke up in pain.... I had an allergic reaction to the saliva and he saw what it was. He figured out that you and Luke helped me. I didn't tell him.... I promise." Shaking her head, she took a deep breath.

"You don't even know why I was in that pit. I was there because I took up for you and Luke! I told him that you were both only being good men, like you were suppose to be. That he shouldn't of done what he did. I helped both of you into bed, I laid the stuff out for you. Even after you went to Luke, I covered you up. Your father beat the living hell out of me, he fucked me until I bled and threw me in the pit." Her body was shaking, more so for tying to keep control. It was the first time she seen Marcus up and walking since his own beating. "I swore to both of you I would never tell him you helped me and I kept that promise. The gown is only on because I was freezing to death and I was trying to stop the air from getting to my back. Look at me Marcus. It's all because I took up for both of you."

Bella let go of his arm, letting her own drop to her sides and lift the gown off her body. "This is all for you and Luke. I would do it again...." Shaking her head, she could feel more tears starting to weep down her cheek. Dropping the gown, she wiped her face softly. "Believe me if you want... But I would never tell on either of you...." Bella's voice started to fade out, still raw from nothing to wet her throat. "Take me, I don't care... If it will show you that I never meant for you and Luke to be beaten like that. Take me right now if your that mad at me. I would of rathered been taking care of Luke, besides being in that pit. You believed your father, before getting my story. I know you won't let me see Luke, just tell him I'm sorry."

He strode across the kitchen, his anger fueling his steps, Marcus felt conflicted. It was clear in his mind that Bella had helped them after their father’s wrath but it was also just as clear that she had betrayed them in the first place. Why would she do both? It made no sense to him. Seeing her at that counter though, wearing that sexy little nightgown, had just pissed him off more, both because he wanted her and also because he hated her. How was it possible for his heart and mind to feel two different emotions at the same time? He just didn’t understand and that pissed him off more.

When he heard her call out to him and felt her hand on his arm, he spun around fast, his glare so heated it would have melted ice. She was rattling on by that point, totally ignoring his look, her words stumbling out one after the other. His glare softened a little when he realized what she said; it was a plausible story of course, one he could have thought of himself, but was it the truth? He highly doubted it. Opening his mouth to cut her off, his action was drowned out by even more words, these far more emotional than the last. Bella was trembling as she stood in front of him, her voice anxious and needy as she tried to win him over.

His eyes widened as the suddenly stripped off the nightgown, revealing the horror that her body was in that moment. Their father had beaten her good, bruising her body from head to toe. Angry red cuts and welts covered her skin, no doubt a result of her time in the pit, and all of it looked rather painful. For the first time, he realized that he and Luke weren’t the only ones who had gotten beaten. Raising his gaze, unable to look at her tattered body any longer, he saw the tears that flowed down her cheeks. That…was odd…at least to him. For someone who had thrown her lot in with their father, telling on the sons, why would she now be shedding tears and expressing her concern for he and Luke? All of this confused him, caused his brain too much turmoil, and he wanted to simply walk away and forget about her for good. When the offer came to take her, he blinked, a little shocked. A stirring came inside him but then he took another look at her bruises and banished the thought. Reaching out, he cupped her chin with his fingers, squeezing tight, his gaze boring into hers. “That’s a likely story, Bella, and maybe some of it is even true but it doesn’t change the fact that my brother may not ever leave that bed thanks to you. Even if you didn’t tell the old man, you’re simply being in this house put Luke at risk. His feelings for you made him weak. I will make sure that doesn’t happen again.” His gaze dropped to her breasts for a moment and then looked at her. “I won’t take you now, Bella, though you clearly want me too; your body is too battered and I’d just break you in two, my anger is so great. When you are healed, I will have what is mine but until then stay the hell away from us.” With that, the young man turned and left the kitchen, the door slamming shut behind him.

Bella could feel her heart sinking when he spoke. She had knew all along he wouldn't believe her. Why had she even tried to talk to him about it? She had saw his eyes widen at the sight of her body. When his fingers cupped around her chin and squeezed tightly, she closed her eyes and whimpered. She could feel her body trembling, her face stung from the tears that hit her cuts. When he let go, she left her eyes closed until she heard the door slamming shut.

