Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Red Bites Back (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonewar

Supernova
Aden Alden wanted nothing to do with the war. “Man is she going to show up or not” he asked checking his watch again. She was already an hour lat the full moon was only two hours away. Things might get sticky if she did not show up sooner the latter.

“Well finally” the can was small something from Europe that could get like a hundred thousand miles to the gallon. He hated small cars but loved small full bodied women. Not fat not a stick a normal sexy woman with a matching body.

Just as he recalled just a little more filled out he smiled moving to wrap his arms around her another hour and he would have bolted. “You smell, good” he moved in for a kiss bold for a first date, or was it second.

He just hoped he could rub her in his brothers face no way the dog he was getting would be better then this. “so do you like long walks In the woods” he asked her with a smile as he led her towards the lake basket tucked under his arm whine in hand.

Emmalina Martinez had been a normal girl in a normal family, or so she lead everyone to believe. In reality she was a normal girl in a werewolf family. Promised to the wolves of another pack, she knew she might of been changed at one point now because her future husband may want a werewolf as a wife. Normally women didn't survive hell some men too it was a matter of being strong willed. Being a alpha's daughter she had a strong enough will to survive the change.

She knew she was a hour late she'd gotten lost on the way there without a were nose she wouldn't of been able to find him any quicker when she first got off track.Seeing his car she smiled and came up to him with a smile. "Well Well Well look who it is Mr. Aden Alden" she smirked. Giving him a hug as he wrapped his arms around her. She loved being in his arms it always made her feel safe she could never understand why.

"Hmm I'm using a new soap smells like vanilla and oranges" she winked, when he moved in for a kiss she didn't stop him. The first time he tried on their last date he had but by the end of the date they had been on each other like white on rice before she denied him under her clothing. She was afraid of looking bad then it took her a few days to realize hey they knew each other years it would be okay if it went there. Biting his lower lip softly she sucked it then let go as she opened her eyes to look at him a small smirk on her face.

"I love long walks in the woods when I know I got someone to keep me safe" she grinned as she walked with him. Locking their fingers together as they walked "Sorry I took so long I got lost" she laughed a little "Then I realized it was a full moon so I almost went home, you know the woods get crazy on full moons." Because she didn't know that he was a were she always kept it quiet and made small comments as if she was new to the sounds of the wolves in the woods.

Crystal Lake was little more than a pond but everyone in town came there to swim drink smoke and to fuck. He was surprised when she asked to go there after the fiasco of the first date, he was surprised she called back. “As you can see we have water trees and rock in that or any order you would like”

Quickly he tossed out a blanket there were a lot of sharp rocks and even if they just kissed it would be better to have it then not. He broke of a chunk of bread being a were he had little need for tools. “You want some cheese and wine with that” he asked uncorking the bottle and letting it breathe for a few minutes.

The two clans as they were known ruled the valley in the towns off nearburg and farton both names sucked. He played for the basketball team until he got sick of it, yes the nearburg vampires were a sad team. Slowly he inched over to her placing his hand on top of hers 1 hour 45 minutes to go he thought.

“So how does a girl like you avoid getting married” he asks looking at the lake the moon is so close it makes his blood boil. Still he just has to not screw up then the next date or so he can get lucky and have his brother stop ragging on him all the time. Damn she smelled good why was it, he thought.

"Yeah I see" she giggled a little and looked at him as he tossed the blanket out and sat down. "Yes both please" she smiled as she took the bread and waited nervousness overcoming her as she knew she may have to leave early. Her brothers might scent her with a male and come charging last thing she wanted was to scare him.

She blushed and nodded "When people meet my brothers.. I'm the last thing they want to marry into" she admitted and frowned a little. "Let just say things get a little hairy with them around.." she murmured. Looking down at their hands she smiled after she answered him she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his.

"How does a guy like you not have a girlfriend.. until now?" she smirked. She had a good few months before she had to marry it didn't mean she couldn't have her fun right? She just didn't know she was messing with her fiance's brother.

Many reasons most of them involving an ancient blood feud that would make the mob look like a bunch of boy scouts. Then there was the fact he was a werewolf prince which made finding a werewolf princess very hard. “Well you know the mansion the car and the lifestyle scare them of, that or my sister who has been known to break bones”

He swirled the wine around the glass it was so easy to talk to her like they knew each other for years and years. “You look lovely” slowly he leaned in brushing his lips against hers only an hour or more to go and he was lost. The scent of her the warmth of her body so close to his was a little intoxicating.

“You mind if I” without finishing his thought he moved closer to her pressing his body to hers things were getting hot. It was already getting dark without his eyes he would not be able to see her swan like neck, full bosom or curvaceous ass. If only he knew who he was kissing and how truly late it was becoming.

"Looks like we won't be meeting either of our siblings." she laughed a little. Watching him swirl the wine she blushed a little as she looked over at him "You look very nice tonight too find sir.." she smiled. Her hands softly gripped his hand it was easy to tell she was happy. If only she knew he was that wolf that irritated her, he had been the only wolf to outtake her brothers two at a time. It angered her because he was on the other side not hers. If only she knew he was Mr. Show off.

Listening to him then suddenly he was upon her kissing her touching her she felt like everything was spinning again. When he did begin to touch under her shirt again she didn't stop him. Only making reassuring sounds that she loved feeling his hands on her. Kissing him back she wrapped her arms around his neck and panted softly against his mouth "I don't know what it is about you but.. every time I kiss you.. I feel like I can't breathe.. but in a good way.. I love kissing you.." she smiled against his lips before kissing him again.

He was no slouch but then again he was not the kind of man that beds every woman that came within arm’s reach. Still his head was spinning and his stomach was doing back flips which was would not be good for either of them. “Well that’s good because I like you as well” his hand moved slowly over her body. He was not usually this aggressive but the taste the feel of her was like fire on his skin.

“Well that might be a good thing that we don’t meet I don’t either would like to know the things I am thinking right now” gently he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her not top as small as she was there was easily enough room. He could feel every inch of her body pressed to his the heat the electric energy. His hands began to pull of his cloths almost moving so fast that the brittle fabric was almost ripped.

She smirked against his lips as he spoke and nodded "Very true.. The thought we were both thinking would caused us alot of trouble." she murmured as she kissed him again moving with him when he pulled her ontop of him. Pulling away a little she looked down at him as he pulled his clothing off, inside she asked herself if she should take her own off or not nervousness beginning to settle in then.

Ignoring her mind that told her something was wrong and she should run, it knew something wasn't right at this moment. Course she didn't listen she was much to much lost in the lust of having him. Moving to grab the bottom of her shirt she removed it revealing her black bra. Pulling away a little she stood over him and undid her pants dropping them.

As she stood there in just her bra and underwear she moved onto him again and kissed him as her hand rested on his cheek, her thumb rubbing it softly. "You better not tell a soul.." she panted against his mouth. "Or I'll find where you live" she laughed a little against his lips as she kissed him again. As much as they been seeing each other neither told the other where they lived, course that was partially why they didn't know who the other was.

He hardly had to tell a soul for it to be news all over the valley before the week was out the place was too small to keep secrets. “Oh and what would you do to me if I told someone” he asked kissing up her neck to devour her lips. She tasted so good he would have wondered what it was that made her body like fire to him. His hands dug into her skin lightly not causing any real damage to her hot skin.

“I mean come on what would a little goodie good do” he asked more nipping then kissing no as he moved to her chest. Quickly his fingers worked to free her chest from there cloth prison unaware of the time. She was not his first but she was not the hundredth. He was by no imagination a virgin or a conqueror.

Tell me how you want it” he growled just human enough so that she would not know who he was and he would not know how close to the change he was. He was too busy he was so close hut he had more obstacles to remove. His hands and moth hungrily ate her up as his hand slid between her shapely legs.

"I'll find you and I'll beat you up" she laughed a little and tilted her head as her hand ran along his hair as she shivered a bit before she kissed him back. To her it felt like it was a hunger they couldn't feet she needed more of him when they kissed, her lips body and heart was on fire at that time. Whether she liked it or not she was his, even after she saw the wolf he was she was still his.

"If beating you up doesn't work I'll call my brothers" she joked as she bit his bottom lip sucking on it gently before letting it go and letting him undo her bra, she was definitely not a virgin herself she could count all her lovers on one hand. Moving to slip out of her underwear right before he placed his hand on her she was tired of waiting. It was time but she didn't realize how close to the time for him it was either.

Surprised by his sudden change from gentle to aggressiveness she was fine with it though she liked seeming him be dominating toward her "I want you to take me from behind.." she whispered. In a way it would work out she wouldn't see him begin to change until it was too late. Feeling his hand between her legs she moaned gently as she leaned into him and bit her lip "Aden..." she whispered then moved off of him "No, foreplay.. I want you now." she murmured as she moved off of him and got into the position she needed to be on her hands and knees for him. The excitement and thrill she was getting from this was unbelievable. Biting her lip a bit when she felt his hands touch her hips a bit, closing her eyes he would of easily smelt the arousal coming off her body that had been brewing since the minute he had kissed her.

ldelgado1986 said:
"I'll find you and I'll beat you up" she laughed a little and tilted her head as her hand ran along his hair as she shivered a bit before she kissed him back. To her it felt like it was a hunger they couldn't feet she needed more of him when they kissed, her lips body and heart was on fire at that time. Whether she liked it or not she was his, even after she saw the wolf he was she was still his.

"If beating you up doesn't work I'll call my brothers" she joked as she bit his bottom lip sucking on it gently before letting it go and letting him undo her bra, she was definitely not a virgin herself she could count all her lovers on one hand. Moving to slip out of her underwear right before he placed his hand on her she was tired of waiting. It was time but she didn't realize how close to the time for him it was either.

Surprised by his sudden change from gentle to aggressiveness she was fine with it though she liked seeming him be dominating toward her "I want you to take me from behind.." she whispered. In a way it would work out she wouldn't see him begin to change until it was too late. Feeling his hand between her legs she moaned gently as she leaned into him and bit her lip "Aden..." she whispered then moved off of him "No, foreplay.. I want you now." she murmured as she moved off of him and got into the position she needed to be on her hands and knees for him. The excitement and thrill she was getting from this was unbelievable. Biting her lip a bit when she felt his hands touch her hips a bit, closing her eyes he would of easily smelt the arousal coming off her body that had been brewing since the minute he had kissed her.

He moved slowly popping free from his boxers he was not a giant but no woman had yet complained. It was big eight to ten depending on how you measure though as a wolf it was far bigger. “Well if that is hoe you want it who am I to refuse the request of a lady” he smiled as he gently bent her over and spread her legs a little. He could feel the heat coming from her as he slid his cock up and down her length. He smiled as he wrapped his hands around her body and trust forward. The head slid into her sex with a wet plopping sound his head sounded like it was full of bees.

He began to trust into her body as the change slowly came over him it could take minutes or an hour to fully happen. He felt her body respond to his the hunger formed in his mouth and spread over his body to his groan. He began to salivate as if he could really eat her all up until she was nothing more. “You look so good like that, you feel even better” he growled as hair slowly down his back towards his ass.

He continued to thrust into her his eyes now began to burn but he was too far gone to notice anything outside of a ready female. His hands began to claw more his bites became a little harder but not enough to draw blood. He felt her wrapped around him a smooth warm wet passage he had to fill. The desire to breed her to fill her with his seed was becoming almost as strong as the desire to eat her.

Licking her lips she nodded "It's definitely what I want.." she whispered moving her legs the way he wanted them. When he slid his cock up and down her slit a few times teasing her when he'd get near to her entrance it was driving her crazy. Feeling his arms around her body she smiled until she felt him push into her set a moan to come from her as she shut her eyes at the moment he was filling her perfectly.

Feeling him thrust into her she grabbed the blanket they had been on in her hands in a fist as she moaned almost unable to stay quiet. Moving her hips up and back down as she met his thrust, at first she didn't realize the change not even when his arm hair began to grow more in length. She was lost in the pleasure of him pounding into her. "Mmhmm" she whispered as her eyes stayed closed "I can't even explain how good it feels to have you in me" she panted.

Letting out a moan as he thrust into her she groaned trying her best to stay in that position and not lurch up in a play-bow position with her arms around his neck as they made love. She enjoyed him thrusting into every inch of her as she stayed on her hands and knees. Her toes curled and she shivered a little she was growing wetter and wetter against him, bringing her hand down to wrap around his is when she felt it he was growing hair. Looking down her breath caught in her throat as she swallowed hard. Did she dare to look back? Of course she did, turning behind her she sat that he was turning her mouth opened unable to say a word. "Y-Your a werewolf.." she whispered.

Her mind raced she didn't have a chance to tell him he couldn't bite her she was human she was the only daughter of her father and was born human. Even worse she knew her soon to be husband was the one who wanted to change her what was she going to do if Aden bit her during sex, even worse what if he lost control and killed her during sex. "Aden we have to stop!" she said sternly.

He laughed or tried to it only came out as a loud howl that broke the chill night air he was too far gone to care. He continued to change as he did he drew his teeth over her soft skin soon his knot would be there. For the moment he used his hands to hold her down growling every time se tired to move away from him. He continued to thrust as if he was trying to fuck through her his cock making a noisy sound as he thrust into her wet sex.

Already he lost the ability to speak the slippery warm wet body becoming his entire universe as his senses were heightened. He felt he soft skin against the growing fur of his body the sweat let it slide over her skin. Quickly he place his mouth over her neck and bit down just enough not to break the skin when he came it would happen but not before. He continued to thrust his hands growing short sharp claws.

When he howled she squinted a bit and flinched when he teeth ran over her "Don't!". Putting up a fight to get away from him not cause it was him but because he was a wolf and she was worried about what would happen. When he growled she stopped not wanting to anger him more when she gasped out. Closing her eyes tightly she gripped the blanket between her hands again as she moaned out loudly "Aden!" she cried.

Her body was being drug back and forth on the blanket as he continued to thrust into her, she felt it come harder as her stomach tensed. "Oh my god, Aden!" she panted The feeling of his fur on her was driving her mad as she shivered on his cock. "..Fuck" she murmured then arched her back pressing his teeth more into her but still not breaking skin. Gushing against him she let out a scream as she orgasmed. Tightening and loosening massaging him from the inside as she orgasmed her hips began to move uncontrollably on him as she panted as she cursed under him lost in her own pleasure.

He came filling her with his seed his knot slipping between her folds unlike humans he could come many times in a single breeding. He held onto her with his mouth as he hammered in and out of her. He was no longer a man but a wolf in lust he could not hear anything she might have been saying. He felt her clamp down around him and knew it meant that at least her body had surrendered to him.

He felt the blood well up around his teeth it said you are mine. He hurt her but he was not trying to kill her. He growled again and continued to slam into her wet cunt over and over again some breeding went on for a day or more. He hammered his seed deep in even as some of it spilled out onto the ground. He tried to smile his paws sliding over her slick skin only the fur on his chest kept him from falling to the side.

Feeling him cum into her she shut her eyes tight and cried out that's when she felt his teeth pierce her skin her toes curled as she cried out "Your hurting me" she whimpered out. Looking around for anything, just something she could hit him with so he'd get off of her, was she a werewolf now? He bit her and his saliva had got into her bite was she going to be like him even worse was she marked to be his mate now? Grabbing the bottle she bit her lip. As he continued to pound her causing her to gasp out and lean her head down, she almost wanted to stay there and let him fuck her.

She considered it for a moment until she heard him grown and slam into her more it made her scream out, the pain and the pleasure was driving her mad. "..Aden" she whispered as her eyes rolled back as she let go of the bottle. A small amount of worry only was there as he emptied into her and continued to fuck her she knew what he was doing and surprised he chose her. He wanted her to bare his..litter I guess you could call it. Leaning her head on the blanket she submitted to him as she moaned sweating profusely as he continued on. She'd stay as long as it took just as long as the pleasure stayed her body jerked most of the time between already having a orgasm on him and now him pounding her through it she couldn't keep quiet it was all too much.

He did his best impression of a laugh his teeth more gently sliding over her bruised and torn flesh. He wished he could still talk but becoming a werewolf removed not just his human speech organs but the parts of his brain for human speech. Moving his hips he continued to slam into her his hands slid over her back a shame he could not play with her tits. He continued to slam into her feeling his cock slam into her over and over. He was a man in a wolfs body minutes latter he slid out finally cum leaked out all over the ground.

How do you say I want to 69 you in wolf he did his best nipping and biting when she did not seem to get the point. Using his head he tried to get her to lay down to make it easier, he only hoped his teeth did not hurt her. He used his head like a shovel trying to get her to spread her legs wide open. Then he shot out his tongue as he moved his hips over her face he would be sure she would get the idea. Slowly he slid up and down her soft slit he could feel the heat radiating of her body. He tried to pierce her body with his wide tongue sliding and spreading her sex enough for his tongue to fit.

(Just letting you know I had to quit because I put up a harassment post but it was deemed I wasn't being harassed when I should of said a badgered post. Anyways I'm quitting because since it happened and she deemed it not harassment the kid has pushed his efforts to really harass all my named with bombards of message so I'm quitting Bluemoon and yet again making new messenger names because its ridiculous now and I apologize because I actually enjoyed this roleplay alot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom