Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave to Love (DareToDream & Loveme)

Hearing the squeaking and the banging of the bed against the wall, she couldn't help but to smirk. If he actually believed that they had both fucked her... Well it would mean she would get it easy, atleast for a few hours. Hearing Marcus's words, how she shouldn't fight him, she shook her head. "No, I don't care. I will and when he breaks me I will. But until then, he'll have to break me. I'm not going to be some easy little slut he thinks will answer to his beckoning call." She spoke through gritted teeth. Closing her eyes gently as she felt his fingers slipping into her neck, pulling it to the side. When she opened her eyes, she could feel his lips barely touching hers. But when he pulled away, the feeling of love and wanting love faded away rather quickly. 

Her head swung to the right, then back to the left. The force of his slaps was enough to almost knock her off of her feet. They didn't need to tell her to fake her screams, because just as he slapped her she let two screams out. Real screams, no fake ones. Whimpering as she felt the blood trickle down her cheek, she could feel tears starting. Even though Bella knew Marcus hadn't meant to hurt her, he had. The pain was starting to worsen as the swelling started. Shaken by it, she watched as Luke switched places with Marcus. After a few minutes, he was in front of her. 

Bella yearned for someone to touch her, to care for her. But knowing it was highly un likely here, she sort of pushed it to the back burner. Now, she felt his thumb tracing over her lips. His fingers dropping down to her neck, carressing them. Bella moaned, some what fake and real. The feeling of his hands on her body, well it felt amazing... His touch was softer then his brothers and fathers. "What If... If... He asks, what you both done to me? We... We need a story that we all know and can remember...." Her voice was shaky, trying to hide the pain and tears that were now mixing with the blood. Shaking, her voice was heard once more. "Marus, Luke.... If he tells you to hurt me or to rape me, do it... Don't worry about me...." 

Luke stared at the damage Marcus had done to Bella’s face and a tiny piece of his heart broke off, falling away inside his chest as it turned to ash. He knew it had to be done, knew that marking her in this way would keep their father from hurting her worse right away and even buy the guys some brownie points with him, but it still hurt. There were tears in her eyes and whimpers and moans that left her lips and it caused him to tremble in anger. Clenching his fists by his side for a second, he took a deep breath and then relaxed, his hand coming back up to caress her face, wiping away some of the blood. He studied her, truly studied her, his gaze traveling the contours of her face, and a soft smile came to his lips.

“Very well done” he whispered, his gaze dropping to her lips as a sudden yearning to kiss her came into his mind. He ignored it, knowing that he’d be no better than his father if he did that, especially when she was bruised and injured, but though he was strong, he still leaned forward, his mouth hovering near her neck. “He won’t hurt you for a little bit now” he murmured against his skin, right before his lips placed a kiss on her neck then another. He drew his tongue along it, curving slowly upward, wanting her to have a little bit of pleasure to go with the pain. His hands fell to her hips and held her steady as he tasted her delicate skin but then he pulled away to study her again.

Soon the bed springs stopped and footsteps fell in beside him, Marcus moving up to join the two. “She’s right, Luke. We need a story.” He was silent for a moment, thinking, then suddenly he nodded. “Luke took you first but he was too tender, too loving, so I followed. I fucked you violently, explaining the banging on the wall, and lost my temper when you resisted, resulting in your face.” Glancing at Luke, he raised an eyebrow. “He’ll believe it, you know he will.” Luke considered it and nodded. “Yea, he will.” Turning to Bella, he stroked his fingers down her cheek one last time then spoke again. “We’ll do what we have to do but know we do it only to save you.”

Bella whimpered as she closed her eyes. Feeling Luke come closer to her. His lips against her neck as he started to kiss her. But not enough. It was just enough to get her body hot, her breasts aching. When he quit, she realized she had been holding her breath the whole time. Shaking her head, she breathed. Her eyes slowly opened, scared to see where he had gone. But he was still in front of her. 

She didn't want to know what she looked like. Bella could only think of looking horrible. With the blood, tears and now the swelling of her eye. The woman was trying to be strong. Watching as Marcus came over, she nodded. "But what can our story be?" Soon, Marcus spoke of what it would be. Nodding as she repeated it. "Luke, was to gentle... He wasn't showing me where I belonged in the property ladder. Marcus, became tired of it. Wanting me for himself, but when I disobeyed he hit me." Her words were full of nothing. Spoken as there were no feeling behind it. 

"How bad... Will he hurt me?" She could only ask if they knew. If not, she would find out for herself. "I know... That you will do it to protect yourselves... I'm not a fool. I would do it too.... That's why I said... Whatever he tells you to do... Do it. I'm a strong woman, I can handle it..." Her voice broke off as she let more tears fall down her cheek. "I can handle it..." Maybe repeating it would make herself believe it or maybe not. Because it wasn't working... She wanted desperatly for one of them to take up for her. To hug her and tell her it would all be okay.  

As Bella’s words came out of her mouth, each one faltering as her emotions flared, Luke’s hands clenched into fists. This proud, attractive woman had been bought by his father for the express purpose of being their slave and there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it. It wasn’t her fault she’d been imprisoned against her will and sold like common property, nor was it her fault she was attractive. It didn’t matter though; she’d still pay the price for her situation and Luke knew it would be a high one. His father was a beast of a man, who liked to beat his women for just about any reason, and his sexual needs were fierce and brutal. He knew that Bella would not be treated lightly by the man and if she fought like she said she would, that she would be injured quite a bit. His father wasn’t stupid, he wouldn’t hurt her bad enough to hospitalize her or to break anything vital, but he would make her feel pain.

The story his brother had crafted would work, there was no doubt in his mind of that since it played to their strengths and weaknesses perfectly and fueled the image their father already had of them, but it wouldn’t work forever. At some point, Luke knew he’d probably be forced to fuck this woman, maybe even with Marcus or his father watching or joining in, and that thought both excited and frightened him. Having seen her nude once already, the man in him could appreciate her beauty and subtle curves, could even look forward to sinking inside her, but the knowledge that it would be against her will bothered him immensely. Maybe she would break quickly so she could retreat within her mind and take shelter from the emotional and physical pain she would endure during moments like that; it was the only hope he really had for her. Reaching out, his fingers drew along her cheek again, scooping up the drops from her tears and rubbing them. Then he turned to Marcus and nodded. “Let’s do this. You go first and tell him what happened.”

Marcus nodded and slipped through the door immediately, pausing on the landing. Luke leaned into Bella and, keeping his voice low, spoke to her. “I’ll do what I can to help you when I’m able.” It was a weak promise but the only one he could make and he sealed it with a gentle brushing of his lips against hers. That done, he took her arm and propelled her through the door after Marcus, following in her wake. His brother trotted down the stairs fast and headed into the living room, calling out to their father. “It’s done , father. Luke was too weak and wouldn’t put the little slut in her place so I took care of it. Beat her into submission and then fucked her hard, making her cum once. Luke then got sloppy seconds.” Bella and Marcus rounded the corner then and his father crowed upon seeing her face, his hands clapping. Slapping Marcus on the back, he congratulated him then turned a look of scorn onto Luke. “Weakling. I don’t know how you survive in this world, son. You need to toughen up. For now, take the bitch into the kitchen and get dinner started while I enjoy a victory beer with my boy here.” He slapped Marcus on the shoulder again and led him away, leaving Luke with Bella. With a tiny smile, he headed off towards the kitchen.

When his lips brushed against hers, she almost fell forward. She wanted more... She wanted him to hold her and kiss her more... Blushing as he stepped away, she could feel the heat rising once more in her body. Shaking her head, she spoke before Marcus opened the door. "Thank you... Both." As she watched him leave the room, she could feel the nerves coming back. Having to face their father... Breathing deeply, she felt herself being pulled forward. Soon enough, she was facing the man. Hearing Marcus speak, made her stomach turn. But it was all for show.

Next came their father. Speaking towards Luke, she grimmaced and wanted to hurt him. But knew, she couldn't... When he left with Marcus, she turned to see Luke smiling and grinned herself. She walked with him into the kitchen and held her hands out. Wanting him to take the binds off. "Take them off... Let me help... It'll sastify him..." Shrugging, she looked into Luke's eyes. Just like hers, you could see the pain and hurt in them... "If he gets mad, I'll take the blame. I won't run.... I pomise," her voice was nothing more then a whisper.

Marcus was the stronger one... But he had shown no interest in her. Luke on the other hand had; or was she day dreaming? Just because he had touched her, saw her naked didn't mean he had an interest for her.. He could be wanting her body... But she wanted him... Trying to clear her thoughts of the matter, she ushered towards her hands once more. "Please Luke...?"

Luke hesitated when Bella spoke, his eyes dropping to the hands that she held out and the rope that bound them. She wanted them off, supposedly so she could help, but he wasn’t sure. Could he trust her or would she try to make a break for it? He just didn’t know and if he undid her and she did get away…well, it would be very bad for him. As he raised his eyes, his gaze met hers and he was struck by the look he saw there. Compassion, heat, and something else warred within her irises, causing a smile to almost twitch into place. Had his kindness towards her softened her a little towards him? He wasn’t sure and it was yet another unknown in his life, one that tugged at his heart more than it should.

She began to talk and he listened to the words as well as the inflection of her voice, trying to determine if he could believe her. It was near impossible though, just not a talent he had, so it came down to him. Untie her or keep her bound? In the end, the decision was easy because if he didn’t untie her, all the work of preparing for dinner would mostly fall to him since her mobility would be limited and if there was something Luke hated more than cooking, he hadn’t found it yet. Glancing down at her bindings again then back at her, he frowned. “You better not run if I untie you, Bella, or I swear to god I will hurt you long before my father does.” He tried to look fierce as he said it but he had no idea if he pulled it off or not.

