Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

Bob glanced at the gas gauge and it was getting low. He pulled off at the next exit and glanced in the rear view mirror to be sure Liz was behind him. They pulled into the gas station and Bob started filling his car. He walked over to where Liz was doing the same. She looked worried to him. "Are you ok?" he asked? "how about a cup of coffee?" They walked together into the store and each made up a cup. They bought their coffee and paid for the gas. He held her hand as they walked back to the cars. He wanted to get home badly, but was afraid of what would happen once he was there.

Liz was grateful to see Bob pulling off into a gas station.

She filled her car as well and joined him to get a cup of coffee. Paying for everything, she held his hand as they walked back out to the cars. She smiled at him.

“I am fine,” she said, knowing his mind was on his own worries.

She leaned in and kissed him softly on his cheek, and then pulled away, before turning back into him and kissing him hard, on the lips. She backed away again, slower as their connection broke, her eyes meeting his. She smiled blushing slightly. This was going to be interesting when they got home. She knew she’d let him make his choice and abide by it. She just hope her heart wasn’t destroyed in the process.

“Ready to get back at it?” She asked gently before parting to go to her own vehicle. She nearly dreaded getting back into her car, but she wanted to be home, and just relax. Now that he was safe, and knew he had options, she felt like she could rest easier.

The rest of the ride was uneventful. They had full tanks, and hot coffee. It was near midnight when they finally pulled into the driveway. As Bob got to the door he was almost knocked over by a desperate Maxine as she literally jumped into his arms grabbing his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. "Oh Master!" she said " your pet has been so worried, but your safe!" she set about kissing him repeatedly. Bob was over-whelmed. "I'm sorry I worried you but I'm safe now thanks to Liz". He peeled her off of his body and sat down at the kitchen table. "I'm starving, how about something to eat? " "Yes master" she said. "get some for Liz too" "yes master " came the reply. Bob sat thinking as Liz sat down across the table and Maxine busied her self making sandwiches. He didn't know where to begin, but he had to try. Maxine set the food on the table, and Bob patted the chair next to him. She kneeled on the chair looking intently at his face for his next command. Her obedience was almost a distraction. "I don't know how this happened, but I've been allowed to have two wonderful women in my life and I love them both. Each of you is unique and special to me. I would never have chosen this path on my own, but I find myself squarely in the middle of it. I only hope that you will not require a choice of me, for i fear no matter how i choose two hearts will be broken, mine and one of yours. I love you both." He stopped and looked them both in the eyes first one then the other and back again. then ate a bit of his sandwich.

Liz looked at the sandwich in front of her and picked at it. Truth be told she wasn’t hungry, she was just glad to be home. She wanted bed more than anything.

She had watched the exchange between Maxine and Bob. She’d chosen to sit across from him because he hadn’t really given off the signal he wanted her beside him, and to see him offer that to Maxine tugged at her heart. As he spoke, she smiled sadly.

She had put them in this position, put him in the spot he was now.

She felt like his eyes lingered over Maxine, and coupled with the other woman’s closeness to him, it was all Liz could do but smile. She understood he said he loved them both, but she felt like the underline, the words not said, indicated something else. She smiled at Maxine and Bob.

“I think we all want one common thing love, and that is for you to be happy.“ She smiled brightly at the two, Maxine’s hand resting under Bob’s as she picked up her sandwich.

“Thank you for the food, I think I am going to go watch the late news on the TV, and then go to bed. Maxine, you should take Bob upstairs, he’s had a long day, and like needs his rest as badly as anyone.”

Liz knew what she was doing, throwing them together, alone, but tonight, it wouldn’t be her sharing his bed, that had been clear as soon as they had gotten home. Though part of her was sad for that, the look of joy on Maxine’s face as the other woman leaned in and whispered in Bob’s ear was affirmation enough, she’d made the right choice in sending them off together.

As Liz spoke, Bob was shocked. Why was she sending him to be with Maxine whom she had seemingly hated just two days ago. Maxine on the other hand seemed extatic. Bob still felt a bit like a ping pong ball as the two women played a title match. He did not understand their thinking, especialy Liz. Maxine seemed simple enough with her heavy dependence on direction fromhim, and her unflinching willingness to please, Liz was much more complex. Her actions and words seeming inconsistant at the very least. She was too smart for this to be some accident or gaff on her part. Bob was certain of that. But as to what he had in mind, he was clueless.

He kissed Liz good night and taking Maxine by the hand retired to his room." Would master like a shower", Maxine asked. The idea sounded wonderful to Bob and he answered her "Yes my pet" Maxine smiled brightly and standing in the corner of the room stripped off her clothes as Bob sat on the corner of the bed and watched. She then went and turned on the show to let it warm, then came back out and started to slowly remove Bob's clothing. By the time she was through the shower was warm and she lead him in. She washed his body for him caressing each square inch of his flesh. By the time she was through Bob was rock hard. she dried him with a large fluffy towel and then dried herself. She lead him back to his room and turned down the bed."" Is master ready to lay down? she asked. Bob didn't answer but simply laid down on the bed in obvious agreement.

"Lay down my pet, Bob said. Maxine obeyed completely as Bob tucked her under his arm. Bob descided hat since Maxine seemed to obey so readily, he would simply tell how things were to be, reasoning that she would accept it because he had decided for her which seemed to be what she desired most. He spoke to he softly but firmly. "My pet, It is your masters desire to live happily with two women, You and Liz. This requires that you and she get along. You are to avoid conflict with her at all cost. Even to the point of sacrificing your desires to her sake. When you do this it will be to honor me your master, and I will consider it obedience from you. We will not speak of this at any time with Liz. Do you understand my command my pet. "I do my Master and I will obey" she said grinning, "may I do anything else for my master?"

Liz padded her way to the living room. She pulled a blanket out and the remote and lay down. She’d not sleep in the guest room, as that had been given to Maxine, and since she had sent Bob to bed with Maxine, it meant the couch was going to be her home tonight, which was fine.

Turning on the TV she found a news cast, and burrowed into the couch to listen to it. She was almost asleep when she heard the soft rhythmic creaking of the bed in Bob’s room. She pulled the blanket tighter about her, and closed her eyes.

Fat drops of tears hid in her lashes as she listened to the tragedies of the day and the sounds coming from the room above her.

~~~

Maxine watched Bob with wide lusty eyes as she asked if he needed anything else. Her soft delicate hand teasing at his pulsing hardened flesh. The bed creaked as she moved to lay beside her master, and gently petted him in anticipation.

Bob pulled Maxine on top of him, so she straddled his hips he loved her this way and as she felt the tip of his cock touch her wet pussy she wriggled down over him enveloping him like a tight glove. He ran his fingers through her hair while she rock ed her hips slowly squeezing him hard with her tight lips. Bob groaned and began to writhe beneath her and soon she was receiving a hot load of his sperm. Bob held her ass in his hands and stayed tucked deep inside her as he fell asleep in utter exhaustion.
~~~~~

He came again to her house that night and waited for her to come home. After 6 hours in the closet he finally came out frustrated and angry. Where had she been it was two days now and she wasn't coming home. yet he knew she had been at work.

Liz slept fitfully on the couch. She kept hearing the voice from the CD playing in her mind, mixed with John, and then her rapist. When her eyes popped open she blinked several times at the TV.

It was only 5:30am.

She sighed and stretched. Getting up she went to the kitchen and quietly began to assemble the ingredients for blueberry muffins. She turned on the oven letting it warm as she whipped together the muffins. Carefully folding in the blueberries so as to not turn the creamy batter blue, she spooned the mix into the tin.

Once they were in the oven to bake, Liz pulled out her lap top and plugged it in. She accessed her school mail account and found 10 unread messages. She clicked on her in box. All were listed from and unknown source. She clicked on the first one, and opened it up. Her heart jumping to her throat as she read it’s contents.

"You know who this is... Where the hell you been anyway?

Your going to see me again....aa....that is feel me!

You Know you want it!

I know where you work, I know where you live... I'll find you you can be sure of that.

Did you like the music I selected? Hmmm?

Quite a penchant you have for polka dots and bows you have, Oh and those side ties, they are cute too.

Too bad about Bob and that cute liitle nurse.. Bet your horny now aren't you.

Bet you wish id bonked her instead huh whats her name? Maxine?

You have to go to work some time.

See you at the library.... I know your schedule.

Liz read through the one line emails twice. The voice on the CD had been framiliar but it wasn't because it was John, it had been her rapist.

