Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to Love (DareToDream & Loveme)

The moment she had pulled away, she had regretted it. She could feel his anger almost instantly, hating herself for it. Shaking her head, she could hear him pulling his pants up. When she felt his breath against her ear, she shook her head.

His words were cutting through her like ice, her heart breaking at his words. The harshness in his voice, she could feel the tears falling. Whimpering, she spoke gently. "Like.... I didn't..." She hadn't meant it that way. She cared for the man, deeply. But she knew, feelings would only complicate things. He would treat her well, his father would notice and hurt him. She didn't want that.

When she was done with the kitchen, she made her way to the living room. The tears were still there, but she didn't care. Over the next few hours, she cleaned the lovingroom, the bathrooms and bedrooms. As she finished, she moved through out the hall. Coming out at the kitchen. She hadn't seen Luke, nor ran into Marcus. Wiping her face, she could see Marcus at the dining table. Taking a moment, she set down across him. "I don't know what else to do... The house is clean and Luke is pissed at me. What do I do now?"

The bark was hard against his back, the ribbed ridges of wood pressing into his skin through his shirt, causing him to fidget, but Luke didn’t get up. Right then, he was fuming, so mad at Bella that he could hardly think straight. His fists clenched at his sides, arms virtually shaking, as he fought the anger that swamped him. She had blown him off like he hadn’t mattered in the least, had proven that she didn’t care for him at all; her actions had purely been because of his father’s orders and he’d simply imagined it when he thought she’d enjoyed it.

It pissed him off to think that he had begun to develop feelings for someone who didn’t feel the same way in return and he knew if he went back into the house, he would do something he would regret, either by hurting her or pissing off his father. Luke wasn’t a violent man but hurt was hurt and right then, he was hurt. He knew she was in there cleaning, making her mark on the house, and he couldn’t be around her right then. Closing his eyes, he eventually drifted off, the memories of Bella pleasing him in the kitchen haunting him.

All through the shower, all Marcus could think of was Bella sucking off Luke and it had left him hard and needy. He’d made it to the dining table, where he’d sat to read the paper, but concentrating was hard to do, especially with the pretty slave moving all around him as she cleaned the house. Something was wrong, he could sense it, but he hadn’t talked to Luke and he didn’t know what, at least not yet. When she suddenly sat down in front of him, he only half listened, his eyes studying her carefully, seeing her on her knees in front of his brother. “Why is Luke pissed at you?” he asked though his mind wanted to order her to the bedroom so he could fuck her.

Bella shook her head, noticing the mans eyes roaming over her body. Sighing, she spoke gently. "Because I pulled away from his kiss, he doesn't realize... Having feelings towards one another will only make the matter worse. That's all I was trying to do... But he didn't see it that way." The woman could feel the tears coming back once more and she quickly wiped her face.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you, you don't care do you? Maybe I should just submit to your father and then everything will be all fine." She pushed herself out of the dining room seat and moved towards the window that overlooked the side yard. "You've been watching me, you watched me pleasure your brother, you've been watching me clean. Just go ahead, order me to please you; because I'm sure that's what your father was talking to you about." At the last sentence, Bella had turned to face Marcus.

"There's nothing go be ashamed of, I'm the slave of the house. So why don't you just get it over with? I can see your eyes trailing my body." Bella had crossed over, was now leaning against the table. "Are you scared?" Bella was being serious, she would rather get it over with. Maybe she was seeing how mad she could make him. "Arent you like your father? The jealousy and anger builds up until you let it loose on the slave? That's what he did to me. He fucked me, with all the anger he had."

Marcus had learned to survive in life, under his father’s care, by being ruthless and hard. He was the unmovable stone, with a heart that lacked passion, while Luke was the emotional one, who often got in trouble for it. It had been that way for as long as he could remember and he was used to it, reveled in it in fact. Ever since Bella had come into their life though, he’d been feeling things, things that he didn’t like or want to feel, and nothing he did seemed to stop it.

As he sat there, listening to her rant at him, another piece of that stone inside him cracked, but this time with anger. He was jealous of Luke, jealous that he’d gotten to see their slave naked first, jealous that he’d gotten a blow job from her first, and jealous that perhaps he’d been wrong all this time, to never care. It was her final words, the ones that called him scared and then compared to his father, that did it.

He was out of his seat in a flash, his hard body moving faster than it ever had, slipping around the table and up behind her. One meaty hand came up to wrap itself in her hair and the other came around her waist. In one smooth motion he yanked her body away from the table at the same time that he bent her forward, using her hair as leverage. In seconds he had her pinned to the table, his body flush up against hers. Leaning down, he placed his mouth at the edge of her ear, tongue flicking out to caress it. “I am nothing like him!” he murmured, his voice pitched low yet scorching with heat. He itched to take advantage of her position, to slide his hand between her legs and caress her pussy before plowing his hard cock inside her, but he held back. His body trembled under his control, hips brushing hips, but all he did was speak again. “When I fuck you for the first time, Bella, it will be because you want it, not because I take it.” With that, Marcus himself away from her and turned on his heels, stalking from the room.

Luke had finally had enough of the fresh air and entered the house just in time to see Marcus shove Bella onto the table. Anger flared through him at first but then he heard the words and saw his brother turn and leave, a look of mixed emotions on his face. As soon as he was gone, the man hurried to Bella’s side. “Hey, are you ok?” he asked, as he helped her to stand back up. Seeing her in that one moment, vulnerable to abuse, had burned away whatever anger was left.

She hadn't been expecting him to lash out like he had, but within a split second he was up from the chair and moving around the table. His hand grabbing a fistful of hair, his other wrapping around her waist. Bells could feel her head being yanked back as he pulled her back, her chest pounding from the nerves, from being scared. It wasn't long and he was pushing her against the table. Her bare chest flat against the table, her arms on her sides. She could feel his body pushing into hers, his lips brushing against her ears.

The mans voice might have been soft, but any sane person could hear the heat, the ugliness behind it. When he started to caress her ear with his tongue, she whimpered into the table. Her eyes were tightly closed, hearing his words. His body shook against hers, his next words meaning more then anything. But when he pulled away, she had started to fall to the floor. Tears still in her eyes, she shook her head and whimpered.

Before she felt the ground, she could feel someone helping her up. Looking up, she saw Luke. Bella was silent for a few moments, until she could get her heart rate back to normal. "I... I'm fine... I brought it upon myself...." Bella was rubbing her arms, feeling the pain start to rise in them from the table. Grimmacing, the slave fell to the floor. Her knees brought up to her chest, arms wrapped around them. It was then that she broke down, she was scared, hurting, cold, and tired. But she knew it would only continue until she died or the man just got rid of her. Sniffling, she whimpered lightly. Even though she was breaking down, it deny mean that she would so easily give into the man that owned her. She would stand up strong against him, and crash when she was alone.

Luke studied Bella closely, noting the tears on her cheeks and the flushed tint to her skin. He also noticed red scuff like marks on her chest and the way her hair was disarrayed, drawing a frown to his lips. Marcus had hurt her, in more ways than one, and he felt his blood begin to heat up at that thought. His brother was bigger and stronger than him but that didn’t give him any right to treat Bella that way and the first moment he had alone with him, Marcus would understand that. Though leaner and smaller, Luke was a scrapper and could fight with the best of them when he put his mind to it. Though he’d probably get pummeled, it’d feel good to drill his bully of a brother in the jaw.

As the slave dropped the floor and drew her legs up against her chest, the tears flowing freely now, Luke dropped down next to her. A quick glance around indicated his father had left the room and based on the time on the clock, he knew he’d retired for his normal afternoon nap so the coast was clear. Reaching out, he brushed his fingers across her cheek, lifting her tears onto his skin, the touch tender and intimate. “You may have brought it on yourself, Bella” he whispered softly, his fingers now brushing her hair back from her face “but that doesn’t give Marcus the right to hurt you. You’re not our slave, you’re our fathers, and my brother should treat you with more respect than that. Clearly I’m going to have to make him see the right path to take; I owe that bastard for this bruise on my jaw anyway.” He fingered his jaw for a moment than turned back to her.

Reaching out, he turned her chin so she faced him. “I’m sorry about what I said in the kitchen. I didn’t mean it….I….I was just hurt and saddened so I lashed out.” His fingers moved from her chin to her lips, lightly tracing them before he pulled away, shaking his head. “Come on. Father has gone to take his nap and clearly forgotten about you. Let’s get you to your room so you can rest a little and get some warmth from your covers.” Instead of pulling her to her feet then, Luke didn’t something unexpected; sliding one arm under her knees and one around her waist, he picked her up as he stood, cradling her against his chest. Quick rapid steps took him to her room and he slowly laid her on her bed then reached for her covers. “I’ll help you all I can, Bella, but you need to stop making it worse. The sooner you settle into a routine, the sooner my father will leave you alone.”

When she heard Luke speaking, she noticed that he was now leaning down beside her. "No, he had a right too... I...I compared him to your father... It just, Come out. I'm so stupid, Luke... I just want to go home..." Shaking her head, she felt his hand pulling her chin towards him. When he began to explain his self, she bushes him. Laughing softly at his comment, she shook her head. "You will get punched and stuff... You'll get hurt, then your father will want to know why you are..."

"No, it was my fault. I only done it because I was starting to feel things with you..." Shaking get head, she continued. "It would only make things worse, if we had feelings towards each other. That's what I meant... Luke... I never ever meant to hurt you..." She sniffled, trying to wash the tears off her face. When he pulled her towards him, picking her up in his arms quite easily. "The bed, a nap... Sounds good..."

Bella pushed her head against his chest, closing her eyes. Before she knew it, he was lying her on the bed and pulling the covers over her body. "No.... It's not that easy, if I give in now he will just win... It won't change. I'll always be my feisty self, don't you see that....?" She had pulled the covers closer to her face, closing her eyes once more. "One day, I will submit... Maybe sooner then later or later then sooner... He won't leave me alone... Luke he won't..." Shaking her head, she started to quite. Exhausted from the days chores and it still wasn't time for the day to be over.

Bella settled into the bed, her conversation having run its course, and Luke adjusted the covers, tucking her in like he would a child. “It’s ok, Bella, it’s ok” he said, smoothing some hair off her forehead. “I know it’s not smart to have feelings…and I know you didn’t mean to hurt mine…but what’s done is done.” Of course, he was talking about his feelings for her but he didn’t say that. He didn’t want her to feel any more guilty than she already did.

“No, he probably won’t, Bella” he murmured softly, kneeling down at the side of the bed “but the more you fight him, the more he’s going to hurt you or abuse you. Maybe…maybe we can work it so that he has you take care of us more than he does himself….then at least you’ll be with people your own age instead of some old, smelly geazer.” The thought of his father like that brought a smile to his face, the first time he’d done that in the last hour or so. Of course, if his father heard him talk like that, he’d knock his head off.

“As for Marcus and I…well, brothers fight all the time and we’re no different. No, no more talking. Father naps for a few hours but if he finds you in bed when he wakes up, he’ll hurt you or fuck you. Neither is good.” Bending down, he decided to do something she’d hate and so he placed a delicate kiss on her lips. “I’ll do my best to get to you before he does once he’s up. Sweet dreams, kiddo” he said, grinning. With that, he retreated from the bedroom, shutting the door behind him and went in search of Marcus.

When he tucked her in, she couldn't help but to smile. She had feelings for him, but was trying her best not to show them. Especially around his father. That would lead to more hurt then need be. Shaking her head, she adjusted her head on the pillow and nodded towards him. "I'll be fine Luke... I am a lot stronger than you think." Sighing, she closed her eyes and listened to his words. Slowly they all began to slur into the background. Sleeping taking over her.

If she wasn't awake before his father found her, she would deal with him when it came. But for now, she was enjoying the sleep that she could get. The two brothers were very different, but stuck in the same path as she. Marcus was the brute of the two, Luke the one to show emotion. Bella had deserved what Marcus had done to her, without a doubt. Twenty-Minutes later, she was out cold. Her body lay motionless under the covers, her breathing slow and steady.

Over the next hour, she slept. The thought of waking up to the man no where in sight. Another hour passed and she still slept silently. It was at one point, she woke to something. Groaning deeply, she opened her eyes to see what it was that had woke up. Seeing nothing, she started to fall back asleep. As the time came closer to the man's nap ending, Bella began to slowly wake up.

Luke left Bella’s bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind him, and slipped into the hallway before heading to the living room. He paused there for a moment, considering his next move; every muscle in his body wanted to find Marcus and pound him to a pulp but he knew that was folly. Bella herself had said she deserved what Marcus did to her and he couldn’t blame his brother really – he’d done what he needed to survive in the house, just like Luke had, and if it changed his personality slightly, it was to be expected. He decided not to press the issue, at least not now, and settled on the couch instead. Before he knew it, he had drifted off, his body more tired from Bella’s attention than he realized.

Marcus had fallen asleep in his bedroom by then, having nothing better to do and no way to relieve himself of his anger. He had masturbated prior, his hand moving like lightning over his hard cock, and the climax had drained him. His snores were soft and he slumbered deeply.

The old man blinked his eyes open, suddenly awake, and sat up in bed. His gaze darted around as he tried to figure out what had woken him and then he realized it. The house was too silent. Getting up, he stalked into the hallway silently, stopping at the boy’s rooms first. Luke’s was empty but Marcus napped so he left him alone and headed downstairs. There he quickly discovered a sleeping Bella and Luke, each in a different area. Anger took him hard and fast, anger at the insolent slave for sleeping without permission and at his son for clearly allowing it. He was on Luke like a flash, rousting the young man from his sleep, his curses and fists flying instantly. There was no time to defend, or even wake up for that matter, before the first fist hit his face, drawing a cry from Luke’s lips. The cry was cut short as more blows fell, not stopping until the man was bloody and swollen. Dropping his lifeless body to the couch, the old man swore again, knowing he was only unconscious. Next he stalked to the closed bedroom door and delivered a swift kick to it, the obstruction flying open with a bang. There he saw the slave slowly awakening, sleep still in her eyes. “You bitch!” he roared. “How dare you take a nap without permission! I’ve already punished Luke and now it’s your turn.” Spittle flew from his mouth as he shouted, his hands quickly fumbling at his belt to remove it. She was already in bed and his anger fueled his blood, causing his body to react instantly.

The cry from the living room had stirred her awake even more. The young woman had been trying to wake up for the last five minutes, but it hadn't happened. Over the next few moments, she could hear the man cursing, his fist hitting someones skin. At the time, she didn't know who it was; Luke or Marcus. But something told her that it wasn't Marcus. Marcus hadnt been seen since the kitchen earlier, Luke had helped her sleep.

But before Bella could get out of bed and see who it was for sure, the door was being kicked open with a loud bang as it hit against the wall. It took her awhile to realize what was fully happening, but as he began to scream at her it finally hit her. "You bitch," was ringing in her ears. Next her suspicion had been told. It had been Lukes cry

"No.... !" She could see his hands fumbling for his belt and she was frozen in fear on the bed. Taking the covers and trying to hide her bare skin, like it would help against him. "Go ahead! Hurt me like you did Luke! I dont care! Punish me, make me bleed, knock me unconscious. Whatever! Because that's all you know how to do! You punished Luke for nothing! Marcus is no where to be found, I don't see you punishing him! They are your children!" Bella shook her head, the fear showing as she ran her mouth. It wasn't shortly after that he had his belt off, and she was clenching the covers. His strength along with the belt, that she was pretty sure was leather would clearly hurt against her bare skin. "Do it or are you scared I'll fight back and win?"

The old man could hear his slave talking, hear her vindictive words, and it did nothing more than fuel his anger further. He had punished his son, left him bleed and unconscious on the floor, and now it was the slave’s turn. First, he would fuck her and then he would beat her senseless too, leaving no doubt who was master of this house. “Oh, I plan on hurting you, little bitch, gonna hurt you until you scream and pass out like my pansy of son in there” he said, the menace clear in his voice “but first I’m going to have a little fun with that body of yours.”

The belt was off now and he held it in one hand like a whip as he approached the bed, cracking it loudly with every step he took. When he reached the bed, he leaned down and grabbed the covers, ripping them out of her hand, revealing her nude body to his sight. “Mmm, such a pretty little thing you are” he murmured, eyeing every delicious curve. “You got pleasure my son earlier and now you’re gonna do the same to me.” Moving fast, he darted to the edge of the bed and grabbed her hair, yanking her face down on the covers.

Pinning her like that, he quickly fumbled with his pants, dropping them around his ankles, and sent his boxers going next. She fought against his grip but he ignored it, a mad cackle coming from his lips. “Oh yes, I’m gonna love fucking that little pussy of yours” he said as he lifted her back up and slapped her hard across the face, once, twice, and three times, trying to get her to submit. “Now shut up bitch and get ready to take me.” To be sure she would cooperate, he whipped the belt across her lower back and then across her butt, delivering hard blows with each.

"Don't talk about him like that!" She screamed right before he cracked the whip beside the bed. Her face grimacing. When he ripped the covers away from her body, she instantly felt disgust running towards the man. She was about to speak again, but the man was fast. He was grabbing her hair and pushing her face down in the covers forcefully. Bella could feel her heart racing, her blood boiling. Not because she was mad, but because she was scared for her life.

It wasn't a few seconds later she could hear his pants and boxers hitting the ground. Her body was trying its best to fight against him, but it done no good. He was to strong for her, even if his grip was just pushing her face down. It was getting hard for her to breath, but as she struggled for a breath, his hand brought her head up. Before she could get a breath in, she felt his hand slapping hard against her face. Once, twice, three times. Bella screamed, feeling the pain racing into her face. Trickle of blood starting to form at the corner of her mouth.

At his next words, she felt the belt hitting against her lower back, then against her butt. Screaming, out in pain she could feel her lower back starting to fester up. The woman groaned deeply, knowing that this was just the beginning of her punishment.

Her screams of pain were music to his hears and it made him want to hear her sing her torment that much more. Delivering another blow to her lower back, right alongside the other red welt that was slowly rising to the surface, he grinned and laughed. “Look at you now, little welp. Not such a bad ass talker once you feel a little pain. You have no idea how much I’m enjoying this.” His hand whipped again, driving the belt over her ass a second time and then he delivered a blow to her upper back and shoulders, the crack of the leather against her smooth skin loud in the small room. “I think maybe I need to whip you more often, my sweet little slave. Teach you who your master is every damn time if I have too.” Another crack of the belt, this time across the back of her thighs drew more redness to the surface of her skin.

Climbing up onto the bed with her then, he leaned forward and slid his belt under her neck, bringing both ends back up near her back. “Think I might treat you like a horse this time around and ride that sweet little pussy of yours from behind.” Letting go of her hair, he quickly looped the belt a few more times and then buckled it, creating a nice little harness around her neck. Lying down so his body covered hers, he pulled back on the belt, raising her head from the bed. “Now you’re gonna lift that fine ass of yours in the air, bitch and feel my hard cock fuck you hard and fast.” Loosening his grip on the belt so her head flopped back on the bed, he quickly scooted backwards, one hand sliding under her waist and lifting her knees up. That left her in a vulnerable position, her lower body flat on the bed and her ass in the air, with his grip tight on the belt around her neck. Reaching a hand between her legs, he slowly caressed her pussy, feeling how dry it was. “Guess I’m gonna have to lube up for this one” he murmured, spitting into his hand a few times and then rubbing it along the length of his hard shaft. When he had it good and slick, he lined up to her entrance and with one hard shove, buried himself to the hilt inside her.

Bella screamed as he delivered the other blow to her lower back, the slap from that strike causing the now formed welt on her back to hurt even worse. Every time the belt hit against her skin she could feel the rising welts coming up. Her screams could be heard through out the small room. Right along side the noise of the belt swinging in the air and then slapping against her skin. Bella cursed under her breath, his words pierced through her as she drew her breath in every time the belt hit across her back, things, ass. She had lost how many times he had hit her with the belt, but she knew she would be able to count with the welts that were forming all over her back.

When she felt his weight shifting onto the bed, the belt slipping around her neck. It wasn't long she could feel the belt bringing her head backwards. When he finally let go of her hair, she felt the belt cut into her skin. When he slipped the hook into the wholes in the belt, she knew what he was doing. Making a harness for her neck. "I'm not a horse." She spoke through gritted teeth as he laid down on her. The belt causing her head to pull backwards, her eyes being able to look into his face.

When he let the belt go, she dropped her head. Her arms were pushed under her body as he lifted her ass up in the air. Leaving her behind vulnerable to his touch. Bella coughed as he gripped the belt tightly once more, pulling her head back so her hair reached her back just barely. Closing her eyes as his hands ran between her things, she heard his next words. Bella screamed deeply as he pushed himself in her, hard and not caring. She knew, that he was just getting started on her....

She might not be a horse but that belt around her neck made a nifty little harness for his obstinate slave and he definitely had plans to ride that pussy of hers until she pleaded with him to be done with her. She was dry, tight, fighting but he didn’t care and with a tight grip on that collar, the old man began to move inside her, starting slow. His hips pulled back until his tip was inside her and then he eased his way back in, loving the friction it caused. “Oh yea, gotta like a woman with a tight pussy. Gonna fuck this thing until I die, I think” he groaned.

With that, the old man began to find his rhythm, his strokes getting steadily faster and harder, each one rocking her on the bed. He rode her with leisure, taking his time, wanting this particular fuck to last a bit longer than their last. Twice his hand slapped down on her ass, landing right across those raised welts, and twice he reached around and groped her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples hard. He saved the best for last though, slowly licking one of his fingers thoroughly, getting it nice and wet. When he was moving inside her rapidly now, his thrusts hard and rough, he placed that finger at the edge of puckered hole and then shoved it inside her.

She was filled to the brim now, ass and pussy, and he assaulted her with abandon, his body pounding into her while his finger pumped her. Finally, he couldn’t last any longer and with a loud groan, the old man came, filling that tight little hole of hers full. Pulling out at last, he sighed happily. “Now that’s what I call a proper fucking” he said. Undoing the belt, he gripped her hair instead and then pulled her up into a kneeling position. “Now, bitch, it’s time to hear you scream some more.” With that, he proceeded to whip her with the belt, delivering ten more blows to the back of her thighs, butt, lower back and upper back, finally letting her beaten body flop back onto the bed.

Bella's head was pulled back the more he tugged on the belt that was around her neck. The edge of it going into her skin every time she tried to push her head down. A red mark was beginning to show on either side of the belt, from where it rubbed against her skin. When the man started to push himself into her, she grimaced. Everytime he pulled out, he eased hisself back into her. The friction sending chills down her spine. His words were ignored as he spoke.

Over the next moments, his thrusts began to speed up and become harder. Every one of them pushing her forward on the bed and the harness caused her to be pulled back against him. She was trying her best to hide the pleasure she felt from the man, her eyes closing as she bit her bottom lip. Trying to keep the moans from escaping her lips. When his hand reached out and slapped her ass, she screamed in pain. The slaps were only heightened because of the welts that were now raised over her entire back side. When he was through there, his hand slowly moved to her breast. Twisting and pulling on her nipples. What happened next hadnt been expected. His finger had been shoved in her ass. Now she was filled in both holes.

Her body was already starting to give out, the only thing holding her up was the belt around her neck. Her screams of pain and pleasure were echoing through the room as he finally filled her pussy with his juices. When he pulled out, she could feel his juices leaking down her leg. His next move, was undoing the belt as he grabbed her hair. Forcing her into a kneeling position. Her back was to him as he took the belt and attacked her backside with it. Ten strikes went to her thighs, her ass, her back. Her screams were louder then ever before. The belt cracking against already formed welts. Causing them to start to bleed. Bella's body looked like hell. ThR whole backside was ccered in bruises, welts and was now starting to bleed from the welts. When he let her beaten body fall unto the bed, she cried out. "Please... Please... Leave me alone..." Her Whimpers were barely heard through the tears and sniffles. She was beginning to learn her place, who he was.

The old man stared down at the fallen slave, a satisfied grin on his face. Her body was bloody and beaten, the damage done by his own hand, and she’d given him what she wanted, asking in a broken voice to be left alone. She was beginning to break - it was clear in her posture and tone – and he loved it. Even better, he suspected that a small part of her had enjoyed the rough fucking. Leaning down so his mouth was near her ear, he slipped one hand into her hair and began to comb through it with his fingers, as if he was helping to ease her pain. “I will leave you alone now, my pretty little slave” he murmured softly “because you asked nicely. I enjoyed fucking your tight little pussy again and I think you enjoyed it too. Let this be a lesson for you though.” With that, he roughly grabbed her hair and twisted it, causing more pain. “When you mouth off to me or fight back, you will feel pain like you’ve never felt before.” He pressed her face into the bed then, holding her flat against the covers, knowing he was cutting off her air. It was a lesson for her, one of her mortality, and he held it for a minute or two before letting her up. “Tonight, you will come to my bed willingly, wearing nothing at all.” He let go of her hair then and slipped from the bed, disappearing from the room.

It was the screams that drew Marcus from his sleep, high pitched screams of pain, and he slid to his feet. He headed down the hall and slipped down the stairs, stopping when he heard the slap of a belt on bare skin. Grimacing, he turned towards the bedroom, listening as his father punished Bella, no doubt after having just fucked her. Shaking his head, he saw another body on the floor by the couch and went to it, gasping when he saw Luke. His face was black and blue, blood leaking from his lips, and one eye had swollen shut. Clearly their father had attacked him before going after Bella. Lifting the man up, he laid him on the couch and then went into the kitchen to get a bowl of water and a wet rag. As his father stormed from Bella’s bedroom and went outside, Marcus set about cleaning up Luke.

The soothing cool of the water brought Luke to consciousness and he blinked at his brother then reached out and stopped his hand. His head felt like it was going to explode and he could feel the swollen skin. Staring at his brother, he tried to speak, the word finally coming out as a croak. “Father?” Marcus nodded back at him then glanced at Bella’s room. “Yes. He beat you and then he beat Bella. It sounded bad. We should check on her.” Even though the pain was sharp, Luke nodded and rolled to his feet, staggering as he stood. Steadying himself on his brother, the two young men went to Bella’s room, noting the broken door. Twin gasps followed when they saw her on the bed and it was Luke that moved first, taking the bowl of water and rag from Marcus. He reached her side quickly, sitting down slowly, and ran the cloth slowly over her back. “It’s ok, Bella” he murmured in a soft coo, the words slightly slurred from his swollen mouth. “He’s outside and we’re here. We’ll clean you up.” Marcus found another rag from the bathroom and helped with the task, both men working soundless, relieving what pain they could.

Bella was starting to break. Her body was physically breaking down. When she felt his mouth nearing her ear, she whimpered. She could hear his voice, but it was slipping in and out as she fought to stay conscious. As his fingers combed through her hair, it was like he was trying to ease her pain, to calm her. But it was soon over as his fingers twisted in her hair. Pushing her face into the pillows, making her body lay flat against the bed. He was trying to restrict her breathing and it was working. Coughing into the pillow, she felt his fingers leave her hair. As she heard his last words, she whimpered. "Yes sir..." Her voice was still soft and hoarse. She didn't want to think of what would happen that night.

Bella could hear the man leaving, could hear Marcus gasping at Luke. A few moments later she could hear them talking, hear their footsteps coming closer and closer to her side. When she felt someone sit on the bed, when he spoke, she whimpered and tried to move away. "No... Noo... Please...." Bella whimpered, she could feel the rag against her skin. Finally moving her head, she could see Luke and how he looked. Marcus on the other side of her. "Luke... He beat you, for helping me..." Shaking her head, she grimaced as one of the rags brushed across the open wounds.

"Neither one of you can.... You shouldn't help...." The slave closed her eyes once more. She didn't even want to see what she looked like. She knew her back was bruised and cut, her face was tear stained and probably red. "Luke... I'm sorry, that never should of happened to you..." Bella felt horrible for him. "He beat me, with a belt..." The tears were starting to show once more. Staining her face even more. "He's going to do it again... I have to go to him tonight..." She was rambling on about different things. About how she was a slave, how she was nothing or no one any more.

They could tell that Bella was out of it, lost to the pain and the memories of what had been done to her, especially when she shied away from Luke’s attempts to clean her up. The woman was suffering on more than one level and nothing they could do could fix that. That didn’t mean they wouldn’t try though, not when they knew what it felt like to get the shit beat out of them by their father, and so they set about their task, operating in silence at first, just letting her ramble and get the words out. Long slowly swipes of the rags gradually cleaned up the worst of the blood that coated her skin, leaving nothing but the welts and open sores. It was a bad sight, no doubt about it; she would feel the pain of these injuries for days but she would heal, just as they had healed.

Luke looked up at Marcus and grimaced. “Marcus, can you get the salve from the bathroom? It helped us when we’d been whipped and it will help Bella.” Marcus hesitated for a moment, glancing down at her and then at his brother, but finally moved from the bed. Luke bent down and brushed some tears away from Bella’s face once he was gone. “Shhh, Bella, just try to relax. It will help your body adjust to the pain and injuries more.” His heart broke for her, for the punishment and rape that had been inflicted on her, but there was little that he could do other than sooth her.

When Marcus returned with the salve, he began to spread it on her back, lightly rubbing it into the welts and sores, while Luke continued to talk to her. “Don’t worry about us, Bella. He won’t kill us like he will you; not when he needs us to help around here. My beating was my fault; I fell asleep and new better. I will make him pay for that one day.” That got a sharp glance from his brother but Luke ignored it. “Go to him tonight, Bella, and please him. It will keep you alive and I…we…want you alive.” He looked at Marcus then but couldn’t read his expression. “Do what you need to do to survive. No matter what you think now, you are something…to me at least.” He caressed her cheek then before leaning down and placing a delicate kiss against her cheek. “We’ll go now. Rest and let your body get used to the soreness; Father won’t expect you to do anything after that beating until tonight.” With that, he moved from the bed and grabbed Marcus, both men leaving the room together to let her rest.

Bella whimpered as the rag worked along her back. It wasn't long and all the blood was cleaned from her back, just leave the welts. Feeling the rag hit against the welts made her cringe up. Her fists grabbing the sheets on the bed. The woman was hurting beyond belief, she had never been through anything like that and for the first time he hadn't taken it easy on her. Knowing the pain would be there for days to come, she tried to not think about it. But it wasn't helping that much.

When she felt the weight of the bed shift, she then heard the footsteps of Marcus as he left the room. Next, came Luke's voice. Wiping away the tears that were on her face. Whimpering softly, she done as he said and tried to relax. Bella didn't really know how it would help her body, but she would try anything at that moment. When she heard the footsteps once more, she felt the coldness of the saliva being rubbed onto her back, lightly over the welts.

Luke had continued to talk to her, Bella closed her eyes. Listening to him talking, flinching every once in awhile as Marcus rubbed over a welt. When he caressed her cheek, she felt the kiss come shortly after. The truth was, she didn't want them to leave. The woman didn't like to be alone, but it wasn't like she would be much company. Because it wasn't long and she was relaxed against the bed. Trying not to fall asleep like she had earlier. She didn't, she merely laid there and let her body relax. She was afraid to fall asleep now, at anytime.

As the rest of the day passed, Bella feared that night. But when the time came to go and see the man that had beaten her earlier that day, she grimaced and slowly stood from the bed. some of the pain had went a way, but most was still there. Walking slowly up the stairs, she turned and knocked on his door before entering the room.

The brothers quietly left her room, Luke looking back at her with great concern while Marcus just moved with purpose. When they were back in the living room, they hunkered down out of the way, keeping an eye out for their father. “Are you ok?” Marcus asked again, drawing Luke’s attention to him. “Yea, it’s worse than it looks. He caught me while I was napping; otherwise I might have gotten a few blows in this time.” His brother’s eyes widened at that comment, Luke’s second one regarding fighting back. “You’re nuts, man, you can’t fight back. Neither of us can.” Luke scowled but knew he was probably right; still, he was getting tired of just taking it. Instead of answering him, he looked back towards Bella’s room. “I hope she learns to settle down and stop fighting; I think this beating might have finally gotten through to her.” Marcus nodded then motioned outside, both boys leaving the house quietly and staying out of sight the rest of the afternoon.

The old man had retired to his room after beating his slave, happy and energized. He’d finally broke through her stubbornness, if only a little, and that was a good thing. She was a nubile little thing, and a fantastic piece of ass to fuck, so he looked forward to more of it. Her body would be really sore from the beating though so if she came to him tonight – which would be the next step in her giving in – then he would have to be more delicate with her, show her how it could feel if she didn’t fight him. To hear her moans come from pleasure, and not pain, would be a wonderful thing to hear, he had to admit, but if not, then he would take her with force again. He had no problem abusing her body to get what he wanted; she was a slave after all and meant for that.

When the knock came at his door many hours later, a sly grin slid over his face and he watched as the slave opened the door and shuffled in. Her spirit looked broken indeed and her body was hunched in pain. Standing, he slowly approached her, reaching around to close the door. His fingers reached out and caressed her cheek lightly while he studied her. “I see you’ve finally come around a little, my pretty little slave. I’m glad to see that. I told you if you simply did what you were told, there would not always be pain.” His hands moved again then, sliding down to caress her arms and shoulders before lightly tracing her breasts, his fingers playing with her nipples sensually, lightly twisting and tugging on them. “My touch can bring pleasure, slave, just like it’s doing to you now.” He continued to massage her breasts, just lightly touching them, letting her feel how good it could be if she just gave in. “Now why don’t you come to bed so those lips of yours can get my cock nice and hard. If you get me hard, I promise I will take care of you next.” With that, he backed towards the bed, waiting to see if she would follow.

Bella hadn't wanted to go to his room, but she knew if she didnt he would just beat her again. As his hand reached around and shut the door, she flinched. She was scared of the man in front of her, the motions of earlier that day still fresh in her mind. As he caressed her cheek, she closed her eyes gently. Letting the feel of his hand try to calm her nerves.

"You would do the same thing, if you were forced into slavery. Basically overnight." Her voice was soft, barely audible as his hbnds started trailing down her shoulders and arms. Their next stop became her breast. Lightly tracing over them, she held in the urge to moan. His fingers twisting and pulling on her nipples lightly. She wasn't showing any signs of pleasure, but her master knee she was enjoying it.

When his voice started again, she opened her eyes and could see he was now over by the bed. Watching her closely. Bells took s deep breath and moved towards the bed. Looking towards him, she knelt down next to the bed. Her mind on pleasing him and being able to leave the room. As she tried to steady herself, she began pulling her masters cock out of his pants. Her mouth slipping around it rather easily this time. The besting that she had gained, had put her in her place.

He hadn’t failed to notice her flinch when he’d approached her. That was good, very good; it meant she was finally respecting him and what he could do to her. He wondered how long it would last. As he leaned back on the bed, watching her walk towards him, a grin settled onto his lips. “Oh, I would never become anyone’s slave, my little slut. I’m much too strong for that. Unlike you, who are very much my slave, doing whatever I tell you to do. Just like now.” He knew her will had begun to break, her desire to fight back, but he suspected there might need to be a few more lessons in her future to drive home the point.

Tonight, though, he suspected she was done fighting. The damage he had done to her body was too much and she needed time to heal. In the meantime, he’d use that to show her how he could be nice to her, to treat her well when she did what she was told. As she settled on the bed next to him, her hands went to his pants immediately and pulled his shaft out, immediately taking him in her mouth. A low moan left his lips as he felt the warm, moist heat of her mouth. His fingers reached out and began to stroke her hair as she worked him over.

“Mmm, see, when you do what you’re told, my sweet little slave, things go well for you. I know you enjoy it when I touch you, just like you are enjoying yourself now. You want my cock to get nice and hard so I can fuck you again.” He felt his cock begin to harden under her attention, drawing another groan from his lips. “When I’m nice and hard, my lovely little bitch, I will make you cum too then take that body of yours slow and gently so as not to hurt you anymore. You just have to do what you’re told.” Speaking done, he laid back and closed his eyes, enjoying her attentions. He could already imagine how nice it would feel to slide into her from behind.

Bella wanted nothing more then for the night to be over with and if pleasing him granted her that, she would do it without a fight. Her body ached as she started to push her mouth up and down his length. Slowly at first, then she started to speed up. Feeling his hand start to run through her hair, she let a soft moan escape her lips. Maybe it would be nice to be fucked sweetly, to enjoy it. There was nothing wrong with that was it?

His words made her stomach crawl, the feeling that he wanted to please her scared her. Shaking her head, she tried to get the thoughts out. Her mouth and hands working at his shaft, pleasing the man. She could feel it harden as she kept going. Whimpering softly as a sharp pain shot through her back, she stopped for a moment. Letting out a soft scream. Before he had the chance to speak or hit her, she pushed the pain aside and continued pleasing the man.

Back
Top Bottom