Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

Rob went in to see Roxy, afraid of what he might find. He was surprised, asside from the casts on her arms she looked more or less normal, her face wasn't cut, and whatever other cuts she had they weren't visible. She did seem druggy though. "I'm so sorry darling, he said. I'm going to take care of you, don't you worry." She looked at him through vacant eyes and slipped back into sleep. Rob left the hospital and started to make arrangements to care for her. He Called his bank and cashed in his 401 k to finance her care. He purchased a used car so they had transportation and then went and rented a furnished apartment near the hospital, so they could be near by where she would recieve treatment. With that done, He returned too the hospital to see Roxy.

When he returned to the hospital, Roxy was awake, watching television and it seemed the drugs had worn off because she was no longer acting as if she were high. Honestly, the pain wasn't that bad and even the the nurses offered her drugs to manage her pain, she refused them, not liking the way they made her feel. When Rob returned to her room, she smiled, looking over at him. "Hey babe, where were you?"

"Wow you look like your doing well! I was making some necessary arrangements he said. I'm going to have to look after you for a few weeks. So I bought a used car, and rented an apartment near the hospital. With those casts, you wont be able to do much for yourself at all, and if you try to move much, these ribs are going to kill you." "Unfortunately the Bike is a goner, but it was insured. I'm just glad you werent killed." He leaned over being careful not ot bump her ribs and and kissed her.

Roxy kissed him back. "You didn't have to do all that, though." She said, feeling bad that he had spent all this money all because he had to take care of her. Roxanne kissed him back. "I'm sorry I wrecked your bike." She added, feeling as if this was all her fault.

"You weren't driving, I was, I should have been paying more attention instead of looking at your girl parts" he said. "I almost got you killed." Anyway lets not worry about that right now, lets just get you well." They say I can take you home tomorrow, but you have to take it real easy, and let me take care of you. The insurance is paying for your care , so we will have money enough." He said.

"I don't exactly do well letting others take care of me, do I?" She asked him with a small laugh, knowing he knew better than anyone. "I don't care if you were the one driving, I was the one that wanted to go." She said, leaning over, not caring that her ribs hurt with each movement and kissed him. One of the nurses walked in, having been given specific orders by the doctor to give her the pain killer intravenously. The nurse came in with a syringe, putting the needle into where you inserted medicine before Roxy realized what she was doing. "The head doctor ordered me to give this to you. It'll help with the pain but if will make you real tired and make you feel kinda weird." The nurse said, clearly this doctors plan was to keep her drugged up. "Shh.. just relax and go to sleep." She cooed to Roxy. She then looked at Rob. "Visiting hours end in about a half an hour." She warned him.

"Well she is going home tomorrow. You know she doesn't want the pain meds. " He said. He quickly kissed Roxie before she was out of it, and said "Don't worry , i'll get you out of here tomorrow. Just relax and sleep. I love you". He left the hospital, and went to the store and got food and supplies for the apartment .

"Sorry, the doctor ordered me to. Said she needs to learn how to manage her pain." The nurse said to him before leaving. Roxy kissed him back. "If they let me go, that is. I love you too." Roxy said, smiling sleepily at him, already feeling the drugs easing her into a sleep. It wasn't long before she was asleep, she didn't even hear the door open and close as someone came in.

Dr. John Markem came in, and excused the nurse. He closed the door and then injected a stimulant into her IV bringing Roxy part way back but leaving her basically imobile. He pulled back her covers, and lifted her gown exposing her pussy. Taking out a small vibrator , he becan stimulating her clit causing it to respond by stiffening and peeking out of its hood. He took out a small elevctronic device slipped it into her vaginal cavity. It stimulated her vaginal wall and caused almost instantanious contractions that mimiced an orgasm. Roxy was awake and could see and fell what he was doing but couldn't prevent it.

Roxy woke up and watched in fear as John did this to her. She found she wasn't able to move but she could feel her body responding and found she could speak. "What are you doing to me?" She asked, her arousal adding to the fog that made it hard for her to think. "Please... I have a boyfriend.." Roxy added, finding the drugs beginning to make it hard to form coherent sentences. As her body responded and she became wet, she moaned. You... Are the reason they have been drugging me, aren't you?"