His last words hurt her the most, "Stay the hell away from us..." Bella's heart skipped a beat as the words repeated in her my mind. Her body falling against the bar that was in the middle of the room. Her body was giving out, the lack of food and energy was starting to get her. Bella leaned against the bar, prepping the rest of the breakfast. Closing her eyes, she wanted to fall asleep. Wanted to wake up to her normal life, no pain, no slavery. Shaking her head, she piled the food on a plate, fixed some orange juice and pushed it towards the edge of the counter. Sighing, she grabbed the plate and cup and traveled her way down to his office.

Before knocking, she rested he shoulder against the wall and slid the cup in her arm. Knocking on the door, she waited for him anxiously. Waiting to see if he would stay yelling at her. Bella looked like shit, her eyes were almost swollen and red, hungry, thirsty, sleepy and on the verge of passing out. "Its your breakfast...." Her voice trailed off as she could lightly. Her eyes closing as she waited to hear the door clicking open.

Marcus left the kitchen in a fury, his body strumming with chaotic energy and his mind in complete turmoil. The horrors done to her body by his father sickened him yet he couldn’t help thinking that she deserved it at the same time. Of course, the sane part of his mind knew that was stupid – it wasn’t Bella’s fault she’d been sold into slavery and bought by his brute of a father, nor was it her fault that his father had a temper that went off like a flare at the slightest thing. Still, he was walking around with a concussion and his brother was barely clinging to life because his father had learned that they’d helped her – either by her own words or by the way Bella had said it occurred. Either way, the common denominator was her and that just told him that he’d been right all along – she was trouble.

The old man had just finished the last of the paperwork when the knock came at the door. His new slave called out that she’d brought him his breakfast, which brought a smile to his face. Reaching for the door handle, he opened it and motioned for her to enter. The aroma was wonderful and his stomach rumbled at just the thought. “Put it over there, Bella” he said, his voice gruff but not angry. When she did, he sat down and watched her, his gaze taking in the nightgown. She looked rather pretty in it, he had to admit, so he thought he’d let her keep it for now. “You look horrible, my little pet” he murmured softly. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the bottle of antibiotics that he’d retrieved earlier and tossed it to her. “Start taking those twice a day for the next week – it will take care of any infection that might have gotten into your cuts. Take the first one as soon as you leave here.

After that, make yourself some breakfast and be sure to eat it all – I can’t have you fainting on me after all.” He smiled at her then, thinking he was being nice to her when in reality he just sounded like an ass. “And once that’s done, take some food to my boys. I’m sure they are rather unhappy with you right now but taking care of them is part of your job as my slave so you’ll do it without complaint, do you hear? Oh, and don’t mess up, Bella or its back to the pit with you.” He dismissed her then, digging into his food and enjoying every bite he took.

When she heard the door clicking open, she opened her eyes gently. The light hurting them as they tried to adjust to the lit room. Looking towards where he had pointed, she nodded softly and moved to the table beside his desk. Setting it down, she turned back around to face him. Right as he told her she looked horrible. "If I look as horrible as I feel, then its bad..." Her voice slowly broke off as she watched him grabbing into his pockets. When he pulled out the bottle of antibiotics, she smiled softly and caught them. "Thank you...." She nodded towards him, trying to steady her self against the back of his desk chair.

"That's one thing I wont disobey.... I'm starving..." Bella's voice was kind, no hint of disobedience in it. He was trying to be nice, but it sounded mean even though he was attempting. When the next statement came, Bella felt her heart dropping even more. Marcus had told her to stay away from them, which was going to be hard. Because her master was right, it was her job to take care of them just like she was to take care of him. "I understand...." All in all, she really did understand. But it was harder then he thought it would be. Then his last statement came; Don't mess up, or its back to the pit... Shaking her head, she some how knew that her time in the pit wasn't done yet. Marcus was bound to make her mess up, which would anger his father. "Yes sir."

Bella moved back into the kitchen then, preparing herself a pancake, eggs and bacon. She was done eating it within five minutes, her body now full of food. Which of course only made her tiredness worse. Shaking it off, she swallowed the last bit of orange juice and started to prepare the boys breakfast. Making two of everything, bacon, eggs, pancakes, grits, toast. Twenty minutes later, Bella was placing it all on two trays and pushing her self up the stairs to Luke's room. When she knocked against the door, she pushed it open. Taking a deep breath, she started to talk before either one of them could tell her to get out. "It's just your breakfast... It's all I am here for..." she wanted to add that it was just an order, but decided against it. Taking another breath, she looked at Luke for the first time, his body was.... beaten... It was the only thing she could think of to describe it. "Sit down Marcus and eat it. It will help you... you too Luke...."

The old man had tuned out her mumblings, trusting that she wouldn’t be stupid enough to mouth off to him again, at least not so soon after the pit. He watched her from the corner of his eye as he savored the meal she had cooked, liking every single bite. The sex with her was pretty good but the food…that was so much better. He was going to have to take advantage of those skills as often as possible. When she said “yes sir” to him, he smiled and nodded, watching her walk out of the room, wondering what kind of reception she’d get from his boys. With luck, he’d put a rift between them that would last a while.

Upstairs Marcus was running a cold wash cloth over Luke’s forehead, a little worried about the heat he felt there. His brother had been beaten pretty badly not once but twice in as many days and he’d had a few cuts as a result. Had one gotten infected? He wasn’t entirely sure but he wasn’t taking any chances. He’d already cleaned him up as best he could, changed his clothes, and made sure he was comfortable plus pushed plenty of pain killers down him while avoiding taking any himself. His head was pounding as a result but he could deal with it.

A little bit later, Luke began to stir again, finally waking up for good and with Marcus’s help, the young man was able to sit up. They chatted for a few moments but before they could go any further the door to Luke’s bedroom was pushed open and Bella walked in, a tray of food in her hands. Marcus was on his feet instantly, his hands clenching into firsts, a glare that could melt an iceberg in his gaze. Before he could speak though, Bella was talking, getting the words out a mile a minute. Luke was the first to speak for the boys. “Thank you, Bella” he managed after two attempts, his voice cracking the first two times. Marcus turned his glare to his brother and snarled. “Don’t thank her, Luke. She’s the reason you’re almost broken in two. She’s a traitor through and through.” He was speaking out of anger now though a part of his mind still remembered what he’d said in the kitchen and warred with him. Reaching for the tray, he yanked it from her hands, spilling some of the food. “Get out, Bella. You’re not welcome here. Get out now before I use this tray upside your head.”

Bella's words were all rushed out. She was trying to get them all in before Marcus spoke. Luckily, she had managed to do just that. When Marcus jumped to his feet, her gaze trailed to his hands. They were both balled into a fist, getting ready to pounce at her at any moment. Whenever Luke thanked her, she smiled softly. "Your welcome Luke..." Before she could tell him anything else, Marcus was jumping in. "No... I told you I never told your father that Marcus.... I'm not a traitor.... Let Luke believe what he wants to believe...." When Marcus grabbed the tray from her hands, she could feel the force and anger.

"Go ahead Marcus, it won't hurt me anymore then I am right now." Bella's voice was strong, showed no fear. Even though she was trembling and on the verge of crying. "I done nothing, but take up for both of you. Maybe Luke should hear the story I told you downstairs, maybe he will listen to me and know that I am not lying when I say it!" Bella shook her head, the tears starting to fall from her eyes now. Bella's hands were now wrapped around one another, trying to keep herself from moving towards Luke.

"I told you I was sorry Marcus. Let me tell Luke and I will leave you alone...." Bella turned towards Luke at that moment, taking a few minutes to utter the courage to tell him. "I never meant for any of that to happen to you... I took up for you, it landed me beaten and in the pit.... But I took up for you Luke... I'm sorry... i never meant any harm to either of you...." Shaking softly, Bella turned away and moved towards the door. "Marcus, there is pain medicine on the tray... enough for both of you. Take it, you will feel better...." Turning her head, she moved out the door. The slave managed to make it to the hall way before she slid down the wall opposite of Luke's room and broke down. She was hurting everywhere, inside and out. Her knees were brought up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them. Letting the tears flow.

Marcus stood there dumbfounded when Bella ignored his order to leave, her thin, beaten bodily almost trembling where she stood – though it wasn’t clear if it was from fear, exhaustion, or nerves. Defy him she did though, letting the words flow with force, spitting out her explanations all over again, but this time directed at Luke. Rage boiled inside Marcus, a rage so strong that he actually considered thumping the slave upside his head, but he managed to keep control. He felt the heat in his face though and the tension in his fists, his body trembling on its own for an entirely different reason than hers.

Taking a deep breath, he let her have her say, hoping that Luke wasn’t listening in his fevered state. But one look at his brother shattered that hope into tiny pieces, scattering them across his soul. The boy was listening alright, a look of happiness plastered to his face as his gaze took her in. Groaning, Marcus set the tray down and tried to ignore them, turning his back on the scene. It didn’t last long as her final words petered out and she left the room, the door closing quietly behind her.

“Thank god!” Marcus said, turning back around. “I can’t stand to be around her right now.” Luke turned to his brother, his eyes going wide. “W-what did you say, Marcus?” Pulling up a chair, Marcus sat across from him. “She’s the reason you got hurt so badly, Luke. The reason we both did. She claims she didn’t tell the old man but even if that’s true, if she wasn’t here, you wouldn’t be looking like death warmed over right now.” Luke closed his eyes, taking a deep, shuddering breath. “It’s not her fault that I like her, Marcus. Everything I’ve done to help her, I’ve done on my own.” Marcus just glared at him, wanting to thump him but refraining for the moment.

Bella set against the wall for more then half an hour. Letting all of her emotions, physical and mental abuse settle in. Shaking her head, she wiped her face and stood up. Anyone in their right mind could tell that Bella had been crying. Her eyes were red and swollen, the few remaining tears flowing down her cheeks. Just get the plates, the tray and get out of there. You'll be fine... Without another word to herself, she gently pushed the door to Luke's room open and went in with her head hanging.

She didn't want another confrontation, all she wanted was to do her job and get out of there. Taking a step forward towards the plates and tray, Bella spoke gently. "I only want the plates and tray. That's it." She didn't wait for an answer, she merely grabbed what she came for and glanced at Luke as she exited the room. All very quickly. See, you could do it. Shaking her head, she moved back downstairs. Her mind on everything else then what she had in her hand.

As she moved to the last step, she missed it and fell forward. The plates shattering again the wood floors. Whimpering softly, she knew her Master would of hears the commotion. The stairs were at the edge of his office door. Shaking her head, she could hear the footsteps coming up the basement stairs and as she looked up, she saw the man that she didn't want to see. Cowering to herself, she shook her head. "I didn't mean to..." Her eyes glanced towards the shattered plates on the floor in front of her.

Luke stirred after that, sitting up in bed, matching Marcus’s glare as if he was daring him to say something. Not that the young man was in any position to do anything about it if his brother did, not when he was damn near bedridden and in more pain than he’d felt in a while, but the urge was still there. Marcus finally huffed and looked away, arms crossed over his chest. Anger still flowed through him but he let it go, not wanting to be mad at Luke when his anger was really directed elsewhere.

Just then their door banged open again, causing both boys to jump, and when Marcus looked up, their slave was running in again. A growl was forming in his throat when her words flowed out, her hands darting here and there to gather what she needed to get back out. He started to rise from his chair when she finally darted safely through the door, shutting it behind her but he’d caught the pause and the way she’d looked at Luke and it had left him boiling on the inside. He just didn’t know if it was anger or jealousy this time.

When the crash came moments later, Luke visibly flinched and Marcus laughed, both boys knowing exactly what happened. “Go help her, Marcus” Luke said, turning to face his brother. The laugh ended abruptly and he turned to Luke. “Are you nuts? She deserved that.” He was met with a frown and a pointed finger. “Go, Marcus. If you care about me at all, go help her.” Marcus stared at his brother, grumbling, and then did what he asked, slipping through the door to the top of the stairs.

