Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A young man's obsession. (Moonlight and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Bob Marsh was a factory rat. He worked the assembly line at Acme Machine. He did hard physical work all day, and his physique showed it. He was 6' 1" 190 lbs of muscle. His hair was coal black and he had piercing blue eyes. Bob kept pretty much to himself. No one really knew him.

Roxanne worked in the office for the boss. It was pretty much known in the shop that the boss was an abusive SOB and that he required much more from Roxy than her official duties. Roxy was from a working family, and she was trying to better herself. She had no hope of the college education she would need to better herself. She was trapped. One day Bob was in the office and watched in disbelief as the boss dragged her into his office and closed the door. He heard her muffled screams and they made his blood boil.

Roxanne looked at up at her boss from the floor as he stood over her. She moved her hand up to her right cheek, where he had just slapped her and winced as she touched it. "What did I do wrong, Ryan?" She asked as her Emerald eyes looked up at him. The two had been dating for about a year now and for the first three or four months things had been great, he was always surprising her with small gifts and taking her places; really treating her like a princess but after that things took a turn for the worse. They started fighting more and he had begun to get physical with her, leaving bruises and other marks that were so bad she had to use make up to cover them up so that people in the office wouldn't ask questions. "Please Ryan, whatever is wrong I'll fix it!" Roxy almost begged, crying as she did.

Roxanne pulled her long, curly chocolate brown hair back into a pony tail and slowly went to get up. She knew what would happen once the fight was over, he would do what he always did: bring her flowers and apologize, begging for forgiveness and promising it would never happen again. Sure enough, he always ended up hitting her again.

"Get out of my sight! You make me sick!" Ryan said opening the office door and pushing her out, she fell as he did and was picking herself up when a large hand gently took her arm and lifted her. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly, so as not to be heard in the inner office. As she got to her feet, he looked at her readdened cheek as he walked her back to her desk. "did he do that? he is an SOB isn't he.?" My name is Bob .. Bob Marsh. I work in grinding. If you need help just let me know... I have to get back now, I'm sorry I cant stay."

All afternoon as he ran his machine, Bob was fuming. Everybody knew something was wrong. They avoided him though. They had seen him like this and knew better. Someone was going to pay. No one however expected it to be the Boss, Ryann Paul. Only Bob would have the gaul to go after him. Not that he couldnt handle him, he could whip him with ease, but ot would probably mean his job, and jobsa were scarse, especially for factory rats.

"Yeah, for now I am, at least." Roxy said, seeming a bit hesitant to answer him as she looked up at Bob as he gently wrapped his large hand around her arm and helped her up. Roxanne looked at the ground once she was on her feet again, clearly scared to tell him anything out of fear that Ryan might over hear. "Yes, he did it." Rox nodded. "I.. I'm Roxy." She said, not that she needed to tell him. When you dated the boss everyone knew who you were. "Wait, Bob.." Roxanne began, gently taking his hand to keep him from leaving. Roxanne grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, quickly writing her cell phone number down and putting it in his free hand. "I do need help and if you could, please call me when you get off work. I'll tell you everything." Roxanne said in a whisper to him before letting his hand go and watching him leave.

Roxanne stayed at her desk the rest of the after noon, visibly scared that Ryan would would come out to drag her into his office again to start hitting her again and if he did no one was around to protect her this time. It took a few hours time, but by three o'clock he had left for the day. She then checked the computer to see what time Bob was supposed to get off. The schedule said three o'clock. "So, he should be getting off." Roxy thought to herself, quickly packing her things and heading down to the exit, hoping to catch Bob on his way out.

Bob got his lunch pail from his locker punched the clock with the rest of the rats and headed out to the parking lot. As he turned to head for his truck he heard a soft voice say his name from the shadows on the side of the building. Curious, he walked toward the sound only to find Roxy cowering there. Lets go out back to my truck, he said taking her arm. He couldn't get over how tiny and delicate she seemed, how could that Ass Ryann Paul hit someone so sweet. The hair rose on the back of his neck and he bristled at the thought. He walked her slowly back to his truck and helped her in the passenger seat. Lay down on the seat in case that bastard is out front. I'll take you to the coffee shop where we can talk. After she laid down low her head resting on his thigh, Bob drove out of the lot and back to his neighborhood and the coffee shop his mom ran. Roxy stayed there in his lap until they arrived, whether in fear of Ryan or in need of comfort he wasn't sure, but he didn't mind. He helped her down out of the tall 4WD pick-up and walked he in. "hey mom!" he called out as they took a booth. His mom was pleased to see her Robby with a girl, and smiling she brought them coffee and pie.

Roxy looked at him as he came to where she was hiding when she called his name as she saw him coming out of the building. When he took her arm she tensed up a bit, more from a reflex then her actually thinking he would hurt her. Paul had grabbed her by the arm so many times just to drag her into his office and use her as his own personal punching bag. As he lead her to his truck she followed closely behind. "Thank you." She said, softly, her tone hardily above a whisper as he helped her into the passenger seat of his truck. Roxanne nodded, laying down on the seat as he had told her; knowing he was doing it for her protection. As her head rested on his thigh she closed her eyes, feeling her tense muscles relaxing slowly. Even once they were out of the parking lot she didn't move her head to sit up, staying there more because she found being near him comforting. Roxy only sat up when they arrived at the coffee shop and followed him in, though not following him as close as she had been at work. She sat across from him in the booth and smiled weakly at him. "Thank you, ma'am." Roxy said when his mom brought the coffee and pie to the booth. Clearly she was a nice girl and very respectful, clearly not deserving the way Ryan treated her.

Once his mom left she turned her attention back to Bob. "You can ask anything you want." She began. "About Ryan, I mean." Rox added, but she could see a look of rage om his face whenever the boss' name came up. Her right cheek was not as red, but it was still obvious that she had been hit and it clearly still hurt to touch.

I'm here to listen... he said patiently. But also to protect you. I saw what Ryann did to you this afternoon. Why do yo put up with it? Who is he to you that he gets away with that? His tone was growing tense and she could see he was clearly agitated almost like a caged animal. Suddenly he regained his composure and the gentle voice returned. "I'm sorry" he said. You don't need to hear that. I will deal with Ryann in my own time. Tell me about your home, your family. Who is Roxy?

She looked at him as he lost his composure for a minute. "To answer your question: I guess I put up with it because he's my boyfriend. Him and I have been dating about a year and all of this didn't start until about seven months ago. Around that time we started fighting more and that was when the hitting started." Roxy looked down, her body beginning to tense up just from talking about it. Rox pulled out her phone and brought up a picture of herself without make up on that she had taken the night before. She had a big, dark bruise around her right eye and several deep cuts on her face in the picture. She handed it to him so that he could see the picture. "That's the worse it's ever gotten." Roxy said, hesitantly looking up at him, into his eyes. Of course, she didn't tell him that it had been taken last night and didn't intend to unless he asked. "Now, to answer your other question: I live in an apartment across town from work. I live alone except for my two dogs, Nala who is a Seal and White Alaskian Malamute and Storm who is a Red Chow." She pulled a picture from her purse of the two dogs where they were laying together on the couch. "As for my family I have my mom and dad, of course, two sisters who are younger and an older brother. All of who live out of state. trust me. If my family knew about Ryan my brother and dad would have taken care of him already."

You look like you need a friend he said, and somehow I think those two dogs are filling the bill. Is that creep Ryan planning to see you? It may be non e of my business, but from the looks of that picture he should. nt. Why not let just the two dogs be there when he stops by. You need to rest, and relax, and heal. Momma's a good cook, and the food at home even better that she fixes here. I havent been home in a while, lets see if she could use some company tonight? what do you say? Without wating for an answer he called hi mom over to the booth. "Momma" how would it be if Roxy and me showed up for dinner? I'll bring some good wine. "bless you son" she said. "you know how i love to cook for family!"

"He stops by my apartment every night, I think it's more so he can keep tabs on me than that he actually wants to spend time with me, though. Tonight he probably stopped somewhere and picked up a dozen roses to apologize and if I were there he'd be begging me to take him back, swearing up and down that today was the last time he'll lay a hand on me." She said, looking across the table into Bob's eyes. "The only problem with your proposal, Bob is we both have to work again tomorrow and for me that means facing him and probably another beating." Roxy said with a sigh. Roxanne looked at his mom, smiling at her. His mom, in a lot of ways reminded her of her own mother. In the back of her mind she wandered what she was going to wear to dinner tonight, though.

We'll just call in sick. Let him figure out how to hand the office without you. Come on. lets go out and have some fun this afternoon you need to smile. You like the ferris wheel? there's a carnival in town. why don't we go and enjoy it until dinner .. we got 3 hours. He took her hand and lead her out of the coffee shop and helped her into the pick-up. he got in and pulled her over next to him, giving her a cuddly hug. They rode to the carnival on the way he put his arm around her. You look happier already he said. as he bought two tickets to the ferris wheel.

"Or with any luck he won't be there tomorrow." Roxy said, smiling at him again. This time it wasn't one of her half attempted or fake smiles, either. "When he figures out I'm not home maybe he'll try and get into the apartment. Now, if he does that I have two big dogs who could easily hurt him if they saw him as a threat." Roxanne said with a small laugh, clearly she was beginning to let her true self show to Bob. "Sure, I love the Ferris Wheel, so the carnival sounds like a great way to kill three hours." Roxanne said and when he took her by the hand before leading her out of the coffee shop and back out to his truck she squeezed it gently, even moving her fingers so they filled the gaps between his. Roxy couldn't explain why she did it, it just felt right. Once she was helped into his pick up she watched him go around and climb up into the drivers side. When he pulled her over so that she was over next to him, Roxy hugged him back and rested her hand on his shoulder. It just felt as if she belonged there, next to him and she was wandering if he felt the same. "Hey, Bob? Thank you for everything your doing." She said, smiling as he put his arms around her. When they got there she stayed close to him, almost like a girlfriend who couldn't stand to be apart from her boyfriend. "What can I say? I'm kind of a sucker for carnivals. I always loved them as a little kid." She said, moving her hand to hold his as he bought the two tickets for the Ferris Wheel.

They boarded the ferris wheel and the bar was closed across their basket. He tucked Roxy up under his arm and as the basket swung and they headed into the air, stopping as each car loaded. at the top he nuzzled her cheek and leaned in seeing if she would respond. His fingers gently playing with hers. It was a beautiful early evening. the full moon out even though the sky was not yet dark.

Roxy smiled as he help her under his arm. It was odd, she had never felt this way before. The two of them hardily knew each other and yet, not only did she feel safe with him but she felt like she could truly be herself with him; without Bob judging her the way other men had. Roxanne smiled at him as he nuzzled her cheek and when he leaned in Rox responded by leaning in herself and planting a soft kiss on his lips. "It really is beautiful up here." She said to him with a smile before leaning in and kissing him again, the same soft kiss as before.

Bob smiled and hugged her close as the wheel started to turn. The breeze it created was nice on the warm summer evening. ach time the reached the top he would kiss her and hold the kiss to the bottom. she seemed to be enjoying this game and seeing her smile made him happy. As the ride came to an end, and they climbed out of the car he slipped his arm around her narrow waist and they walked hip to hip back to the truck. He helped her up and in and climbed in beside her. he held her close and looked in her eyes lovingly but made no move to start the engine. He held her hand ( his over hers) as it rested on her bare knee below the hem of her short skirt. he nuzzled her neck and kissed her behind the ear. "Ryan is a fool he whispered, but I'm not (smiling)."

Roxy did indeed enjoy this little game the two of them were playing and she was sure it was obvious to Bob that she had spent far too long hiding behind the mask of what Ryan wanted her to be. When the ride came to an end she was glad to feel his arm slip around her waist as they walked back to the truck. As he helped her in she moved over just enough so that he could get in. Once the door was closed and he was holding her close Roxy rested her head on his chest, looking up into his Blue eyes with the same loving look he was giving her. Roxanne smiled up at him. "How is it I feel so safe with you, Bob?" Rox asked as he nuzzled her neck, before nuzzling back. Then, when he kissed behind her ear she let out Roxanne was unsure of what he meant. "Just what are you saying?" She asked, moving her hand and taking his before squeezing it gently. "You know if I leave him he will be out for blood." Roxanne said, tensing up. Truth be told, she didn't care though. By just spending a few hours with Bob she knew who the man she loved was and it sure as hell wasn't Ryan like she had been made to believe by Ryan himself.

Only a stupid man hits a woman. A spineless man. he doesn't know what he is throwing away. his fingers now slipped between hers and gently massaged her knee. he kissed he now more deeply and held the kiss drinking her in. He could feel his passion rising, She was beautiful, petite, a delicate flower and yet that fool had tried to crush her. Bob pushed down his anger and concentrated on the amazing beauty seated next to him. He wondered for a minute was she really safe? Certainly he wouldnt hit her but safe? what did she mean? and what did she really want?

Roxy knew everything he was saying about Ryan was right. A man who truly loves a woman would never hurt her, even if his life depended on it. As bob slipped his fingers between her's and began to massage her knee her tightening muscles quickly relaxed. When he kissed her more deeply she returned the favor with one just as deep and smiled against his lips as they kiss. She too could feel the passion rising quickly. She found him attractive and clearly if Roxy were his girl he would treat her right, like the princess she deserved to be treated like. Roxy pulled back from the kiss and looked up into his eyes. "Bob, I love you." Roxy said, wanting to make damn sure there was no mistaking what she wanted. "And, if you'll have me, I want to be yours." Roxanne added.

As the sun set, Bob slid out from behind the wheel of his truck and pulled Roxy up into his lap and helped her out of the blazer she was wearing over her white silk blouse. I was warm in the truck and getting warmer by the minute. As she sat across her lap, her feet we up on the seat. Bob’s right hand rested on her inner thigh just above the her knee, and he wrapped his left arm around her massaging her left breast from under her arm. Roxy wrapped her arms around his neck and was kissing him with abandon. Bob’s hand slowly disappeared under her skirt following the heat. It finally came to rest on the thin black satin of her thong. He continued to tease her as he gave feathery kisses up and down her neck. He hooked her thong with his finger and gently gave it a tug. She felt her lift her hips and he slowly pulled it down her thighs and off, hanging it from the rear view mirror. He ran his hand slowly back up he thy and felt her make room for him. His touch was light and teasing. He wanted her to really want what was about to happen. He approached very near he slit then backed off a tiny bit and teased the soft flesh near by and waited.

Roxanne didn't fight when he pulled her up into his lap and helped her out of the blazer she was wearing, even when her blazer was removed Roxy clearly didn't want to leave his lap. Roxy looked down as she felt his right hand rested on her inner thigh, just above her knee and she felt her muscles involuntarily begin to tense up. Not because she believed Bob would ever hurt her but because of the things Ryan had done to her. When he wrapped his left arm around her and began to massage her left breast from under her arm, though Rox felt herself relax. Next she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him with abandon. She felt guilty, as she kissed him. Like she was just using him so she wasn't alone. That wasn't the case, though and as she found when looked into his eyes. It was there that she found things she had would never find in Ryan's: Understanding and real, genuine love for her. It was then that she knew Bob understood that she wasn't just using her and that he knew that Roxy did love him and that the feeling was mutual. Roxanne watched as his hand slowly disappeared, going up her skirt as it followed the heat. As his hand came to rest on the black satin of her thong Roxanne was sure that he could feel what he was doing to her. As Bob continued to tease her while he planted feathery kisses up and down her neck she moaned his name softly. "Bob.." Roxy moaned. Then, when he hooked her thong and gave it a tug Roxanne lifted her hips, looking up into his eyes once more as he pulled her thong down her thighs before getting it off. As he teased her more Roxanne found herself really wanting what was about to happen rather than needing it because she didn't want to be alone. "Bob, I want this." Roxy said, hoping hearing her say it was enough to convince him that she really did want this. Though a small part of her was scared, scared that when he saw her body nude or saw her without make up on he would be repulsed by all the bruises and marks that were left on her body by Ryan. Then she looked up into his eyes, seeing that same understanding and love in his eyes this time and any fear that he would be repulsed by some temporary bruises and marks that were on her now disappeared.

Bob could feel the warmth radiating from her as his fingers brushed her outer lips ever so lightly, the slowly teased them open like the petals of a flower. She was very wet and his slipped easily along her pink flesh to the center of her pleasure and circled her clit provocatively. He did this several times then withdrew his hand. Bringing his finger to his tongue he tasted her. "I'll need more of that later" he said smiling at her. He unbuttoned her blouse, and reaching in he unclipped her bra. Slipping her blouse down off her shoulders, he removed he black lace bra and it soon joined her panties hanging from the mirror. the pulling he blouse back on, but pushing it aside he began to lick and suck on her nipples. he nipples responded nicely to his stimulation. He sucked first one and then the other attending to the other nipple with his fingers. He continued this for several minutes the kissed her warmly again. He re-buttoned her blouse and admired hour her nipples were now clearly visible through the thin material. You look lovely my dear. He had seen some of her bruises, and though they disturbed him, he said nothing. After all they we not her fault.

Roxanne couldn't help but let out a series of soft moans as his his fingers circled her clit. "Bob, if only you knew what this is doing to me." Roxy was able to say to him before getting out another moan. She was even beginning to get wetter with his teasing before he withdrew his hand to bring his finger to his mouth and taste her juices. "What if I refuse to give more to you later?" She asked, smiling at him to let him know she was joking and as unbuttoned her blouse she moved off of him just enough so that she could undo his belt. Roxy moved her hand down into his pants and boxers and began to stroke him teasingly, using a light, gentle touch so that her touch was just enough to tease him. As took her blouse off before removing her black lace bra Roxy continued to stroke him. Roxy made her touch so that she teased his already hard member with longer strokes, but she kept the same light touch as before. When he began to lick and suck on her nipples her moans grew louder. "Keep this up and you're going to have me begging you to make love to me." Roxanne warned, though from how hard he was even without her teasing it seemed he already planned to make love to her. "Do you like my nipples being hard for you?" Rox asked in a soft, teasing tone. When he was done, once her nipples were hard from pleasure she smiled against his lips as he kissed her. When he said he looked lovely after buttoning her back up, Roxy felt a blush form on her cheeks. "Th-Thank you." She said, continuing to stroke him. "Did I do that to you?" Roxy asked, refering to him being hard and as she awaited answer she wrapped her hand around it and stroked it, her touch less light now. It was her turn to tease him.

Do you see any other gorgeous women in this truck? he asked. I think its getting a bit cramped in here, and dinner is in 15 minutes at my mom's. He grabbed her bra and panties and stuffed them in his pocket, and started the truck. when she asked where they were going, he smiled and said "dinner at my mom's, remember?" when they got to the house, he picked up her jacket off the seat and got out. He helped her out of the truck and and then tossed her jacked back in and locked the truck with a smile. He put his arm around her waist and enjoyed watching her nipples sway inside the thin white blouse as they walked to the house. As they got to the door he said " you look lovely"

"No, I do not. Not unless you are hiding a few invisible woman somewhere, my love." Roxanne replied in a joking tone. As he started the truck she tried to reach into his pocket to retrieve her bra and underwear. Despite her liking that he was taking control she didn't want to give his mother the wrong idea. Roxanne found herself stopped once they got to the house, though when he got out of the truck and she followed. Roxanne smiled when he put his arm around her waist before they walked to the house. "Thank you, my love. I just don't want to give your mom the wrong idea about me." She said.

Robert opened the door and lead her in.. Momma! Roxy and I are here. Momma comes over and hugs Bob and also Roxy. he smiles and winks at Bob. You too come and sit down Dinner is ready. There is spaghetti, and meat sauce, and bread and Salad. Robby... She is very pretty! momma says. Bob smiles back yes she is.

Bob and Roxy sit down at the table next to one another. Bob leans over and kisses her. Momma smiles. So nice to see my children she says. You make a lovely couple she says to Roxy. Bob smiles and puts one hand on Roxie's knee, and tickles her inner thigh under the table cloth. He slowly pushes her dress back and his finger finds her pussy. he plays with it getting his finger very very wet with er juices as they eat. Then he takes his finger out and licks it and says "So tastee! ...mama your sauce is so tastee!." He smiles knowingly at Roxy.

They sit and talk during dinner and over coffee. finally, Bob says "momma, we must go." He kisses her and they head back out to the truck.

Back
Top Bottom