John smiled at her. "Just relax and enjoy it. I can give you this and more everyday, just relax and let me show you." He turned up the signal on the elctronic device until it began to give her uncontrollable orgasms one after another. he let this continue for half an hour until her body was nearly exausted. "He never did that for you, now did he? " he asked, laughing. He disconnected the machines, covered her and left the room. On his way out he altered her charts indicating she should stay for a week.

After he had turned the signal up she couldn't stop moaning and as her body responded the sheets under her became soaked in her own juices and she smelled of sex. Even when Roxy was to the point of sexual exhaustion and John stopped the machines, she couldn't stop moaning like a cat in heat. "N..No.. He never has." She said, her words slurred. She watched as he left the room.

The nurse that agreed to help him followed John to his office. "Boss, what do we do her boyfriend asks why we're keeping her or why we're drugging her up so much?" She asked, knowing Rob was going to start asking questions, but she also knew Roxy would be so impressionable and eager to please her boss within days. "She's still in there, moaning like some kind of love sick cat. Soon she'll be in there teasing herself to orgasm." The girl said with a grin.

Rob arrived the next morning to take Roxy home, but found the hospital was not releasing her. He found the doctor who had told him she would be released, and ask why things had been changed. He responded that he was now off the the case and he would need to speak with the new attending physician. Rob went to the desk and ask to get the name of the attending , and they told him that the doctor would not be on duty until 3rd shift.

Rob went to her room and found Roxy sound asleep. He tried to wake her but she seemed exausted.

Roxy looked like she had been sweating and both her and the soaked sheets still smelled of sex. After she had gained the ability to move her body again she had fingered herself to orgasm countless times before falling asleep and the nurse had given her a dose of pain killers about an hour before Rob showed up. He was in the room about ten minutes before she awoke, smiling sleepily at him. "Baby, last night was amazing." She purred happily, the drugs seeming to make her think it had been Robby instead of John. "I'm still wet if you want to make love to me." She said, moving her hand down under the thin sheet that covered her to tease her pussy more.

Robert smelled the sex in the air and was shocked by Roxies response to him. Something was clearly wrong. He would speak with this mysterious attending physician, personally, if he had to stay all night. He sat in the guest chair and watched after her . At eleven, the nurse asked him to leave as visiting hours were over.

"I'm not leaving" he said." something wrong is going on here and I'm going to stop it. Call the police if you like, I'll tell my story to them, but until I speak with the attending physician I'm staying." The nurse looked troubled and left the room. She reported to the doctor, "He wont leave, he says call the police". The doctor said "fine, don't worry, I'll go talk to him".

The Doctor walked in to the room and seeing Rob, walked over and offered his hand. "Hello, I'm Dr. John Markem, Roxies attending physician. I understand you have some questions." "Yes I do" Rob responded forcefully, "we'll start with why the hell are her clothes and sheets soaked, and smelling of sex! and why is she beeing kept a week?! she was scheduled out of here today." "Her prognosis has changed, and the drugs she needs can't be given outside a hospital setting." the doctor answered. "Well I don't believe you, and I'm getting a second opinion." Rob said, "and in the meantime I'm not leaving, so be sure your care is professional, and confined to her injuries, or I'll call the police."

Rob got out the phone book and started looking for another doctor.

Roxy was still quite out of it when the doctor came in, though she was awake and heard what was going on between the two of them. "Baby, what's going on?" She asked, her words coming out slurred because of how the drugs were making her feel. She looked at him, the pain killers slowly wearing off. "Robby, I need to tell you something." She said, her words hard to understand.

When John came from her room, the nurse looked at him, she had heard the whole thing. "So, what is our plan now? Clearly he's not leaving and he's going to demand we stop giving her the drugs unless she asks for them." The girl then paused. "Doctor, if you don't mind me asking, why is it you want this girl to be yours so badly?" She asked before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek. "I mean, you do have several nurses that would be more than willing to pursue a relationship with you."

Rob came over to the bed, and listened carefully to her slurred speech. What is it Roxy? I'm here. H e looked at her dilated eyes, wondering just what that doctor had done to her.

Roxy looked up at him with her dilated, vacant eyes. She could see he was both enraged with the doctor and worried about her and part of her was shocked he wasn't all over her like he usually was when she smelled of sex. "Please don't be mad at me, I didn't want it.." She said, clearly hesitant to tell him, almost as if she had been threatened so she wouldn't tell him.

"I will kill that man!" he said " or at least get him fired. Robs face was burning now, but he reigned in his passion so that he could pay attention to Roxy. "we are leaving here tonight he said. One way or another!" Rob dialed his phone and and asked to speak to the hospital administrator. Two hours later they were released.

~~~~~

John pulled his nurse Iris into his arms. "Be careful what you say to a horny man, my dear," he said smiling, as he pulled the tie on her scrub pants, as they stood in in his office. The pants fell loose around her ankles, and his fingers massaged her pussy through her silk panties.

When Rob got off the phone, Roxy explained further to him what had happened after the nurse had been all but kicked him out last night. "He gave me something, right after you left, to wake me up. It more or less paralyzed me too, though and I had no choice but to lay there and watch." She said, seeming scared that he blamed her. When they were released, Roxy had to be taken out in a wheel chair, unable to really move.

Iris looked up at him as she was pulled into his arms, then watched his hands as he untied her pants and let them fall to her ankles. "John, answer my question, why are you so hellbent on having her, a girl you don't even know?" She said, pulling away before her body really began to respond to his touch.

Rob took the very groggy Roxy home and put her in the bed he had prepared. He let her sleep a while as she tried to overcime the effects of the drugs.
~~~~~
"Because its forbidden fruit he said pulling Iris quickly back to him and grabbing the front of her panties and literally ripping them from her. He put a finger deep inside her, and kissed her roughly.

Roxy didn't fight him when, once they were home, he put her in the bed he had prepared for him. As her head rested on the pillow she looked at Rob with tired eyes. "Baby, will you lay with me until I fall asleep?" She asked, having a hard time staying awake as she awaited an answer.

Iris pulled away from him again, but not before he managed to rip her panties from her body. "Let me make this clear right now, John. I care for you a lot and I'd love for you to feel the same way, but I will not be second to her and I won't be some thing you toss aside when you get her or you get tired of me. I want an actual relationship, not to just be called to you when you're horny." She said as she looked into his eyes with a slight glare.

Rob took off his shoes and jeans, and climbed under covers next to her and gently rubbed her back until she was asleep. It took only a few minutes before she was sound asleep. When she was sound asleep, he got up and dressed and went into the living room. He took out his phone and called the hospital administrator. After several minutes of conversation, he ended with the call with "If John Markem isn't fired, you can expect a call from the police department investigating a rape!" he hung up.

~~~~~

John pushed her away. "you little tease!" he said taking her panties as a trophy. "Don't pretend you didn't want it, your not to good for me or anyone else!" John turned and stormed off to Roxy's room only to find it empty. "what the hell? where is my patient!?"

When Rob left her side after she was sound asleep, even his yelling didn't wake her up. The drugs John had been giving her were what was causing her sleeping so much and at least here he couldn't touch her. Once the drugs wore off she would be fine. Roxy continued to sleep peacefully, laying on her back.

Iris was shocked when he pushed her away forcefully. "I'm not pretending I don't want it! I just simply said I refuse to be second to her!" She yelled after John as he stormed out. Iris quickly got dressed and followed him. "Robert, her boyfriend took her home. I imagine she told him what you did. You can't have her, John. She loves him!" She said, though she knew if John were to keep Roxy under the drugs long enough and fed her his version of the truth, she would start to believe him. "Please, just give up on her." She said knowing him leaving Roxy alone just might make her his target.

Rob fixed a bowl of soup and sandwich for Roxy and then gently woke her hoping that the effects of the drugs had at least faded. When she woke he kissed her gently and helped her to sit up. then since her arms were useless her fed her the soup and sandwich. "I'm so sorry all this happened, he said."

~~~~~

John stormed down to the Admin's office. "Where the hell is my patient? Roxy something" he demanded. "John, you better calm down, Your about to be let go, and if your not careful, you could be under investigation for rape." "I'll get that bitch Iris! this is her doing! he said storming out. He went to his office and then collected the electronic stimulator and 3 months worth of drugs, he had accumulated. He put them in a box and left the hospital. The next evening he was waiting outside when Iris finished her shift.

Back
Top Bottom