She wondered if she could reply. Clicking the reply button she was suprised to see it pop with a box for a new message.

Why are you doing this to me?

It was simple, but enough if it actually went through. She hit send, and the message dissapeared. Now it was a waiting game on if it bounced back to her account or if the mystery man replied.

A message box popped up her screen BIGBROWNCOCK4U

Well hello hello... so you got my message.... its simple, I want you..... I have for 3 years.... and now, I will have you.

I've watched you from the stacks as you worked... 3 long years...and now you are mine.

If you've watched me for that long, why were you such a coward and never said anything?

She wrote back. She thought back to people she'd seen, and noone seemed to stand out as being overly attentive. She had no memory of one person she'd seem more of than others. She hit send, and got up to remove the muffins from the oven. She turned the oven off and sat back at her computer.

If you'd said something maybe I would have been yours sooner.

She sent another message. Let her mystery person think on that. Liz sihed as she looked out the window watching the sun rise.

Her email was silent. he hadn't come back after his last post.

~~~~~
Bob woke to the smell of muffins baking he looked down and Maxine was sound asleep on his chest and still tightly wrapped on his morning wood. She woke with dreamy eyes, and smiled when she realized where she was and more important where he was. "good morning master" she said and began to rock her hips. "Good morning pet" he said, feeling distracted. He sat up in bed, but she stayed engaged, determined to bring him off before he got out of bed. Bob had other ideas. He kissed her quickly and lifted her off his cock. Make the bed and come downstairs. Bob wiped himself with a towel and slipped on some boxers. He headed to the kitchen, and found Liz pulling the muffins from the oven. He walked up behind her and kissed her behind the ear. "Good morning" he said. He looked at his watch. It was Saturday, her scheduled day off. "Can we take a walk after breakfast?" he said. Just then Maxine walked in, totally naked, and cum running down her thighs. She had done what he said, exactly what he said. "go upstairs and shower and get dressed. "Yes master " she said and hurried away. Liz, I don't know about her. she does what she's told but that can be dangerous!

Liz laughed softly as bob kissed her from behind and asked her to walk with him. She had just replied yes, when Maxine entered the kitchen, naked and obviously well loved. She shook her head as Bob sent her off to get cleaned up and dressed.

Liz handed Bob a warm muffin s on a plate with a small pat of butter. She sat back down at her computer, and took another bite of the one she had beside her laptop. She chewed thoughtfully. Her mystery person had not responded to her last email. She shut down the lap top and focused on Bob. She watched him as he ate, and she stood taking his plate once he finished.

“I’ll wait here for you, go get dressed and then we shall go.” She smiled at her love, it was a shame he had to go put on clothes, but given the nip in the fall air, shorts of any kind on their own were not advisable!

Bob went upstairs, and heard the shower running, Maxine was obviously following instructions. He opened the shower door and said "Liz and I are going for a walk. There are blueberry muffins for breakfast. Help yourself and then take care of the dishes. we will be back in a couple hours." Yes Master" Maxine said happily through the soap bubbles on her face. Bob had to admit she was adorable, cute as a button, really. But he had a hard time understanding some one being so submissive. It just didn't seem real. He pulled o jeans and a sweat shirt, and headed back down stairs to see Liz. "I'm ready, how about you? He put his arm around her waist as they headed out and they began their walk. "Liz we need to talk" he began. "I don't understand how your dealing with Maxine. Why did you send her upstairs with me last night, when it was really you that was due some attention? Please tell me whats going on?"

Liz nestled into Bob’s arm as they left, walking down the drive and toward the park. She thought for a moment before she spoke.

“When you called her last night you seemed to light up, it was like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. And then when you came home, you seemed so relieved to be with her. You didn’t have that with me, at least it didn’t look that way. You looked like you wanted to be with her, so I took the guilt of the choice from you.”

She shrugged and fell silent for a moment before continuing.

“I don’t hate her, I think her devotion to you is cute, and I think your desire for her is equally cute. I didn’t want her help, it was nothing against her, it was more where I was at. Yes, it’s hard to see her attach herself so completely to you, but then I look at you and see how much it seems that you enjoy that...” She shrugged again as she trailed off.

“I want you to be happy, it’s clear she seems to make you happy. You are her hero and she is devoted to you. ”

Liz was impressed. She managed to not choke up telling that to him. This was an odd situation, but she hoped she had explained enough and maybe lied enough, to make sure his happiness was the first thing he thought about.

She knew the situations she’d put him in recently had been difficult for him. At his finger tips he had a beautiful woman who was devoted completely to him, and wanted to cherish him. Liz knew that she couldn’t compete with that on the same level. Especially when he seemed to crave it.

She hugged her arm about his waist as they walked like lovers should through the park

Seeing a bench, Bob pulled her aside, sat down with her, and turned doing his best to face her. He swallowed hard, and a tear escaped the corner of his eye. He hated feeling so vulnerable, but he could never hide himself from her. "everything you said was true Liz, but its only half the story. How can you be blind to the rest? "

"I loved you almost from the first time I saw you on your first day as head librarian, all dressed in your prim and proper business suit. It couldn't hide the fire in your eyes. When I defended you against the campus cops, it was no effort, it came naturally out of that love. When Maxine came over to help, she was nothing to me, just a nurse from the hospital. When I helped her, it was because she happened to be there, threatened with you. It was you I came to save. When I left last week, it was thinking I'd hurt you, not concern for her, that drove me to it. That night I made the phone cal at your suggestion. You said she was hurting, and true enough it felt good to relieve her fears. I can't help it, but now I do love her, and though I know you probably won't understand, it's just not the same as you. I really don't know her. I know the devoted slave that she has made herself. I don't even know if its real, but it makes her happy. You I love for who you are, and hope that I really understand all that you are. I know i want to." "I wish it had been you, I spent the night with last night."

Bob fell silent and pulled her into his arms and hugged her.

Liz let him hug her.

She had heard the past tense of him loving her, and the present bit about him loving Maxine, and tuned out. She had known that was the case, and his words just confirmed it. Part of her mind had closed off with that revelation, not acknowledging the words that came after. She nodded.

“She needed to be with you last night, to be reassured you were okay and your love for her. I thought that was more important than anything I needed. I knew you were okay and desperately concerned for her.”

She smiled sadly at him, a deeper understanding blossoming in her mind. She did care for Bob deeply. She enjoyed him as a lover, but having her as well as Maxine was obviously tearing him apart.

She nuzzled into his neck a bit more, taking in a deep breath of his scent, one that she would miss.

Bob was uneasy, the whole tone of the conversation was ominous to him. She was puling awy, he could feel it. But why? what had he done? What was he supposed to do? If he couldn't make this right, it would be his undoing. He hugged her as they got up and continued their walk but his mood continued to grow dark. He kissed her desperately as they came to the door as though he were about to leave for a long time of uncertainty. "I love you, Liz, I'll always love you, till my death I will love you." He opened the door and they walked in. Maxine was just finishing putting the kitchen in apple pie order, with a happy smile on her face. She walked up to Bob "master, I'm so glad your home. What can I do for you now?" Not knowing what else to say, he asked her to do his laundry. "yes master" came her cheery reply as she headed upstairs to collect the dirty clothes.

Bob sat on a chair at the kitchen table and held his head. One woman he couldnt satisfy, the other he couldn't discourage. He was slowly losing his first love, and was powerless to stop it. He wanted her, but she just didnt seem to want him. He needed to clear his mind. He picked up the letter from the dean's office and began to read it.

Liz watched as Maxine bounded out of the room more than happy to do Bob’s bidding. She looked back at him and found him slouching over the Dean’s letter. She sat down beside him. Slipping her hand on his thigh, she gently squeezed it.

“Do you understand what that means?” She asked softly.

“Full scholarship with credit for the classes you took, basically you’re being offered an upgrade course and as long as you get 80% or better in the courses you’ll have your degree.” She leaned in and kissed his ear.

“Isn’t that exciting?” She smiled at him, as she ran her fingers through his hair, brushing it lovingly behind his ear.

“Tell her to sleep in the guest room tonight, I want to be with you.” She whispered softly and provocatively.

She’d have this one night with him, then she’d leave. He’d said he loved her, but he’s said those things about Maxine first, and she’d taken enough psych courses to know that order meant everything when it came to the subconscious mind. And she was not number one, no matter how his mouth lied.

Robert hadn't heard that lusty tone from Liz in a while, but he liked it. It reminded him of their first night together. he would never forget it, He had loved her and lusted after her ever since. "I'll make sure I'm available" he said. I'm going to talk to the dean today and make some arrangements over at the school. I will see you when you get home from work, about midnight? right?" Bob said. "Liz, I don't just want you for tonite. I want you every night. Don't you know that? I love you. won't you please move in with me? He waited for her to answer. He wanted her so badly, but he didnt allow himself to hope. She had rejected him before, sent him to be with Maxine. Women just didn't do such things if they were truely in love, at least he hadn't seen it. As much as he wanted to believe she loved him a part of him ached at the thought that she didn't.

Liz smiled sadly as bob asked her to move in with him. She couldn’t say no to him, given the way he seemed to long for her answer to be yes. But in her heart she knew he was just clinging to her. He had shown his love for Maxine and his desire for her. Liz leaned over and gently kissed his lips.

“Where would I sleep? You have the one guest room and Maxine is in it. As much as I would love too,” she paused kissing at his lips again. She would love to leave her place behind. It, and all the trauma that seemed to go with it, but she’d not cramp his style by assuming to stay in his room, and with his guest room occupied, well unless there was a room in the basement, she would be a burden.

She cupped her hand about his cheek and smiled softly as she waited for him to process and filter through the logistics of his offer.

Robert had known full well where he wanted her to sleep. "In with me of course" he said without a moments hesitation. Now even more uncertain of his hope for acceptance. " I thought that would be understood. I wasn't asking for a border, I was asking you to live with me." Robert was starting to feel rejected. He fought with the urge to ask if there was something wrong with him or if she was seeing someone else. "Would seriously have wanted to stay in a guest room?" Despite his fears, Bob had a look of disbelief on his face.

Liz looked at Bob, seeing the emotion in his face, the conflict he was trying so hard to hide from her.

“No, I wouldn’t want to, I just wanted to hear you say it.” She smiled at him before gently nodding her head in consent. “I will move in with you,” her eyes moved to the clock. She needed to get ready for work.

“I’m excited that you are going to talk to the Dean, I’m so glad it’s made you happy.” She kissed her lover again, her mind filled with doubt.

He said he loved her, that he wanted her, but his words and actions to Maxine still indicated his love for her was stronger. That was what had stung, not that he loved Maxine as well, but that to Liz it seemed that he cared for Maxine more.

Liz resolved to try for a month living with him, to see if she felt any change in how he dealt with her. But today, when she went into work she would begin looking for another school. One with hopefully less drama associated with it.

She was a librarian for crying out loud, she was supposed to live a quiet life. It wasn’t her fault she’d grown into a body that screamed sensuality.

Robert grinned ear to ear at the words. He stood up and hugged her into his arms. He had wanted this so badly, and now it was about to come true. He knew things might be difficult with Maxine, but she had wanted to be his pet, not his girlfriend. He had told her earlier that she was never to interfere with Liz and she had given her usual answer "yes master" . He would soon find out how sincere she was. If she was truly the submissive she seemed to be, this would be a very pleasant relationship for all concerned, if not, it would bring her out of hiding quickly. Robert went upstairs and found Maxine busy folding his laundry and putting it away, humming contentedly. "My pet, he said, I have news." Maxine turned to him and looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Yes master?" "Liz will be moving in with us and sleeping in my room. She works from 3 to eleven. I will be attending college again during the day. I would like you to work from eleven to seven and be home during the day and and evening. You can do your chores and shopping and be available to me when I get home from school. When Liz is around, you are not to disturb either her or me, do you understand?" "Oh yes my master" Maxine said. "I understand perfectly, I will not disturb you when Liz is here." "One more thing my pet, please clean my room and put out candles while I go to school and register. I want it looking nice when Liz arrives home. We will spend time together when I get back from school."
Bob said. "yes master I will be ready, how would master like me to be dressed?" Once Liz leaves until 10:30 wear only a tank top my pet." Bob answered. "Yes master!" Maxine said expectantly. Robert smiled, got himself ready and headed downstairs and to the car. On his way out he passed Liz who was reading her kindle. "he kissed her and whispered, "everything is set for tonight when you get home, I can't wait my darling!".

Back
Top Bottom