Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lori's Room (sixth floor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled. Had to like a man who was conscientious and knew what he wanted. Grinning, she walked after him, mirroring his actions before she unpinned her hair. "Mmm, wonderful. Why don't you tell me what you had in mind," she said, coming to sit next to him.

Jay looked at her and smiled, "let's see where the mood takes us," he said then leaned in and kissed her deeply on the lips wrapping his strong arms around her.

She smiled and let him hold her, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms like that. Lori kissed him back passionately, letting her tongue slip past his lips to play. If he wanted to play it by ear, the they could play it by ear.

He smiled and let his tongue dance with hers. He rubbed her back softly with his hands. He deepened the kiss then kissed across her cheek, down and kissed her neck.

Lori smiled and let him take the lead, rubbing his shoulders as he rubbed her back. She kissed him back, making sure to always match his passion. Panting as he broke the kiss she groaned softly as he kissed down to her neck. She closed her eyes and enjoyed him, letting him do whatever he pleased.

Jay gently pushed her back as he nibbled softly on her neck. Once he was over her he kissed down and lightly kissed her left nipple. Now that his hands were free his left ran along her side and his right went to gently rub her right breast.

Her back rested against the soft, but firm bed as he nibbled on her neck. She groaned softly and ran her hands over his shoulders and back. She shivered as he kissed her nipple, leaning into his hand as he rubbed her breasts. "Mmm...that feels nice..."

He stopped for a second, just long enough to say, "good, I'm glad." Jay the. Resumed his musings and began to suckle on the breast he was kissing only seconds prior. His tongue licked it as he had it in his mouth.

She moaned softly and closed her eyes arching into his mouth and loving every sensation he gave her. Her fingers ran through his hair and caressed his neck and shoulders. If he was enjoying her body, she was happy to offer it up to him.

He let her rub him as he suckled on her breasts for a little bit. Then a few minutes later he stopped and stood straight. He looked down at her and said in a soft voice, "let's move to the center of the bed so I don't have to bend like this."

Lori shiver and and moaned softly, getting nice and wet for him as he played with her. After a while he pulled away and she chuckled. "Of course, Jay. You should have said something sooner." She smiled and crawled into the middle of her bed, looking up at him with a grin. "Mmm, come here to me and I'll be very nice."

He nodded and climbed overtop of her and smiled softly, "I'm not done yet," he said with a small smirk then went down, spread her legs a bit then licked up her pussy.

She smiled as he climbed over her, watching his expression and the way his body moved as he hovered over her. When he spread her legs she wasn't entirely sure what he was planning, but as his head dipped down, she knew and was delighted. She gasped as his tongue licked up her moist slit and she shivered as he got his first taste of her. It wasn't often that she got this treat, so she was rather enjoying herself. "Mmm, take your time," she murmured.

Jay slowly licked at her cunt and probed her opening with his tongue. With the skill of an 'Expert' he licked and sucked on Lori's clit. He slowly, gently, and expertly made love to Lori's pussy with his mouth. He stopped for a moment just long enough to say, "Your pussy tastes amazing," and he quickly resumed his musings on her pussy.

Lori moaned softly and arched her back as he continued his ministrations. She closed her eyes and her toes curled a bit. She shivered and started to pant softly, her body responding to each sensation.

He slowly lapped at her moist slit and sucked lightly on her clit, making sure he wasnt being to hard as he didnt want her to orgasm to quick. As he continued he slowly dipped his tongue into her pussy, just for a moment and then resumed to licking at her soft cunt.

((So sorry! This kinda got lost in my subscribed threads ^^; ))

Lori shivered as he lapped at her slick sex so gently. It was just enough to really get her going without her going overboard. She moaned softly and reached down to his head, her fingers running through his hair as she tried to bring her closer. "Mmm...I want you..."

He stopped and looked up at her. Licking his lips softly he spoke, "Oh? What is it that you want exactly Lori? Hmm?" His voice took on a more playful tone as her rubbed his thumb against her clit.

She groaned as he stopped, panting as he asked her what she wanted. "Mmmm, I want your cock inside me."

He climbed ofer her and gazed deeply into her eyes, "Oh? You want my cock in your pussy?" he said as he began to rub his rock hard cock across her wet pussy. "How bad do you want it Lori?" he asked her followed by a deep, low sexy growl. He watched her reaction to everything he did with an artists eye, so he could capture and remember every detail.

Lori's eyes locked onto his as he came to her, her skin rosy from the heat building between them. Her soft body stayed perfectly still beneath him as he crawled up over her, a soft groan escaping her lips as he ground against her. "Mmm, I do...I want it so bad it's driving me mad," she said, quoting one of her favorite Beatles songs.

Jay looked at her then shoved his cock deep into her pussy in one hard long thrust. He smirked as he slowly withdrew and began the journey of pounding her pussy hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom