Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wife, Husband & Nigerian Friend

Do you like cuckhold roleplaying themes

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodisiac_38f

Planetoid
Hello everyone

If you are reading this post, then I express my earnest thanks to all of them. Let me know, if I require to do any change in my style, nobody is perfect.

The Wife, Husband & Nigerian Friend
Background :
A plot revolves around a happy couple who was married from past 7 years. The husband is a diplomat of x western country and currently posted in Nigeria. Both of them have a small social circle. The wife has few friends, mostly the wives of her husband's colleague. Other than the usual mates from office, his best friend name is Khalid who belongs to African ethnicity.The husband and khalid are the best friends since college followed by University.

Synopsis :
In the plot, one fine evening the husband comes across a Confidential letter, which holds the informative report on his Low sperm count, on other hand report also provide information about his wife being exceptionally fertile as comparative to normal women.
Due to the reports, the husband gets shocked and which can be easily spotted by his wife. His wife confronts him resulting in the disclosure. Different solutions was suggested by her like adoption or staying childess, but her husband always wanted to see her bearing a child.Later plot takes a interesting turn , how he emotionally convinces his wife to get seduced by his Best Friend with valid justifications.

Biography : The wife was a professional before marriage but she had to quit due to marital commitments, she is a mixture of Arab and Latina. She is 34DD-28-32 with black eyes and hair.

The most important part is how husband emotionally convinces her and she would give different alternatives but he would logically and emotionally disapprove everything and convince her finally. Additionally the part the husband convinces a conservative woman, who is faithful and completely unknown about her sexuality and what sort of affects she creates on other men. She will be reluctant, but it is the husband, who justifies beautifully and convinces her emotionally.

I would like to play with a player, who shows commitment and dedication. Not to mention, patience should be one of the attributes and so on..

Thank you for reading. You have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom