Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

Roxanne didn't protest when, once she was packed he put the collar around her neck. To Roxanne it wasn't that he was saying that he controlled her but rather it was a way of telling other guys she was taken. When they got to his mom's far she climbed on behind him and something about feeling the leather of the seat against her bare pussy aroused her. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, her head rested on his shoulder gently as they rode off.

They headed off down the highway toward the the south east. riding in the mountains was always fun for Bob, especially now with a pretty girl behind him. they rode about a hundred miles before they stopped for something to eat. Bob walked Roxy in to the truck stop. She got lots of looks from the truckers, but Bob kept her close to him. They took a booth and Bob sat next to her. he'd been thinking about her naked pussy for two hundred miles and he just had to play.
He reached under the table and pulled back her skirt. As they waited to be served, Bob fingered her pussy. he could tell the stimulation was getting to her.

As they walked into the truck stop for something to eat Roxy could see all the looks from the truckers as they walked to the back and she found herself thankful when Bob pulled her close to him protectively. It was because of that she knew he was ready to protect her if any of the truckers got brave enough to try anything. When they took a booth and she slid in first she knew what he was planning when he slid in beside her. She watched as he reached under the table and could feel the fabric of the skirt being pushed back. Of course, she was already wet and as he fingered her she moaned, unable to deny what he was doing to her.

Bob pulled his hand from beneath the table and licked his fingers. He smiled at he as they waited for their food. He wasn't hungry except for her. he wanted to suck her as he had before but that would have to wait. tonite in the hotel he would get
a proper meal right from her pussy.

he kissed her as they ate and when they finished they headed back out to the bike

Roxy couldn't stop moaning as he fingered her and when he pulled his hand from beneath the table to lick his fingers clean she watched him with lust filled eyes. "Please don't stop." She almost begged, even without his touch her pussy was dripping and she was sure he could smell the sweet nectar that he loved so much. "I bet you want to eat your pet out right now, isn't that right?" When their food came she ate, kissing him back lustfully as he kissed her while they ate. When they were done and he lead her back out to his bike Roxy couldn't keep her hands off of him, clearly wanting to play.

She was right, Bob did want her, now, the question was where. he truck stop was mostly a big concrete parking lot. There was no green area, no shade, and other tan the main building, no shelter. The air was hot and sticky, but so was she. As he stood by the bike looking around Roxy was busy making her intentions known. He wrapped his arm around her kissed her, and said "Babe I know your hot but we have to find the right place. You sit in front this time." He climbed on the bike and slid back in the seat a bit but not all the way. She had to climb on in front of him and was tight between his thighs and the metal tank. Bob knew from experience that it vibrated when the motor ran, and would keep her well warmed up until they could find the right place. Bob started the engine, and it was obvious that Bob had been correct about the vibration. He wrapped one arm around her waist and and took off down the road. As they road, the wind now tore at her thin tank top. Bob lifted the bottom slightly and the wind did the rest blowing it up and above her breasts. He took full advantage massaging her nipples. plain view of traffic.

The traffic was light, but a Camry pulled up next to them, and stayed even. Inside was a young couple, a fairly hot looking guy and a petite blonde with small breasts dressed almost exactly like Roxy minus the collar. I was obvious they were enjoying the show. The girl unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock for Roxy to see, and then turned to suck it, showing off her pantiless ass and wet shaved pussy.

Roxy watched with dark, lust filled eyes as he climbed onto the bike first and let the seat back, even as he let the the seat back so that she could fit snugly between his thighs and the tank Roxanne had her hands all over him. Clearly she was trying to seduce him. But, seeing she wasn't going to get anywhere with him now, Roxanne climbed onto the bike in front of him. Even before he started the engine Roxanne was turned on once again by the feel of the leather seat against her naked pussy and the vibration of the motor only helped amplify that pleasure. When he took off down the road with his arm wrapped around her she couldn't sit still, moving all over the little space she had and with each movement her juices were put on the leather seat. She was sure he could smell their sweetness, too. Roxanne could feel him lift the bottom of her thin tank top just slightly and felt as the wind blew it up above her breasts. Clearly she didn't care, though because she made no attempt to pull it back down. She just continued to move around on the seat she grew hornier.

When the Camry pulled up next to them Roxanne couldn't help but to examine the male, and even the female that was with him with hungry, lustful eyes. She imagined if Bob had put the leash on her he would be tugging on it now, telling her to keep her eyes from wandering to other men. As the girl turned to suck the guy's cock she couldn't help but be turned on by seeing her ass and wet pussy.

Bob kept the bike in lock step with the Camry. Seeing this, Tom reached over Emma's back and grabbing the hem of Emma's tank top as she sucked him, pulled it off and over her head, tossing it out of her reach in the back seat. Her small tits with perky nipples now in clear view.

Bob tore his eyes from the scene in the Camry long enough to read a road sign. Echo Lake Public Access it said. He pulled off the high way and soon realized the Camry was behind them. Roxy was clearly wet. She had soaked her skirt and the front of his jeans. They rumbled down the gravel road and down the drive to the lake. This was what Bob had in mind. Some grass a few picnic tables, a nice lake, and no one in sight. He stopped the bike and shut it off. He picked up Rocky and turned her to face him in the seat. The began making out in earnest.

Tom and Emma pulled up second later. They tumbled out of the car onto the grass. Emma intent on finishing what she had started.

The two couples completely unaffected by the other's presence.

As Roxy locked her legs around Bob's waist, Bob got off the bike and carried her to one of the tables. Laying her out on the top, he sat on the bench between her legs and finally got the treat he was craving as he pulled back he skirt and began lapping at her sopping pussy. Hearing a loud male groan, Roxy sat up in time to see Tom cum hard all over Emma's tits and face.

Roxanne found herself growing more horny as she watched Tom and Emma play. As she watched she even moved her hand down and attempted to finger herself, expecting Bob to stop her. Really, as she tried to pleasure herself, she was surprised how much she got turned on just by watching another woman submit. Once they were at the lake and he turned the bike off Roxy didn't fight when he picked her up, moving her so that she was facing him. When he began to make out with her, the kisses she returned were filled with pure lust and she couldn't keep her hands off of Bob. When Roxy locked her legs around Bob's waist she felt him get off the bike and carry her over to one of the tables and began to lap at her wet pussy she moaned, soon orgasming. Then, when she sat up in time to see Tom cum all over Emma's chest and face she orgasmed again.

After Tom came all over her face and tits, Emma was feeding it to herself. Soon she was clean of it. "Looks like someone liked our little show, babe." Emma said to Tom with a smile. "Perhaps you can treat her to some yummy cum since her man clearly won't." She said with a giggle before kissing him.

Robert heard her words, and looking up saw the smile on Roxie's face he burned inside with anger. Without a word he got up pulled Roxie over so her head hung off the the end of the table, dropped his pants and drove his cock deep in her throat. He had been hot and ready for some time but she was getting it now. Hard and Fast. He pumped her throat till she gagged and the pulling out shot his cum in her face and hair. He left her on the table covered with cum and walked over by the lake.

Emma blanched at the instant change in Bob's demeanor. She didn't realize what she was inciting. Bob had been holding back his drive and treating Roxie gently because of her history of abuse. When Roxie seemed to agree it pushed Bob over the edge.

Roxanne seemed confused when she saw the anger burning inside of him and the next thing she knew he was she was being moved so that her head hung off the edge of the table. The next thing she knew he was driving his cock deep into her throat. When she gagged she pulled out and her face and hair became covered in cum. She watched him walk off and stayed where she was, instead of feeding it to herself like she had intended she was just trying to get clean.

Emma looked at Tom. "How about you go take care of her and I'll take care of him?" She suggested before getting up and going over to Bob. From behind she began to massage his shoulders. "What's wrong?" She asked in a sexy, seductive voice. Clearly she had her sights on Bob and planned on having her way with him.

Robert was conflicted, at that moment he would like to strangle this bitch for insulting him and goading him into mistreating Roxy. At the same time she was a woman, and he wouldn't miss-treat her. On top of that, here she was naked and rubbing her shoulders. He turned to face her. The anger clear in his eyes. "You insulted me, and now you want my attention?" he raised an eyebrow and his features didn't soften. He did look her lithe body up and down however, while he waited for her response. It was clear from her body language that she wanted him.

After seeing Bob's expression, Tom approached Roxie with a bit of apprehension. (Bob was much larger and more muscular than he was, and he did not want a fight that he felt certain he would lose.) "Are you alright?" Tom asked her softly. Is there something I can do to help you? I'm sorry about Emma, she gets carried away sometimes. But look, if you want to we can hook up while she's busy. ( It was clear that Tom was a submissive guy and Emma was her Alter-Ego)

Roxy looked at Tom when he approached her and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just surprised she was able to control him like that is all." She said, moving away from Tom a bit. "No, thank you anyway." She said when he offered to hook up with her.

Emma couldn't help but giggle when he faced her. "Yes, and I'm sure you want my attention, too." She purred as her hand moved down and she began to stroke him through his pants. "Look, Roxy isn't the kind of girl you need. You need a girl who is ready to submit and be turned into your little bitch at any time." Emma continued, acting submissive so he could feel like he was in control. "You've seen how wet I am and I'm sure you can smell it, too. Such a sweet, sweet smell. And I bet it tastes heavenly." Emma said, looking up to see his mouth watering at the thought about her sweet necter. "It's okay if you want it, my big strong man. Just ask for it." She said, her goal to control him lust as she did Tom.

Bob looked over at Roxy, and seeing she was not involved calmed down a bit. As she touched him, he took her hand an turned her arm behind her and pulling her to him strongly, whispered in her ear. Why don't you take your little puppy dog there and lead him around by the nose. You fooled me once and convinced me to mistreat my pet, but I'm not buying now. He cave her a hard swat on the ass that left a pink hand print and pushed her toward Tom. He looked at Roxy and motioned for her to come to him. When she came to his side, he took the leash from his pocket and hooked it to her collar. He wrapped his arm around her bare waste and watched as the other couple drove off. He softly said, "I'm sorry sweety, I thought that you were wanting that, and she made me mad" and hugged her close.

Roxanne looked over at Bob, seeing him take her hand and pulling him to her before talking to her for a minute made her worry a bit but a few minutes later when he pushed her away toward Tom it made her smile. It made her see that he had been given the perfect chance to cheat and he hadn't cheated; that he did love her. Roxy saw her come over and take Tom's hand and lead him back to their car before driving off. Roxy then saw Bob motion for her and went to him, watching as he took the leash from his pocket before hooking her up to it. When he wrapped his arm around her waist she smiled. "All is forgiven. Honestly, when I saw them doing it, it did excite me but only because I thought about us maybe doing it. I'm sorry she upset you." Roxy said, nuzzling him as he held her close. "Did you want to get back on the road?" She asked. By the looks of the sky they only had about an hour until night fall.

Bob looked at the sky, it was a clear warm night and no bugs, why don't we just stay here? he suggested. I have a blanket under the seat on the bike. We have the lake for a bath. What do you think? We can get up early and get breakfast on the road?

Roxanne nodded. "Sure, it sounds good to me. Of course, unless you decide to run off and leave me in the middle of the night." She joked. "Then sleep in a hotel tomorrow night." Roxy said with a nod. Roxanne looked down and saw a silver chain that was attached to a pocket watch or something hanging out of his pocket and sparkling as the light hit it. "Do you have a pocket watch, my love?" She asked, though not taking her eyes away from the metal chain.

They sat looking over the lake as the sun was growing low. "Its a medallion," he said. "its a family heirloom."He pulled it from his pocket. It had a picture of a wolf howling at the moon on one side and a wolf bitch with her pups nursing on the other. It was made of white gold and very heavy. When He took it out and it swung in his hand. The sun caught it and the bright reflection splashed in her face. She got a funny look..."are you ok Roxy?" he asked. He waited for an answer but none came. She seemed as though in a trance. He said "stand up" testing to see what she would do.

