Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Liz waited until Bob had headed off before she too got in her car. She could hear Maxine cleaning in the rooms above her, so left quietly without saying anything.

She got into her car and drove the short way to her home. She retrieved the mail and packed a duffle bag of clothes and essentials. She’d come back for the rest at some other point in time. She locked everything tight, then headed to her car.

She stopped for a coffee though the local drive through and then headed on to work. Her desk was swamped with paperwork, graduate requests, and a small colour envelope that peaked out from under the mountain of white documents. Liz smiled, she dug out the envelope and set it in the drawer with her purse. She’d read it on her break, wondering how Bob had made his appointment with the Dean and managed to find time to swing by the library.

She sighed. Start from the top and work down, she thought a moment before diving into the litany of requests and procurements she had to go through.

He watch from the stacks as Liz sorted through her mail. She had his envelope! but then she set it aside. His heart grew dark. Why had she not opened it? His face burned with anger.
~~~~~~
Robert went to see the Dean. He was in good spirits, and his interview went well. The dean made special arrangements with the Registrar, and Robert registered for his classes and picked up his books. With some study in three semester's he would complete his architectural engineering degree. It had taken several hours but he was a student again. He loaded his books in the car and headed to the Flower shop. He picked up a dozen roses, then he went to the pet store and purchased a small soft pink dog collar and leash. He headed home.

He was met at the door by Maxine dressed as he had requested in only a thin white tank top. He handed her the box of roses and told her "place this box on my bed and meet me in your room" " yes master" she said quickly obeying. Robert set the bag with the leash aside and went to the car for his books. He brought them in and put them on his desk in the Den. He picked up the bag with the leash and headed for Maxine's room. On his way by, he stopped to check his room, Maxine had outdone herself, it was clean and neat, and there were candles everywhere she had placed a second pillow on the bed, and on that pillow lay the box of Roses just as he had asked.

When he got to her room, it too was lit by candle light. He found her kneeling on the bed her face to the mattress and her ass in the air pussy slick with moisture and exposed to him. " I am ready for Master" she said softly. Bob was overwhelmed, it was obvious that she was sincere. e took the soft collar and leash out and affixed the collar around her neck. "Thank you master" she said. "How may help my master" she said. Robert could not help but find the situation erotic, what redblooded man could. There were five hours until Liz would even think about leaving work.

Maxine had eagerly been awaiting Bob’s return from school. She’d done everything he’d requested, right down to the wearing of just a thin tank top. She had been anticipating him walked through that door for the last 30 mintues, which meant she was aching for him by the time he actually got home.

She gladly went to her room to wait for him, and then to be rewarded with such a gift, as the soft pink collar. She could feel her clit aching to be touched by him. As she waited for his next command, she smiled.

He was hers for the next five hours, and he was aroused by the very sight of her. She would ensure he was so well ridden, it would take his body a moment or six to react to Liz.

~~~

Liz glanced at the clock. Half way through her shift. She got up from her desk, stretched then grabbed her wallet and the color envelope. She went and bought herself a cup of coffee, and sat down in a plush chair to read the love letter.

She opened it carefully and began to read the words on the page.

As she opened the letter, she realized it had not been from Bob. It was from the brown bodied stranger. So your back I see, my love. You haven't been home for a while, but I will find you rest assured. You'll feel my cock split you open again. This time will be longer, deeper, and harder. You like it didn't you. Your wet pussy betrayed you. In fact I'm willing to bet its wet just reading this!

~~~~~~

"Undress me my pet " he said "yes master" she said with gleam of lust in her eyes. He pussy was leaking down her thigh and he hadn't touched her. He laid on the bed, and pulled her to his chest using the leash. This brought a cat like growl from her that said " take me please"
He took her by her hips and slid her down his rock hard cock she was so wet the going was easy and he pulled her against his body. The hours passed quickly and robert was well sated when 10:30 came. He kissed the now weary Maxine good night, and lefte her asleep and leaking cum on her sheets.

Robert took a shower and cleaned him self up. he didnt get dressed, but layed on the bed as he waited for Liz to come home. He was naked and Hard.

Liz’s breath was taken away as she read the note. More than anything, this illustrated why she needed to find a new job. She had to admit the author had been partially right, and that scared her more than anything.

Tucking the note into a small compartment in her wallet, she took her coffee back to her desk and began on the remaining stack of paperwork. Discreetly though, behind the open documents on her computer, she had job listings for other parts of the country. She looked at the clock, as she finished the last requisition. Nearly 11pm.

She stood and stretched before making the announcement for the closing of the library. When she’d first taken this position it used to be a challenge getting students out at eleven. But she put her foot down, and locked a few in who dawdled after the closing announcement, earning her a bit of the reputation as a hard ass. But it had worked. Now everyone knew, that announcement meant get the hell out else you are spending the night here.

There was a tug of anxiety as she locked up. Walking to her car had never felt threatening until several weeks ago with the campus cops. Now she kept her keys ready, and was vigilant on her look out. She got to her car without incident and made it home in record time. She opened the door to Bob’s house, took off her shoes and padded quietly up to his room.

Opening the door she was greeted by him, gloriously naked and waiting for her.

Bob grinned ear to ear when Liz walked in.”Welcome home sweety he said” The room was lit only by candlelight and he lay there ready and waiting for her. He got up and walked over to her, his long cock leading the charge. It poked her in the belly as he helped her out of her jacket and unbelted her skirt, the slid the zipper down and let it hit the floor. He released the buttons of her white chifon blouse one by one until it fell open and the he slid it off her shoulders. The silky material slipping from her body. He nuzzled her and kissed he way gently down her neck as he reached behind her and unfastened her bra, releasing her breasts with a bounce. The sight made his cock throb. They seemed if anything larger than he had remembered, fuller some how. He suckled her left nipple as he slid her panties down her thighs. He led her to the bed, and handed her the box from her pillow.

~~~~~

He had watched her all evening from the stacks and left with the other students when the library closed. He followed her her home to Robert's house, but seeing lights on was afraid to approach the house. He resolved to wait until morning and prepare for her then when the house was empty as he had before.

~~~~~
Maxine woke to the moans coming from Robert's room she was soaked and so were her sheets, She smiled at the thought that despite their ardent lovemaking, she hadn't been able to wear him out. She resolved to try harder tomorrow. In the meantime, she pulled up on her knees, ass in the air and buried her fingers deep inside herself. She had been told not to disturb them so he settled for self satisfaction and the expectation of her master's loving her again the next evening.

Liz felt very much like a queen, as Bob gently undressed her. The slight touch of his fingers against her skin as he took off her clothes was titillating and set her on fire, as did the sight of his naked body. He was a very very handsome man, tight in the right places still, and perfectly shaped for dominance and love.

She did love him.

With her whole being she loved him, but she had tried to steel herself for his eventual rejection. She had after all been rapped, and lusted after by several different men since they had started seeing each other. He didn’t know the extent of some of it, and she knew faced with her, the damaged one or faced with Maxine his willing slave and sex toy, she, Liz would lose, that was just the reality of things.

Her last conscious thought as her clothes slipped away was she hoped her heart didn’t get too damaged from it.

She moaned though as her body reacted to his mouth claiming her nipple, she felt the dagger of desire pierce her core. She moved like molten lava under his guiding touch as he led her to the bed. She accepted the box, opening it to discover the flowers, tears welled in her eyes. She set the box aside though as she stretched out naked on the bed, to face Bob as she lay on her stomach.

She slid her hands up his body and gently pulled him closer, his knees against the side of the mattress. She looked up at him before licking her lips and slowly sliding her hot wet mouth over the tip of his beautiful erection. Her tongue laved at his captured head as her fingertips stroked his tightened balls. He tasted of man, and soap and she slowly took more and more of him into her mouth.

Bob was hard and ready when she walked in the door. The sensation of her lips and tongue on him drove him wild. "OOOHHHHH LIZZZZ he moaned and hissed, loud enough to be heard downstairs let alone in the guest room. He slipped his hands beneath her and cupped her large breasts and caught her hard nipples between his fingers pinching gently. His body shivered and shook. then stiffened and he groaned loudly, he held her head and let him self go. OOOOOOOOHHHHHH LIZZZ! He pulled her up to his lips and kissed her deeply tasting his salty cum on her lips. He rolled her on her stomach and spread her legs, he was still hard and aimed to stay that way. He kneeled between her thighs and placed his cock against her ass lubing it with his sloppy cock and pushed in in one long slow stroke. Her heat was incredible. He felt his cock swell and stiffen in response. he reached beneath her and grabbed her breasts."Liz your incredible!" he said. He stroked in and out of her picking up the pace. "I will never find anyone like you!" he moaned. he pulled her to her knees and kept driving into her ass as he ran his hands slowly over her entire body and Kissed her neck from behind.

Liz cried out in ecstasy as Bob used her body. She had missed the strong feel of his hard shaft penetrating her, of his body pushing against hers.

She moaned, as she let him take her, possess her.

Her mind was empty, save for the feel of Bob making love to her. She moaned softly, licking her lips, still tasting the lingering salt on them from his cum. She bucked her hips into his, taking him deeper, as she felt the heat rising in her core. She was close, she could feel the soft tremble beginning in her belly.

“Bob!” she cried out with expectation and desire. She wanted to feel him fill her, to lay claim over her body. It felt as though it had been forever since she had been loved, and cherished.

That feeling combined with his movements finally worked to send her over the edge into a trembling mass of flesh under him.

As he felt her body spasm he reached around from behind and pushed two fingers deep in her pussy aas his cock continued to fill her ass. He massaged her clit with his thumb, and kissed her neck and shoulders, not letting her natural high relax. "Cum for me again my darling!" he hissed at her. "Cum for me again!" He continued to pound her tight ass with his thick cock, and added a third finger to her pussy. He was determined that tonight she would go to sleep a completely satisfied woman, and knowing that she was loved. Bob whispered in her ear, "there is no one like you my dear, no one!" he cupped her breasts with his free hand and massaged her nipples, he wanted this to be a whole body experience.

Having cum so many times to day, though he remained hard he had great stamina, she was going to get several good fuckings before this night was over. Study might come hard to morrow, but that was tomorrow's problem.

~~~~~~

He spent the evening preparing and taking inventory, A length of rope, a ping pong paddle, handcuffs, a blind fold, a ball gag, nipple clamps and a powerful vibrator, last but not least a video camera to record events. He put the items in a back pack, and went to sleep. He wanted to be prepared for tomorrow.

~~~~~~

Maxine woke up early, looking at the clock it was 4 am and the sounds of lovemaking had not yet quieted. She had underestimated her master. She was determined to do a better job next time.

Liz was nearly sore when she woke at 10am the next morning. She and Bob had made love several times though the night, then happily wrapped eachother into a warm embrace and slept. She still felt his arms about her as she blinked herself into a waking state.

Laying in the safety of his arms she contimplated. She had managed to find a couple of job opennings in other cities. And while part of her knew she needed to start over, the other part refused to go. She loved Bob with all her heart, and did not give up lightly things that were hers. Bob was hers, damnit. After last night she felt she needed to fight for it. To make it clear to everyone, he was taken, by her.

She smiled softly against his hard chest as she listened to him breathing, just a few more moments then she'd wake him and start their day.

Maxine woke at the sound of the shower in Bob's room, not bothering to dress, she hurried down and got breakfast started. When Liz and Bob came down, she was still only wearing a tank top, and was naked from the waist down. She put out plates of food on the table, for Liz and Bob then filled one for herself and quietly disappeared up the stairs with it. She sat and ate in her room, and then went and cleaned Robert and Liz's room, changing the sheets and making the bed, collecting the dirty clothes, and getting them ready for the laundry. Only then did she shower and dress. As Robert was about to leave, she hurried to the door to see him off. "Is my master going to school now?" she asked. "yes my pet" Bob answered as he kissed her before heading out the door.
~~~~~~~~
He waited in the car just down the street and bided his time. Seeing Robert leave, he reasoned Liz would be alone. He walked along the back property lines between yards from two houses away, and then approached the back of the house carefully. He started trying windows, eventually finding the window into the Garage open. He climbed in and tried the door to the house. It was unlocked. He heard the TV on in the den so he quickly leaded up the stairs. Maxine heard the footsteps and thought it was Bob and so started out of her bedroom naked. Just in time to see the stranger head into Robert's room. Terrified she headed down the stairs completely naked to the den to get Liz. "Liz!" she said frantically at a whisper, "there's a strange man in your bedroom!" Maxine was shaking badly as she spoke. "What should we do?"

Liz was taken aback. Someone here? In her bed room? Maxine’s look of fright made her take note.

“We need to be smart Maxine, and quiet. If he thinks we know he’s here, it might spook him. I think we need to come up with a plan, to capture him.” Liz raised her eyes to the ceiling, her mind running a million miles a minute. What could they two women do to thwart this intruder? She took a look around. Rising she made her way to the kitchen finding a couple of zip ties and a long butcher knife.
She came back to Maxine.

“Bob has a bat some where, in one of the closets?” She asked . Hopefully Maxine would find it on the main floor and have some input on what to do.

Maxine was scared, but willing to do as he was told. She had straightened the closet, and knew where the bat was, she got it from the closet. She was still naked from the shower. She was much smaller and weaker than Liz and she knew it. "perhaps I could distract him she said and you could hit him with the bat? He is In your room. I could walk in wrapped in a towel and pretend I don't know he is there. When he has his back to the door, Hit him!
Don't you think we should call Bob ? Just in case? Maxine was scared out of her mind, but was more than willing to follow Liz's lead, Liz was in charge at that moment in Maxine's mind.

Liz was torn. If they called Bob it would tear him away from his studies. But if things went wrong and they didn’t notify him, well, she was unsure if he would survive another scenario where he hadn’t been there to help. She flipped out her cell phone and sent him a text.

Intruder in the house, our bedroom

She hit send, then added a second text.

Have bat, am willing to confront.

She turned to Maxine. “I think Bob will be on his way back to us. But we still need to distract the intruder so he’s engaged and occupied so he doesn’t hear Bob come home.”
Liz chewed on her lower lip slightly, as her eyes roved over Maxine. The other woman’s body seemed a bit fuller around the edges than she remembered.

Bob got the text in the middle of a class. He got up and ran out of the classroom and quickly texted her back. DON'T CONFRONT HIM! STALL IF YOU CAN. IM ON MY WAY! Bob ranto his car and spead off toward home hoping he would not be too late, he ran stoplights and spead hoping to be chased by the police... he might just need them.
~~~~~
He was waiting in the closet. He could hear the TV set playing downstairs in the den. He had waited almost an hour, he was getting impatient.
~~~~~
Bob's mind was racing. Who could it be now? another cop? The two most important people in the world to him were there. He was determined they would not be touched He pulled in to the neighbors drive way and got out quietly then went to the garage and grabbed a shovel, and snuck in the the back door, hoping he would not find disaster waiting. What he saw made his blood run cold. A naked intruder was standing between him and the women. Lis had the bat and Maxine was cowering behind her totally naked. The man had a pistol pointed at Liz's head

Bob saw the terror in Li's eyes as he crept up behind the man. He swung the shovel mightily bring it down on the man;s shoulder, breaking his collarbone, and sending the gun flying. Bob stood over the stunned man and held the point of the shovel to his head. "Maxine! get the gun!"he ordered. He knew she would obey without thinking or flinching and at this moment that was what was needed. She handed Bob the gun, said "yes master", and scurried back behind Liz.

"Are you alright Liz?" he asked breathing heavily. "Maxine, call the police, and then go get dressed." "yes master" she said an headed up stairs.

Liz felt as though she was living in a dream. Bob came bursting in just as they had been discovered by the intruder. From there it was a flash of activity that really, her mind had all but eclipsed out of her memory. The sirens of the police cars jolted her back to the present, and as uniformed men invaded her home yet again, it was all she could do to keep focused.

Maxine was clinging to Bob, and Liz swayed for a moment. This was too much. She wanted her nice quiet life back. She vaguely remembered answering the questions of the young handsome officer. She smiled politely but was still in a daze as she tried to focus. Bob and Maxine were relating their stories to another officer, Maxine buried herself in the safety of Bob’s powerful arms. Liz shook her head, and sat when the officer gently tugged on her arm.

How had she gone from being the quiet librarian to this drama plagued queen? She watched as Maxine whispered something in Bob’s ear and then was dismissed from the other officer’s questioning. She sighed, and drew her eyes back to the officer in front of her, trying desperately to comprehend the words he was saying.

Bob excused himself from the officer who had been questioning him walked over to Liz. "Excuse us a minute will you please, officer" he said to the young man questioning Liz. "this has been pretty traumatic we need a minute please." They had all told their stories at least once and the police were just mopping up, and Bob had seen Liz's glassy eyed look. He took her in his arms and hugged her to his body. Maxine had been clinging to him, and he had not pushed her away, but it was Liz that he went to. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here! you didn't need this." The young officer stood there impatiently. Bob looked over at him and said "Look this woman is a multiple rape victim! check your damn records! You can ask more questions later, now get out of my house! the whole bunch of you! please! We haven't committed any crime here and you know it. He was is an intruder, with sexual intent, in a private residence. That's all you need at the moment."

