Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

Roxy closed the door as Carol came in and stood behind her as Bob talked to her. When Carol agreed Roxy walked over to Bob's pack and returned with the spare leash and collar. She sat them down on the desk before looking at Carol. "Why don't you undress for us, like a good little bitch?" She asked with a laugh. "Of course, after that I'll put the nice, pretty pink collar on you and we'll do whatever Master Bob wants, okay?" She asked, smacking Carol's ass lightly, hoping to get a moan.

"Roxy... be nice! she is scared!" Bob said. Indeed she was. her hands trembled as she slowly unbuttoned her pizza delivery shirt and laid it aside. Then she unzipped and slipped off her tight fitting jeans to reveal a lacey pink bra and matching panties, "How nice!" Bob said."It matches the collar" her hands were still shaking as buckled on the pink collar and and snapped on the leash.

Roxanne found herself staring at Carol undressed herself, finding herself wanting to make this girl feel what real pleasure was. Roxanne walked in front of the girl, beginning to stroke her body gently, trying to calm her. "Shhh... Bob or I won't hurt you. We only want to make you feel good, my pet." Roxy purred in the sexiest voice she could manage. As she touched the girls body she massaged her breasts. "Moan for me, my pet." She said in a gentle tone. "I bet it feels so good for a girl to touch your body."

Bob watched, amused at the play they were having. It was fun hearing Roxy talk that way. "make her nice and wet sweety" I' want some desert after pizza" Carol looked Bob's direction her eyes widening at the suggestion. Roxy of course knew Bob was serious. "Bring me some Pizza" Carol Bob asked. as she did, Bob pulled out the front of her panties. She was shaved. he smiled. "Yes, desert, he mermerred". Bob sat eating Pizza as Roxy played happily with her new toy.

"I'll make her nice and wet but you know she'll never taste as good as your girl does." She said, turning to wink at him. "Baby, he's serious but it feels good to feel his tongue against your wet pussy. Trust me, he's a expert at making you scream." She purred, making herself moan at the thought. As Bob ate she continued to play with her new toy, moving her hands up to her breasts she began to massage them. "Moan for Mistress Vixen, beg for more. You need her touch." Clearly Roxy wanted to break this girl down.

Roxy really, now when did I ever get my fill of wet pussy? Bob asked "Is she ready yet? I think I could use some desert.
Take her panties off and lead her over here. Carol was lead over to Bob and he had her get on all fours with her pussy in front of his face straddling his body. Bob's hard cock was in front of her face. Bob took her hips in his huge hands and started to suck.

He watched Roxy carefully as he did so.

Roxanne watched the two of them play after leading her over to Bob, surely when he looked at her, he saw the jealousy that Roxy didn't even seem to realize she felt yet. She planned on breaking the poor girl's will tonight, making Carol her personal bitch.

Bob licked her til she was clean, but had her moaning like a sick cat. Come here Roxy. Now I want the good stuff. he looked at her and smiled.

Roxy had been sitting at the table, watching the two as he licked their victim's pussy clean and she couldn't help but laugh as Carol was moaning like a sick cat. She was shocked, though, when Bob told her to come over. Of course, she obeyed and went to him. Clearly she was wet and she was sure both of them could smell it. Roxy had been fingering herself so when she walked over her hand was soaked in her own sweet nectar. "Here, baby." She purred, offering Bob her hand to lick clean, but before he could get to it she pulled it away to tease him. "Now, mine is the sweetest nectar out there, isn't it? And you're addicted to it, aren't you, Master?"

"You know it is he said as he pulled her to him licking away." His hard inviting cock was in her face and waited to see if she would take it, but leaving that choice to her. Would she posess him or leave the door open for Carol? he was curious. She loved him, he knew that, but he had no way to judge her level of posessiveness over him. Something he wanted to know.

It made Roxanne smile to hear Bob say it was as he pulled her to him. As he licked her wet pussy Roxanne looked at Carol with a challenge in her eyes. She wanted Carol to know that Bob might be using her as a slave right now, but that she was the only one Bob would ever truly love. Without waiting for a reaction from Carol Roxanne moved her mouth around his cock and began to suck and lick at it. This was her way of laying her claim to what was her's and Bob was indeed her's.

Bobs body stiffened. he had been overstimulated and was ready nearly immediately. He caught roxy by surprise as he shot a hot load into he mouth. He never stoped sucking her though. The couple left carol standing naked and horny wanting release. She started to finger herself, but Bob interuppted his sucking long enough to remind her that she needed permission, and permission was denide.

Despite being caught by surprise when his hot load was shot into her mouth she swallowed what she could of it. Of course, what she couldn't swallow escaped her mouth and ended up on her breasts. She then licked her breasts clean, looking like a cat when it was grooming itself. Then, when she had orgasmed again and Bob had gotten his fill of her nectar for now, Roxy moved up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Did your baby do good?" She asked before kissing him again, running her hands down his chest as she did. Obviously unable to keep her hands off her Master. "Now, what shall we do with our naughty slave girl? Whip her, perhaps? Humiliation is always fun, too. " She asked with a laugh, clearly she played the Mistress role well. She thought for a moment. "Or since our victim loves pink so much we can shiny wolf medallion and turn her into a bimbo." Roxy suggested, moaning at the mention of hypnosis.

When Carol heard Roxies words she blanched. "this isn't for me" she said as she took off the collar, got dressed and ran out the door. "well you scared her off" Bob said, supecting that was Roxies intent all along. He pulled her up on his chest, ran his fingers through her hair, and asked, "what is it you like so much about Hypnotism? He was wondering to himself how being out of control of he actions made her feel so good. Clearly based on that last long moan, even the thought of it did. He looked her in the eyes and waited for her to answer. He wasnt sure what she would say, but whatever she did, he really wanted to know.

"You think I'm going to let some bitch have her hands and mouth all over what is mine?" She asked as he pulled her up to his chest and ran his fingers through her hair, making clear that she was just as territorial with Bob as he was with her. Roxanne had been looking up at him as her head rested on his chest but when he asked that she looked down, almost as if she was ashamed of the answer that she was going to give him. He was right, even the thought of hypnosis excited her. When she was ready to answer, Roxanne looked up again and was met by his eyes gazing into her's. "When I was little, I felt like I always had control and when I did, everything seemed to go wrong. When I discovered hypnosis it was like I didn't have to do anything but what the hypnotist told me to and I could let them think for me. I know it sounds weird, but in a lot of ways it's my escape."

"So you just like being controlled. But aren't you afraid of what you will be made to do? What if the hypnotist had bad intentions and abused his power? What could you do about it? Doesn't that scare you?" Robert waited patiently for an answer. As he did he rubbed her back gently comforting her. "Oh, one other thing? how is that different from wearing my collar?"

"That's why I only let people I trust know that I'm into it. In fact, you're the first person who I've told and who has actually hypnotized me in person." She said, her muscles tense. Then she could feel his hand started to move up and down her back gently, as if he was comforting her. It helped to assure her that he didn't think she was a freak for liking hypnosis. "It's different because with the collar I have more control. I still can think and speak freely. Just something about a male dominating me with hypnosis turns me on." She said with a shrug. Although, when it came to hypnosis she had the same control. If he were to try and make her do something she whole heartedly didn't want to do, she could refuse to do it.

"Are you saying you want to be more tightly controlled? Are you looking for someone to ask you to do things you wouldn't otherwise? Or are you just wanting not to be responsible. I mean there is a considerable difference. Do you want me to control every aspect of your life? or just free you to do things your scared to do by ordering you to do so?

Sweety, I don't want to hurt you in ay way, but I do want you to be happy eve if it means taking away your freedom."

He continued rubbing he back and bottom as he spoke, in a very comforting way.

When he was finished speaking, Roxanne closed her eyes. Before answering him she just wanted to enjoy the feeling of his hand against her skin as it rubbed her back and bottom. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and looked into his. "I..." She began, but paused for a moment before going on. "I want to be more tightly controlled." She said, afraid of what he might think of her answer. She didn't sound so sure of her answer herself, though. "Or maybe I am just wanting to not be responsible. I don't know, Bob.." She added. Roxanne honestly just wanted to go get the wolf medallion from his pants and see if she could tempt him to hypnotize her. Clearly because of how much it turned her on, she was obsessing over it, almost as if it were some kind of drug.

Alright, you shall have your wish.. go get the medallion. We will see just how tightly controlled you want to be. She eagerly went and got it and put it in his outstretched hand. He swung it before her eyes as he said. you will go into a very strong trance. you will not come out of it when the medallion is put away, but only when I say come out. You will obey me without question at all times regardless of what I may ask you to do. You will obey instantly and without delay as you want to please me. Nothing else matters

When Roxanne eagerly returned to him with his medallion in her hand, giving it to him. She clearly was pleased that he had agreed to hypnotize her. Her eyes locked on it as he swung it before her eyes and it sparkled as the light hit it. "Go into a very strong trance.. Will obey at all time. Nothing else but Master's pleasure matters." She told herself as she sank deep down into trance. "I am Master's docile bitch.. I obey his every command like a good girl." Roxy told herself.

Robert put away the medallion and looked to see if she would wake up. She didn't seem to wake up, but was important that he test it. He though for a minute trying to decide what he could have her do that she would not normally on her own. He also wanted to see if she would be awaken by things in the environment. He said Roxy, go take a shower, but use only cold water. he sat and waited to see what she would do.

"Yes Master." She said, clearly not waking up, even when the medallion was no longer swinging in front of her face. She stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom, getting into the shower and turning it on cold. A few minutes later she was freezing, but despite that she continued with her cold shower, even the freezing cold water wasn't waking her from the deep trance.

Roxanne did as he said, turning off the shower and getting out. Then, on her way out of the bathroom she grabbed and towel and returned to him. "Here I am, Master."

Back
Top Bottom