She had tripped near the bottom from the looks of it, the dishes crashing to the floor and splintering into pieces. Their father, her Master, was standing over the mess now, glaring down at her. Shit was going to hit the fan and he smiled at the thought…for just a moment at least….and then he thought of what she said. His smile turned into a frown as he warred within himself. In the end, the anger faded away and he started slipping down the steps. “She’s telling the truth” he said, directing his words to the old man. “I scared her pretty badly at the top of the stairs, causing her to lose her footing and drop everything. Felt kind of good too.” He flashed his father a quick grin than glanced down at Bella, giving the barest shake of his head.

When she heard Luke walk to the top of the stairs, she whimpered even more. She could feel the glares that both men were giving her, bracing herself for her Master to grab her up and punish her for breaking the dishes. But it hadn't happened, not yet at least. When she heard the footsteps coming down the stairs, Bella knew Marcus had joined them at the bottom. Taking a quick glance towards him, she turned away. What he said next, surprised her.

He was taking up for her trip, which she hadn't expected. Part of her figured Luke had made him though, which was okay with her. "I'm sorry master, it won't happen again." As she finished speaking, she was starting to stand to retrieve the broom. Something she could get all the pieces of glass up with. Before she did, she bent over and picked up all the big pieces, being careful not to cut herself on any of them.

As she stood up, she glanced towards her master and then Marcus. "I am sorry... I didn't realize I was that close to the stairs..." She let her voice drift away, holding the pieces of glass in her hands as she waited for him to say something, or to do something.

Marcus couldn’t believe he was covering for her, not with all the trouble she’d caused, but he knew it was important to Luke that he help and, in truth, to him a little too. Whatever she was, Bella didn’t deserve the wrath of her Father so soon after spending time in the Pit, even if this mess was really her fault. He continued down the stairs, stopping near the bottom.

As Bella slowly stood, her Master turned his hard gaze on Marcus, staring him down. The boy held the gaze for a moment and then slowly turned it towards the floor, becoming submissive to the man in that moment. He was in no condition to take another beating from him, not for a while yet. Silence reined among the three of them, the tension heavy in the air.

Finally, his father spoke. “It’s not your fault, Bella, not if my idiot son scared you. What were you thinking, Marcus? You ruined a perfectly good set of dishes and almost hurt my property.” His tone got hard at the end, causing Marcus to tense. “Go on and get yourself cleaned up, Bella. Marcus will clean up this mess. Won’t you, boy?” Marcus raised his gaze then and gave a crisp nod, slipping past Bella and heading for the broom. As he did, his fingers grazed her hip, just a light touch.

Bella watched as the two men stood their ground, their gazes locked on one another, untill finally Marcus broke his gaze, becoming submissive just like Bella had in that moment. Bella knew Marcus didnt want, nor need another beating from his father. Which was why he kept quite and turned his gaze towards the floor. She was thankful for him, because she still hadn't regained all that she needed from the pit.

When the tension was finally broken with his fathers words, Bella could feel relief in her body and she could hear his tone getting hard and rough at the end, which was when she whimpered and looked away. Whens he told her she could go and get cleaned up, she nodded her head. "Yes Master..." Looking up, she met Marcus's gaze as he turned to look at his father. As he gave him a nod, Bella turned.

It wasn't long after and Marcus was brushing beside her. His hand lightly brushing against her hip, was enough to leave her breathless. She knew he hated her, but for some reason he still stuck up for her. Taking a deep breath, she noticed that he was making his way back to her. "Here..." She spoke gently as she handed him what she had already picked up. "Thank you...." She whispered softly into his ear. Thanking him for taking up for her just moments before. It was all she said as Bella moved towards the bathroom. Desperately wanting to scrub the filth away from her hair and body. Even if her master hadnt meant to get a shower, it was still going to be nice to be clean. Ten minutes later, Bella was drying herself off and slipping back into the gown he had given her. She was almost back to her normal self, her hair was clean and hung over one shoulder, her skin was clean except for all the bruises that was on her skin. Lifting her gown up as she walked out of the bathroom, she looked down to see one of the nastier one's on her body. The one from where he had punched her in her stomach, shaking her head and grimacing. She noticed that Marcus was still cleaning up her mess.

Marcus took his time moving across the room, his gaze darting over to Bella as she slipped away, heading for the bathroom. The sway of her hips caught his attention like it never had before and he frowned before shaking his head. Now was not the time to think about something like that, especially when he’d just saved her ass, a move that he still didn’t fully understand. Sure, she hadn’t deserved his father’s wrath again – no one would want that – but he also hadn’t had to be the one to save her. He’d been so mad at her for the damage their father had done to him and Luke – was still mad at her in fact – yet, when push came to shove, he’d stepped in.

The touch to her hip had confused him at first too but then he realized he wanted her, still wanted her, just like Luke did. For Luke it was an emotional decision, one that came from his heart, but for Marcus it was more about raw need. Once he realized that, more of his anger slipped away. Taking the broom, he turned and saw his father standing there still, watching him. As he reached for the pan, the old man spoke, his words hard. “Do something stupid like that again Marcus and you won’t be able to get up from your beating. Then you’ll have to let that slave you hate take care of you. Bet that would be fitting punishment.” Anger flared across his face but he held his tongue and his father finally moved off.

Moving over to the spill, he slowly began to clean it up, soon getting lost in the work. He never heard the shower cut off or her footsteps but she was suddenly there, standing near him. Looking up, his eyes took in the nightgown, seeing the way it clung to her soft curves, giving a hint of what lay beneath. As he stared, his felt his heart beat a little faster and felt that first tinge of desire. Dropping the broom and pan on the floor, he quickly stood and then moved towards her, his hands reaching out and pushing her shoulders until her back hit the wall. Pinning her there, his gaze swept over her body one more time, moving slower than before. “Bella” he murmured, his voice husky. “You….I….” The words wouldn’t come so he just kept her pinned there, his gaze heated and bold.

Bella couldn't help but feel the same way. She knew Marcus was angry with her, but for some reason he had helped her out against his father. Why? She had no idea. Maybe he wanted to save her another beating, hell. The previous one was still with her and would be for a while she figured. Bella had missed his father talking to him, thankfully for her. There had been enough of him for the moment. Watching Marcus pick up the mess, Bella yawned softly. The last time she had slept? It was longer then 24 hours, because she spent that long in the pit. Shivering at the thought, she tried to push it away; but the thoughts wouldn't move from her mind.

When his eyes met hers for the first time, part of her knew he had let his anger fade away. When he dropped the broom and pan, Bella came back to reality. Noticing that Marcus was standing now, his eyes still locked on hers. When he pushed towards her, she flinched automatically. His hands were against her shoulders, pushing her until her back hit the wall. He was pinning her against the wall, his gaze looking her over once more. Bella winced as his hands hit against her body, sore from the beating she had. She wasn't use to it.

When he spoke, Bella let a deep breath out. She hadn't realized she was holding her breath. Shaking her head, she listened to him. When he finished, he was speechless; so he kept her pinned against the wall. "Marcus... I know." Shaking her head, she was just like Marcus was. She was starting to realize she wanted him just like he did her. Just like she wanted Luke. Whimpering softly, she could feel the exhaustion slowly taking over her body. "What I said, in Luke's room.... It was all true. I promise. I took up for both of you... Both." She let her voice trail off as she gazed her fingers across his cheek. "I've never been beaten like he beat me and I've never experienced the loneliness and despair that I did in that pit." Closing her eyes, she felt her hand stopping at his cheek.

Taking a breath, she opened her eyes and felt herself leaning closer to him. "You were so mad... Now your here, pinning me against the wall. I can feel the sexual tension in the air, can't you?" She let her voice trail off once again. "You have wanted me since the day in the kitchen... Your father... What will he think...? You'll have to beat me around or something...." Bella shook her head, wincing as she let her hand drop to her side. Feeling the pain in her stomach coming back.

Back
Top Bottom