Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evenings at the Library (for Wolvenrogue and PickleChiffonPie)

PickleChiffon said:
Liz laughed lightly at Maxine’s description. She touched the woman’s face gently.

“ I have a feeling it’s you he’s dreaming about. “ She winked at Maxine, knowing how turned on Bob was by her.

“I’ve got everything under control here. I was going to make some quick corn bread, should take about 45minutes, and you just have to mix everything together and put it in the pan.”

She smiled as Maxine turned to making the bread. Liz’s mind wasn’t in the right place, but she hoped by having a moment with her lover she could wash away the lingering tug of the afternoon nightmare.

She made her way up stairs and to Bob’s side. She smiled seeing him hard, and still asleep. She slowly stripped out of her clothes and crawled back in under the light bed covering, pressing her naked body to his. Gently she began teasing his balls slowly.

Liz... she heard him murmer still asleep as his back arched a bit. Bob woke to find himself nose to nose with the object of his dream. The sight of her woke him like a lightning bolt. He started to quickly roll over but winced a bit before sinking between her warm thighs his chest pressing her to the bed. it was the first time he had been face down since the shooting, but he was determined to hang on. He kissed her voraceiously, like a starving man. his rockhard cock ow pressing at her entrance. He took a deep breath and drove in hard and deep. 'OH God! Liz he cried out.
His pace was now increasing and his breathing becoming ragged.
he cupped her large breasts in his hands rolling her long nipples.

~~~

Maxine heard the sound of lovemaking fom the kitchen.. She put the bread in the oven and set the timer. Then quietly crept up the stairs to the open bedroom door. She arrived to see Bob driving deep into Liz's wet pussy. she watched as his balls swung and slapped Liz's ass on each stroke. Unconsciously she found herself unbuttoning her shorts and stepping out of them. She pushed her panties off her hips and let them fall as well. Her finger found the soft folds of her pussy and she began to work it vigorously matching Bob's pace.

~~~

Bob was so close to cumming for the third time today. his ribs ached, but not as much as his desire. feeling liz's desire he drove in hard and fast and his body began to find release.

~~~~

Maxine heard Liz scream and sank against the door frame adding her scream to the mix.

Liz moaned under her lover, as he pounded into her body. She had needed this, just a moment with him, making love to her. The thrusts of his cock drove the remnants of her nightmare out of her mind, as she became only his. It didn’t take much as the penetration drove her higher, her body had already been on sensory overdrive. She moaned whispering in his ear, to fuck her harder and deeper. She was vaguely aware of Maxine in the door way, fingering herself to the view.

Liz didn’t care. Let her watch.

Liz’s body strove higher, reaching for that release. And then it was there, her body clenched about Bob, gripping his thick shaft inside her, she screamed his name. As she heard Maxine scream too it drove her into another round of spasms. She clutched at Bob’s back and ass pulling him tighter to her as she came about him, wanting to feel him cum for her. And then it was there, Liz moaned under him as she felt his body shudder with his third release of the day.

She lay content under him until he moved off her back to his back, wincing. Liz motioned for Maxine to join them, as she got up.

“Take care of him, clean him up and make sure he didn’t rupture his bandages, please?” She kissed the other woman’s cheek softly as she moved to clean herself up.

The last view she had was of Maxine leaning down and licking her lover’s semi hard cock, cleaning the mixture of fluid off his shaft. She smiled as she ducked into the bathroom and closed the door to have a quick shower.

Maxine was still shaky from her massive orgasm, but her response was almost instinctual to Liz's confident command. She felt a tingle at the sound of Liz's voice, and comfort in the authority with which she had spoken. She knew at that moment that there was nothing Liz would ask her to do that she could refuse. She felt driven to obey. She licked Bob clean and then tenderly checked his wound and the placement of his dressings. Finding all in order, she hurried downstairs to check on the cornbread, still naked from the waist down.

Bob lay there in a complete state of shock. Liz seemed to have no problem with Maxine sucking his cock or fucking him for that matter. As he lay there Liz came out of the shower wrapped in a towel that barely covered her and drying her hair with a second. As he watched her dry her hair, her tits shook provocatively with the motion of her arms, and threatened to shake loose her towel. Seeing this little show, Bob was quickly hard again. At that moment Maxine came back in the room with a pot of chili, three bowls, and a basket of fresh hot corn bread. She set up a small picnic on the end of the bed, and looking at Bob's fully erect cock said to Liz, “looks like Bob has quite the appetite, and not just for food”. Maxine sat next to Bob's left thigh and served him a bowl of Chili,and then fixed one for Liz. After they had been served she filled her own bowl. “May I eat mistress?” she asked looking at Liz and then lowering her eyes.

Liz laughed slightly. “Don’t be silly, of course you may.” She chuckled.

Maxine liked to be a submissive, that was interesting.

Liz wondered if that had always been her nature or if the was part of the aftermath of John’s rape of her. She smiled at Maxine and let her take a bite before she dug into her own food. She watched carefully as Bob fed himself. His strength was coming back, and if Maxine was around to look after him, Liz could easily return to work without having to worry that he would over extend himself.

“Maxine, how would you like to work for us for a bit, and look after Bob while he recovers? We wouldn’t be able to pay much, but it will help while you look for another job?” Liz was hoping the woman said yes.

She enjoyed the chemistry that seemed to be between Maxine and Bob, and how it drove him so crazy to be with them both.

“You know he can’t be on his own, and if left unsupervised he might try something dumb and over exert himself.” Liz rolled her eyes at Maxine her tone teasing as she spoke about her lover as if he didn’t exist in the room, let alone have a say in the conversation.

Liz smiled evilly as she winked at Bob. She knew him well enough to know he’d not like the “guard” but at least he’d get some fun out of it being Maxine, and she could ensure his wound was properly tended to.

Maxine looked up at Liz a tear streaking down her face. "My service doesn't suit my mistress? I will do what ever she requests, She needn't pay me. Only tell me her desire. Please mistress." Bob dropped his spoon in his bowel, a look of shock on his face. He didn't believe what he was hearing ... or seeing. He watched in shocked silence as Maxine waited eyes lowered for Liz to speak.

Liz shrugged.

“There is no need for tears. I would like you to care for Bob, while he heals. If you choose not to be paid that is fine. I would appreciate you looking after his every need while I am away at work. And I would like if you looked for a new nursing position, you are too good at what you do to not be employed. From there if you have time you may do other tasks that need being done around Bob’s house. But he is your master, not I.”

Liz’s tone was firm. She left no room for argument. She had given the woman her command, now wether she chose to follow the order of direction or not, it was up to her.

Maxine looked up at Liz with a shocked face. Yes mistress, as you wish. She finished eating without a word, collected the empty dishes into a pile, looked back up at Liz, and said I will see to Master's every need as you have said. When you come home I will look for work. She then looked a Bob and lowering her eyes said simply "Master" and curled up next to his thigh like a cat, her head on on his hip, his cock now harder than ever in front of her face. "Does master need release" she ask. Bob was silent a moment as she looked in his eyes waiting. Finally he chocked out a simple "Yes". Without another word, Maxine set immediately to work sucking on his cock, as Liz sat there still naked except for a towel. Maxine smiled as she worked, and Bob looked at Liz, wondering what she had done and why. His eyes filled with love and confusion. though it had bothered him at first when Liz had spoken of him like a child to Maxine. That concern was gone. Replaced by a nagging doubt that he had ever satisfied Liz. A doubt he determined he would never speak. As Maxine performed her task to perfection, Bob's head fell back his body stiffened and he fed her yet another meal of cum which she eagerly swallowed, not missing a drop, she sucked him clean, got up and took the dishes to the kitchen and returned. She went to the head of the bed and finding Bob asleep kissed him gently then curled up again at his feet without a word, her head on the hollow of his hip as before, still half naked. Her face had a look of peace on it as she closed her eyes.

Liz meandered back upstairs after taking some time in Bob’s study to hop online and check her email, and set up the guest room. She found Maxine curled against Bob’s body, and Bob himself, looking very peaceful.

She sat down and leaned into his ear, whispering. “Are you content?” She paused waiting for a reaction from him. She knew they would need some time to talk, alone about the situation, but she hopped she could ease her lover’s mind.

“You know this is a good thing, with her hear, you’ll not have to extend yourself, and I won’t have to worry. Plus she’s so fucking hot, and willing to do whatever you command of her. You have to admit my love, you are enjoying that fact aren’t you?” Liz smiled against his ear as she whispered to him, so as to not disturb his sleeping nurse.

“I am enjoying seeing it, I love teasing you and pushing you to new things.” She licked his ear tenderly. “I’ve made up the guest bedroom. When she wakes tell her it’s hers to sleep in, and then I will come to bed with you.”

Liz kissed his lips hard, before pulling away and silently slipping out his bedroom door.

Bob shifted his body and Maxine came awake and looked around seeming confused a minute, the turned to Bob and said "Master, may I help you?" Bob thought a moment and said "yes my pet" He thought to himself that pet sounded so much better than slave, almost a term of endearment. " Help me to straighten this bed and shake out the bed crumbs." "yes master" she said. She came around to the side of the bed and helped him up and into the chair and then like the professional nurse that she was made up the bed with clean sheets from the closet and helped him back in. "I'm tired my pet, the guest room is made up down the hall. It is yours to use. Get some rest and I'll see you in the morning." "Yes master," she said " I will see you in the morning" she picked up her clothing and padded off down the hall.

Liz had sat back down at the computer. She had a couple more things she wanted to catch up on before going to bed. She didn’t realise how long she sat there, but she jolted as she heard the guest bedroom door close. She rubbed her eyes.

Standing she stretched before quietly turning out the lights on the main floor.

She checked the doors, a shiver passing over her spine. She had a feeling that things were not so nicely resolved as she wanted to hope.

She made her way to Bob’s room. She closed the door softly, and stood at the side of the bed, slowly stripping out of her clothes. Naked, she crawled into bed beside him, curling her body to his. She was his, and nothing made that more obvious than the perfect way they fit together.

She kissed his cheek softly. And smiled brightly as his eyes fluttered open.

Bob was overwhelmed, for a few minutes he couldn't speak. He only held her and looked in her eyes. They seemed to him to shine with happiness. He wasn't sure what was happening. "Liz I love you but I don't understand" " I thought..... " the words caught in his throat and he remembered his vow. "but that doesn't matter now, what matters is that you are here. Are you sure your ok with leaving me here with Maxine?" He thought to himself "she has seen what Maxine did" he resolved to put it out of his mind and not trouble himself or Liz with it any further.

Robert pulled her close and their thighs entwined. His cock was already hard and his loins on fire. As his cock brushed her pussy the moisture there confirmed her readiness as well. He kissed her deeply and then let the kisses trail off and down to her breast taking time to pay attention to each one. Then, giving a little push he entered her as they lay totally entwined on the bed. She felt hot inside and oh so wet, and his body responded with a total release of passion as he slowly but lovingly fucked her with long slow strokes.

Liz moaned as Bob, slowly and lovingly fucked her. Her body loved the feel of his muscles moving as he took he slowly and tenderly. She looked into his eyes as he moved and smiled at him before kissing his lips deeply. Her mind was reeling. She knew he was uncomfortable a bit with the situation with Maxine, but now was not the time to discuss it.

She focused on showing him how much she cared for him, how much her body needed him. For every push in he took, she matched it with one of her own, her fingers digging into his back as she pulled him tight to her supple body. She rolled her hips under him, gently as they made their slow passionate love together. She moaned and softly cried out into his shoulder as she came hard about his pulsing cock. Her neck arching as her body tightened about him, she called his name.

“Bob!”

As they lay in a sheen of sweat, Liz curled into him.

“You are a fantastic lover, and I enjoy every moment with you, but I know you need to be looked after, and I can’t do that right now and work. Maxine likes you, she’s more than happy to help, and to play while I am at work. Take it for what it is Bob, most men would kill to be in your position right now.”

She softly kissed his lips, hoping he understood her motivation. She was more than happy with him, but he needed more than she could give, Maxine filled that void.

"Alright sweety" he said, " I would never do anything to consciously hurt you, but I understand. Thank you foor caring so much about me. I love you you know." He held her very close to him, there slippery bodies meshing. He kissed her softly, agin and drifted off to sleep. He awoke the next morning and was surprised to find Liz gone and Maxine again curled up at his feet. Her head on his hip and wearing only a thin tank top. When he stirred she looked up at him. "Good Morning Master" she said.

Liz had gotten up early, disentangling herself from Bob’s body she silently made her way out of the house. She knew he would sleep well and long, given the energy expenditure he had the previous day. She had things to do.

She went home and showered. She collected her mail and then set about finding out some things. She found an online obituary for John, and made note of the cemetery he was buried in. She then got dressed in her black suit, a long pencil skirt, accented with a well tailored matching jacket. She had a navy blouse with a military collar on underneath, and a pair of black silk stockings and modest black heels. She was ready to go to work. She retrieved her keys and got into the car.

She shook her head and drove off to the cemetery. She parked as close as she could to the site. She walked out to the freshly laid marker, and laid a single rose. She closed her eyes, saying a small prayer for his redemption. She shivered and took a quick look around before walking swiftly back to the car. It felt as though someone had been watching her.

At work she focused on Bob, she found his old records and spoke to several professors. She got the answers she wanted, smiling she eased back into her desk and started to work on the paperwork that had piled up during her time off. She grinned.

He was going to be so surprised when he received a letter from the Dean regarding his unfinished degree.

~~~~~~~~~

Maxine looked at Bob with wide eyes, waiting for his command. She was so lucky to be here with him, that Liz had allowed her to be of service to the man who saved her life. She couldn’t wait to begin.

PickleChiffon said:
Liz had gotten up early, disentangling herself from Bob’s body she silently made her way out of the house. She knew he would sleep well and long, given the energy expenditure he had the previous day. She had things to do.

She went home and showered. She collected her mail and then set about finding out some things. She found an online obituary for John, and made note of the cemetery he was buried in. She then got dressed in her black suit, a long pencil skirt, accented with a well tailored matching jacket. She had a navy blouse with a military collar on underneath, and a pair of black silk stockings and modest black heels. She was ready to go to work. She retrieved her keys and got into the car.

She shook her head and drove off to the cemetery. She parked as close as she could to the site. She walked out to the freshly laid marker, and laid a single rose. She closed her eyes, saying a small prayer for his redemption. She shivered and took a quick look around before walking swiftly back to the car. It felt as though someone had been watching her.

At work she focused on Bob, she found his old records and spoke to several professors. She got the answers she wanted, smiling she eased back into her desk and started to work on the paperwork that had piled up during her time off. She grinned.

He was going to be so surprised when he received a letter from the Dean regarding his unfinished degree.

~~~~~~~~~

Maxine looked at Bob with wide eyes, waiting for his command. She was so lucky to be here with him, that Liz had allowed her to be of service to the man who saved her life. She couldn’t wait to begin.

"Good Morning pet", he answered her affectionately, what I would really like is to get cleaned up some how. I'm pretty sticky from the last few days... a shower would be great, if my wounds will allow it but if not, what ever can be done.

Maxine smiled. “As you wish,” she said softly. She leaned over him, gently unwrapping his wound with the deft efficiency of a skilled nurse. She looked at it, gently prodding, noting if he winced. She looked up at him.

“It looks as though you can try a shower, the seal on the wound looks good enough. Sometimes the water can moisten the tissue too much and then it will burst, but it looks as though you should be okay. Let me help you up.” She helped Bob stand, her eyes still down cast as they moved to the ensuite in the bed room. She closed the door behind them.

“May I undress you, master ?” she asked nearly breathlessly. She let her fingers untie his hospital gown and as she drew the water she couldn’t help but admire the strength in his body, how the muscles looked strong and powerful under his skin.

PickleChiffon said:
Maxine smiled. “As you wish,” she said softly. She leaned over him, gently unwrapping his wound with the deft efficiency of a skilled nurse. She looked at it, gently prodding, noting if he winced. She looked up at him.

“It looks as though you can try a shower, the seal on the wound looks good enough. Sometimes the water can moisten the tissue too much and then it will burst, but it looks as though you should be okay. Let me help you up.” She helped Bob stand, her eyes still down cast as they moved to the ensuite in the bed room. She closed the door behind them.

“May I undress you, master ?” she asked nearly breathlessly. She let her fingers untie his hospital gown and as she drew the water she couldn’t help but admire the strength in his body, how the muscles looked strong and powerful under his skin.

Yes my pet, he said to her. That would be fine. join me in the shower and wash me. He waited for her. Watching as she undressed enjoying her slender body she was so slender and whispy. Her breasts wer tiny compared to Liz's but she had a wonderful innocent almost childish look about her body, that he found very enticing. Her short boyish hair curved around her small face, and she was literally tiny compared with his huge frame. He stepped into the warm shower and she followed him .

Maxine followed Bob into the shower.

She found a small sponge and gently worked lather onto his skin, careful and tender especially around the sensitive skin of his wound. She focused on cleaning that most sensitive area first, then dropped to her knees in the stream of warm water. She tenderly lathered his legs, from his feet to his thighs, first one then the other. She then focused in on his groin, massaging and lathering his balls and then his soft shaft. She stood and began attending to his abdomen and torso.

She let her fingers trail over his skin as she moved to work over his back. Maxine hissed at the pleasure she got from just touching him. He was a specimen of a man, and in her heart she was jealous of Liz, and how she had captured the attention of such a worthy man.

Bob groaned with excitement at her touch. He turned to her and pulled her to him. He still couldn't believe this was happening. He lifted her tiny body into his arms, holding her by her ass he pressed a hard kiss into her lips, his worries giving way to raw passion. His cock was not hard and slippery with soap and as he lowered her onto she slid down it easily despite her tiny size. He rocked his hips bouncing her up and down. Clearly he was feeling better. He felt her tremble around his cock and it drove him wild. He felt his finger slide between the cheeks of her ass and brush her rosebud. This accidental touch seemed to excite her so he gently slipped his wet soapy finger inside.

Maxine gasped as Bob impaled her on his shaft. She bounced in his arms several times adjusting to the angle. Her eyes went wide as he pushed his finger into her ass, this was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

She wanted to please him, and only him entirely. Looping her arms about his neck she pushed her pert breasts against his slippery chest, maximizing the skin on skin contact they had. As she rode him her mind was on becoming his perfect little pet, so perfect that it washed away the need, desire of anyone else.

She wanted to be his one and only, and she was more than willing to deceive to attain that position.

Robert went wild at her touch, and drove deeply into her with each stroke. As her pussy clenched tightly on him, he groaned in a massive release, filling her with his seed. He turned off the shower and carried her out still impaled on his hard cock. It was now nearly completely healed and not in much need of care. He dried her with a towel and then let her dry him and carried her in to the bed. he laid on his back and let her continue to ride him and indulge their mutual desire. he fely himself growing close to as second release and lifted her by her hips and lowered her tight ass over his long cock. He was soaked but her went slowly letting her adjust. Finally letting her take his full length.

Maxine moaned aloud as Bob pierced through her tight ass and began moving slowly. She cried out at the feel of him buried so deep into her tight hole, and the release of him pushing his hot load into her. She milked his body with every ounce of being she had inside her. Before looking down at him.

“May I remove myself Master?” She asked softly. She waited for him to consent before she gently pulled her body off his and laid down beside him. She had seen the lust in his eyes as he had taken her. It was different that the way he looked at Liz, and that gave wings to the hope in her chest.

She would show him. She would make him proud to have her has a pet, and more so make him want no one else but her.

~~~~

Liz meandered through the day. She had been surprisingly productive given she did not have to worry about Bob, and if he was taking care of himself. She glanced at the clock. 8pm.

She picked up her cell and dialled Bob’s number, hoping to check in and see how things were going. She frowned slightly as the phone rang and rang. Neither he nor Maxine picked up, it was odd. Liz lay the phone back down in the drawer, and pulled out a thick book from the back.

Odd, she’d never noticed this before. She opened the cover. It was an expensive journal, with crisp male scrawl in the front.

“Liz, my love, enjoy.” She traced the penmanship with her fingers. She’d never seen Bob’s writing, but assumed it had to have been his, and she wondered how he managed to get something so prefect for her into her desk. She found a pen, specifically to keep with the book and tucked the present from her lover back into the drawer away from prying eyes.

She’d have to ask Bob tonight how he managed to get it into her desk.

Bob was enjoying this and for the moment was in a world by himself with Maxine, a young woman whom he barely knew but seemed utterly devoted to him. It was every teenage boys wet dream, but the reality of it was so incredible that he could hardly wrap his mind around it. He looked down at the patiently waiting Maxine, and asked her to get a towel and clean him up. then to help him get dressed. He had her get dressed as well. My pet, I think we are going out to dinner. I'm sick of being in the house! He took her hand and lead her out to her car. He let her drive, not being sure that was a good idea, and had her take him to an italian restaurant. He loved pasta.

As they drove to the restaurant his thoughts turned to Liz. He wondered how her day was going, he wanted to call her but his phone was still home on the dresser. This bothered him for a moment but only briefly. As he looked over at Maxine she smiled at him and lifted her skirt to reveal that she wore on panties. A quick look at her thin white blouse made it obvious she hadn't worn a bra either.

"Does master like my outfit?" she asked. It was obvious from the bulge in his pants that he did.

Maxine smiled at the obvious reaction her lack of attire had on her master. She parked them at the restaurant, got out of the car and walked to his side. She opened the door and helped him from the car. She smiled as his hand cupped her behind.

Her plan was working well, given his reaction to her.

She smiled demurely as they walked like lovers into the restaurant. She held her head high as other looked at them. She was his. And proud to be so.

Once they were led to the booth, she slid into the corner first, and smiled as Bob slid into the same side of the table as she did. She found his hand and placed it on her thigh, letting his fingers brush the inside flesh of her skin. She perused the menu then set it aside.

“Please order me what you will, anything will be pleasing.” She smiled and lowered her eyes appropriately.

She flushed prettily when the young waiter came by and found that her cleavage was the most captivating thing to look at. She wondered how Bob felt about another man so blatantly looking at her.

But she hoped it fuelled his jealous side.

Bob stammered a bit as he ordered Pasta primivera for both of them and a salad. He ordered a beer for himself and a large glass of wine for her. As the waiter went to get their food he whispered, unbutton your blouse four buttons. He waited for her to comply. She got a shocked expression on her face then looked down and her hand went to her blouse. Bob watched as the buttons opened one at a time. The waiter was going to ge a show when he returned. The waiter returned to the table with their meal and almost dropped the plates. As he leaned over the table he got a clear view of her hard pink nipples. Her face wash blushing bright pink, but she did not complain. The ate their dinner and as they ate Bob gently massaged her thighs and pussy. They finished their dinner and Bob paid the bill and they headed for the car. Maxine looked at her watch and breathed a sigh of relief. The would be home before Liz was off of work.
Robert leaned over as they drove home and lifting her skirt he could not resist a taste of wet pussy.

Back
Top Bottom