Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seperate Request. Group roleplay,

Okay, this is a thread that will remain SEPERATE from my main request one.
I will only use this for for finding Group role-plays.

WARNING- This post is long, I'm sorry, but stick with it! also, this can only be done on THREADS.

Currently I have two desires.
Desire 1. Roommates. This can be either FxMxM or FxFxM, or FxFxF. I'll be happier doing it with atleast one male though, to be honest.

I have a basic ideas for each section. These are VERY basic though, so don't judge please.

FxMxM- Two male dorm students who signed up at the last moment for rooms are granted a special surprise. They are allowed to take a 3 bed-room, apartment suite, complete with small living room and kitchen, which is usually reserved for out of state students and senior students, in exchange for sharing it with a female student.

FxFxM- Same idea as above, except two female students are granted the room with one male student.

FxFxF- Simple and stupid I suppose, but it's three female students are assigned to a 3 bedroom suite.

Desire 2. Incest. Primarily BrotherxSisterXSister, but I will accept BxBxS or SxSxS.

I have no basic ideas for this one at all, except the BxSxS

Pretty much, the two sisters, who are already fooling around, decide to invite their brother in on the fun.

Those are my ideas. I do have a few stipulations are to what I like and don't like. Here's my RH for quick reading http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ritsu%20Lady

And my 'rules' for longer reading.
1. No rape. Ever. Don't suggest it. I hate it.
2. We're all big kids. We swear. We drink, we do drugs. That's all fine. Even in role plays, if you wanna bust out the weed use, that's super.
3. I like to consider myself a good mix of sub and dom. I won't be forceful but I won't be the naive shy girl all the time either.
4. Don't control anything about my character. I mean anything. If you enter my character's room, let me describe it, alright? I understand, some forms of control are a little needed, like switching positions or something. That's fine. But things like saying my character is close to her orgasm, or anything like that, is not fine. It's my character, I will say when she cums. Thank you.
5. I love realism, or atleast, close realism. Fantasy relams are a little understandable, but let's be as rel as possible with some things. My example, if two character have sex, I want one to worry about a condom. It's the little realistic things that make me HAPPY! It's not a dealbreaker, but it makes my experience much more fun.
6. Resevered for if I think of new rules.

Rule 4 can be altered and tweak a little more since it's hard to do a group roleplay without somewhat controlling a character.

Now, you might be wondering about literacy. I personally TRY to write as much as possible. Usually one paragraph to two. Three if I'm feeling inspired. If you usually write more, that's fine, if you write one paragraph, that's fine.

One-lining is not a big deal to me. Just too often makes a roleplay dull, so let's avoid it. I will not yell at anyone for one-lining.

Now, you may be wondering how a group roleplay will go. Personally I like the 'turn' approach.
For example, John, Jamie and Beth are roleplaying. John posts first, then Jamie, then Beth, then it goes back to john, etc etc.

This way it stays a bit organized and no one misses out on the fun. The only con is you have to wait until someone posts, and if they go away for a long time.. well... you know. But we can discuss time limits. like for example, we could agree that if someone doesn't post for.. 2 days, their turn is skipped. Or if need be, we kick them out and start anew.

Now, i thank you for reading all of this. I'm done! Post or PM me if you wanna set something up! Posting might be the better idea, as seeing someone else interested, another person might join. Plus that way it'll be easier to brainstorm!

hi there
We've talked a bit before but i'd love to try and do a group roleplay with you
I'd like to play as one of the girls for either your 1 or 2 ideas.

Sure..im looking forward to a guy to join us.
Have any other specific storylines to use for F F M?

Me too. It's always nice to have a dick around. Haha.

Nah, that's all i got at the moment. I'm sure if i thought hard about it I'd find more, but right now these ideas will do.

Why, did you have something in mind?

Hmm..ill throw an idea or two your way
Feel free to change/add/edit any of these and suggest them to me also.
1. Me and you are sisters..andwe both decide to run away..when our man who has his own house and everything..takes us in..the problem is that were both young like highschool ages with no money or jobs..and for us to stay with him we have to be his personal maids/sextoys.
2. Maybe one of us is married to our guy..and her younger sister moves in with them where she becomes a part of their sex life.

Hmm..
Both of those ideas as quite good!
And tose fit in enough with my 'incest' area.

I think we might have to let our third finally decide.

Sure..we'll have to see if Ritsu is ok with that also ofcourse.
In the mean time..for a F F M roleplay..have any ideas for us?

Well I read through your girls' posts and found the ideas you put out. I think "1. Me and you are sisters..andwe both decide to run away..when our man who has his own house and everything..takes us in..the problem is that were both young like highschool ages with no money or jobs..and for us to stay with him we have to be his personal maids/sextoys." this one struck me as a fun idea.

I'm here, to put in my two cents.

First, i wanna say I'm sorry for not being on, I was called into work.

Second, I wanna say sorry in advance for being on scarcely since I work full time, and during second shift.

Now, I'm fine with this idea. All we need to discuss really now is, who starts, and who goes next.

Well..i've played this little "fantasy" before..
I had played it like me and my sister were allready moved into the house.
Like both me and sister understand the whole situation..like weve been living there a month or two and were allready moved in.
We could begin it like a normal day..oh and also ritsu..hope you arent offended but me and loveraiden have allready played around with this idea the other night so he kinda understands what im saying.
If anything the order could be anything you like...Loveraiden began very well for us when we played so i would suggest he begin for us if he would be so kind.
Then i'd be happy to be the 2nd..then ristu and we go from there.

Hottybamagirl said:
Well..i've played this little "fantasy" before..
I had played it like me and my sister were allready moved into the house.
Like both me and sister understand the whole situation..like weve been living there a month or two and were allready moved in.
We could begin it like a normal day..oh and also ritsu..hope you arent offended but me and loveraiden have allready played around with this idea the other night so he kinda understands what im saying.
If anything the order could be anything you like...Loveraiden began very well for us when we played so i would suggest he begin for us if he would be so kind.
Then i'd be happy to be the 2nd..then ristu and we go from there.

I'm not offended at all ^.^

And that set up for turns sounds great.

Righteous Ritsu said:
Come on fellas!
You know you wanna have two girls!

Or the other way around lol

Hey, up for the FFM dorm thing. Less so the incest one, or being married to one of you (but could be persuaded on that one I suppose).

One thing I have is that I prefer on here via PM, instead of forum?

PeteNeophyte said:
Righteous Ritsu said:
Come on fellas!
You know you wanna have two girls!

Or the other way around lol

Hey, up for the FFM dorm thing. Less so the incest one, or being married to one of you (but could be persuaded on that one I suppose).

One thing I have is that I prefer on here via PM, instead of forum?

Well I dunno where my partner went, so you might haveta wait until a new girl joins.

But the dorm one could work.

it has to be forum so everyone is in on the going ons. PMs would be a bit difficult for that.

Back
Top Bottom