Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seperate Request. Group roleplay,

Okay, this is a thread that will remain SEPERATE from my main request one.
I will only use this for for finding Group role-plays.

WARNING- This post is long, I'm sorry, but stick with it! also, this can only be done on THREADS.

Currently I have two desires.
Desire 1. Roommates. This can be either FxMxM or FxFxM, or FxFxF. I'll be happier doing it with atleast one male though, to be honest.

I have a basic ideas for each section. These are VERY basic though, so don't judge please.

FxMxM- Two male dorm students who signed up at the last moment for rooms are granted a special surprise. They are allowed to take a 3 bed-room, apartment suite, complete with small living room and kitchen, which is usually reserved for out of state students and senior students, in exchange for sharing it with a female student.

FxFxM- Same idea as above, except two female students are granted the room with one male student.

FxFxF- Simple and stupid I suppose, but it's three female students are assigned to a 3 bedroom suite.

Desire 2. Incest. Primarily BrotherxSisterXSister, but I will accept BxBxS or SxSxS.

I have no basic ideas for this one at all, except the BxSxS

Pretty much, the two sisters, who are already fooling around, decide to invite their brother in on the fun.

Those are my ideas. I do have a few stipulations are to what I like and don't like. Here's my RH for quick reading http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ritsu%20Lady

And my 'rules' for longer reading.
1. No rape. Ever. Don't suggest it. I hate it.
2. We're all big kids. We swear. We drink, we do drugs. That's all fine. Even in role plays, if you wanna bust out the weed use, that's super.
3. I like to consider myself a good mix of sub and dom. I won't be forceful but I won't be the naive shy girl all the time either.
4. Don't control anything about my character. I mean anything. If you enter my character's room, let me describe it, alright? I understand, some forms of control are a little needed, like switching positions or something. That's fine. But things like saying my character is close to her orgasm, or anything like that, is not fine. It's my character, I will say when she cums. Thank you.
5. I love realism, or atleast, close realism. Fantasy relams are a little understandable, but let's be as rel as possible with some things. My example, if two character have sex, I want one to worry about a condom. It's the little realistic things that make me HAPPY! It's not a dealbreaker, but it makes my experience much more fun.
6. Resevered for if I think of new rules.

Rule 4 can be altered and tweak a little more since it's hard to do a group roleplay without somewhat controlling a character.

Now, you might be wondering about literacy. I personally TRY to write as much as possible. Usually one paragraph to two. Three if I'm feeling inspired. If you usually write more, that's fine, if you write one paragraph, that's fine.

One-lining is not a big deal to me. Just too often makes a roleplay dull, so let's avoid it. I will not yell at anyone for one-lining.

Now, you may be wondering how a group roleplay will go. Personally I like the 'turn' approach.
For example, John, Jamie and Beth are roleplaying. John posts first, then Jamie, then Beth, then it goes back to john, etc etc.

This way it stays a bit organized and no one misses out on the fun. The only con is you have to wait until someone posts, and if they go away for a long time.. well... you know. But we can discuss time limits. like for example, we could agree that if someone doesn't post for.. 2 days, their turn is skipped. Or if need be, we kick them out and start anew.

Now, i thank you for reading all of this. I'm done! Post or PM me if you wanna set something up! Posting might be the better idea, as seeing someone else interested, another person might join. Plus that way it'll be easier to brainstorm!

FANTASTIC! A K-on fan (still have yet to see the rest of the second season.) If your still looking for a guy I'd be will to play brother in your trio.

:) good to know! Quite good ritsu! enjoying the last few days of freedom and indulging in rping before I return to college. And she's back!!!

Sounds like fun!

Okay, so, finally we're gonna have a fun incest roleplay!
Yay!

The major needs to discuss are, ages, any additions to my lame plot, who goes first, and the posting order.

Sounds like a plan! Ages, Ages, Ages. Lets see here: Personally I'd prefer maybe final year in college, (what maybe 21, 22)

For my character, the brother: He would be a student returning home after finishing up his final year. Throughout his life he's harbored a deeper secret. He has a split personality who's the exact oppisite of the nice person he normally appears to be. It comes often, sometimes when he's asleep and some times, during moments of high stress.

Anyway that's the ideas I have for now.

Back
Top Bottom