Reaching out, he quickly undid the knot on the rope and slowly let the bindings fall way, tucking it in his pocket. He immediately grabbed both of her wrists in his strong grip and pulled her close, his lips hovering very close to hers. “I mean that, Bella. Don’t run or it will be bad for both of us.” Then he did something that surprised even himself; he pressed forward and kissed her, this time the lips pressing harder than the last. Shocked by what he’d done, his eyes going wide, he suddenly stepped back and began to run at her wrists, trying to restore the blood circulation. When he was done, he pointed to the refrigerator. “There are some chicken breasts in the freezer; grab them while I gather some other ingredients.”

She wasn't going to run, even if she wanted to she didn't think she could. The woman had no idea where they were, where the nearest house was or anything... For now, she was better off where she was. Hearing Luke speak, she whimpered softly. The control in his voice was something she hadn't heard... But he meant it and it truely scared her. When he slowly undone the knot, she could feel the circulation coming back. What he would do to hurt her, she didn't want to find out. What he did next, surprised her.

But she didn't mind it... His lips pressing against hers rather firmly this time. But, as soon as they did they were pulled away quickly. Groaning softly, she blushed and turned away. "I won't run... I promise." That familar look was once again in his eyes. The one that made Bella so attached to him. At the current moment, he was the right one for her. The weaker of the two, just like Bella. But in her case of the three. "If... If he says anything, just tell him that you put me straight to work... He'll like it..." She shrugged, rubbing her own wrists as he spoke his orders.

Nodding, she slowly moved to the freezer and pulled out the package of chicken breast. Running some hot water over them to start and thaw them out. "What else...?" Bella was trying her hardest to not look at him... The feelings she felt towards him showed... and she couldn't have that. Not now, they needed to drop. Because soon, his father would have control over her. Then, none of them would want anything to do with her. Bella was sure, that sooner or later she would end up severely beaten.

The kiss had surprised Luke and bothered him at the same time. Why had he done it? And why had it seemed that she’d liked it? Two questions that would surely nag at him if he let them simmer in his brain so he had to stay busy and avoid the subject if at all possible. Of course, it was damn near impossible because his eyes tracked her movements the minute she headed for the freezer, watching her with interest. His gaze swept over her body from behind, another purely male reaction to her presence, and noted every curve that he saw.

Shaking his head, he forced himself to turn away and go to the cabinets, where he began to pull out plates and glasses, grabbing three each initially. He knew from experience that his father wouldn’t allow Bella to eat until the three of them had but he pulled a plate and glass down for her also and set them aside. His father might be angry about that but he didn’t care; she needed to eat if she was going to survive and, though he wouldn’t admit it out loud, Luke wanted her to survive.

Turning when she spoke, he smiled. “Grab a pot under there” he said, pointing to a lower cabinet “and get some water boiling. We’ll make some pasta to go with the chicken.” Heading over to another cupboard, he opened it and grabbed a box of pasta then moved back over towards her. Stopping at her side, he set it on the counter and saw that the pot was already filled and the chicken thawing. “You’re doing really well” he said. As he spoke, his hand reached her back and rubbed it lightly, his fingers dancing down her spine and back up again. The touch was comforting, especially when he could hear his father’s buzzed laughter in the background and Marcus’s loud voice as he chuckled with him.

Although Bella could not see his gaze, she could feel it. She laughed silently and set to work grabbing the pot and letting the water fill to the top as she let it boil a few minutes later. Grabbing the pasta that was now on the counter, she poured it into the boiling water and searched for the trash can. Bella was going to be okay, as long as she had them to some what talk to. That would keep her sane, but when it come to their father she had not quite figured out how to handle him yet. Shaking her head, she checked to see if the chicken was anywhere close to be thawed out.

"In my old master's home.. I cooked and cleaned... So I believe I could handle it here. But it was nice, to have you helping. Is there any sauce, in the cupboard? I could warm it up and pour it over the chicken and the noodles," pausing she grabbed a knife and started to slice the chicken. As his hand reached back and started to rub her back lightly she could feel the shivers running down her spine. But it was nice... The touch was caring.

"Luke... has he always been like that? Controlling? I'm sorry if I shouldn't be asking.." Her voice trailed off as she washed the rest of the chicken and threw the fat away. "Marcus, is the stronger of the two of you... Why is that?" Bella hushed, as she heard his father's buzzed laughter and Marcus playing along with him. Bella thought back to earlier in the bedroom, then to her face. Touching it softly she turned away.

The soft touch of his hand against her back stirred emotions inside Luke that he thought had been long dead, emotions that seemed to simmer under his skin, slowly igniting his nerves one by one like candles on a cake. An image of her nude body as she stripped for the shower entered his mind and he relished it, enjoying her soft curves for a second time. Underneath the bruising, dried blood and robe, Bella was an attractive woman, one that he found appealing though he couldn’t quite say why. Another time, another place, Luke might have asked her out, actually courted her the way real people did but he didn’t live in the real world, not like everyone else, so that wasn’t to be.

Her voice brought him back to the present and he blinked, his hand slipping further down her back to accidentally graze over the curve of her butt before pulling away. He felt a blush on his cheeks from the touch but ignored it. “There is sauce over in the far cupboard. I’ll get it.” Stepping way, he felt the loss of her body under his touch and had to bite his tongue against the sensation. Reaching the cabinet in question, he quickly found the sauce and brought it back to her, being careful not to touch her this time, though he felt a longing to do just that. Instead he moved up beside her, watching what she did, his hip resting lightly against hers.

“I’m sure those skills will come in handy here also as my father does nothing domestic at all. That’s what he has slaves for after all.” At her next question, he paused, trying to think back through the years, trying to see if his father had ever been a different man than he was now. “He’s been like this for as long as I can remember, always ruling with an iron fist. It got worse after our mother died – her passing seemed to kill something inside him also – and his drinking got worse too. Marcus and I grew up knowing fear, a fear that grew worse last year when we tried to help another slave escape. My father caught us and beat us so badly we were hospitalized for weeks, hovering near death. He told the authorities we’d been beaten by gang members and they believed him.” His voice tailed off as he remembered it, only to come back to her question about Marcus a few moments later. “Marcus has my father’s build so he’s stronger by size alone; of the two of us though, I’m smart so we balance out well.” Just then his father’s bellowing voice rang through the house, demanding to know when the lazy help would bring their food. Luke shook his head and turned to her, his hand sliding up her back again. “Don’t worry. I’ll go let him know what’s going on.” With that, he gave her neck a light squeeze and then moved away. “You keep working on the dinner.”

Just like Luke, an image of him watching her shower came into her mind. She couldn't help but to strip in front of the man, she had had no choice. But what that left for the pair of them was an instant connection. She could tell, because every time he touched her he pulled away almost instantly. The way his skin felt against hers was enough to ignite anything in anyone's body. An instant connection. When his hand grazed over the curve of her butt, she took a deep breath, trying to control her emotions.

When he handed her the sauce, she was careful to avoid any contact with him. When she had it, she opened it and put it in the pot to warm it up. A few moments later, it was warm and the chicken as now in the pot of grease frying. The aroma was enough to make her stomach growl. But all to familiar with the rules of being a slave she knew there was a 99.9% chance she wouldn't get any of it. "You fit your part quite well, so does Marcus." She was making sure not to make eye contact with him, as she continued to speak. "Your father, will always be like that... I have a feeling I will be around for a very long time. Within that time, I will come to listen to him... But it wont be soon... I can assure you of that. But when it comes to you having to do something to me or get beat yourself for it, do it to me."

Smiling softly, she frowned as she heard the voice of his father bellow through-out the kitchen. When Luke left, it was only a few more minutes and she was done with the dinner. Taking the three plates, she poured some pasta on them. Enough to fill each of them up, she guessed. Next, came the sauce and then the chicken laid on top of it. Pouring a little on the chicken, she topped it off with some Parmesan cheese she had found in the fridge. Smiling at the meal, she nodded her head and grabbed each plate. Carrying it into the room where all three men were. "You don't have to wait any longer, the meal is ready."

Luke pushed through the door of the kitchen, leaving Bella behind, and he felt an instant loss sweep through his body, though he didn’t understand it. She was only a slave, just another woman his father had purchased to take care of them, and she was nothing but property owned by that man. It curdled his stomach when he thought about but he knew there was nothing he could do so he didn’t waste any breath agonizing over it. Bella was here to stay, and she’d be treated roughly and harshly of that he was sure, so he best get used to it now, no matter how good touching her made him feel. As he walked across the living room floor towards the figures at the far end, he couldn’t help thinking about that connection and how it zinged through his body, stirring things down below.

Marcus and his father looked up when Luke approached, a deep scowl coming over the old man’s face. “What the hell are you doing out here, boy and without any food in your hands? Get your ass back in the kitchen with that slave bitch and get our food ready. Marcus here worked up quite the appetite fucking that little whore and I need to build my energy so I can do the same thing later.” Luke cringed inwardly when he heard those words but he let none of that show on his face. “She’s finishing the meal now, Father” he said, being sure to keep his gaze below his eyes. “Your little slave is quite the cook actually. I think we’ll be eating pretty well while she’s here.” He thought of Bella in the kitchen alone and hoped she didn’t try to run for it.

As if on cue, the kitchen door swung open and Luke turned, seeing Bella walk through with their plates of food. It’s aroma wafted through the room, making his mouth water instantly, and he moved to the table, tossing a smile her way at her words. His father watched her hungrily, his gaze taking in her body with each step she took, but then he sat at the table, followed by Marcus, and finally Luke. “About damn time” the older man muttered, grabbing up the silverware. “Next time, I expect my food served faster bitch.” The words were spat out, causing Luke to flinch on the inside again. “Now get your pretty little ass back in the kitchen and clean up the mess you made. Don’t touch any food at all – I’ll tell you when you can eat – and don’t even think about trying to escape. The doors are all secured by remote lock.” With that, his father dismissed her and dug into his food. Luke looked up and flashed another smile her way, then started to eat also.

Bella had chose the wrong time to walk into the area where they were. Walking in right when her new master was calling her a bitch, a whore. Bella wouldn't lie, she wanted to take the hot plate of food and shove it in his face. But Luke had calmed him down, some what. It was like she was right on cue as she come out. Setting the plates down in front of the respective owner. 

Of course, the man had something to say. Biting her tongue, she hung her head and answered softly "I apologize, the chicken had to thaw out before I could prepare it..." Oh how much she wanted to say so much more. But she didn't. The woman didn't want to look at any of them, not with their father around. When she heard the next orders, she could feel her stomach turn. She had expected it, but it still surprised her that she couldn't touch the food. "Yes sir."

Bella turned away, moving into the kitchen. The aroma of the left overs was still in the air. Her stomach growling, she tried to push it aside. Rummaging through the cabinets to find some aluminum foil to cover the food with, just to keep it warm. Placing it back, she started to clean the dishes. One by one, she washed and dried them. Putting them up quitely.  It wasn't long and she was done cleaning the mess up. The girls stomach growling more and more as she turned away from the food. She had given up the idea of escaping when Luke had told her about the previous slave. There wasn't any hope, that she could make it out alive. At the current moment, she was crossing her arms. Should I sit or no... The slave was tired, she hadn't set down since her arrival and long before then. It couldn't hurt anything... She pulled out a barstool, and set down on it. Waiting quitely, for them to finish. Hearing their voices distinctivly. 

He was appalled at his father’s behavior towards Bella but he shouldn’t have been. The man was an asshole from the day Luke was born and had only gotten worse after the death of their mother, the one woman that ever showed Luke and Marcus love and had tempered their father’s behavior. When she died, things had gone downhill from there and the boys had gone into survival mode, slowly growing into young men. There’d been numerous slaves over the years, each discarded when his father had grown tired of them, each and every one becoming a sexual slave as well as a manual labor slave. Some had begged to stay, which had surprised Luke, but most didn’t complain when they were discarded, since they were pretty much broken anyway.

It was the last that struck in his memory; that one had fought back and gotten hurt worse as a result. His father had raped her unmercifully, even had the boys do it though Luke had been unable to perform much to his happiness. The woman had struggled so much, his father had eventually killed her, burying her deep in the woods so that she was never found again. That’s why Luke was glad that Bella was submissive to her father when she brought out the food, not mouthing off to the man. If she had, there was no telling what his father would have done to her, just like there was no telling what he would do after dinner.

As he sat there, eating while Marcus and his father chatted, Luke’s stomach burned. Looking at his food, all he could think about was Bella in the kitchen alone, with nothing to eat. When the men weren’t looking, he tossed his napkin over his plate, covering up some of his chicken and then stood. “Where are you going, boy?” his father asked immediately. Luke glanced at the kitchen then at him. “Just taking my plate into the slave, father, and getting you and Marcus another beer.” His father nodded and went back to talking to Marcus while Luke headed off. Pushing through the door, he saw Bella sitting and immediately went to her, sliding the plate in front of her. “Here. Eat this quickly then wash the plate so he doesn’t know I brought you food.” he said, his mouth resting near her ear while his hand lightly rested on her back. His fingers itched to touch her, to massage her back or kiss her, but he held back though his fingers did lightly stroke against her. Pulling away from her, he moved to the kitchen and grabbed two beers and a soda, taking them back into the kitchen with one last lingering look her way.

Bella of course had remained sitting on the bar stool with her arms crossed. Sitting quietly so she could hear what they were saying. It wasn't hard... the man had a very loud mouth. But what she was dwelling on was what was going to happen to her after dinner. That is what scared her. shaking her head, she tried not to think about it. But she couldn't push it away, it was still there. Lingering over her no matter what she tried to think about. Luke, didn't even help.

When she noticed the door swinging open, she thought about jumping up but didn't. If he came in, she would take him. But instead it was Luke and she rested her nerves a bit. She smiled softly and nodded towards Luke. Feeling his mouth against her ear, she felt shivers running down her body. Not wanting to speak as she took the plate and rather quickly ate the food. Making sure her mouth was clean and didn't smell like it. Of course, she didn't eat it all.. Just in case he wanted her to eat afterwards...

If they were to help her, she would have to help them as well. Her food was amazing, but she knew she had to wash away the plate and that's what she done. Putting it up as she finished. But now, it was getting closer to them being finished. Luke had taken them another beer, which meant their father would be buzzed. Which was not good for her, but that was okay. She would take him as he came, whether or not it meant it fighting back or not.

Pushing through the door, Luke reentered the living room and headed back to the table, sliding the two beers onto the surface before taking a seat. Marcus grabbed his first and nodded his head. “Thanks, little bro” he said, his words macho sounding though Luke knew better. Their eyes locked for a moment and Marcus flicked his towards the kitchen then down at the table, bringing a frown to Luke’s face. He simply returned the look with a few blinks, neither confirming nor denying that he had done anything with his plate. His brother answered with a slow grin, which he wiped from his face the minute his father spoke.

“Jesus Christ, boy! You can’t even have a beer with your old man and brother can you? No, you gotta be a sissy and drink those damn sodas all the time.” Picking up the unopened beer bottle, he tossed it at Luke, bouncing it off his chest. “Open that bottle, sissy and guzzle down that beer right now. I want to see you be a man for once in your life.” Luke’s eyes narrowed at his father but he picked up the beer as requested and twisted the top off it, his hand shaking slightly. He hated the taste of beer, hated alcohol in general, and avoided it like the plague. His father knew that. Marcus turned towards his father and spoke on his brother’s behalf. “Aw, Pa, leave him alone. His sodas just mean more beer for you and me.” Instead of answering him, his father’s hand shot out and slapped Marcus hard across the face, knocking the boy’s chair back. “If I want to hear from you, boy, I’ll tell you when to speak.”

The words were spit out in anger as he turned back to Luke and motioned for him to drink. With a groan, Luke turned the beer upside down and guzzled it straight, almost choking on the liquid. His face turned red from the effort and he sputtered once or twice, causing his father to break out in hysterical laughter. “Oh god, boy, you entertain me, that you do.” Taking the bottle from his son’s hand, he slammed it on the table and then raised his voice, hollering towards the kitchen. “Hey, bitch, get out here and clean this table, then get your ass upstairs to my bedroom. Me and you have a date in a few minutes.” The man shoved away from the table then and turned, heading for the stairs, his sons forgotten.

Bella had been standing by the door way when she heard the man calling Luke a sissy. The woman badly wanted to walk out and tell the man off, but knew better. But what happened next scared her. She could hear the chair falling backwards, knowing that it was Marcus. Then a few moments later, the mans voice rung through out the dining area. Bella moved away from the door, grabbing a bag out of the cabinet and filling it with ice. Trying to be a step ahead of them. 

But the voice was talking to her now. Come clean this up bitch and meet me in my bedroom... Bella knew what was coming, the voice repeating over and over again in her mind. When she heard his chair scoot away from the table, a few moments later his footsteps moved up the stairs. Knowing he was gone, she grabbed the ice and pushed the door open. "Marcus..." She whispered softly as she saw him. Running over to help him up, she handed him the ice. "Here..." Her voice remained soft as she turned away. Gathering the dishes up and taking them into the kitchen. It took her two trips, but it was all cleaned off. Five minutes later, the kithen was cleaned once more and she was crossing her arms. 

"Luke... Go and take care of your brother." She tried to smile, but she couldn't find the heart too. She was turning away from them as she started her ascend to his bedroom. Bella had seen it earlier when she was up there and knew exactly where to go. Taking a deep breath outside his door, she knocked and pushed it open. Stepping inside as she spoke, "You wanted me?" Bella could feel her heart pounding, her stomach turning. This was it, time to face him. By herself. 

The minute his father left the room, Luke was up from the table and moving around to the other side, his hand reaching out to grab Marcus’s shoulder. “Come on, bro, let’s get you back up on your chair.” Using strength that lay hidden beneath the surface, he helped Marcus to his feet and lifted the fallen chair, setting it back down. His brother settled into it, his hand rubbing at his reddened jaw, a look of pain on his face. “Damn, he can pack a wallop and that was just a slap.” Luke simply nodded, taking another sip of his soda. “You know, you really should start drinking beer to appease him, Luke.” The young man shook his head. “I’m not going to start being someone I’m not just for him.” They were bold words, words he didn’t always back up, but deep down he meant them.

Just then, Bella came out of the kitchen, hurrying with an ice pack in her hand. She went to Marcus’s side immediately, giving him the ice pack. She’d clearly heard the altercation from the kitchen. Marcus gave her a grin and a head nod in thanks, putting the pack against his jaw. Luke watched as Bella then cleaned the table, his body filled with dread because he knew what would come next. Her father would take her upstairs and fuck her, maybe even hurt her, and the very thought made him so angry inside he almost twitched. Marcus stared at him, eyes narrowing. “You can’t help her, Luke and she doesn’t expect you too. She’ll do what she has to do to survive, just like you and I will.” Luke clenched his fists at his side, not answering him, his gaze tracking her every movement when she passed back through the room and slipped up the stairs.

Upstairs the old man waited for the slave, his body pacing back and forth in the bedroom, adrenaline coursing through him after the encounter with Marcus. He spun to the door when he heard the knock and watched as it swung open. “About time you got here, slut” he said, suddenly stepping forward and reaching out, his hands latching onto her arms and yanking her close. “Now it’s time to take care of your master. Get on your knees, bitch, and get me hard. Then I’m gonna fuck you.”

Bella could feel her heart beating faster and faster as she closed the door behind her. As soon as she had stepped in, he was gripping her arms rather tightly and pulling her body to his. They were inches away and she could already feel his glare at her. "Well, I had to clean the dinning table off. That's what took so long." Bella spoke softly, not afraid to speak of what she wanted to say. 

Shaking her head, she closed her eyes. It was about to start, she was going to be his in more way than one. Bella dropped to her knees, her hands working with his pants zipper to pull it down and pull his cock out. All she had to do, was take a bite and run for it... But Bella shook the thought out of her mind. It wouldn't work, all the doors were locked and he had the key. She was 100% sure of that. "You shouldn't force your sons to do those things... They are your family." 

Bella bit her bottom lip, she hadn't meant to say that out loud but it had come. What she had wanted to keep inside, was now out. It was okay though, she wasn't afraid of him. All he would do was hit her and fuck her. The woman would heal. Before he could pull her away, she was pulling his cock free of it's binds. Closing her eyes as she saw it. Her hands immediately started working it around. Jerking her hands up and down as her lips softly brushed against the tip. Kissing it softly first, then she trailed her kisses down the length of it. Doing this on the other sides too. Coating it in kisses as her left hand still rubbed and pulled at it. 

The old man’s eyes narrowed when his slave spoke, not expecting her to actually respond to his statement since it wasn’t a question. His eyes narrowed as he studied her, ignoring the fact that her comment made sense; she was a slave and had no opinion that mattered, not to him at least. He was going to comment but held his tongue when the woman dropped to her knees, her nimble fingers working at his pants, doing as she’d been told. “That’s right, my little bitch. I love how eager you are to please.” He reached out and stroked his fingers roughly through her hair and then let his hand drop to his side, his eyes hungrily watching her movements.

Soon she had his flaccid cock out of his pants but before she began to please him, her insolent tongue spoke again, causing his blood to boil under his skin. He was about to smack her hard across the face when her lips suddenly kissed his tip as her hand wrapped around it. Feeling his body react immediately, he bit his lip to keep from groaning, wanting that anger to simmer a bit. It would make fucking her that much more pleasurable and when he was done, he’d punish her. As she worked his shaft over, she moved too slowly for his tastes though and he reached down, wrapping his fingers into her hair and pulling her forward so his cock slid between her lips. “Stop kissing it bitch and suck my cock now!” he growled as he began to move her mouth over his shaft.

Downstairs, Luke had begun to pace, his steps taking him from one side of the room to other, each one more angry than the last. Marcus watched it dispassionately, a frown on his face, but finally he pushed from the table and approached him. “Stop it, Luke. You’re driving me nuts.” Luke turned on his brother, anger blazing across his face, and pointed upstairs. “We have to stop that, Marcus. I can’t sit around here while he rapes her. Not again.” Marcus reached out and placed his hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze. “We tried once, Luke and we almost died. No more.” Luke reacted instinctively, his arm coming up and smacking his brother’s hand away hard. Turning he headed for the stairs. “I’m going” he growled, reason thrown out the window at that point. Marcus moved quickly, grabbing his shoulder and spinning him around, his punch smacking squarely into Luke’s jaw, knocking him out. As his brother crumbled to the floor, Marcus shook his head then picked him up and set him on the couch. “It’s for your own good, bro” he whispered as he sat to keep watch.

Hearing his words, made her want to hurt him... Her hand had balled into a fist, trying to force the emotions out of her mind. She couldn't have them, not now and not ever. She knew that, knew that she was going to be hurt worse then she currently was. Bella had been expecting the smack from him, butnit didn't come. Which only meant he would take it out on her when he fucked her. Feeling his fingers move roughly through her hair. Until they stopped and he was speaking harsh words once more.

His fingers wrapped around her hair tightly and pushed his cock into her lips. She couldbfeel her nose hitting against his skin. Then be pulled away and forced right back to his skin. He was forcing her to suck his cock and she was trying to stop him. Bella was using all her force to push her head away from his grasp and away from his cock. Whimpering gently, she couldn't. No matter how hard she tried. Her mind was racing with different things. Punishments, rapings, Luke and Marcus.

How she was surprised that he didn't come running to save her. But part of her knew he wouldn't and knew Marcus wouldn't either. They would protect their own lives, not hers. Bella felt her hands
turning into fists the more he pushed his cock down her throat. Bella was gagging, breathing for air. She didn't have enough time to breathe enough before he was pushing her nose right back to his skin.

The old man could feel her fighting him and that drew a growl from his chapped and broken lips. His fingers tightened on her hair more, moving her up and down his shaft like he owned her – which he did of course – enjoying every sensation that the touch of her tongue and lips brought to his body. He practically quivered with need, his hardened cock twitching inside her mouth repeatedly. A moan slipped from his lips, one he clamped off, not wanting her to know how much she was pleasing him. Glancing down, he had the sudden urge to ram his turgid shaft down her throat but he held back, wanting to enjoy her more.

He knew if she kept it up though, he’d come too quickly and he couldn’t have that, especially if it caused him to go in her mouth. No, he wanted inside her pussy something fierce, wanting to bury his seed into her and claim her as his in the way of the caveman days, so he tightened his fingers and pulled her head back, dislodging his cock from her mouth. “You give head pretty good, girly but its time to see how well you feel getting fucked.” Pulling her to her feet with that iron grip he then shifted his hand to her arm and virtually threw her on the bed. Turning to face her, he slipped out of his pants and then his shirt, staring down at her the entire time. “Get out of those clothes, you little bitch or I’m going to rip them from your body.”

A groan drew Marcus’s attention to his brother, who was now on the couch where he’d carried him after knocking him out. A bruise was already starting to show through and he knew Luke would be pissed when he woke up. It was necessary though; neither brother could risk their lives for another slave again, not after they almost died last time. It wasn’t an easy decision to make though; Bella seemed nice and she had brought him a bag of ice to help sooth his jaw and he had to admit she was easy on the eyes. Still, she was his father’s property and he wouldn’t try and stop that.

She was pleasing him, just by sucking his cock. Bella found it interesting, that it took that little to get him off. But she soon felt his grip tighten in her hair. She was still trying to catch her breath everytime he pulled her off, but it wasnt long enough. He didnt let the pace slow any. Until he suddenly stopped and pulled her to her feet by her hair. Letting out a scream that would be audible, but low to the brothers down below. His words, were enouh to put any woman down and at that moment it had worked on her.

But whenever he gripped her arm, she could feel the strength in his body. Without any trouble, a few moments later he had thrown her onto the bed. Next, he was pulling his pants and shirt off. His gaze never leaving her. Bella gritted her teeth, staring right back at him. "I'm not a bitch. Don't call me that." She hissed towards him, getting off the bed to take the clothes off. She would much rather take them off her self, then him injure her while ripping them off.

She slipped out of the shirt, then the pants. Throwing them in the corner of the room, right by his. Crossing her arms, she could feel the heat rise into her body. Was it because she knew what was coming? No, she was scared... But she wasnt going to dare let it show. Not to him. Bella was easily embarrassed by her body. Even when she had to strip in front of Luke earlier that night. Luke... Her mind drifted back to both the brothers... What they were doing, how Marcus was doing after his father hit him. Her stomach churled at the thouht. Her hands gripping her arms tightly. "It's going to happen... I know it is. Get it over with."

In a way, the old man liked her fire, knowing it would make it that much more fun to break her in the end. She had a mouth on her, sure, but it was good for more than just talking as she’d just demonstrated. The feeling of her lips wrapped around his hard shaft was fresh in his mind and the thought of sinking into her tight depths caused him to twitch as he stared at her lecherously. Oh yea, he was going to love fucking this woman, tonight and whenever he felt like it. His sons had already had her, of course, but that was ok – sometimes they needed a little treat to stay in line and they’d definitely gotten a treat.

His eyes watched her as she slowly slipped the shirt off, her breasts finally revealed. He licked his lips as his gaze swept over their soft curves and then fell to her waist as she slid the pants off next. “Wise choice, little one” he whispered softly, his eyes taking in his fill, his shaft hardening more at what was to come. At her next words, he grinned and slowly approached the bed, his hands reaching out and grabbing her ankles, sliding her forward. “Oh, I plan too, you slut” he said, his voice harsher now. “Right now, I think.” With that, his hands forced her legs up, bending them at the knee and moving them backwards until they pressed against her chest. It left her pussy wide open for him and he wasted no time sliding forward and rubbing his engorged tip against her opening. Then, with one hard thrust, he buried himself inside her. “Oh fuck..” he murmured, amazed at how tight she was. Wasting no time, he began to fuck her.

Downstairs, Marcus groaned as he heard the bed springs start, knowing that his father was fucking Bella. He stared at the ceiling then down at his brother, who had begun to stir. With a deep moan, Luke opened his eyes and then swore softly. “You fucking ass, you hit me.” Marcus nodded. “Had to be done, bro. You would have interfered.” Just then, Luke heard the squeaks too and his head shot up, drawing another groan. “Son of a bitch!” But he made no move to get up and help, his lesson learned, at least for now.

That was it, she knew it was about to happen when he pulled her forward by her ankles. All she could do was close her eyes and wait for it. The woman could feel his hands pulling her legs up, pushing them down at her knees and forcing the upwards towards her chest. Her bottom half fully exposed to him and he was taking it all in. 

It wasn't long and he was pushing it all in. With one hard thrust, he was in her and didn't stop. Bella screamed loudly as he fucked her, whimpering against the sheets. Her hands were grasping the sheets, bundling it up in her fists. She couldn't remember the last time someone had fucked her like he was right now. He wasn't easy, he didn't care if it hurt her or not. Bella whimpered, even screamed again as she felt him thrusting into her. Her eyes were closed, her head turned to the side. She wasn't going to look at him, she didn't want to. Unles he made her, she wouldn't.

When the bed began to squeak, she knew the boys downstairs would be able to hear... That they would know what was happening. That their father was finally getting what he had wanted. The woman's body and all of it. She knew that had listened to it so many times before... Even tried to help one, and almost died themselves. Bella wouldn't let that happen to them... She would protect the two brothers that she barely knew... But yet she felt so close to them
Was it because they had both helped her, even when they knew what that had previously earned them?

Back
Top Bottom