Roxy couldn't help but watch it as he pulled the medallion from his pocket, her eyes remaining fixed on it as it swung in his hand. As the sun caught it and the bright reflection splashed in her face it seemed to only entrance her more. When he asked if she was okay no answer, she simply just stared at it with unblinking eyes. But, when he ordered her to stand up, just to test what would happen she stood without hesitation, her eyes still looking down though, fixed on the swinging medallion.

Bob tried several other things all with a positive response. He was amazed. finally he said take off your skirt, which she did. he then said "wake up" she woke up and looked around wondering where her skirt had gone. Are you ok? Did you like that? Do you even know what happened?

Roxanne looked around, seeming a bit dazed when he finally awoke her from the trance she had accidentally slipped into. I even took her a few minutes to realize that she had slipped her skirt off, but when she did realize it she began looking for it with a scared look on her face. It wasn't being naked in front of him that scared her, though. When he asked what happened, Roxy seemed hesitant to answer. "Will he think I'm a freak?" She thought to herself. Roxy looked down at the medallion, seeing it was still gently swinging in his hand Roxy looked up at him and away from it quickly, not wanting to go under again. She just looked at him for several minutes before finally speaking. "I'm fine, Bob." Roxy said before reaching down to gently take the heavy medallion from his hand, lifting it up to her face and letting it swing, watching at it caught the sunlight. Although she was careful not to stare at it too long. After watching the way the it caught the light of the sun for a few moments she put it back in his hand carefully and looked up at him. "Y... Yes, I do like it." She said, closing her eyes, not wanting to see the disgusted look that she was sure was going to be on his face when what she said finally registered. "Yeah, I know what happened... I don't remember most of the time when I go under, though." She added, answering his last question before finally opening her eyes to see what Bob's reaction to all of this was.

"Go under?"he said with a playful smile. "Is that what you call it? How does going under make you feel?.. are you sure you don't remember" Before she could answer, he wanted to test it again. he swung the medallion in her face and the blank stare returned. he laid back on the grass and said "first answer my questions honestly, completely honestly, then when your finished, suck my cock". He waited to see what would happen.

Roxy was getting ready to answer when he swung it in her face. It only took a matter of seconds of watching the medallion swing, catching the sunlight as it did, for that blank stare to return. She kept her eyes on the swinging, sparkling medallion. "Yes, that is what I call it. It feels good. It feels like you're giving up control, trusting the hypnotist not to take advantage of you." She then paused, seeming hesitant to answer the last question. "Y... Yes, I'm sure." She said, at this point when she was just starting to go into deep trance it would probably be as simple as closing her eyes so she couldn't see the medallion that would break the trance, but she seemed far too captivated by it to even dare close her eyes. After all his questions were answered she leaned down and began to suck his cock, listening to his voice as she did.

He watched her still somehow not believing this actually worked, but satisfied yhat if it were a game she was playing it was certainly fun. he said softly Wake up. She woke up and found her mouth wrapped around his cock . He had hidden the medallion back in his pocket. You did nicely he said. you still are. It feels great if you want to continue. He gently ran his fingers through her hair as she aled in his lap and sucked him. She seemed to him to be at peace with it. Though he wondered what was about it she truly enjoyed.

Roxanne was a bit shocked when he awoke her from the trance to find her mouth wrapped around her cock. Though it probably wasn't something she would do unless told to under trance, Roxy found herself enjoying it and continued to suck on it with hunger, like a baby would it's mother's breast. Roxanne looked around as she did and upon no longer seeing the medallion gathered he had put it back into his pocket. She continued to suck as he ran his fingers through her hair gently. He seemed to like it, but as she did Roxanne began to wander if she could trust him. Hell, he had already proved how easy to was to put under. Who was to say he wouldn't put her under every time he wanted something he knew she would say no to? Roxanne continued to suck until he was about to climax and when she felt it coming she pulled back and far enough away that he couldn't cover her in it. By that she was sure he would figure out something was bugging her.

Back
Top Bottom