The officers packed up and left quietly, They knew he was right. He walked Liz over to his chair and say down, pulling her into his lap and just held her in his arms. Tears ran down his cheeks knowing what had almost just happened. He wanted to ask about the man. Had she seen him before? but she seemed too fragile at the moment. He just held her letting her heal a little and calm down. He searched for words to say that would be of some comfort, but the situation didn't allow any. "I love you, and I always will" he said

~~~~~
Maxine had gone back upstairs, and was staring at the little white plastic stick with the blue oval and the word pregnant showing clearly on the end. She had taken the test after being 3 weeks late, and her recent bouts with nausea as she got ready for work. She had been suspicious, but now she had her answer. It also helped explain the swelling and tenderness of her breasts. She had whispered in Bob's ears that they needed to talk but not told him why. She had heard Bob's booming voice as he cleared the cops out of the house and she knew he would be with Liz, and even in this circumstance she decided to honor her promise to her Master, and leave him to her. With that decided in her mind, she put the pregnancy test in her night stand, and busied herself with household chores, trying to put normalcy back in her life if only for a few minutes.

(( the emphasis if any on Maxine is unintended. I can write her part but not yours of course))

Liz let Bob wrap his arms about her. She sat like that for a while, until her vision stopped swimming in front of her. She took a deep breath, and looked at the clock. If she tired, she’d still make her shift.
She kissed Bob softly.

“I love you too, and thank you for coming home. I need to go to work. I have to, I’ve used all my sick/vacation time.“ She gently touched his face and looked into his eyes.

“You need to get things in order here, but I expect you to go back to classes tomorrow. But I am sure Maxine is going to need some reassuring as well.” She smiled, though it didn’t touch her eyes, there was a heaviness in her heart. She gathered up her purse and her keys and left, quickly. The last thing she wanted was to have Bob see the tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

The drive into the library was at least peaceful. Enough that by the time she parked in her stall, Liz was composed and calm, as though today was just an ordinary day.

Reluctantly, Bob kissed Liz goodbye, and let her leave for work. He worried about her going back to work after such a close call, but reasoned that perhaps a little routine might help her to adjust. Remembering that Maxine had wanted to speak with him, he went upstairs to her room, had found her sitting on the bed staring at a little white stick. He sat down beside her and put his arm around her and said, "what's that?" She looked at him with a smile on her face, kissed him, and handed him the little white stick. Roberts John dropped in shock as he read the word "pregnant" highlighted in blue at the end. He wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad at that moment, but he could tell from the light in her eyes that Maxine was thrilled. Bob pulled her into his lap hugged her, and kissed her. "I love you" he said.

Bob had spoken the truth when he said that he loved her, because he did. But he also love Liz, and she was his first love, and work to come to choices was the one he desired most. Robert had been careless and naïve in not asking Maxine if she was protected and now the results of that were obvious in your irrevocable. It set his mind to wondering, whether Liz might be in a similar situation. He had no reasonable expectation that she was not and at this point, it seemed preferable if she were. It had been obvious, to Bob that Liz had been yielding her relationship at every turn to Maxine, and he did not want this turn of events to encourage her further.

Liz breezed through her day. And at 5pm, took a quick break. She got herself a coffee and a muffin then went back to her desk. She opened up her email and found 2 new messages. Both from campus libraries, somewhere along the Coast, inquiring about her interest in them. She slowly chewed her muffin as she read through the proposals, and then quickly typed out a couple of replies.

She sent them before she took too long to think about what she was doing. If they said no, no harm done...if they said yes though, well then she would have to consider things more seriously.

She thought about calling Bob, but opted to send him a quick text from her phone.

Hey, thinking of you *kiss*

She slid things back into place and then went back to the filing she always neglected for last.

Bob told Maxine that he thought she should see a doctor before work today, to confirm her pregnancy and to insure the baby would be alright. Even though being a father hadn't been in his immediate plans, he was more than willing to accept the responsibility, and support both Maxine, and the child, even if it meant postponing his education a second time. Bob was truly in love with Maxine, but everyday he grew stronger in his conviction that he was in fact in love with two women, and choosing between them, was not even feasible. He was committed to doing what he had to to keep them both.

Bob had only one class today and that was at 2 pm. he spent the morning with Maxine, and they took the time to take a walk and discuss what it meant to them to be parents. At 1:30, he left for class and sent Maxine off to see the OB. His class had a lab, and he was just about to leave the school when Liz's message came through on his phone. Instead of leaving, he walked the two blocks to the Library to see her. He arrived and found her at her desk slogging through stacks of paper.

"Good evening Darlin' " he said, as she looked up with a startled expression on her face.

Liz nearly jumped out of her skin, sending some of her papers flying. She looked up and met Bob’s eyes.

“Hey Sweetheart,” she smiled brightly at Bob, as she clicked down the browser on her computer screen. She’d been sourcing housing at the two campuses she had applied to. She had found a reasonable place at each, one that looked good and was small, prefect for herself. Feeling slightly guilty, she got up and wrapped him in a hard deep kiss.

“How are your classes going?” She glanced at the clock, he should have been done by now and headed home. She looked up at him, her arms wrapped about his waist. “What is it? You look preoccupied?”

"I was just thinking about us," he said. "with all that has happened, I couldn't blame you for having your doubts, but I want you to know you are my first and greatest love, and what ever else may happen, that will never change." His words were firm and positive, but deep in his heart we was worried, afraid he might lose her, especially when Maxine's secret became known. He ached to know what her situation was. Had she even considered that she might be pregnant?

Robert held her tight not wanting to let her go. "Liz, will you promise me not to leave me??" He asked, more worry evident in his voice than he intended.

Liz let herself be tucked into Bob’s arms. Listening to his words, her ear to his chest, hearing his heart beat, she felt the tears prick at her eyes.

“I love you too, very much so.” She tipped her head back to offer him her lips. The kiss was very soft and sensual on her end. She gently broke away and looked at him.

“I have a couple more hours to go and then I will be home.” She smiled at him trying to reassure him without committing a lie to her lips. She knew that if the other schools got back to her, she would need to figure things out, but for right now everything was in limbo.

She lightly touched his face.

“Go home, I know you have studying to do, and Maxine is likely wondering where you are. Is she okay from earlier?” Liz smiled softly, she knew Maxine was dear to him, and she didn’t want anything bad to happen to the woman, she had been relatively terrified, and looked as though the weight of the world had been on her shoulders when Liz had left today.

Back
Top Bottom