Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seperate Request. Group roleplay,

Okay, this is a thread that will remain SEPERATE from my main request one.
I will only use this for for finding Group role-plays.

WARNING- This post is long, I'm sorry, but stick with it! also, this can only be done on THREADS.

Currently I have two desires.
Desire 1. Roommates. This can be either FxMxM or FxFxM, or FxFxF. I'll be happier doing it with atleast one male though, to be honest.

I have a basic ideas for each section. These are VERY basic though, so don't judge please.

FxMxM- Two male dorm students who signed up at the last moment for rooms are granted a special surprise. They are allowed to take a 3 bed-room, apartment suite, complete with small living room and kitchen, which is usually reserved for out of state students and senior students, in exchange for sharing it with a female student.

FxFxM- Same idea as above, except two female students are granted the room with one male student.

FxFxF- Simple and stupid I suppose, but it's three female students are assigned to a 3 bedroom suite.

Desire 2. Incest. Primarily BrotherxSisterXSister, but I will accept BxBxS or SxSxS.

I have no basic ideas for this one at all, except the BxSxS

Pretty much, the two sisters, who are already fooling around, decide to invite their brother in on the fun.

Those are my ideas. I do have a few stipulations are to what I like and don't like. Here's my RH for quick reading http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ritsu%20Lady

And my 'rules' for longer reading.
1. No rape. Ever. Don't suggest it. I hate it.
2. We're all big kids. We swear. We drink, we do drugs. That's all fine. Even in role plays, if you wanna bust out the weed use, that's super.
3. I like to consider myself a good mix of sub and dom. I won't be forceful but I won't be the naive shy girl all the time either.
4. Don't control anything about my character. I mean anything. If you enter my character's room, let me describe it, alright? I understand, some forms of control are a little needed, like switching positions or something. That's fine. But things like saying my character is close to her orgasm, or anything like that, is not fine. It's my character, I will say when she cums. Thank you.
5. I love realism, or atleast, close realism. Fantasy relams are a little understandable, but let's be as rel as possible with some things. My example, if two character have sex, I want one to worry about a condom. It's the little realistic things that make me HAPPY! It's not a dealbreaker, but it makes my experience much more fun.
6. Resevered for if I think of new rules.

Rule 4 can be altered and tweak a little more since it's hard to do a group roleplay without somewhat controlling a character.

Now, you might be wondering about literacy. I personally TRY to write as much as possible. Usually one paragraph to two. Three if I'm feeling inspired. If you usually write more, that's fine, if you write one paragraph, that's fine.

One-lining is not a big deal to me. Just too often makes a roleplay dull, so let's avoid it. I will not yell at anyone for one-lining.

Now, you may be wondering how a group roleplay will go. Personally I like the 'turn' approach.
For example, John, Jamie and Beth are roleplaying. John posts first, then Jamie, then Beth, then it goes back to john, etc etc.

This way it stays a bit organized and no one misses out on the fun. The only con is you have to wait until someone posts, and if they go away for a long time.. well... you know. But we can discuss time limits. like for example, we could agree that if someone doesn't post for.. 2 days, their turn is skipped. Or if need be, we kick them out and start anew.

Now, i thank you for reading all of this. I'm done! Post or PM me if you wanna set something up! Posting might be the better idea, as seeing someone else interested, another person might join. Plus that way it'll be easier to brainstorm!

I know the feeling. Have to get my schedule for classes. See if I can nab an internship as well. Well not much going on this season for anime anyway. Only notable series That I want to see coming to the fall season is Fate/Zero. Same studio that did the type moon movie Kara no Kyoukai is also working on it Fate. Read the novels. Can't wait to see the series animated.

edit: Not that I mind, but do you still want to continue talking on the forums here or take it to pm. I like talking here don't get me wrong. I was wondering if you mind though.

MasterOfWhispers said:
I know the feeling. Have to get my schedule for classes. See if I can nab an internship as well. Well not much going on this season for anime anyway. Only notable series That I want to see coming to the fall season is Fate/Zero. Same studio that did the type moon movie Kara no Kyoukai is also working on it Fate. Read the novels. Can't wait to see the series animated.

edit: Not that I mind, but do you still want to continue talking on the forums here or take it to pm. I like talking here don't get me wrong. I was wondering if you mind though.

PMs is fine.
We can stop bumping the thread.

Hi Ritsu. Seeing as you're still bumping this, I can only assume you're still trying to pull something together, so I'd like to offer myself up to you as a brother or a friend. Either type of role is fine with me, honestly, and I'm even willing to come up with a plot, or work together on it with you! ^_^

It seems like you've had trouble keeping people committed to the parts, so I'll let you put me on retainer. I'll gladly take up the role, and even see if I can help find another female to help complete the roster so we can start focusing on a story, if you'd have me. My signature contains links to my request thread and even my past and present stories if you want to check them out and get a feel for me, and hopefully you'll like them enough to want to give it a try.

I'd also like to offer an open invitation to the Open RP the Candira and I run, if you want to join us and about a dozen (maybe two) other players for fun times and light-hearted RP. It's The Blue Moon Club & Brothel if you'd be interested. Either way, I'd like to work with you if you're still trying to pull this together, and of course would love for you to join us at the BMC.

So here's to hoping that you might agree that we can create a wonderful and sexy story together and give it a try one way or another, or both. ^_^

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom